GD v Enrage

Options

Comments

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We could go old school too,throw out Hershal Walker or The fridge.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't consider it tough especially in the last 15 years or so the constant stream of rules aimed at protecting ppl from a "violent" sport. Toughness my ***.

Can't hit a QB in the head, can't take out someone's knees, can't lead with the head/helmet on a tackle.. I swear if there was a way to pansify a sport american football does just that. In fact it seems to be a North American trend for "tough" acting sports to hop on the "head injury" bandwagon. Next I expect MMA/UFC to start excessively making rules worrying about the head.

I agree that the excess in rules is beyond stupid. Some how ever need to be in place. I played ball in high school and it was rough. Then again highschool and college ball doesn't have the same rules as the nfl. Regardless, the players on the teams in the nfl are massive and tough as hell.Most don't do roids,thats mostly the MLB now a days. Besides janus, there are other football leagues then the NFl,some of which have less rules.Just gotta look for em.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This the sport people wear 5 inch think padding everywhere, and have 30 second tea breaks whenever someone hits the ground? The sport than has basically the same concept as rugby, but with more safety involved?

Only thing that sport has going for it is the tackling looks tougher than rugby worldwide. More padding means you can tackle hard but safe b:cute

Oh and the cheerleaders b:dirty

And I may be mistaken here, but it's the only multi billion money sport that allows convicted sex offenders/assaultists (is this a word Bloyse?) etc to still compete at the top level and be a role model to people ...

But what do I know, I'm a footy fan.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gotta love OT HT forums. xD

What's funny is the pads and **** they use help injure other people (those getting hit) because they increase the amount of force on contact due to how solid they are. Same issue with carbon fibre/composites padding/sticks used in today's hockey. Yet they are for some reason all paranoid about safety. American football in respect to the NFL is weak and boring, think you mentioned the stoppages, like baseball, not a free flowing game, and only fun to watch when completely drunk off your *** (more exciting to watch the cheerleaders than the game) and nothing else on the tube.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Say's it all about the sport when they carry the ball in their hands and call it FOOTball
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well I doubt that any one would argue that we Americans are bass ackwards.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    needs more of starlighte's nasally male voice.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And I may be mistaken here, but it's the only multi billion money sport that allows convicted sex offenders/assaultists (is this a word Bloyse?) etc to still compete at the top level and be a role model to people ...

But what do I know, I'm a footy fan.

*coughkoybebryantcough*b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol uh what did this thread came to be about?... i was too lazy to read 20+ pages
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

crappy school project promotion:
    http://sweb2.dmit.nait.ca/atikhomirova1/cruxshadows/
    Hmm... I has a cookie... and I ated it b:chuckle
    Retired
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't worry just come up with something to talk about and it's the new topic.

We don't really make new ones we just hijack current topics.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol uh what did this thread came to be about?... i was too lazy to read 20+ pages
    b:chuckle

It's about how American football takes a steaming dump on that 3rd world sport called soccer.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanna know this glitch so I can successfully arma Scrubby, if it's a speed/teleport thing :O

God that would be heaven, using my load on him ...

EDIT for Nubis: -->Does anyone actually care about the ff glitch anymore<-- lol o.o It's endgame content now ;)

If nobody cares about glitching, then we can just stop accusing people of it and just play the game. I have no idea what this post is about, aside from the fact that I was asked to respond to it.
    If you care about the FF glitch so much, use it yourself. I personally don't care. Golddigrz is probably the guild that utilized this glitch the most, so what? Admit it, move on, your levels don't just hide because they froze rankings.

I still have no idea what "tw glitch" is, and I don't really care. Maybe its a slow computer that just can't handle a tw and have loading problems? Whatever it is, I really didn't care to read over 200 posts of ****. All I have to say about this is

1) We lost fair in our 1:1 attack/defense.
    2) You lost fair when we won in our 1:1 attack/defense.
    3) Don't complain about glitching if you are FF glitching to high heaven. Finding a mystical unheard of glitch that maybe was explained in this pile of rubble and complaining is great. Golddigrz or whoever shouldn't even be allowed to complain about while reaping the benefits of other glitches.
    4) Still have no idea what this glitch is, nor do I care.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If nobody cares about glitching, then we can just stop accusing people of it and just play the game. I have no idea what this post is about, aside from the fact that I was asked to respond to it.
    If you care about the FF glitch so much, use it yourself. I personally don't care. Golddigrz is probably the guild that utilized this glitch the most, so what? Admit it, move on, your levels don't just hide because they froze rankings.

I still have no idea what "tw glitch" is, and I don't really care. Maybe its a slow computer that just can't handle a tw and have loading problems? Whatever it is, I really didn't care to read over 200 posts of ****. All I have to say about this is

3) Don't complain about glitching if you are FF glitching to high heaven. Finding a mystical unheard of glitch that maybe was explained in this pile of rubble and complaining is great. Golddigrz or whoever shouldn't even be allowed to complain about while reaping the benefits of other glitches.

And what is your stance on american football?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • dillsy
    dillsy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And what is your stance on american football?

Yes, TOPIC please!
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    There are european players too, talk about soccer!!!
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    There are european players too, talk about soccer!!!

Football.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You dissapoint me hell b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dun wanna talk about soccer.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Options

Try to stay on topic please. This is about football, evolution, or ****.

No one cares about TW or soccer.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im still wondering what GTI had for dinner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'd say whatever George Clooney ate but MoonAura got pissed the last time I called GTI Clooney.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I had said football those noobs wouldn't even understand it's about kicking a ball with ur feet. The would have been thinking bout an running around with an egg. So why not make it easy and say the obvious name for it.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How about the evolution of **** in football?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *coughkoybebryantcough*b:shutup

Lol "You can kick and scream all you want, but it's gonna happen"
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How about the evolution of **** in football?

**** in football??? Then look no further than the mother ****in LFL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcSEE7TuGU

America Whispers: Go big or go home!
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

thats awsome. i think they gotta lose the helmets so you can get some hair flips. being from the northeast, snow games always the best. i think they should substitute jello, maybe pudding.
  • XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats awsome. i think they gotta lose the helmets so you can get some hair flips. being from the northeast, snow games always the best. i think they should substitute jello, maybe pudding.

they flip their hair back and forth, they flip their hair back and forth O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

crappy school project promotion:
    http://sweb2.dmit.nait.ca/atikhomirova1/cruxshadows/
    Hmm... I has a cookie... and I ated it b:chuckle
    Retired
    edited August 2011
    Options

Whoa, and I can actually watch this sober and possibly enjoy it. b:surprised

b:laugh
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Oh god that's hot.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy