GD v Enrage

GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Even though I wasn't able to make it to the TW, I had fun in the last 10 minutes of the war. b:laugh

All joking aside, some allegations have been going on about Enrage using the latest TW glitch.. wow! say it ain't so!! b:cry

Well, let's see..deciphering all the forum drama, it has come down to:

1) GD no showing Enrage b:shocked
2) Ganking Enrage
3) a 1v1 successful defense against Enrage- Yes. I said "defense". It's hard to push inside the base when you have a 70 v 80 disadvantage in the beginning, but I'm sure everyone had fun nonetheless. A victory showing up on our screen is a victory; give credit where credit is due.
4) Enrage alledgely using some TW glitch to gain an advantage in the TW.

(I hope this last one is not true. Gone are the days of the 5-10 min steamrolls Enrage did to everyone. Enrage was tired of it and I'm sure other factions were as well. Let's hope those are just rumors and everyone can have a fair and fun TW.

Oh yeah, btw.. can someone from Enrage that I respect and doesn't need any glitch or trickery to win, respond to this? Xyrex, Sano? b:thanks
I mean asking all your old members to come back to Enrage to TW is one thing, but if the #1 TW faction on HT server has to "alledgely" use glitches to win in a TW against another faction, that's just really .. umm.. sad.

BTW everyone knows why Enrage lost last night. Because your best cleric KoraNubis wasn't there!! Enuff said. No Seal of God FTW!!!
Post edited by GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Even though I wasn't able to make it to the TW, I had fun in the last 10 minutes of the war. b:laugh

All joking aside, some allegations have been going on about Enrage using the latest TW glitch.. wow! say it ain't so!! b:cry

Well, let's see..deciphering all the forum drama, it has come down to:

1) GD no showing Enrage b:shocked
    2) Ganking Enrage
    3) a 1v1 successful defense against Enrage- Yes. I said "defense". It's hard to push inside the base when you have a 70 v 80 disadvantage in the beginning, but I'm sure everyone had fun nonetheless. A victory showing up on our screen is a victory; give credit where credit is due.
    4) Enrage alledgely using some TW glitch to gain an advantage in the TW.

(I hope this last one is not true. Gone are the days of the 5-10 min steamrolls Enrage did to everyone. Enrage was tired of it and I'm sure other factions were as well. Let's hope those are just rumors and everyone can have a fair and fun TW.

Oh yeah, btw.. can someone from Enrage that I respect and doesn't need any glitch or trickery to win, respond to this? Xyrex, Sano? b:thanks

BTW everyone knows why Enrage lost last night. Because your best cleric KoraNubis wasn't there!! Enuff said. No Seal of God FTW!!!

Am I too late for the Karma/Enrage reunion?

source - bestisboss - fail
    on the other hand, when i see GD members standing in line next to FF entrance i think youy guys should be the last faction which accuses any other guild of using some glitch b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Erm..

Talked to a GD friend lastnight, and then talking to the accused people about it just now, nothing is adding up. I don't wanna openly discuss this new *glitch* here for obvious reasons but maybe it was a graphical glitch of some sort I don't know? That person has no idea what happened.

Is it the barb tiger form graphical glitch where the barb goes invisible at random points? Yea..that's been around for 1.5 months or so..and happens to any barb. AFAIK you can't control it happening (hell it happens to my veno too). If this is what people were complaining about lastnight then..yea lol..I saw Strarhawk lastnight poking me while he was invisible. Annoying, yes. Reason to complain in world chat, no. If that's what the issue is I'd laugh a bit, but if not then ignore this paragraph.

Other than that I'm pretty baffled at this.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have a glitch in my panties.. some sexy girl needs to come and take a look at it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have a glitch in my panties.. some sexy girl needs to come and take a look at it b:chuckle

Yea, they'dprolly get a good laugh. I think your glitch is something like This
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why do people act like GD is somehow the only faction that does the FF glitch. I also don't get the silly hatred that comes from both sides simply from the faction name - GD kicking Enrage/their alts out a squad and vice versa just cos they in said faction for example. Children. I'm rabbling sorry b:surrender

I got watching Young People ****ing (a 90 minute film of couples just pounding ... hmm) with Ytrid so I missed TW, so I have an arma or 2 with someone's name on it.

Everyone should just use said glitches, not like they are bannable b:cute I don't know this glitch, what it entails, what advantages it gives, but if people feel they need to use it, shame on them. "Can't win/lose fairly, lets win/lose by exploiting and glitching w/e." b:beatup

Going invisible, it might help a little bit on a cata barb sneaking behind Enrage's easy-to-sneak-behind lines, but with tab targetting ... hmm b:surrender

I bet I'm talking complete bollocks lol
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Reason why GD is mostly accused for the FF glitch is because the rankings then had more GD members than any other faction on HT at 103-105 at the start of it being known. Back then, the server only had a very small handful of those at 104+.

Anyways, just my perspective on it.

Honestly, this thread is a flame bait now, Enrage pointed fingers at GD using the FF glitch heavily, GD pointing back at Enrage for using some apparent glitch in TW, among other things.

It's like looking at a mirror, let's be friends! b:cute

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well without people actually saying what the alleged glitch is then its all rumour. We can all shout " glitch " without explaining details it doesn't make it true.

Ofc if people are really serious about it then tickets need to be submitted or are they hoping to use it themselves ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    !!!!!!!105 4 THE WIN !!!!!!!!!

go go gliching b:bye
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nvm Duty posted in this thread. Officially a troll thread now. Good one GTI b:surrender
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I know this "glitch" has been ticketed. I know this "glitch" is not invisible barbs.
    Hopefully the GMs fix it soon, otherwise TW as we know it is over for awhile. No I will not give details of it out, sorry. I don't want to see people abuse it. TW is one of the only reasons I still play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I know this "glitch" has been ticketed. I know this "glitch" is not invisible barbs.
    Hopefully the GMs fix it soon, otherwise TW as we know it is over for awhile. No I will not give details of it out, sorry. I don't want to see people abuse it. TW is one of the only reasons I still play.

Use glitches, use whatever you guys want...but you cant defeat passion that we had to defend that all, and that was proven to you last night !!!

cheers all

PROUD TO BE PART OF GoldDigrz !!!

http://youtu.be/9E-WasNzVpI keep on trying !!!
    edited July 2011
    Use glitches, use whatever you guys want...but you cant defeat passion that we had to defend that all, and that was proven to you last night !!!

cheers all

PROUD TO BE PART OF GoldDigrz !!!

http://youtu.be/9E-WasNzVpI keep on trying !!!

AND WELCOME TO THE http://youtu.be/_AYEgwwCYWw NEXT WEEK b:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited July 2011
    Is this the the glitch where buried under a wooden post in TW, there is a GM Cape in a box? Or is it some stunning fashion used only for a barb? A mankini with a top hat :O Blinding to the enemy, hence causing said barb to become invisible?

So many possibilities :)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Scarlet is in dominus, idiot

I have no idea what this new alleged glitch is, but I heard dominus was qqing up a storm about it on Friday. Whatever it is, if it exists, I hope its removed soon. I like that beast is the on starting rumors of this glitch. That makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

@trigger. You guys didn't pull any cats this week anyway, but I totally take credit for busting you circling around the back last week, was a fun trick to pull.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    AND WELCOME TO THE http://youtu.be/_AYEgwwCYWw NEXT WEEK b:angryb:angryb:angry

and you Enrage are soooooo http://youtu.be/jjOQac1vOEc for using that sht
    edited July 2011
    @trigger. You guys didn't pull any cats this week anyway, but I totally take credit for busting you circling around the back last week, was a fun trick to pull.b:cute

Didn't expect someone to notice me so quick on a tower after I done that b:surrender Only takes 1 eagle eyed person >.<
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yea, I'm in Dominus. And actually they didn't say one word about it. Please note other forum post. Actually not one Domi member has posted anything about it other than myself just now saying it exists.
    I'm just hoping they get it fixed, no worries otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
    edited July 2011
    and you Enrage are soooooo http://youtu.be/jjOQac1vOEc for using that sht

GD uses the FF glitch, what's your opinion on that?

I know other factions use it, doesn't mean it's right though, if you are already going to say that....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Scarlet is in dominus, idiot

I have no idea what this new alleged glitch is, but I heard dominus was qqing up a storm about it on Friday. Whatever it is, if it exists, I hope its removed soon. I like that beast is the on starting rumors of this glitch. That makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

lies, i pulled one in case i got thicketed, then my cata would've gone mental on that thicket's ***. >:|

---

anyway, yeah there were a few people that were waaaay too fast, especially at the end, even with bind posts up. furthermore the same people kept popping up in front of my face inside our base, and then they holy pathed the hell out cos they realized there was nobody inside the base at that time, yeahhh.. that was kinda comedy gold.

all allegations aside, the TW was fun as hell, and reading EA's world chats always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Warm and Fuzzy huh? That's what a bottle of JD will do to ya!

b:chuckle
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    funny how it is. that GD can come an call ppl glitchers on the forums but you point out with SS. that people are abusing the FF glitch the post is deleted

guess money does really talk eh GTIb:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited July 2011
    I wanna know this glitch so I can successfully arma Scrubby, if it's a speed/teleport thing :O

God that would be heaven, using my load on him ...

EDIT for Nubis: Does anyone actually care about the ff glitch anymore lol o.o It's endgame content now ;)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think the point was the crying about glitching, not really the glitch itself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2011
    I wanna know this glitch so I can successfully arma Scrubby, if it's a speed/teleport thing :O

God that would be heaven, using my load on him ...

Well, PW database has an apoth listed for adding I think....Stealth lvls? or w/e its called for sins to enhance their stealthing. Anyways, it increases one's stealth lvl by like...10 or some number, rendering you invisible. It's been listed since the TB expansion, however, never heard of it being in actual gameplay, since that would totally kill it beyond death.

Could be someone's joke idea on that site too. :x

Edit: Found it Cloak Potion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Funny how enrage actually thinks this post is about whether they "used" the glitch or not ... instead of what it is really about, which is that they "needed" the TW glitch for an advantage. I would think that the #1 TW faction on the server wouldn't "need" a TW glitch to "try" to get an advantage in TW. b:chuckle *"try" being the key word there*

Everyone that can in pwi is going to use a glitch if it benefits them in some way. The arma glitch TT .. the ff glitch .. the rb glitch.. now the TW glitch.

I think the point is .. if you are #1 at what you do (example: Enrage supposedly the #1 TW faction on HT) then why would you even need to use a glitch? b:shutup
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    if it's a speed/teleport thing :O

Isn't that cheat as old as the hills ? Pretty sure I remember someone posting about it in one of their monologues
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ytridpwi
    ytridpwi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:embarrassb:surrender
    Is this the the glitch where buried under a wooden post in TW, there is a GM Cape in a box? Or is it some stunning fashion used only for a barb? A mankini with a top hat :O Blinding to the enemy, hence causing said barb to become invisible?

So many possibilities :)
    I think im officially gunna put Trigger back in his cage for a lil bit and revoke his fourm rights mankini >.<b:embarrass b:surrender
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    /facepalm ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    !!!!!!!105 4 THE WIN !!!!!!!!!

go go gliching b:bye
    Shall I post screenshots of hypocrite asking my sin for dragoon glitch? Gtfo.

And it wouldn't surprise me about yet another TW glitch, what aspect of this game doesn't have a glitch to be exploited?