caster niv

Options
123457»

Comments

• brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Listen to the manly men of APS melee boiz QQing at the top of their lungs, music to ma ears.
    Just some guy
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That Quest was one time only so we don't get anything extra
    we have less bosses and our bosses can drop ZERO CHESTS also even when u open it the shard isn't a flaw one it's lesser grade
    getting a squad is hard cuz even now most arcanes spam "normal" NV on their aps alts CUZ IT's MORE PROFITABLE

and stop all the BS about how u take arcanes in NV, all WCs are " we need 4.0/5.0 sins/BMs for pure DD NV", barbs are invited for buff and devour (maybe if they claw) mostly... EAs have gone claw for NV too... even APS don't cut it nowadays if u check LC WC - has to be all +10 or r9 and hell heavens flame...
    if i want to do my 99 keys Q i have to beg for days among my friends to be able to make a squad of 6 to do it, specially on 2x

in short: stuck all that QQ up ur *** and let casters have ONE DAMN THING in this game to TRY and make some money....
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Caster nirvana was a good idea, however it should be made so that you can do it like normal nirvana. It was pretty profitable in my run at least, though maybe that was because we got lucky with drops. We got 8 canny (including quest) and 3 raps from the last boss (dropped a mirage) so that's about 10m to split between a squad in roughly 15 minutes (only had 4 people, two were openers).

I would enjoy being able to do this more often. Being able to only do it once per day means people who log in later at night will have a very hard time finding squads to do it, since most others would have already done it.

Personally would be nice for melee users to be able to help open, maybe that would help the people who can't log in early, if they could WC for melee users or something, ya know?
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Even as a barb, glad to see that PW is looking after all class at end game.

As for most of the negative replies about the caster Nirv,
    personally i just think they are pee'd off because they spent so many millions creating a 5 aps character just for this instance,
    and now magic caster can do the same without spending so much cash.

I really like this update, will go down very well for my friend.

thanks PW
  • PriestRain - Raging Tide
    PriestRain - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Eh lol, i don't have time to read whole thread, but i will answer like this.

On RT, as i know. There are ONLY 4-5aps squads, there are rare 2.86-3.33 squads, and not to mention squads with clerics...one per day maybe..

So if cleric, can't get into it, imagine what poor wizards, psychics, seekers, mystics should do. (poor, i didn't mean coinless)

And doing caster nirv 1-3 times per day is how they can get rich.. So stop QQing about our only income! And get aps and move into ur 4-5aps squads -.-'
    That's all, and i think most of magic classes support me with this. b:scorn

Edit: Oh, u don't need phy nirvana, u made one from normal nirvy XDD
  • LoVeeLeeSs_ - Heavens Tear
    LoVeeLeeSs_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    gobroncos wrote: »
    From what I am seeing when I am on (HT) caster squads don't exist. I have managed to do 2 but you are lucky to see a shout for caster squads.

Clerics found that it is quicker to just do normal nirvs and others say it is faster just to play their aps toons.

when im 100 we gonna make one 8D

im annoyed on my archer. they want only aps aps aps. but im oldschool = nonaps archer.
    so i kinda quitted it and am full focusd on my mystic now and i love it :)<3
    shes now 94 and assons she hits 100 i start this casternirv. im also on HT :) maybe we get a squad together soon ;3 8D
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the truth is that this is only needed because the game balance is pretty bad.

i have a sin 95 with tt80 daggers and a wizard 101 with lunar wep +5.

when i compare both my assassin makes same damage on bosses
    like my wizard and sparked it do even alot more damage than the wizard.
    and its not a bad wizard at all, i reseted it to almost poor magic.

the fact is, that magic classes do nothing on bosses with lvl (?).
    and usually the normal nirvana bosses keep interrupting the casters and drain mana
    so they have to use 100 pots in normal nivana and tt is similar.

the fact that a assassin with a tt80 wep is strong as
    a wizard with a lunar glade wep +5 in damage but hit quite faster
    seems to be the prove that this game is horrible balanced.

therefor pwi did the best choice doing a caster nirvana which is only needed cause they missed some work in the past about balancing. that why Blizzard games are so successful, Blizzard know how to balance.

but i want to throw in some problems about caster nirvana:
    first: the last boss quest, when people not waiting for the squad, the people miss the quest. so they dont get the quest reward. this should be fixed somehow.
    the last boss itself is a NUT with the hp recovery. i saw only r9 beeing able to survive.
    this should be fixed , but i guess you want more r9.

i saw also a comment in chat that people only going to caster nirvana with 60% channeling and r8 or better.

therefor pwi should handel this.
    calculate the average squad damage and make individuell bosses.
    this seems the only way to make it fair for all people.
    like: 5aps only squad? = 2x boss hp, or somthing like this.

i know nobody read this but i just thought i write my mind down here.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Eh lol, i don't have time to read whole thread, but i will answer like this.

On RT, as i know. There are ONLY 4-5aps squads, there are rare 2.86-3.33 squads, and not to mention squads with clerics...one per day maybe..

So if cleric, can't get into it, imagine what poor wizards, psychics, seekers, mystics should do. (poor, i didn't mean coinless)

And doing caster nirv 1-3 times per day is how they can get rich.. So stop QQing about our only income! And get aps and move into ur 4-5aps squads -.-'
    That's all, and i think most of magic classes support me with this. b:scorn

Edit: Oh, u don't need phy nirvana, u made one from normal nirvy XDD

I am seeker bit nirvana isn't my income. I do multiple tasks for income. Cause I am used to non nirvana. Nirvana is great but I am used to fighting for squads. Bh100 warsong, tt 3- x also tough for me to find. So to be honest I just multi task and have zen patience, nothing is easy, as long as I love seeker I don't care how hard or long it is.

Ps what I do hate more then anything is fc goon. It's lame and I hate people pming me for glitch. I also despise seekers that do it and I hate seekers that can't do anything but vortex and DPS. No wonder no one takes seekers into nirvana lol.

As for priest comment he/she is right. Physical nirvana won't solve anything because normal nirvana is there which is virtually that. What need to change is people till that happens it will never happen. So seeker has to adapt or ignore nirvana like me, I just do it with low expectation or boredom. Us seeker mains are proud and we will manage! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what happend to my post b:cry