[Item-Send Pages Being Taken Down Temporarily]

Options

Comments

• AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seriously? b:shutup

I want pwi staff to fill us in on the current situation for EVERYONE! not just me or another "paying" customer.

you have no idea what i was talking about.

I have no idea ? dude, let me refresh your memory on what YOU yourself said:
    how long does it take to fix a website? could you atleast give us a date or some timeline of your plans to fix this? seriosuly, i don't mind this whole mess if you would keep us updated on what is going on. KEEPING YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN THE DARK IS NOT THE BRIGHTESS IDEA< WE MAY JUST FIND OUR WAY OUT OURSELF AND INTO ANOTHER GAME.

where here do you adress people in general?

even IF that statement is only directed to the fact paying customers leave, even then it's a ridulous sentence. As if not paying customers matter less...

b:bye
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They are going to have this fixed with the next patch (next week).

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=4
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Were having a patch tomorrow, and as frankie says; hopefully have it fixed with the next patch.

so as i read it, that would be tomorrow, not next week.

or that's just me reading into it rather positiveb:surrender
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

b:thanks Let's hope it works. b:chuckle
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Were having a patch tomorrow, and as frankie says; hopefully have it fixed with the next patch.

so as i read it, that would be tomorrow, not next week.

That's how I read it, but it might mean the "next" patch, after this one. I think he could of worded it better lol. Either "Not this patch, but the next one" or "This patch", respectively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    When has "tomorrow" ever meant the actual day after for this game. It's more like their tomorrow is 1-3 weeks lol
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • Chibisuke - Dreamweaver
    Chibisuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As if not paying customers matter less...

Actually they do - at least for PWE.

If you're not paying, you cost them money, so you can be spared.

I mean just look at the problems PWI has. If the send funktion doesn't work, or some zone is PK enabled nobody seams to care about.
    But if the Boutique wouldn't work, they'd definitly fix that the same day.
    Or if the charge Zen page would be down, you can expect a fix ASAP.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Frankie post says these issues will be present till 02-29-2012.

lotsa more days without jones blessing
  • tiger80
    tiger80 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    how i can use bless and i can't enter the game ty pwi for letting me stop play because this update
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The part that the GM posted last night about trying to run the fix in a maint. tonight has been pulled. I can't find it so.............

Guess someone screwed the pooch in making that little posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    MeaMoeYao - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us informed Skoggy b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

//\\Futa\\// 101 BM - Chinatown
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i just feel dumb for not keeping a stock pile in my mail box, like everyone else b:shutup

I feel the same way warrior. I knew that I should have been putting them all in one mailbox instead of spreading them out over all my different characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually they do - at least for PWE.

If you're not paying, you cost them money, so you can be spared.

I mean just look at the problems PWI has. If the send funktion doesn't work, or some zone is PK enabled nobody seams to care about.
    But if the Boutique wouldn't work, they'd definitly fix that the same day.
    Or if the charge Zen page would be down, you can expect a fix ASAP.

You do realise the cashshop and zen page can be fixed without the devs, whereas sending items from the website to a server needs to dev attention, and the GMs can't make "safe zones"...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm havin fun linking people talkin about the DQ and stoof, xD tiz fun b:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SadisticMind - Raging Tide
    SadisticMind - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So much complaining... I for one am disappointed for failing to see that the mass majority of people who play this game are little 9 year olds on the inside. Because my sister stopped complaining like this bs when she was 10. I'm not going to say I don't like having the dq shop and a jones available when I feel the need to get something, but I don't faceroll the keyboard wailing as if my character just got banned. Seriously. Get a grip and enjoy the game, because if you don't enjoy it, why are you playing it?
  • Crimson/Tear - Sanctuary
    Crimson/Tear - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So one more week with no fix :D well I think that instead of complain for me is better to call it time to invest on some games for my VITA :P and also start playing that sky*** that everyone seems to be obsessed with lately xD instead of zen b:pleased
    Well if they decide to compensate us or something with 1 month of REAL x2 exp/drop I might instead go grinding :P
  • Dayoo - Sanctuary
    Dayoo - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    can't believe they are still down. sucks not having DQ charms that i purchased cheap DQ items n farmed for.b:angry
  • Hack//Slash - Sanctuary13
    Hack//Slash - Sanctuary13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I quit.
  • Selet - Heavens Tear
    Selet - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    could we get an update frankie? b:thanks
    I wanted a cookie...but my herc stole them allb:cry
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    could we get an update frankie? b:thanks

Uhhh wait till it's not almost 2am and the web team is in the office tomorrow?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • silentsurender
    silentsurender Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The staff are too busy counting the money they make to even respond to their consumers.

Like it or not PWI, we are customers, and the things we say does matter. I want to know why no GM or mod has posted saying anything confirming when the Jones will be back - I also want to know why the heck it says "They will be taken down at 6pm PST, so in about 45 minutes.

Our plan is to bring everything back online tomorrow, so please be patient." When we've been waiting a week? No update, no peace of mind, no information on when it will be back up? We also had 2x drops/exp/sp and without the DQ pages being up we didn't know how many points we had so far, or even if the points we were NPCing were counting!

In my honest opinion, I think PWI needs to remember that we are consumers and when your consumers aren't happy your family doesn't have dinner. PWI is a business just as any other, if any business acted with the cooth PWI employees do they'd have been shut down a long time ago. When will they pull their heads out of their pixelated butts and realize that what they do, say, and the things they come up with Effects us all. I appreciate the new expansions, the awesome additions and fully understand the difficulty it takes to keep a game up and running, but you could at least care enough for your customers to appologize/Compensate/Please us with news of WHY exactly it's down, and when exactly it will be up. Don't give us some generic answer of "we don't know" Because we know already that's bull. I've never seen a website with more issues than PWI. If you're going to make this much issue with Jones, let people have as many fking jones blessings as they want per their damn toons so that we can get 20000 of them and keep them in our mailboxes, or make them stackable and you activate them by "Right clicking" On the item. This is getting tiring waiting for you to post about something. You have over 5million players asking questions, the same question, and there is no GM around to say

"We're sorry we screwed up again, we will turn in 2x exp and drops for another 2 weeks to compensate everyone, we will also send you all the expansion gifts as soon as we get it working, however it doesn't seem it will be working for a few days, possibly another week as we have to wait for our developers to change the coding in the site so the players can't take advantage of it again"

See, that's a no bull shiit answer and a respectable one.

I do love the new expansion, but due to the "jones" shortage, people have been saying in their world chat recruitments for sqauds "People with Jones blessings only" So I haven't been able to take advantage of all it has to offer.

Can a wonderful GM/Mod, such as Genotrax post and PLEASE tell us what is going on... I'd really appreciate an answer to the question everyone is asking. We haven't had an update since the 14th and I for one think that is just bad business.
  • blast93
    blast93 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    still down?
    LMAO PWE....
  • Dayoo - Sanctuary
    Dayoo - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Don't get how they can still send zen but can't send an item. PWI works in mysterious ways.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Don't get how they can still send zen but can't send an item. PWI works in mysterious ways.

Because it had not been done at other versions of Perfect world.

Real money-Gold exchange is main universal feature of Free - to - play game and it can't be disabled.
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The method they deliver zen is a bit different from the one they deliver items.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • Faerii - Dreamweaver
    Faerii - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:shocked
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So the Jones Blessing back now?

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    MeaMoeYao - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    2x Over, blessing still broken, PWE fail again.

inb4sh*tstorm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

//\\Futa\\// 101 BM - Chinatown
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    meh jones dont matter to me i got em stacked in my mail box for months 1 a day per char, no reason not to have extras
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Here's hoping they come back without being broken after the update.

EDIT: I was wrong to have any hope that they could actually do something correctly. Who knows when they will manage to fix it.

That's kinda harsh. Nobody really knows what the poblem is. Be satisfied that someone is working on the issue. Have positive feedback because there are still people that care.