still no EGs rank 9

Comments

• IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can't put the letters G-W-2 together either or it will get blocked out. I think pwi is gettin' jelly. b:chuckle

ai0n is supposed to be a good game but I don't like paying a fee every month. I dun mind just buying a disc. I do have friends that went there and never came back to playing pwi though lol.
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:shocked i found out why our EG still don't get R9 because GM will be too busy to handle all the QQs about all our seeker being too OP cuz of we can get 85(full set + O'Malley's Blessing+ self buff) -130 def lvl( full set + O'Malley's Blessing with 6 armor[all 4 sockets R9 (that is 100%) + 4 sockets helmet and robe+ self buff) all shard with jsod] b:shocked
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:shocked i found out why our EG still don't get R9 because GM will be too busy to handle all the QQs about all our seeker being too OP cuz of we can get 85(full set + O'Malley's Blessing+ self buff) -130 def lvl( full set + O'Malley's Blessing with 6 armor[all 4 sockets R9 (that is 100%) + 4 sockets helmet and robe+ self buff) all shard with jsod] b:shocked

Like Psychics werent made extremely OP with Rank9 plus buffs - if they implemented it as is for Psys I see no reason why issues concerning seekers should be a factor. imo
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It was more of a rhetorical realization. Who's tried ai0n though? That looks kind of fun.

*lol censor! x/x *

It's fun in theory. It's ONLY for people who love the idea of open PVP in all areas..

Anyway that's enough of that.
    edited September 2011
    Simple questions for Frankie:

1. Please confirm China has got Rank 9 EG option as some seem to doubt this on these forums.

2. Please update us as to the response from China to the request (I'm sure you sent) that said EG Rank 9 be made available here. Please try to avoid the word soon in your answer I beg you.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Simple questions for Frankie:

1. Please confirm China has got Rank 9 EG option as some seem to doubt this on these forums.

2. Please update us as to the response from China to the request (I'm sure you sent) that said EG Rank 9 be made available here. Please try to avoid the word soon in your answer I beg you.

They did release it there...its all over the chinese website x_X http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110518/60333.shtml and even on this website. See here http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/class/venomancer in the class descriptions there is a VENO not a MYSTIC with the Mystic R9 weapon... >.>
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    They did release it there...its all over the chinese website x_X http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110518/60333.shtml and even on this website. See here http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/class/venomancer in the class descriptions there is a VENO not a MYSTIC with the Mystic R9 weapon... >.>

What is the wep that the mystic has equipped then? It's fancy looking w/e it is.

And yes EG r9 is all over china forums as seen above. As stated in the update China had gotten EG r9 on the 18th of May. Next week it will officially be 4 months, let me repeat that 4 MONTHS and pwi says nothing but its coming soon.

What normally takes 4-5 weeks has now exceeded that greatly. What is going on that we cannot get the gear. Are we not going to be allowed to get it? Is it in PWI's opinion that Mystic and Seeker would imbalance the system if they were allowed to have r9?

Please let us know because if that is the case I would like to re-roll to a new class so I can enjoy playing with the gear that I've worked for.

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What is the wep that the mystic has equipped then? It's fancy looking w/e it is.

And yes EG r9 is all over china forums as seen above. As stated in the update China had gotten EG r9 on the 18th of May. Next week it will officially be 4 months, let me repeat that 4 MONTHS and pwi says nothing but its coming soon.

What normally takes 4-5 weeks has now exceeded that greatly. What is going on that we cannot get the gear. Are we not going to be allowed to get it? Is it in PWI's opinion that Mystic and Seeker would imbalance the system if they were allowed to have r9?

Please let us know because if that is the case I would like to re-roll to a new class so I can enjoy playing with the gear that I've worked for.

even this so called frost fix just toke 1month or less to get here kinda says all about it.BTW chineze dev says they sended the patch weeks ago i kinda suspect pwi is just not giving it to us cuz rank8 Eg already roll rank9 other classes
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
    edited September 2011

If this was the case then why were Psy's allowed rank 9 which with the addition of self buffs make them kind of godly on atk/def levels. I doubt PWI has suddenly become concerned about class balance when clearly they have let through all manner of class imbalance in the past.

Again Frankie - just a confirmation as to what the delay might possibly be at this point would be something for us to hear though likely not satisfy.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    BUMP for frankie cuz hes on forums
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    If this was the case then why were Psy's allowed rank 9 which with the addition of self buffs make them kind of godly on atk/def levels. I doubt PWI has suddenly become concerned about class balance when clearly they have let through all manner of class imbalance in the past.

Again Frankie - just a confirmation as to what the delay might possibly be at this point would be something for us to hear though likely not satisfy.

Maybe the Dev's don't want TB classes to QQ and rage quit. You never know. b:chuckle

I'm really tempted to just lvl my psy atm. I love my mystic and think it's a great class to be but I find it unfair we are not given the same advantages as any other class. People are already putting EG down and not wanting to play one.

I would really like an answer... are they giving us EG r9 or not? If China sent the patch weeks ago why didn't we get it? I understand goonz was a big issue and that's why they took care of it so fast. I get that. But I believe they had the patch for EG r9 long before they had the fix to goonz. :/

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It was more of a rhetorical realization. Who's tried ai0n though? That looks kind of fun.

*lol censor! x/x *

Aion isn't too bad, I got a little tired of getting ganked all the time by higher levels, though b:chuckle Couldn't grind in peace anywhere. Maybe they changed that by now...

Anyway, who thinks they'll release the r8/9 recast before releasing EG rank 9?

Taking all bets b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    BUMP for frankie cuz hes on forums

haha. Frankie has avoided this topic for a couple of days now. It could be cause he doesn't have any answers yet though so I don't blame him. It technically is all on the Dev's. Not Frankie's fault for them not giving us r9 D:

(though he should spam them a bit more. rofl xD)

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    haha. Frankie has avoided this topic for a couple of days now. It could be cause he doesn't have any answers yet though so I don't blame him.

b:avoid just doing my part in this but yea i kinda want to know whats up
    also i think they will release recast be4 our rank9 since its taking so long to bad its all gonna come after the other more balanced games come out
    edited September 2011
    get ready for the new iteration of "coming soon" and "in the works"..... I present "we are working on it" at least that is their current plan in the works on FC glitchers I will expect to see it applied to EG rank 9 any day now...

Actually can I propose "any day now" as an alternative GM excuse (i wantz credit tho)
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    get ready for the new iteration of "coming soon" and "in the works"..... I present "we are working on it" at least that is their current plan in the works on FC glitchers I will expect to see it applied to EG rank 9 any day now...

Actually can I propose "any day now" as an alternative GM excuse (i wantz credit tho)

Stop giving them ideas on excuses BB!!! Keep it up and we'll never get r9 cause they'll have tons of things to tell us!!! b:cry

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011

In the works.

Seriously though, the fact that PWI doesn't have R9 yet isn't due to our lack of trying - it's up to China to put in our patch, and they'll do so when they are ready. Still they told us it would be soon, so that's what we've been relaying to you.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In the works.

Seriously though, the fact that PWI doesn't have R9 yet isn't due to our lack of trying - it's up to China to put in our patch, and they'll do so when they are ready. Still they told us it would be soon, so that's what we've been relaying to you.

Soon means 5 more monthsb:dirty 5 more months for me to bully EG's, 5 more months to kill them, then when the revenge hits ill be squishy to themb:cry
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Soon means 5 more monthsb:dirty 5 more months for me to bully EG's, 5 more months to kill them, then when the revenge hits ill be squishy to themb:cry
    meanie b:cry

and tyvm frankie :) Really appreciate an answer. ty so so so much.

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
    edited September 2011
    In the works.

Thx Frankie I know your hands are tied - that being said a question that kinda relates to inter-company communication...

Do they ever give any kind of reasoning or explanation especially as I assume you are giving them feedback as to discontent here over delays?
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In the works.

seems you won 10 points BB

i really hoped he would say a certain time line, this does not solve anything
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    In the works.

This is BS how can the PWIC ppl have their rewards already it should take 4 months till they get it atleast what are you guys not telling us b:angry
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Our pwi can't do anything if China is in the way. China calls all the shots. Nothing they can do about it :S

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I enjoy Chinese food.

Oh wait, are we done bumping this now? Aww, there goes my excuse to increase my post count and contribute to a worthy cause. =(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited September 2011
    But our guys can happily bring our new orb sales - sigh - kinda speaks volumes
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    But our guys can happily bring our new orb sales - sigh - kinda speaks volumes

just get orbs for rank9 +12 and leave it in bank to get dust on while being killed by rank9 +12 ppl everywhere
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:laugh by the time our EG got r9 then after 3-4 months there will be rank 8 2.0 and rank 9 2.0 Good GO PWI b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Im kinda glad now that its coming out 'later'.
    With all this commotion of about R8 R9 refining, I woulda jumped the gun someway if it came out earlier ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    b:laugh by the time our EG got r9 then after 3-4 months there will be rank 8 2.0 and rank 9 2.0 Good GO PWI b:bye

true even tho you keep stone refines and sock for rank9 dont think its the same bout rank8 tho so i know many who would spend that kind off money
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Seriously give up on the rank 9 for earth guard wait till the next classes comes out and use it for them cause thats when it comes out
This discussion has been closed.