still no EGs rank 9

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2011
    Dear, PWI players. We are very excited to tell you that EG Rank 9 gear finally come here.
    You can find them on brand new special Earth Love gift !!
    Other than EG Rank 9 you also can get many amazing prize from Earth Love gift !!
    This brand new pack also followed by Earth themed event !!
    See you in game, PWe.

This is a limited time sale and will begin on December 1th at 1:00am until December 15th at 1.00 server time!

To view/purchase items in the PWI boutique, press the "o" (oh) key!

I have not received this mail on any of my 7 accounts. Also, that is a way long time away which makes me believe you are spoofin us. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i,m so close to use tokens and medals for my sin r9 gear.....
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:laugh
  • tatapai
    tatapai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have not received this mail on any of my 7 accounts. Also, that is a way long time away which makes me believe you are spoofin us. b:chuckle

The engrish wasn't a huge give away? b:chuckle
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    16 pages in so far and still no reply. I really hope that we get it this week. Would be awesome to actually get our stuff since this is our anni month. It's been so long as it is PW just tell us what is going on >.<
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    go go go 4 more pages of QQ to go

QQ want EG rank 9
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Once.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Again
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Doing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    My...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Part!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    gm should say atleast year, when there is hope to get r9
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Notice when they told us what was going on last time and said 'soon' we stopped posting things on the forums. Then 4 weeks later when we realize that pwi did not actually mean 'soon' we are spamming again.

Honestly if they just told us it was going to be awhile we would have slowed down on our posting/ sending in tickets. b:surrender

I really hope that it comes within this month because if it doesn't and we don't get an update on it that's just bs. x_x
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Guys guys they said

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Have some patience D:

b:chuckle
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Almost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    By almost, do you mean the inevitable crushing let down of Wednesday morning when there has been no patch that involves EG R9?

I'm going to reroll a psychic so I know when I need to drink heavily in future to drown the disappointment.
  • XRykerx - Lost City
    XRykerx - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yep, PWI really appreciate's it's players, timely and courteous responses from the support staff.

Well, that's what I'd like to say. Unfortunatly it isn't true. They don't give 2 ounces of spit about us unless there's money to be made.

Wait, we're asking questions about something that's going to cost us money to get....
    and they still aren't responding. Wtf does that say???
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yep, PWI really appreciate's it's players, timely and courteous responses from the support staff.

Well, that's what I'd like to say. Unfortunatly it isn't true. They don't give 2 ounces of spit about us unless there's money to be made.

Wait, we're asking questions about something that's going to cost us money to get....

It says we need 30 moar pages of QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    By almost, do you mean the inevitable crushing let down of Wednesday morning when there has been no patch that involves EG R9?

I'm going to reroll a psychic so I know when I need to drink heavily in future to drown the disappointment.

You could roll a cleric and constantly purify your inebriation. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    keep it going :p we wants GM respond plox b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    Frankie is back on the forums - his response is "coming soon"
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited September 2011

frankieraye is very busy!

In due time I'm sure he will come to this thread and say, "Don't worry guys EG rank 9 is coming very soon!"

Makes you kinda wonder if frankieraye actually gets paid to be as lame as he is. No direct answers to anything...no help with issues...what exactly does he do? I realize he's not a real developer or anything but what's his job? If all he does is replies to 1-2 threads a month then maybe PWE should hire me instead. b:bye

Seriously if someone would enlighten me it'd be appreciated.
    edited September 2011
    I'm sitting in my room
    with a needle in my hand
    waiting for the tomb (R9)
    of some old dying man
    sitting in my room
    with a needle in my hand
    waiting for the tomb (R9)
    of some old dying man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVh8qCHZqk