still no EGs rank 9

Comments

• IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wanna make a r9 Psy but BB told me I need to be patient b:cry

But yea, I think the r8/ r9 2.0 and EG r9 will come out at the same time. The reason being is cause China kinda has to give us our R9 in order to get the 2.0 stuff lol. Unless we only get the r8 2.0 stuff. b:chuckle
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

Due to the extremely negative feedback about the recent change to Secret Passage, the developers have agreed to revert it to its original state - the way that it was before the change.

From what I understand, the change is about to be implemented on the Chinese servers, and it will soon take place over here as well.

Thank you for all of your feedback on the matter :)

EG9 " soon " will come with this " soon " b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Highly unlikely that it's upto China. The data is already in the game. Main reason is probably because most of you constantly brag about having farmed everything for r9 already. What kind of incentive is that for them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    nothing again b:tired
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    coming Soon, In A Cinema Near You!b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The rank 9 fix is in a patch. It's actually patch that for example comes with an npc that you can test your damage with. Maybe that's the reason behind all those orbs as well. If you got high refine on your wep you're more inclined to use a money sink npc testing feature to see how much damage you do. Anyways, my prediction last week for rank 9 was 1-1.5 months. Maybe it's "sooner".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • XRykerx - Lost City
    XRykerx - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:angry Another update, another dissapointment.

" Soon " Must mean " Don't hold your breath "
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    "soon" wait a bit like 2 years and 200 days it will be released in that time eat pizza
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and now with the +11 +12 orbs sale, we EGs are all sitting ducks

lazy companny lazy,

should not offer things that you cant give!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bump for great justice!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When are we getting our rank 9 for earth guard its soooo long. The light is fading away *falls into darkness*
  • glorfel
    glorfel Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    bump D:
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Helping those EGs out there.

Bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    EG R9 gonna take a ton to +12 now D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    <--- anti r9 anything
  • earniel
    earniel Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Rank 9 for Earthguard and general summer's sale so we can get our rank 9 gear too next week or next patch at least b:angry
  • JeffProbst - Heavens Tear
    JeffProbst - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bump for all you EGs out there

:D
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    <--- anti r9 anything

You should be Pro R10 then.

With R10, you can oneshot a GM, in their GM gear. With R10, you can oneshot Harpy Wraith. No, not the one out in the world, the one in Gamma. With R10, you can AOE the entire server all at once.

R10 will be really cool.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You should be Pro R10 then.

With R10, you can oneshot a GM, in their GM gear. With R10, you can oneshot Harpy Wraith. No, not the one out in the world, the one in Gamma. With R10, you can AOE the entire server all at once.

R10 will be really cool.

You are such an evil Kitty b:pleased
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So when is R9 being released for earthguards? Can we have an answer or more information? The "soon" and "very near future" is over for the longest time and it isn't fun to be killed left and right by r9 archers, psychics, bms etc. especially since some have now a nice +12 refinement. As you see some talk already about using their GSTs/medals for other than their EG classes and China has R9 implemented. Or shall we stick with our r8/Nirvana for the next few month and sell the items that were acquired for R9? There is a lot of unnecessary QQ in the forum but this is different. Especially players who started with great enthusiasm these nicely made two new classes become disappointed and frustrated.

"Another major issue for our players is the inability of Earthguard characters to obtain Rank 9 gear. This is an issue that was not quite as harmful in the months directly following the Genesis Expansion, but now that level 101+ Earthguards are springing up out of the fertile southern lands, the call for action from our players has certainly grown. Well, we are very happy to announce that Earthguard Rank 9 gear will be obtainable in the very near future :)"

-PWI
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    bump hoping "soon" we will have an official reply regarding what "soon" means for pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It isn't just r9 they have to create you know.

They also have to create a new set of armor for GMs so they can handle r9 seekers if they have to b:avoid
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    EGR9 ~soon~ and SP ~soon~ will come soon. b:victory
    upgrading aero craft for TB & EG = ~in development~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    The only time you'll hear an official announcement regarding rank 9 for earthguard is when it's actually in the game after a patch. Before that happens they will be clueless on when it's coming here which is why you haven't heard em say anything useful regarding this topic yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Do we still not have it? lol maybe it's our Christmas present.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can almost guarantee it will arrive this week for one reason and one reason alone - I'll be out of games for 2 weeks str8 after and won't be able to play with it. That is my love-hate relationship with PWI. Back in the day my history of buying the items that a week later would be on sale was unsurpassed - heck I made my g15 axes 24 hrs before rank 9..lol

So if the PWI curse is to afflict me again - and this time for your sakes I hope it does - EG Rank 9 this week.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    So if the PWI curse is to afflict me again - and this time for your sakes I hope it does - EG Rank 9 this week.

nope too early.

Will take atleast 2 more weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This thread is still going? b:shocked

Well, perhaps Fuzzy will try to poke Frankie for some info today. It is a legit concern after this ammount of time.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    This thread is still going? b:shocked

Well, perhaps Fuzzy will try to poke Frankie for some info today. It is a legit concern after this ammount of time.

ehm yes please,

every other class has them,, not to forget the horrible +11+12 sale, some of us that compete with one and other are set behind more then a few steps
This discussion has been closed.