GD v Enrage

Comments

• Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TW will be like THIS
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TW is a party in a bathroom? Makes a lot more sense now lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As a cata barb, I always get it rough and hard b:pleased

AKA "Right between the cheeks"
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    @ Scarlet,
    Yep, Esp those 3 hour battles. You gotta go, you gotta go - at least it'll be fast access ; D.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I love having a laptop. :)
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    AKA "Right between the cheeks"

b:laughb:chuckleb:chuckle need i say more???? TRIGGER BLACKMAIL
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wow b:shutup
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011

oh. gawd.

poor you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
    edited August 2011

Oh dear, guess I just gave you an opening that I kind of regret.

Pun not intended. lol.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I love having a laptop. :)

Well then THIS is for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited August 2011
    Im not gonna post any more wall of texts... but Aesthor. I do not bash individual members. I dont like Enrage as a whole.. Its like I do not like Manchester United, im a Liverpool fan... It doesnt mean I hate the players on Manchester United, cause its new people now and then, I just dont like the team... And yes im a football (soccer D:) fan..
    Thats just what I wanted to say.. no more replies on this topic.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    /Divorces and mirgrates to LC b:cry
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Im not gonna post any more wall of texts... but Aesthor. I do not bash individual members. I dont like Enrage as a whole.. Its like I do not like Manchester United, im a Liverpool fan... It doesnt mean I hate the players on Manchester United, cause its new people now and then, I just dont like the team... And yes im a football (soccer D:) fan..
    Thats just what I wanted to say.. no more replies on this topic.

We know that. You may have missed the part where I said you DO bash factions (namely Enrage), as a reply to your claim that you don't. I don't know how you missed it as the entire part of my post relating to your bashing anything was dedicated to saying you do generalize entire factions by guild tag.
    I didnt say anything in my post thats bad on Enrages behalf.. Its the handful of people in here that flame and troll other people and in this particular topic its Vallenion.. It has nothing to do with Enrage exept those handful are Enrage members doesnt mean its aimed at the faction.

That's what I was replying to.

Though now that I reread it and compare it to your latest post, I can't tell if you keep changing your mind to make yourself look good or if you're a moody person and your opinion somehow changes based on your mood.

Yes I like soccer too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes I like soccer too.

It's football b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011

Unfortunately I live in America and even though I know it's 'supposed' to be called football, that word just brings to mind a freaky shaped ball with people bashing skulls against each other for the lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Unfortunately I live in America and even though I know it's 'supposed' to be called football, that word just brings to mind a freaky shaped ball with people bashing skulls against each other for the lulz.
    You mean rugby w/sissy pads? b:avoid
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    You mean rugby w/sissy pads? b:avoid

Yes, that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011

sure is :) I have the word soccer, it makes no sense... And american football should be named soccer cause its not football when its mainly throwing and running :p more like handball.
    edited August 2011
    sure is :) I have the word soccer, it makes no sense... And american football should be named soccer cause its not football when its mainly throwing and running :p more like handball.

hand ball is a game played with a group of people throwing a tennis ball against a wall.Can be painful seeing how many variations include penalties for missing the ball,kicking the ball or moving to slowly once you have the ball in your hand.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    moving to slowly once you have the ball in your hand.

there should always be a penalty for this...perhaps a shot to the face would suffice b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    there should always be a penalty for this...perhaps a shot to the face would suffice b:mischievous

Bale, put your pants back on! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Bale, put your pants back on! b:shocked

sowwy b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2011
    Actually you aren't far off. The penalty involves one of the other players getting the ball and pelting the penalized player with it.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • dillsy
    dillsy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You know what's really really funny about the Enrage vs GD TWs? When they end, at first WC will be spammed by the treehuggy part of either faction:

EnrageTreehugger1: Thanks for the most fun TW EVAH, GD, see you again next week!!!1!
    GDTreehugger1: Zomg that was AWSUM fun tyty Enrage <enter some stupid smiley face>
    GDTreehugger2: Oh YES I had the best time totally, good work Enrage you were close but I'm glad we came out on top!
    EnrageTreehugger2: Man that was hard work but SOOOO much fun, ty GD!

Then after some more similar spam, BEASTisBOSS will WC some snide remark about Enrage, gets backup from his handpuppets and off it goes.

It's sad, people. Both your factions are some of the top factions on the server, at least judging by the Territories. It's just kinda sad that you both try to **** eachother over with childish accusations back and forth. If it were just about abusing glitches, a whole bunch of other factions would own territories by now. There's at least two outside the TW map that give such a substantial profit, and I know for a fact that members from both your factions have taken advantage. As have members of plenty other factions.

Just go back to having fun, and bicker over real stuff... like 'ur mom', or something.

Oh and Sasha.... ( . Y . )

<3
    edited August 2011
    who was still talking about tw? that left a while ago. Now its about bale not wearing pants and handball and the fact the the brittish are mad that americans have a better form of football. b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • dillsy
    dillsy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who was still talking about tw? that left a while ago. Now its about bale not wearing pants and handball and the fact the the brittish are mad that americans have a better form of football. b:victory

I beg to differ, really. American Football is kinda like rugby, but instead of being played by real men, it's played by sissyboys on roids, that still think they need the extra padding ^^
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    dillsy wrote: »
    I beg to differ, really. American Football is kinda like rugby, but instead of being played by real men, it's played by sissyboys on roids, that still think they need the extra padding ^^

till your rugby boys join in, tis just a bun ch of QQ b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Pads don't make us sissies. Makes us smarter then those tards that want to be injured for life. And truse me, american football players are bigger,meaner and stronger then any rugby player I've seen, american,brittish or otherwise.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    dillsy wrote: »

Let Lawrance Taylor or DeMarcus Ware put 1 lick on your rugby player and your rugby player would be in traction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObNHRTVspYM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pads don't make us sissies. Makes us smarter then those tards that want to be injured for life. And truse me, american football players are bigger,meaner and stronger then any rugby player I've seen, american,brittish or otherwise.
    I don't consider it tough especially in the last 15 years or so the constant stream of rules aimed at protecting ppl from a "violent" sport. Toughness my ***.

Can't hit a QB in the head, can't take out someone's knees, can't lead with the head/helmet on a tackle.. I swear if there was a way to pansify a sport american football does just that. In fact it seems to be a North American trend for "tough" acting sports to hop on the "head injury" bandwagon. Next I expect MMA/UFC to start excessively making rules worrying about the head.