GD v Enrage

Comments

• Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Excuse me for all the misquotes from our conversation.
    I left the game 15 months ago, and the person in question was an Enrage member. No one corrected me when I asked if he was still there.
    . I did not once here state that Enrage used it. As a matter of fact when I told Anne I would be very dissapointed if it did come from Enrage, I also stated that I would appologize if the fraps came out and showed that it wasn't the case.
    For 2, the information I gave him based on the glitch was not fully relayed, but the parts that were selected to come out here? We are working on "proof" beyond screen caps, don't worry, because as I have said the whole way through this, I just want it fixed.
    I told you if Enrage really needs someone to blame it on, blame it on me, I really don't care. But Dominus had nothing to do with "Enrage being blamed" as we don't discuss it publicly. I am very sorry I trusted someone with the information.
    As far as all the people saying "Dominus QQd about it, Dominus spammed W/C with it, Dominus told everyone about it" We did not. Not one of us world chatted, not one of us QQd about it in a public forum. Were we angry we were cheated, yea, but we focused on fighting it, and proving to GMs it was there.
    I can count on one hand how many people I have told about it. Most of them being smaller faction leaders who are also in TW. Being prepared is part of winning TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Meh, I don't mean to seem like I'm not backing you up by my next Post, Exe.
    However: as a measure of Aesthor's (idc about what faction tag) comments, I have to totally agree with 100%.
    I've been friends with her: since... I was in Enrage, and left. (over 2 years ago now) She's known me for ages, and even with as much of a forum troll she is, she's a good person. However, she's just another Flame-bear on these forums as anyone else for that matter.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    @knightsdarksoul
    All the information I have has been sent to KrittyKat, they will decide if it should be put out for all to see or not. Will we use the glitch? Why, we were beating WaR already, why would we need to cheat to keep doing it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Vallenion gives his honest opinions about things, I think some people need to start to respect that not everyone is alike.. I know Enrage got lots more active trolls in here since its mainly Enrage responding to everything so Vallention will ofc get **** back from those that disagree...

Its the same handful of Enrage members that respond to almost everything in here. So its not that many.. But they have one thing in common and that is the instinct of "we are the best, and nobody will take that away from us" so you do whatever you can do to try and dispose of any treat to the factions well being..

I do think you guys have no reason to bash at him for trying to say something good about our faction.. GD is great for the people in it, and im sure Enrage is the same.. But for people on the outside they are probably jealous of gear and success or whatever..
    I kinda forgot what we are talking about here.. But please accept that people are different and got different points of view. The toast might look good on one side, but it can be burnt on the other side..

Enrage finally got a bit of competition and having a hard time beating GD 1 vs1, this will naturally cause chaos and hate towards GD and I understand that most of you will do anything to weaken us, even though its in text on the forum, in pk or world chat.. Enrage begged for people to be stronger and im sure the server wanted someone to be able to reach Enrages lvl, but now it seems we are being more disliked for it.. I dont care about what other thinks, whats important is that the faction im in is doing good.

As soon as Enrage and GD got some good TWs the forum came back to life.. Without TW drama and competition this game is no fun.. So please enjoy it while we can.. Some faction will take over the map and crush all competition soon enough, so no need to bash on Vallenion for stating his opinion, accept it or disagree in a constructive matter, not telling bad mom jokes, that is what people that lose a discussion will say.
    I find this post rather hypocritical, as you were constantly bashing Enrage for ego's, boasting, and being d.bags, but you turn around and conveniently defend those same actions. The same way when you were in Tao too. It's so funny watching things come full circle again. If you were ever trying to be taken seriously you'd just move on. This obsession with Enrage and long tl;dr hypocrite rants is getting rather boring.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Known you are absolutely correct. He is obviously not gonna get his head out of his a$$ and therefore I should save my trolling for GDs more useful trolls.Now I am gonna grab some aspirin and a beer

lol,

I comment on what you write (then i started to comment), since it was self centered from you i commented on that. <
    FACT
    Plain and simple.

But yeah, you just keep up with celebrating how you get fired on a job etc. etc. and brag about it lol. (you still did not gave a good come back on that one, kinda weird from someone of your "intelligence") <
    FACT

When i come back from work, i'll just maybe put an effort to find where you used other words than "scum". <
    PROMISE

But the truth is that your "Enrage lodge", is heavily patterned with same responses toward anyone that is against anything you guys stood for. (you want proof, re-read older posts from all of your members)
    Just a few examlpes: "insults based on a nation", "making fun of other ppl's english", "flipping the other ppl's words", "calling ppl a trools", "mom jokes, that are on a level of 11 y. old kid" and many, many more. <---- FACT

And not a single one of you did never reacted on any of that, why ??? <
    QUESTION

Maybe my posts would look different if you guys would act different, who knows...
    If you try, and i still keep up wit this level of convo with you guys, then i will be the 1st one to agree that there is something wrong with me. <
    SUGGESTION

"Never said you couldn't respond,just said you are making yourself look stupid." (make up your mind on that one lol, in one post that you write you claim that i cant respond, in the other you write this...am i just "stupid" or im that "talented" to be more than one thing at the same time) <
    SARCASTIC STATEMENT

Till then, i'll just copy paste this:

"I'm aware that whatever i write here, you will say that it makes no sence and that im not showing not even the slightest bid of a intelligence... >>ETC.<<
    But when it comes out from you i'm really not that worried about it." <
    HONEST OPINION

I find if sick to answer on a question "is my mom hot", she is a 1st class lady. If you guys have that level of convo about your mothers between eachother...go for it, who am i to stop you. <
    SHOWING TOLLERANCE FOR DIFFERENT WAY'S OF LIFE

Beer and aspirin..hmmm, that's not very healthy for you if i may say. <
    MEDICAL ADVICE FOR YOU

kk, now im gonna go back to work, my advantage is that i cant get fired...i actually own the place.

TC Ducky b:bye

And for my Grapefruit,

I earned my bashing, nice atleast i didnt took it for free so you all dont rage on me about that too.
    And its not much of a bashing i have to tell you that, but like Ducky said:

"Known you are absolutely correct. He is obviously not gonna get his head out of his a$$ and therefore I should save my trolling for GDs more useful trolls.Now I am gonna grab some aspirin and a beer"

I'll grab some croissant and tea...

Stay well Grapefruit, i wish you to have a nice day b:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    We are working on "proof" beyond screen caps, don't worry, because as I have said the whole way through this, I just want it fixed.

Fixed? it's pwi we're talking about.

From a reliable source i trust i've heard that war didn't cheat. It's you who came out with the accusation in public here on forum (if im not mistaken) that war used a cheat in TW. The right thing to do would been to keep your information to yourself about the accusation and kept silent about your report to the gm's because it's not even proven if you're right or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Vallenion gives his honest opinions about things, I think some people need to start to respect that not everyone is alike.. I know Enrage got lots more active trolls in here since its mainly Enrage responding to everything so Vallention will ofc get **** back from those that disagree...

Its the same handful of Enrage members that respond to almost everything in here. So its not that many.. But they have one thing in common and that is the instinct of "we are the best, and nobody will take that away from us" so you do whatever you can do to try and dispose of any treat to the factions well being..

I do think you guys have no reason to bash at him for trying to say something good about our faction.. GD is great for the people in it, and im sure Enrage is the same.. But for people on the outside they are probably jealous of gear and success or whatever..
    I kinda forgot what we are talking about here.. But please accept that people are different and got different points of view. The toast might look good on one side, but it can be burnt on the other side..

Enrage finally got a bit of competition and having a hard time beating GD 1 vs1, this will naturally cause chaos and hate towards GD and I understand that most of you will do anything to weaken us, even though its in text on the forum, in pk or world chat.. Enrage begged for people to be stronger and im sure the server wanted someone to be able to reach Enrages lvl, but now it seems we are being more disliked for it.. I dont care about what other thinks, whats important is that the faction im in is doing good.

As soon as Enrage and GD got some good TWs the forum came back to life.. Without TW drama and competition this game is no fun.. So please enjoy it while we can.. Some faction will take over the map and crush all competition soon enough, so no need to bash on Vallenion for stating his opinion, accept it or disagree in a constructive matter, not telling bad mom jokes, that is what people that lose a discussion will say.

Exe,you're hot....jk. <3

On a serious note, do we bash GD?yes, just as other factions bash us. Its part of the game and it can be fun. How ever when it comes to certain people,your friend val for instance, they get trolled on another level from their idiotic comments. Yes people are entitled to their opinions but with this being a public forums, they need to be ready for that. As you said, this forum is mostly enrage members,so yea, that right there says it,we be trolling. I still lub ya tho,so do me a favor,do hit me in tw anymore,that sht hurts.b:cry my charm cries when it sees you.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Exe,you're hot....jk. <3
    On a serious note, do we bash GD?yes, just as other factions bash us
    I wonder who started frst ??
    Its part of the game and it can be fun.
    Yeah it could be fun, im sure that you are enjoying in flipping other ppl's words...but hey everyone has a hobbi !!!
    How ever when it comes to certain people,your friend val for instance, they get trolled on another level from their idiotic comments. Yes people are entitled to their opinions but with this being a public forums, they need to be ready for that. As you said, this forum is mostly enrage members,so yea, that right there says it,we be trolling. I still lub ya tho,so do me a favor,do hit me
    in tw anymore,that sht hurts.b:cry my charm cries when it sees you.

All that i saw you guys did was gathering up here like a swarm of Enrage's mosquitoes, and bite me with usual forum stereotypes (invented by Enrage) like "idiotic", "trool", "not inteligent", "scum" and blah, blah, blah...
    Nothing new or inventive not a single one of you showed here in this pointless convo, nothing spetial that would actually made me to wonder "am i wrong maybe"...one huge bashing charade (self centered from Ducky's side) that's all you guys know.

So really, you have absolutly not a single reason to flatter yourself that i would need any kind of preparation for this absurd bashing fest that you guys are pulling on me...
    Or wait, maybe im wrong...there is a reason one very solid reason, after all thoose huge damaged EGO's of yours need to be fed somehow.
    And since i'm guessing (guessing and following facts that you all putted infront, of me not knowing exactly) that when you move away from that keyboard you dont get many opportunity's to show how "manly man" you are.

So its nice to know that i did my charity work, to feed up thoose EGO junkie mosquitoes, with blood and made them to feel good about themself.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...i know i made no sence again, but hey maybe its you guys the ones who dont understand and are very limited with IQ, just maybe !!!

Vanilla-Onion is out from forums for the rest of this week, i dont want to risk my IQ to drasticly drop by spending too much time with you guys.

Cheers & i wish you all the best (maybe some polite tollerance, and ppl could be more polite toward you in return...you just never know)...and you will get a chance to receive more of a group teraphy for your EGO's next week.
    ATM im so tired of Enrage & Co.

b:byeb:pleasedb:bye
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    People take the bashing too seriously sometimes Ducky b:surrender

Have to say it sorry Vall, but us GD have far more "ego" and whatever than the Enrages hanging around atm b:surrender
    edited August 2011
    I want eggos mmmmmm.... b:pleased
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I find this post rather hypocritical, as you were constantly bashing Enrage for ego's, boasting, and being d.bags, but you turn around and conveniently defend those same actions. The same way when you were in Tao too. It's so funny watching things come full circle again. If you were ever trying to be taken seriously you'd just move on. This obsession with Enrage and long tl;dr hypocrite rants is getting rather boring.

Well I have, I never liked Enrage, the main reason is probably that they crushed Evolution easy, the took over the map, they beat Tao, Radiance and every faction ive been in, the people that used to be hated there for ganking in PK, luring bosses to crowded areas, creating drama and confusion have left the game or just gave that up.. I dont hate them, hate is a strong word, im just not a fan of them, its not cause of the members, cause most are great people... I do not bash on other people, I do have a ego, I dont boast about my skills in game.. Only of me being sexy and naked.. If other people in GD do that I will defend them since they are my guildmates and my friends.. Hear no evil, see no evil... I defend Vallenion cause he is a guildmember, if not I probably would have totally ignored it.. I have no obsession with Enrage, im not a big fan of them, but its just a game.. I didnt say anything in my post thats bad on Enrages behalf.. Its the handful of people in here that flame and troll other people and in this particular topic its Vallenion.. It has nothing to do with Enrage exept those handful are Enrage members doesnt mean its aimed at the faction. I think you need to read the post I posted upside down or something cause something tells me you didnt get my point.. Thats usually a problem with long posts and in text that its easy to misunderstand...

And what does it have to do with Tao? Im the same guy, the faction doesnt matter... I defend my faction and their members.. why wouldnt I? If I didnt care for GD I wouldnt even be there.

I dont even know why I bother to post here, cause nobody is ever gonna be nice to others anyways..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited August 2011
    Exe,you're hot....jk. <3

On a serious note, do we bash GD?yes, just as other factions bash us. Its part of the game and it can be fun. How ever when it comes to certain people,your friend val for instance, they get trolled on another level from their idiotic comments. Yes people are entitled to their opinions but with this being a public forums, they need to be ready for that. As you said, this forum is mostly enrage members,so yea, that right there says it,we be trolling. I still lub ya tho,so do me a favor,do hit me in tw anymore,that sht hurts.b:cry my charm cries when it sees you.

Drama is important to make this game go around. Everyone is bashing at eachother, but right now Val was alone as a GD member and I take his side against 5-6 others that responds negative.. Wouldnt you if someone in your faction got bashed by 5-6 GD members and nobody in your faction read forum or care to respond?..
    Im not that badass in TW anymore, Rank 9 people kinda took over and I couldnt keep up since I spent everything I had to buy R8 a month or so before R9 :(
    Ill come for TW when I can, its sadly 5 am for me and got more RL stuff now then before :)

And no you arent joking when you say im hot.. cause I am b:kiss
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well I have, I never liked Enrage, the main reason is probably that they crushed Evolution easy, the took over the map, they beat Tao, Radiance and every faction ive been in, the people that used to be hated there for ganking in PK, luring bosses to crowded areas, creating drama and confusion have left the game or just gave that up.. I dont hate them, hate is a strong word, im just not a fan of them, its not cause of the members, cause most are great people... I do not bash on other people, I do have a ego, I dont boast about my skills in game.. Only of me being sexy and naked.. If other people in GD do that I will defend them since they are my guildmates and my friends.. Hear no evil, see no evil... I defend Vallenion cause he is a guildmember, if not I probably would have totally ignored it.. I have no obsession with Enrage, im not a big fan of them, but its just a game.. I didnt say anything in my post thats bad on Enrages behalf.. Its the handful of people in here that flame and troll other people and in this particular topic its Vallenion.. It has nothing to do with Enrage exept those handful are Enrage members doesnt mean its aimed at the faction. I think you need to read the post I posted upside down or something cause something tells me you didnt get my point.. Thats usually a problem with long posts and in text that its easy to misunderstand...

And what does it have to do with Tao? Im the same guy, the faction doesnt matter... I defend my faction and their members.. why wouldnt I? If I didnt care for GD I wouldnt even be there.

I dont even know why I bother to post here, cause nobody is ever gonna be nice to others anyways..

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    But..but.. I want too Sgt :( Give meee caaaaaake b:cry
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But..but.. I want too Sgt :( Give meee caaaaaake b:cry

Lol, no!

The cake is a lie.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    *walks in with funnel cake*what?what cake?o.0

And exe,it depends on whos being flamed and whos doing the flaming. I don't like everyone in faction, I doubt any one likes everybody they are in faction with.

Now im hungry and haven't eaten all day,time for a sammich
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011

you liked it enough to apply, and when you applied all the officers of GD, minus hoju if he's a GD officer, were in enrage, and either marin or RCR was lead. so, what changed? what do you have against Anne?

saying your defending vanilla onions position (whatever that is, he hasnt made any sort of sensible point on anything as far as i've seen) simply because of the color of his jersey is pretty much an admission that he hasn't actually said anything worth defending, and you just got loads and loads of team spirit. you like being in GD, i think we all got that the first time you told us, you can stop repeating yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why oh why is hypocrisy so hard for you guys to realize. It's on such a bad level right now I don't even have the will to try and prove it..
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like cake.
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    holy **** i go away for one bloody weekend and you guys put your thongs on backwards or something...

sheesh

some was a funny read, most was just a waste of time b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    holy **** i go away for one bloody weekend and you guys put your thongs on backwards or something...

I wonder if people even remember what this thread was about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2011
    I think it was about tacos or something. i dunno
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Drama is important to make this game go around. Everyone is bashing at eachother, but right now Val was alone as a GD member and I take his side against 5-6 others that responds negative.. Wouldnt you if someone in your faction got bashed by 5-6 GD members and nobody in your faction read forum or care to respond?..
    Im not that badass in TW anymore, Rank 9 people kinda took over and I couldnt keep up since I spent everything I had to buy R8 a month or so before R9 :(
    Ill come for TW when I can, its sadly 5 am for me and got more RL stuff now then before :)

And no you arent joking when you say im hot.. cause I am b:kiss

If they were actually being stupid, no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    you liked it enough to apply, and when you applied all the officers of GD, minus hoju if he's a GD officer, were in enrage, and either marin or RCR was lead. so, what changed? what do you have against Anne?

saying your defending vanilla onions position (whatever that is, he hasnt made any sort of sensible point on anything as far as i've seen) simply because of the color of his jersey is pretty much an admission that he hasn't actually said anything worth defending, and you just got loads and loads of team spirit. you like being in GD, i think we all got that the first time you told us, you can stop repeating yourself.

Always good to repeat a good thing.. And yes I did apply.. and I was in wargodz then, lots of people apped there and all got denied for blackballs and reason, I apped to see what my blackballs was.. And the reason I got was that hari was married to biscuit that was leader of wargodz, I was hari's ingame wife before and got told she was my IRL cousin and she had access to my account.. Truth was that she live on the other side of the globe from me, she never had access and we never spoke at all.. So was a bit weird, but got contacted for an interview later when I said it wasnt true at all.. But I said no and that id app later if I ever was interested... I have nothing against Anne? why do you even bring it up.. when did this discussion become me hating the leader of Enrage? I just said ive never been a fan of Enrage as a whole.. They have always been my TW opponent and its pretty normal that some rivalry occur.. I didnt read half of what Val said, I still defend him.. I guess ima go back to just trolling and post 1 liners that makes no sense..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You didn't like Enrage because they had the ability to do things, and you're upset that people don't like GD because they are jealous that GD has the ability to do things. Okay, sure.

You don't bash Enrage as a guild? LOL. You use "Enrage" as a generalization for half your wall of text posts, Enrage this, Enrage that. You actually have 0 consideration for the individual people in it when you make those posts. I'd go back and quote some of them as examples, but as they are walls of text and there are so many, I'd take up the whole page.

You defend Vallenion only because he's your guildie? I'm not sure what to say to you about that. I would not sacrifice my integrity for someone who is being a dumbass, guildie or not. I reply post by post, regardless of guild tag, as I said before. The only way a guild tag would matter to me is if I see some idiot from Enrage making a tool of himself I will simply refrain from commenting instead of point out the stupidity of the posts myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Nail_Murafat - Heavens Tear
    Nail_Murafat - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    all That I Saw You Guys Did Was Gathering Up Here Like A Swarm Of Enrage's Mosquitoes, And Bite Me With Usual Forum Stereotypes (invented By Enrage) Like "idiotic", "trool", "not Inteligent", "scum" And Blah, Blah, Blah...
    nothing New Or Inventive Not A Single One Of You Showed Here In This Pointless Convo, Nothing Spetial That Would Actually Made Me To Wonder "am I Wrong Maybe"...one Huge Bashing Charade (self Centered From Ducky's Side) That's All You Guys Know.

so Really, You Have Absolutly Not A Single Reason To Flatter Yourself That I Would Need Any Kind Of Preparation For This Absurd Bashing Fest That You Guys Are Pulling On Me...
    or Wait, Maybe Im Wrong...there Is A Reason One Very Solid Reason, After All Thoose Huge Damaged Ego's Of Yours Need To Be Fed Somehow.
    and Since I'm Guessing (guessing And Following Facts That You All Putted Infront, Of Me Not Knowing Exactly) That When You Move Away From That Keyboard You Dont Get Many Opportunity's To Show How "manly Man" You Are.

so Its Nice To Know That I Did My Charity Work, To Feed Up Thoose Ego Junkie Mosquitoes, With Blood And Made Them To Feel Good About Themself.

yeah, Yeah, Yeah...i Know I Made No Sence Again, But Hey Maybe Its You Guys The Ones Who Dont Understand And Are Very Limited With Iq, Just Maybe !!!

vanilla-onion Is Out From Forums For The Rest Of This Week, I Dont Want To Risk My Iq To Drasticly Drop By Spending Too Much Time With You Guys.

cheers & I Wish You All The Best (maybe Some Polite Tollerance, And Ppl Could Be More Polite Toward You In Return...you Just Never Know)...and You Will Get A Chance To Receive More Of A Group Teraphy For Your Ego's Next Week.
    atm Im So Tired Of Enrage & Co.

B:byeb:pleasedb:bye

Rolf

Thumbs Up For Doctor Vallen
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    After catching up on this post.... Finally, I must say...
    TW this week is going be like a good rough saccing(smex), Hard, and Fun. I personally can't wait to see everyone take their frustrations out, rofl.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As a cata barb, I always get it rough and hard b:pleased
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I hope we get two TW's with GD this weekend, as I need to update my sig with trigger in it b:avoid
    edited August 2011
    trig, you get it rough and hard whether in tw or not
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.