New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Attacking knocks you out of stealth though. Sins are broken from being able to spam hundreds of control skills from stealth with double sparked wolf emblem and 5.0 zerk crit while being 50% immune to stun and with deaden nerves.

I'm just wondering if this stealth can be used in combat.

op said that archers wont be able to move (sins can) but can cast skills (hopefuly that includes atacking) but i guess you are right, too many people would starting QQing about how op archers would be in pvp then lol
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I started in the Lost Empire expansion, before Dreamweaver even existed. And judging by your name, you've started a lot sooner than that. Your counter-trolling is invalid. b:bye b:laugh

lol, when you started playing actually doesn't really mater when you're just plain ignorant. If you're playing for so long not checking the forums regularily is another proof you're ignorant. If you would have done that (checking forums), doubting Korren's words wouldn't have been an issue.
    Looking at the date when I posted first with this char on forum (which is what is shown under avatar and not the join date) is another proof of ignorance (Just FYI, this sin was made in the 1st hour after RT expansion was released, but stayed lvl 1 until august 2011).

There's no counter trolling here, you're too ignorant for that to be a valid issue.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Cedro - Sanctuary
    Cedro - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Cleric, said metal form probably gonna be like in WoW, metal boost, healing spell grayed out, true metal mage.

Would love it to be that way, even if not a metal damage buff of any kind is always welcome, this has not even been announced here but I'm already looking forward for an update of this kind, among all the updates that perfect world has released since Lost Empire (I've been here for more than 3 years now), this is by far the best. ever.
  • samasalao
    samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Guys lets not derail this thread into silly trolling, in my case I blindly believe in all that Korren said (no point in explaining why, all that I can say is that is trustworthy) if you dont believe for whatever reason you want, then get away from this thread.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited November 2011

the new gears from new instance include 6 pieces head wear, top, pants, boots, wrist, weapon
    these gears will have a new kind of attributes called wraith hunting / wraith resistance level
    which increase ur dmg to mobs and reduce dmg that u recieve from mobs.

tyvm <3 would love to know more about geaaaarz, nice to hear is pve only (r9s can breathe now)
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol, when you started playing actually doesn't really mater when you're just plain ignorant. If you're playing for so long not checking the forums regularily is another proof you're ignorant. If you would have done that (checking forums), doubting Korren's words wouldn't have been an issue.
    Looking at the date when I posted first with this char on forum (which is what is shown under avatar and not the join date) is another proof of ignorance (Just FYI, this sin was made in the 1st hour after RT expansion was released, but stayed lvl 1 until august 2011).

There's no counter trolling here, you're too ignorant for that to be a valid issue.
    I'm not ignorant. I always check the forums. Hell. I had the PWI forums open in a tab for YEARS now, checking dozens of times per day. I keep all my friends and faction mates up to date on everything that happens on PWI. And you say I'm ignorant? **** you. Just **** you.

Just because someone, ANYONE posted siht on the board without proof, you gotta be a jerk to anyone that demands proof? Go to hell, you diseased little fruitcake tub of lard.

Edit: Who the **** do you even think you are randomly insulting people here? I've done nothing to no one. Just stop it... ;_;
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    In any case, new skills are bound to arrive one day.

i just wish they'd put it to a vote instead of just throwing us into a new hell.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    cleric curse looks useful >.>

any info on seekers? one of them look like they are summoning something <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I'm not ignorant. I always check the forums. Hell. I had the PWI forums open in a tab for YEARS now, checking dozens of times per day. I keep all my friends and faction mates up to date on everything that happens on PWI. And you say I'm ignorant? **** you. Just **** you.

Just because someone, ANYONE posted siht on the board without proof, you gotta be a jerk to anyone that demands proof? Go to hell, you diseased little fruitcake tub of lard.

Edit: Who the **** do you even think you are randomly insulting people here? I've done nothing to no one. Just stop it... ;_;

checking forums doesn't make you less ignorant. If you're doing that you should have known who OP is and the credibility he/she's got on forum posting about ingame stuff months ahead of it happening.

and get your shyat together kiddo, you're losing it over a forum dispute. Go outside, get some fresh air, cool down a bit. Come back later and stop acting like someone appointed you the truth police on forums, no one asked you for that service.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    checking forums doesn't make you less ignorant. If you're doing that you should have known who OP is and the credibility he/she's got on forum posting about ingame stuff months ahead of it happening.
    I'M. NOT. IGNORANT. For ****'s sake man, I know who that is, I've read his posts before about expansions.

Read carefully. It doesn't matter what OP posted in the past. At all. The fact is, he didn't post any reliable sources THIS TIME, which is all that matters. I'm not trusting it, no matter what kind of information he provided in the past, unless there's a link to an official source, PERIOD. I don't even care if he's my best friend, it's not any more credible than a random newb, even if he gave us invormation that was precise to the letter in the past. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
    and get your shyat together kiddo, you're losing it over a forum dispute. Go outside, get some fresh air, cool down a bit. Come back later and stop acting like someone appointed you the truth police on forums, no one asked you for that service.
    It's your fault for making a big deal out of this siht. You don't need to be a fcuking jerk about this. Get your head out of your a$s. I'm not acting like I'm appointed "the truth police" or anything. I'm just not believing anything till I hear an official word. I'm just acting fcuking cautious about something like this, for crying out loud, man. That. Is. Not. A. Bad. Thing.
    edited November 2011
    I'M. NOT. IGNORANT.
    chill >> the guys just tryin to bait you
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can you two just can it already?
    Everyone knows that even if the information was legit, it probably won't happen anyways.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    chill >> the guys just tryin to bait you
    Why the hell would he be doing that? That's evil and sick...

Edit: I'm really upset from his attacks against me. They were uncalled for, and they really make it hard for me to focus my thoughts together to defend myself.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Edit: I'm really upset from his attacks against me. They were uncalled for, and they really make it hard for me to focus my thoughts together to defend myself.

Have you ever heard "Don't Feed the Trolls"?

On Topic: Altough Cleric Metal buff is the best among the new skills, the frog curse sounds just as AMAZING, it has been a while since I retired ny old veno (made this char in Jan 2009) but with updates like this I HAVE to play her again b:chuckle
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Maybe I shouldn't be on the forums this much. I'm too insecure not to feed the trolls, and I'm too ballsy and proud not to speak my mind to bait them in the first place.

Edit: What am I saying? I didn't do a damned thing wrong. **** you haters. b:bye
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The PvE gear news is accurate and is on the China Site (official).

Rest of claimed skills fit everything that has been released so far on the China site description wise. Also, this person is not a troll generally speaking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If venos get the ability to change people in frogs, why can't they give barbs the ability to change into panda/lion/wolf form b:cry

I can see 1/2 of Arch being people who got turned into frogs lol.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011

Prozac?

b:chuckle
    If venos get the ability to change people in frogs, why can't they give barbs the ability to change into panda/lion/wolf form b:cry

I guess that's a combat skill, so u can't just cast it on ppl everywhere and anytime. Or I least I hope so, Archos would look like a giant pond, lol.
  • OpenSesameee - Lost City
    OpenSesameee - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i think its the psy thats getting the invis.. but then again the vid is cut off so could be only a few secs invis.. who knows?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#mifachuanshuo_7

also theres a list of the classes on the left side.. they show 1 new skill for each class
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wanmei site NEVER loads for meb:surrender, it always timeouts, b:surrender
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2011

A skill like that would probably have a cd of at least 2 min, probably closer to 5 or 10 though. Considering wanmei's trend with new skills (such as in the eg) it'll probably eat quite a bit of mana too. It would seem silly for it to be anywhere near spammable...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Seeker will have a skill that can switch the positions of you and your target.

Psy will have a BB skill, when casting, enemies cannot target your party members in the area around u.

EP will have a skill that make u lose 0 exp when dead.

the reason why i dont post these skills is becuz i dont know how exactly these skills work..

actually every class will have around 4-5 new skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011

this would be the perfect time for a umadbro? but DAMN you kids are easy to fire up these days, seriously kid if being on a forum and having some one try to bait you flares you up that much you need to serious click the little x and walk outside
    edited November 2011
    Seeker will have a skill that can switch the positions of you and your target.
    BAHAHAAHAA omg thats awesome b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i can see this so white named seeker close to gaurd does that skill on a red named and swiches dead red name b:shocked
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    BAHAHAAHAA omg thats awesome b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Cleric sets up BB in the sweet spot in TW-- All of a sudden, cleric is a BB in enemy towers while seeker vortex the groups b:victory
    re
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    enemy cata barb goes from crystal to spawn towers GG
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Cleric sets up BB in the sweet spot in TW-- All of a sudden, cleric is a BB in enemy towers while seeker vortex the groups b:victory

I, in all the TW videos I have seen, have never seen a smart cleric set up BB.b:shutup
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My source said psy was the one getting position change skill. We shall see later on. And yes this will **** up TW if it's useable in there.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I, in all the TW videos I have seen, have never seen a smart cleric set up BB.b:shutup

I lol so hard when I see my faction's clerics bbing our crystal to "help it heal" instead of going out and helping. b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.