caster niv

PreDevil - Sanctuary
PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
ok idk if anyone has noticed, but what is up with the opure caster niv, y don't pww make a pure phy mellee, its fair, the casters, get a better drop rate, its easier, what is going on pwe, plz explain y the caster got a pure caster niv
PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
Post edited by PreDevil - Sanctuary on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    ok idk if anyone has noticed, but what is up with the opure caster niv, y don't pww make a pure phy mellee, its fair, the casters, get a better drop rate, its easier, what is going on pwe, plz explain y the caster got a pure caster niv

From what is known, the new caster Nirvana can only be run to its full potential once per day, while regular Nirvana can be spammed into infinity as long as you have the keys. Don't complain about the developers attempting to allow casters who rarely (if ever) get into regular Nirvanas a piece of the pie.
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    still, i go with casters a lot, its is good to have other than aps but still if they get one, y can't we? a lot of squads take casters, and i wasn't getting up at the devoplers, i'm just saying, y can't the mellee side get their own niv, its just fair, how hard would it be to make a pure mellee niv, seriously
    i'm not saying it was a bad idea, buts its just un fair, and i am sure alot of people would agree with me
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    still, i go with casters a lot, its is good to have other than aps but still if they get one, y can't we? a lot of squads take casters, and i wasn't getting up at the devoplers, i'm just saying, y can't the mellee side get their own niv, its just fair, how hard would it be to make a pure mellee niv, seriously
    i'm not saying it was a bad idea, buts its just un fair, and i am sure alot of people would agree with me

-.-; the main nirvana is mostly run by 5 aps chars without even clerics anymore. It's fair that the magic classes get their own instance.

edit: also kritty it seems you can run it 3 times a day you get the item to run it from bh reward as a caster now too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    oh yer, but not all people do that, i love clerics, maybe the oped cash shopers or what ever do that, but, still, they get a chance to get extra chance to get more money, clerics are an important part to niv, idc if people run with out them, a lot of people still take casters and clerics, so how is it fair they get a new niv all to the caster?
  • Wing_woman - Sanctuary
    Wing_woman - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Same, 90% of nirvana squads contain casters b:infuriated i really don't see why this was necessary... b:surrender
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    come on i know there r ppl who support me in this speak up >.>

Edit: yay <3 b:heart
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    oh yer, but not all people do that, i love clerics, maybe the oped cash shopers or what ever do that, but, still, they get a chance to get extra chance to get more money, clerics are an important part to niv, idc if people run with out them, a lot of people still take casters and clerics, so how is it fair they get a new niv all to the caster?

May be because you are wrong ?
    Kinda looking forward to this, maybe i can use my 200 Keys on it :D

Just one example.

And I can quote many of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary
    Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Look casters can enter normal nirvana but we can't enter theirs? I'm an instance person I HAVE TO DO EVERY SINGLE ONE. But guess what? I CAN'T DO THIS ONE because I'm a barb.. and what makes you think they want a barb for normal nirvana? HUH? They don't. I'ts just not right I'm not complaining about them not wanting me for vana but I AM complaining.. that I can't enter caster nirvana. AND they can get 5 subs with it.. normal vana may be spammable into oblivion but still.. I see an instance I can't do and that makes me angry... casters can still do nirvana just get a squad of friends IT IS NOT HARD!!!!!!

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error... and another error I made. lol
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    what ever, idc, what u think magic, i know there are people who agree with me, lets just wait and see......b:chuckle
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Look casters can enter normal nirvana but we can't enter theirs? I'm an instant person I HAVE TO DO EVERY SINGLE ONE. But guess what? I CAN'T DO THIS ONE because I'm a barb.. and what makes you think they want a barb for normal nirvana? HUH? They don't. I'ts just not right I'm not complaining about them not wanting me for vana but I AM complaining.. that I can't enter caster nirvana. AND they can get 5 subs with it.. normal vana may be spammable into oblivion but still.. I see an instance I can't do and that makes me angry... casters can still do nirvana just get a squad of friends IT IS NOT HARD!!!!!!

exactly, thank you BL
    even with going with randoms, they can still find squads
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I am going to tell you what everyone said when people complained about sins. Don't like it? Roll a magic class to 100 and voila you have caster nirvy. b:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its a good thing I have over 300 keys on my psy, cept its once a day so that means nothing really.

I will definitely try it, but I wish that they would just guarantee everyone gets one chest instead of if going to a random person (or all to one) and they open it and see if they can get away with keeping the canny or not.

Since you need to literally do it hundreds and hundreds of times if you actually want to USE the cannies/raptures instead of sell them all and split....and then buy them back from shops.

Maybe I want to actually farm the gear and not the coin to buy the crystals to farm the gear lol.

That was the other reason I never liked nirvana, the first being that I hate playing my sin.

Even running with friends no one ever gets to keep them, you get to buy them. Its a system that rewards deceit and wastes time when rather than just having a chance to drop the mats you get a chance to get a chest that might have the mats.

simple solution would be to announce automatically in chat what they got for opening the chest. use the same chat that the mobs/old man use.

every day you see people raging about canny thieves when there is zero proof that they did or didn't have bad luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i love clerics,
    Yeah the only Caster in demand in reg. Nirv is the Cleric.

But you don't even really need them. You never see in WC "Nirv Squad looking for Casters (or any class)" it is usually "APS Sin/BM Clericless"

Why QQ to have even more when you already have your cake as a BM? GREEDY MUCH?
    edited August 2011
    I am going to tell you what everyone said when people complained about sins. Don't like it? Roll a magic class to 100 and voila you have caster nirvy. b:laughb:bye

That was a waste of my time. It is easy to find a squad for normal nirvana it is time consuming and hard to get a caster to level 100.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol @ barbs *****ing that they cant get in caster nirv.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xlanax
    xlanax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who says Non-Casters cant go into this Caster Nirvana? You get the Talisman to enter from BH, you're just missing out on the bonus quest. And u.u the bosses are phys immune, but thats around the same as a Caster going into normal Nirvana, isnt it? b:pleased

Stop complaining, do BH and get your friends to take you to try out this new Nirvana.
    edited August 2011
    Yeah the only Caster in demand in reg. Nirv is the Cleric.

But you don't even really need them. You never see in WC "Nirv Squad looking for Casters (or any class)" it is usually "APS Sin/BM Clericless"

Why QQ to have even more when you already have your cake as a BM? GREEDY MUCH?

I JUST took 2 wizards into nirvana yesterday. -.-
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Its a good thing I have over 300 keys on my psy, cept its once a day so that means nothing really.

I will definitely try it, but I wish that they would just guarantee everyone gets one chest instead of if going to a random person (or all to one) and they open it and see if they can get away with keeping the canny or not.

Since you need to literally do it hundreds and hundreds of times if you actually want to USE the cannies/raptures instead of sell them all and split....and then buy them back from shops.

Maybe I want to actually farm the gear and not the coin to buy the crystals to farm the gear lol.

That was the other reason I never liked nirvana, the first being that I hate playing my sin.

Even running with friends no one ever gets to keep them, you get to buy them. Its a system that rewards deceit and wastes time when rather than just having a chance to drop the mats you get a chance to get a chest that might have the mats.

simple solution would be to announce automatically in chat what they got for opening the chest. use the same chat that the mobs/old man use.

every day you see people raging about canny thieves when there is zero proof that they did
    or didn't have bad luck.

i agree with you 100% about the canny thief bit

Vamp if u don't see people looking for casters, u must be blind, i see people yelling all the ppl looking for casters
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    That was a waste of my time. It is easy to find a squad for normal nirvana it is time consuming and hard to get a caster to level 100.

Then why complain that a caster class gets a small instance to themselves? b:bye
    i agree with you 100% about the canny thief bit

camp if u don't see people looking for casters, u must be blind, i see people yelling all the ppl looking for casters

Lol bull **** never have i seen a wc for a caster class its always for APS and also asking for players to link their weapon and asking what your aps is. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Then why complain that a caster class gets a small instance to themselves? b:bye

'

i know that casters sometimes get left out of squad, but its fair, if they get one why shouldn't we get one aswell, even if it is just once a day.....

please can some more casters come and have their sayl
    edited August 2011

Because as I said.. I like instances.. I like to know each and every one and how they work, but I can't do that now now can I?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Because as I said.. I like instances.. I like to know each and every one and how they work, but I can't do that now now can I?

yes you can like i said roll a magic class if it bugs you that much to not be able to learn the instance. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Lol bull **** never have i seen a wc for a caster class its always for APS and also asking for players to link their weapon and asking what your aps is. b:bye[/QUOTE]

dude ur blind then, go have a look, maybe not on ur server, i love going with casters, sometimes the squads with casters in it go faster than the aps squads, just keep looking.....
    edited August 2011
    xlanax wrote: »
    Who says Non-Casters cant go into this Caster Nirvana? You get the Talisman to enter from BH, you're just missing out on the bonus quest. And u.u the bosses are phys immune, but thats around the same as a Caster going into normal Nirvana, isnt it? b:pleased

Stop complaining, do BH and get your friends to take you to try out this new Nirvana.

Can't confirm or deny since I hadn't gotten bh done yet. But thanks I'll definately look into that.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    xlanax wrote: »
    Who says Non-Casters cant go into this Caster Nirvana? You get the Talisman to enter from BH, you're just missing out on the bonus quest.

Quoting myself for the sake of it. Everyone is free to go to this kind of Nirvana if they want to, no one is forbidden to enter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    yes you can like i said roll a magic class if it bugs you that much to not be able to learn the instance. b:bye
    But as I said.. thats a HUGE waste of my time to get another class to 100 just for an instance. It shouldn't have to be that way.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    dude ur blind then, go have a look, maybe not on ur server, i love going with casters, sometimes the squads with casters in it go faster than the aps squads, just keep looking.....

Yea, we must look at different server. Somewhere ...

Edit:
    May be yet we must know time, when to look, sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Yea, we must look at different server.
    Somewhere ...

-yawns- ofc u can't see the ones on the wc that i look at because ur on dream weaver.....

u know what would be nice
    to have the wise GM's to come have their say, and other mods
    would love to hear what they have to say

b:bye hello gm's and mods, please come have ur say b:chuckle i'll give u a cookie
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have only once seen a WC for a caster for Nirvana, and they were looking for a sage veno with sage amp. And they had to have a godly weapon just to get in. This was a few weeks ago, mind, and I've truly never seen anyone looking for casters for Nirvana since. Three cheers for the devs who have finally done something right and developed something for the weaker (PvE-wise) caster classes who can't ever find Nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Damonischer - Lost City
    Damonischer - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i like the idea of a caster nv infact it makes me want to lvl my psy up 9 lvls to atleast try it once. that being said i do not like that they have chance for more drops than reg nv from what i understand. the quest that auto gives everyone either unc/rap is what really gets me ive been in reg nv runs with friends and when im banking where we only get 4 unc to split among the 6 ppl in squad. now i know someones going to say that u can spam reg nv and not caster but if u do spam it that much u can only do 4 reg nv a day but... according to what i read u can also do this caster nv 3 times a day which gives more than reg..

i may be wrong but just what im thinking.