still no EGs rank 9

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Earthguard got the R9 equips in PW-CN on 7/12
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20110712/61105.shtml

The last update major we got here was on 8/30 (with the ring engraving) corresponded to the 6/2 PW-CN update
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20110601/60548.shtml

That puts us at 3 months behind so earthguard should receive their R9 in mid October.
    My bet is on the October 12th patch.

It should come with the damage test quest in 1k, a fairy box nerf in TT, and detection pots getting a separate cool down from other apothecary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well thats good and bad news Astrelle but appreciate you figuring out a more accurate possible date than has been forthcoming to date.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    3 months behind from China servers is normal. If you didn't do anything other than power lving your toons you wouldn't be QQing about r9. There is more content to the game from lvls 1-99 then there is 99-105 so maybe you all should go PLAY THE GAME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hmm my seeker is 101 all he needs to be - he took 4 plus months to get there and did so without spending time in FC - my BM that has been 103 for a year (40% to 104 sigh) has completed every single quest and while I would agree that new players should enjoy the ride to 100 those that have killed their frail blobs once I think have paid their dues on the questing in the game which is very quickly repetitive and uninspiring. I would not stereotype all players as hyper noobs thx and have a nice day!
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can has my R9 yet? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Hmm my seeker is 101 all he needs to be - he took 4 plus months to get there and did so without spending time in FC - my BM that has been 103 for a year (40% to 104 sigh) has completed every single quest and while I would agree that new players should enjoy the ride to 100 those that have killed their frail blobs once I think have paid their dues on the questing in the game which is very quickly repetitive and uninspiring. I would not stereotype all players as hyper noobs thx and have a nice day!

4 months to get to 101 without FC, from lvl 1 or from lvl 100 to 101 in 4 months. Sure I know is possible in a lot of ways to lvl up without FC cause I pretty much only go when people beg me to it's just too boreing in there.

But no where in my post did I say all high lvl players are hyper noobs, but if I had to put a percentage on the lvl 100+ EGs I would say 80% are from people that did few quests (because yes they are boring and repeative) and lots of time hypering FC.

So don't put words in my mouth, have a nice day to you too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    4 months to get to 101 without FC, from lvl 1 or from lvl 100 to 101 in 4 months. Sure I know is possible in a lot of ways to lvl up without FC cause I pretty much only go when people beg me to it's just too boreing in there.

But no where in my post did I say all high lvl players are hyper noobs, but if I had to put a percentage on the lvl 100+ EGs I would say 80% are from people that did few quests (because yes they are boring and repeative) and lots of time hypering FC.

So don't put words in my mouth, have a nice day to you too.

what BaldwinBoy said, why have to repeat the same slow leveling we had to do on our old chars.

i got to 100 on my barb the old fashioned way, unlike half the playerbase of 2day.

and why would i do it again, i mean, i already experienced it so no need for it.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Besides a few low level quests for EGs there is nothing new it would be worth to level slow intentionally for players who made an EG their new main. And even for players whose first main is an EG you have to put effort in it to level slow since the Genesis release. If you do so no TW faction will accept you since you have to be level 100 to be able to use appropriate gear and you need the cultivation to be done.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    3 months behind from China servers is normal. If you didn't do anything other than power lving your toons you wouldn't be QQing about r9. There is more content to the game from lvls 1-99 then there is 99-105 so maybe you all should go PLAY THE GAME.

I couldnt agree more.b:laughb:sinb:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    This thread is still going? b:shocked

Well, perhaps Fuzzy will try to poke Frankie for some info today. It is a legit concern after this ammount of time.

Looking into this now - there is a good chance that it will be included in the next bundle of content that we get. I can't give a solid date on that right now, unfortunately, but I will follow up to see if it will for sure be included.
  • The_Shocker - Heavens Tear
    The_Shocker - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This thread is concerning, "Why do all classes have Rank 9 except Earthguards, when will it come out, and why all the 'coming soon' bs?"

Not, "Should someone power level?"

Please, release the rank 9 equipment for Earthguards, or give the loyal customers of PWI a specific release date...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Looking into this now - there is a good chance that it will be included in the next bundle of content that we get. I can't give a solid date on that right now, unfortunately, but I will follow up to see if it will for sure be included.

What I'd like to know is that with all the financial issues and the pulling back on large sales, will the rank 9 items be put in the boutique for their normal prices or will we be forced to pay more for the gear that everyone was able to get for cheaper?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2011

January 2012 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • glorfel
    glorfel Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011

What about the items that we need to get our rank 9 gear like the mysterious chips?
    We are going to get more general summer's sales to buy ours too like the other races did right?
    edited September 2011
    If there is one thing you can count on PWE for it's more sales. Fear not, getting the mats for your EG R9 won't be a problem, they will certainly have sales before after and around the middle when they give us the R9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• earniel
    earniel Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If there is one thing you can count on PWE for it's more sales. Fear not, getting the mats for your EG R9 won't be a problem, they will certainly have sales before after and around the middle when they give us the R9

I hope so.
    But it would still be better if we get a confirmation from a GM.
  • XRykerx - Lost City
    XRykerx - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Another patch, another dissapointment. Earthguard Rank 9 " Coming SOON "

I think the word "soon" should have limitations to the length of time it can be used to describe, then people would be forced to deliver in a timely fashion, or at the very least think of a new word to use instead of "soon", may I recommend "Eventually"?

Why not just come out and say it " Corporate Head Office doesn't actually CARE that they are keeping you all waiting for what seems like forever, as long as you are stupid enough to keep throwing money at them, they're perfectly happy spending all their time arranging new sales and designing new packs and fashion for you morons to buy".

b:laugh
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Another patch, another dissapointment. Earthguard Rank 9 " Coming SOON "

I think the word "soon" should have limitations to the length of time it can be used to describe, then people would be forced to deliver in a timely fashion, or at the very least think of a new word to use instead of "soon", may I recommend "Eventually"?
    b:laugh

Can i suggest "Someday"? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    i already stopped logging in,

not comming back till that gear comes out, no use to play pretty much, not like PWI has that much content to forget about rank 9,

i want to pvp on my seeker, but cant fight teh top dogs whitout this gear, im just to far behind whitout it, no use for me to log.

thanks frankie for keeping us all updated, im 100% sure you know darn well what patches come in the future.

im 100% sure you have a maintenence schedual, that also shows wich patch will come and what it will include,

im just pissed you do absolutely nothing, and if the higher ups are silecing you, then *** them 2 . this is not way to run a companny and i think the quiting players are the evidence

clap your hands PWI
  • glorfel
    glorfel Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    bump b:shocked
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    ow NO, NO

bad thread!

going on second page you naughty Thread... NO

bump
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I notice PWe seem start abandoning their games... b:shutup
    Some game are so quiet like playing a single player game.. no one in sight... b:shutup
    Less than 10 people in city...
    Only merchants and rarely happening drama show up... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    I notice PWe seem start abandoning their games... b:shutup
    Some game are so quiet like playing a single player game.. no one in sight... b:shutup
    Less than 10 people in city...
    Only merchants and rarely happening drama show up... b:shutup

ikr, and coin sellers are taking there chances off this broken economy,
    hackers take there chances off poor security

i sometimes think PW it runned in a little kid his basement
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dont worry there is always another game :)b:victoryb:victoryb:victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    am i the only rank9 mystic on Lost City server?.Im just wondering.I wanna be the 1st to have the weapon.b:chuckleb:pleasedb:cute
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    am i the only rank9 mystic on Lost City server?.Im just wondering.I wanna be the 1st to have the weapon.b:chuckleb:pleasedb:cute

you wish KikZioBr my mystic has it ready to
  • Lucretius - Dreamweaver
    Lucretius - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So the number of people are demanding release of EG r9.

What if they released it without a reputation/chip/medal sale?

OR!

Better yet...

Released with absurd prices.

Personally, I don't like what just happened with the d orbs, but what says that the eager r9 people won't be displeased after the r9 for EG is release?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have been proven right time and time again for the past 3 months.

Public Service announcement: Just quit the game and play something better.

Like pve/social? LOTRO is FREE and provides regular updates and balances, along with fun quests and stories and excellent graphics. Probably the best free game out atm for pve lovers.

PvP? LoL and HoN both provide competitive skill-based pvp not based on money spent with chance to win real money prizes if you become skilled enough.

All the games I listed can be played completely free, with cash shops that don't ruin the balance of the game, and have continued to be successful in balancing free vs pay.

If you continue to play this game, you are just a statistic: The % of people too stupid to research good games and just pay for lousy ones because they don't know any better.

edit: I have personally played all games mentioned in this post and can vouch for all of them to be quality games with good devs, EXCEPT pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011

What if they released it without a reputation/chip/medal sale?

OR!

Better yet...

Released with absurd prices.

Personally I DONT CARE about the rank sales or absurd prices! i have all tokens/ medals for months sitting in my bank, coins stucked up uselessly. I just want them to release it so i can go and trade my tokens and medals for the armor. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Im having a giggle at all the folks that spent all that money for items to trade on something that doesnt even exist.

Theres no incentive for them to hurry up and install your gear, you already paid for it. If you had kept your money in the real world and said you'd only spend it when the actual item was there to spend it on, they would have kicked it up a notch and got it ingame.
This discussion has been closed.