[Server Maintenance] 9-20-2011 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well it just shows you need to pay attention to your account.

Just found out that you can buy certain items with your achievements as they earn you points lol
  • _Slyre_ - Raging Tide
    _Slyre_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ok i have one last point to put down b4 gettin back on, btw pm me in game or email me slyre@live.com if u comment

as a person who trys to work for absolurtely everything due to having no money to spend on the game (why would i) i see that when u finally have that shiny 1 mil in bank after saving ur coins, it feels really good. getting to r6? omg i have gotten r5 maybe yesterday. and look at me! only a mere 14 lvs away from r8~r9 lv req. is it sad? no! but the thing is this game isnt enjoyable till u have the feeling of yes i did it, and i didnt scam, or buy my way to the point i got to. ppl enjoy things more when its obtained by work. take cookies for example. personally i love cookies more, seems to taste much better when u make em urself. why? cuz its a reward for something u did not something u bought.
    "omg guys guess wot! i got 1 mil saved up at last! :D"
    "O.o wow thats awesome sly! grats! :) "

guys guess who hit lv 10! (JK)

take the monetary lver now:
    " im bored"
    "this games boring"
    "farming pkers"
    "catshopping"
    "trolling ppl (i admit if they dont care then its actually kinda fun)
  • Ichibankai - Lost City
    Ichibankai - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lympar wrote: »
    Oh. I was just asking.

I still think the PvP block is a good idea. It will prevent people like him from being jerks
    When I beckome high level I will not get back at him. I don't want to play the game that way.

well i am a strange person anyone that knows me in game will tell you but i agree in a sence that it would help people lvl but with the current trend of frost people lvl with out quest i never liked quest. I came from the time before hypers and frost glitch where you used a 2x exp scroll in frost and i zhen grinded with my axe bm till 90 to avoid quest i used hyeprs from 90-100 in frost soo i pkked in my free time or did bosses for guildies.
  • UrbanOutlaw - Heavens Tear
    UrbanOutlaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Servers are up.
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i say one thing id change is change the way r9 armor and gear is obtained like make a long and hard chain quest that only people that have 300k rep can get, and finishing that wil get them the r9 armor and weapon. Or daily quests for the tokens and medals and make them untradeable/sellable so players cant make money off of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Servers are up.... well at least HT is didn't look for others
    Servers are up.

lol beat me to saying that did ya? damn oh well
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All servers are up. Thanks again everyone!

b:thanks
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I want more things added to DQ point system
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The Answer To Your Question is an Easy 1 To Answer.. b:pleased

And for the usual maintenance question:

If you could make just one gameplay change to PWI, what would it be?[/QUOTE]

FIRE the DEV's & Whatever BIG WIGs!!! b:angry ARE Continuing TooNERFb:sweat the GAME!! By putting off the Fixing of their SP Debacle, that They Set Into Motion.. Don't they understand that MOST Companies would TOTALLY!! FIRE! The Employee's (Board Members or NOT!) Who screwed up their companies reputation and product this BaDlY...b:cry Whats worse for them, was that this happened right on the ANNIVERSARY MONTH?! which so messed up the good feelings everyone had about being (Paying & Loyal) players... I mean even CEOs have Been totally ExPuNgEd by their own Boards of Trustee's for occurences like this. ~_~' ?
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    50 gold for 1 +10 orb?! now prices really gonna go through the roof..
  • playarcher
    playarcher Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:victory
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Too many things to say. XDb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The only thing that is most ironic is when someone ****in doesn't actually reply on here for us to know " WHEN " the " SERVERS ARE UP. "

I also love it when they don't put anything infront " ****ING FRONT PAGE OF THE SITE IN TIME! " god forbid you useless sack of POS.

what I hate more is when they don't seem to keep promises....What he **** is this the government? Devs get real this is the ****ing United States Of America!

And lastly some mods and devs to shut their ****in faces up and keep their ******n promises for once.

And again that is all I have to say....so if any causes that's what needs to change in this humanity.....is have people learn to do as their are told correctly, and not some half assed bogus bull**** of lazy ****ers who can't even pick up their ***** from and check.

Anyways I am done saying this...the more I see people get pissed off the more it pisses me off, and makes me really wanna have a heart attack from this lame *** excuse they pull off on all of us.

But you know whats more better is if they have more common ****in sense have some ****in consideration to tell us WHEN THE ****ING SERVERS ARE UP, AND WHAT T HE ****ING ******N SALES ARE!

Ok now I am done.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh, can we do something about the Chests of Coins? Buying a Hammer for 5 million coins for a 1 million coin prize just doesn't seem worth it.
    Yeah, it's not worth it. However, if you sell your Chest of Coins to an NPC you get 500 DQ Points that you can redeem on the DQ Rewards page. So they did do something about them already.

EDIT: To the person with the potty mouth in the post above mine, they did tell us when the servers were up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hmm what would i change... its rlly a good question, true... i would say end content ya... but i think the game would have more from fix older problems... i read in one post that a guy wish more aggro for barbs... ya i would say thats one of the older problems... since we have the tides there is no way anymore to hold aggro in the way as before... that should be one problem to get fixed...

But a rlly good idea would it be to change the devs .... ya... ones that make fixes every week instead of just think on earn more money as before... and ones that dont have strange ideas like make sp to pk arena even on pve servers.... devs that think before they start to do anything and before the community starts a rampage....
  • SwedishMagic - Archosaur
    SwedishMagic - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTH!!!
    Stop this.. u rly making me mad now.. I can take alot..
    but seriosuly 50gold for 1... ONE +10 orb
    b:shutupb:kissb:pleasedb:victoryb:shocked
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    First, before you QQ about how op sins are, I suggest you 1) Make a sin and 2) don't put hundreds of real cash into it. You'll realize soon enough that you're not QQing about a class, you're really complaining about equipment. And while I despise it, I understand that if someone spends thousands of dollars for their cash shop gear, it should be game-breakingly awesome, why would anyone buy cash shop gear if it wasn't?

A lot of the nerfs to sins people are suggesting would actually make sins unable to fulfill their role completely.
    Annoyed by being killed by things you cant see? How about being 2shot by an archer from miles away? How about being nuked in seconds by wiz or psychics? Ever had a barb Arma on your head? The annoying insta-kill is -not- limited to sins alone.

Okay so you just want people to stop being able to solo instances and you want aps to be cut? I hope you enjoy the price increase to everything everywhere, because now all instances take 1-2 hours to complete with a -full- squad, which means less mats for everyone in the squad and their individual value will have to increase to compensate for the resources it takes to get them, so we'll be spending more time + money to get things now that may or may not have any worth in the future, and are already things that people complain are too hard/expensive to get as it is!

Okay now that's over... my suggestions are:

1) Give Barbs better agro, or more agro when they use their skills. Let the tanks tank, and the deeps deep \o/
    with that being said

2) Give Barbs or Clerics the ability to see Sins in stealth within a range as long as they are equal to or higher than the level of the Sin. I think people will QQ much less about Sins if at least -someone- can sorta see them sometimes in pvp situations.

3) I actually really like the idea of making FCC a key'd instance, like Nirvana. You could get 3 keys from an NPC, + get 1 key per completed BH from lvl 75-99 (so a total of 6 per day potentially), then from lvl 100+ you could choose to turn the new CasterVana ticket into like 10 FCC keys, instead of 5 chips/mirs/subs. Keys should be refunded though if you don't kill a certain boss or something (like say, the xp room boss); because we all know fail runs happen, and losing a key would just create unnecessary rage, since xp gain will be dramatically cut from implementing this kind of change.
  • serraphine
    serraphine Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hi all, just wanted to say something about gold prices and the price of items on your server. I have seen several people in this thread, and in many others, suggest a "cap" for gold prices.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret b:quiet

Gold and other high end items on your server, and mine as well, Sells for ridiculous amounts of money because.....

Wait for it....

People PAY ridiculous amounts of money for it.

the bottom line is, like it or not, we, the community on the server, set the prices for the things we buy.

there are a few exceptions to this like TT gold and such that PWI has set a "Maximum" price for some items. i.e. cost in coins + cost in Mysterious chips = mat price. That is not to say those items are "Worth" that much money, that is again decided by the community.

I know don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is already made up, but, just a thought, take some personal responsibility if you think it needs changed

This means if gold is above your "Cap" you don't buy it. period no matter what but the thing is the stuff in the boutique just calls your names and you "must" buy gold at that price. even though it's "way higher than it should be".

Only WE can change the economy... no quick fixes from the top sorry!

Have to second / third and even fourth that!

I wonder if PWI will drive the PVE players out eventually and make it a cashshop game.
    Because of the TW mainly, the competivity in game is high which leads to ppl taking the easy way out by cashshopping, +12 everything that sticks, socketing to max etc.
    These ppl are either filthy rich or extremely poor due to cashshopping, but that aside.
    It are those ppl who dominate the goldprices and have benefit of high goldcap, so in a way these people will be stimulated to buy even more gold and makes it alot more attractive for non cashshoppers to become cashshoppers, though if you want a piece of TW with a decent faction you're required to be a fine tuned player. If that isnt the case just yet then give it a couple of months and see if you can keep up with the rest without charging gold or wasting like 10 hours a day by farming.
    Bottom line is that PWI manipulates the community on all servers to make money resulting in a bigger and bigger gap between farmers and cashshoppers.
    Now ofcourse I dont expect anything to change to the current way of PWI and that's the reason why I gave up on TW, PK in general and went back to basic trying to have fun without the above named events, no peerpressure and no more spending money b:laugh
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All servers are up. Thanks again everyone!

b:thanks

b:surrender And the reason to even bother to log in is what? outrageous prices on items in boutique, unfixed glitches, persons who abused a well known glitch still left unpunished,unbalanced game play amongst classes, NO THANKS b:surrender going to facebook an play their browser games there.
  • serraphine
    edited September 2011
    No way Ima let em take my fun away!
    I'll continue gaming untill I cant log in anymore looking at the message "Unable to log in game, purchase some Zen and try again"
    Regards, the PWI team b:thanks

One more message while it's still free.
  • Master_Hung - Heavens Tear
    Master_Hung - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    how much more time getting boredb:sad

impatientb:angry
  • klystron
    klystron Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Am i missing something didn't they promise last week when they removed badges and chips from DQ rewards that they would replace them with something new and wonderul this week.? I checked and nothing new another broken promise.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    serraphine wrote: »
    LAST!! b:bye

phail... i havent had my input yet

____________________________________________________________________________

changes to the game eh? why not take some of the stuff that was mentioned before, throw it into a hat, and pick one out...

for remembrance sakes:

battle on mount
    all class attack pet
    multi-class fly
    harder instance than FC
    deep fried platipii mount/fly/atk pet for MouseKiller b:laugh
    mount/fly convertable
    more options for "Embrace"

all that just to name a few
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • claudsch
    claudsch Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    wauw rly? they just removed +11 and +12 orbs chause they made clients "crash" "still insane stupid lie" and now put in +10 orbs for 50 gold? hmm wasnt it 2x +12 for 100 gold ? guys put away the +10 orbs and hold your Announcements and put the +11 and +12 orbs back u dump ****
  • serraphine
    edited September 2011
    phail... i havent had my input yet

____________________________________________________________________________

changes to the game eh? why not take some of the stuff that was mentioned before, throw it into a hat, and pick one out...

for remembrance sakes:

battle on mount
    all class attack pet
    multi-class fly
    harder instance than FC
    deep fried platipii mount/fly/atk pet for MouseKiller b:laugh
    mount/fly convertable
    more options for "Embrace"

all that just to name a few

V_m_ IS LAST!!
    claudsch wrote: »
    wauw rly? they just removed +11 and +12 orbs chause they made clients "crash" "still insane stupid lie" and now put in +10 orbs for 50 gold? hmm wasnt it 2x +12 for 100 gold ? guys put away the +10 orbs and hold your Announcements and put the +11 and +12 orbs back u dump ****

No, actually claudsch is LAST!!

ChaoticShelly stop sticking my messages together!
    It takes away the whole purpose b:cry

Okay Ill just add to this message so I wont waste Shelly's time sticking em all together .. seriously did you HAVE to stick the last one too? Get a cup of coffee and take a break hun :P
  • SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver
    SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you could make just one gameplay change to PWI, what would it be?

Pet Item Pick-up for all pets and summons (incl. all-class pets). This would make all-class pets worth having, and make picking up items in general that much quicker.
  • haemorphage
    haemorphage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    have the servers come back online? =S its past the time given in op but they all still seem to be down for me at least
  • serraphine
    edited September 2011
    have the servers come back online? =S its past the time given in op but they all still seem to be down for me at least

Servers are back on for an hour or so.

= Space reserved for upcoming sticked messages =

Now they cant claim I wont work together with the authority <3
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you could make just one gameplay change to PWI, what would it be?

Nothing... nothing to change anymore...b:tired
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My original statement stands, nerf the sins now.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg