GD v Enrage

Comments

• Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    even forum drama these days is boring
    usually i actually read thru these threads in its entirety, but just can't be bothered...

What happened to you? You usually spell properly as well.

*checks temperature*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • expertaudit
    expertaudit Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well from someone of your IQ that is very hard to expect.

Enjoy in your rage on everything that is different from you, till it eats you from inside.
    Im happy that you are not from my country, cous you are really "good" at embarrassing your own country and nation with your small narrow minded brain !!!
    Thank God you are just a minoriti, one lame excuse of a human, and main reason why ppl invented contraception !!!

I KNOW "BROKEN ENGLISH" AGAIN, BUT IM SURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ALL I WROTE...

Cheers b:bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ&feature=player_detailpage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Stupid people calling eachother stupid is stupid. b:surrender

On a serious note. I think that everyone should know what the glitch is about so we all know how it looks like, what to expect and how to defend it. This makes it less likely that people will use it in case people consider using this. When hearing other people about the glitch, I don't think it's something we should allow if it really ruins TW.
    Lets just say, if glitch is used during a no-show tw, the record of 4:23 that I know of as the fastest tw win would be shattered by at least a minute. Otherwise, I think the fastest possible is around 4:00 in an 8 cata war.
    Just received details of the glitch..assuming it's true of course..

What bullcrap..if this doesn't get fixed TW is literally, ruined. Though..I'm surprised this hasn't surfaced earlier considering how easy it is..unless it's recent.

Anyways..this really..needs to get fixed before A) more people find out about it and B) TW is ruined.
    apparently the first time this happened was when war rolled dominus, but yeah, rumors ahoy. so obviously when we started to hear about it, it just seemed weird seeing certain people pop up in front of our faces inside our base over and over again last TW. of course, it could just be the whole "you see what you want to see" thing.

Other sources told me more about the xwarx vs dominus issues. Dominus claims that cata barbs from war popped up on top of dominus crystal. But people from war claim not to be using any glitch of any kind in TW. In this case i rather believe my sources who were in TW for War.

As for having proof. Honestly if i look at the description of the glitch without knowing what it is exactly, i doubt you can get proof by making screenshots. IF the glitch excists, you won't be able to predict when people get inside your base, and once they are in your base and you make a screenshot, it still won't prove anything, unless you make a screenshot every 5 seconds throughout the whole war, or better yet, make a video (don't forget to turn on your trees b:chuckle )

Don't forget that lag can cause a ****load of spikes and fps lag that could make it appear as if someone suddenly drops out of the sky in your base (could actually happen if people fly into your base and drop down). While in reality your screen simply couldn't keep track of those people who entered your base and you couldn't see it happening. And not to forget, you can't see the entire play field. Like when someone enters from left gate while you're screen is focused on the right gate, DOH of course you won't see it coming, unless you're smart enough to look at your radar (even radar can lag like hell).

Anyways, cut the bs and just say what the glitch looks like and what happens if someone does this said glitch (if it even excists of course).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    , or better yet, make a video (don't forget to turn on your trees b:chuckle )

I see what you mean there b:laugh
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So this glitch is a teleport of sorts? And could take things like cata's with it?

I see TW being 80 people in base each waiting for the other to glitch to defend it then retaliate lol. Fun x.x
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011

If that was mine i would have beaten the **** out of him.Throw that kind of a fit over candy,*** that
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    From what I've gather based on what posters have said, I think anyone can get a vague idea on what this TW glitch is.

Sounds like you guys have a game killer, as negative as I am towards this game, I would loooooooooove to see this be leaked and give hell to the company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I do not recall in any of my posts saying that I expected intelligent or toll-less converstations. I could have sworn that I did have the right to post here on the forums.

I'm sure you're intelligent little head has figured it out. The regulars here stick up for each other as much as you'd like to stick up for your faction. Regardless of your actual intelligence you will not win arguments; strolling in and getting baited by the usual rage-baiters will simply get everyone a good laugh at your expense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    even forum drama these days is boring
    usually i actually read thru these threads in its entirety, but just can't be bothered...

Same here, I find myself skimming more and more. Especially posts from people I've already flagged as being only read-worthy when I'm in the mood for nonsense, I tend to skip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So the glitch is having a huge credit card and charge thousands of dollars?
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Honestly I don't care who was in what faction when,that doesn't matter(in fact for the most part I don't remember whos where unless they are in my faction or I respect them).What does matter is where you are now. I was the leader of Valhala a couple years ago.Wasn't a tw faction but we were active and large.I was in Odinblade,Blade,belial,war godz,Tao, and was one of the founding members of dominus. I was in a number of smaller factions on alts. None of that matters really for now I am in enrage.of us do it on a regular basis.Its when people get completely stupid that they get trolled and Honestly, I think out of all my former factions this suits me best. I have always been an open minded, foul mouthed,bluntly honest person. I won't lie or cheat people but I also won't sugar coat things. GTI I respect you and most of your members.How ever I have no respect for your bm friend. I don't know if some one exploited a glitch,and until I see proof showing otherwise I won't believe it. One thing that really pissed me off is being accused of cheating. I don't take most things personally,ig and rl. Anyone that knows me here can attest to that, but that is one thing I pride my self in being. I am brutally honest,some times it gets me in trouble,in fact I have been kicked out of guilds,dumped by girls and fired from jobs cause some one asked my opinion. Most of your members that post can put up a valid argument for one thing or another, val is not one of them. All he does is revert to his dog or some stupid sht like that. I would hope that you guys put a muzzle on him before long so as to not have him make you guys look stupid as a whole.I can respect defending guildmates,notice how no one really trashed bone when she commented? Many of us can understand that,many bashed.I think val has been bashed almost as much as mono.
    As for jumping off a building,I live in a one story so it wouldn't do much good since I'm almost as tall as the house its self lol. I'll see you this weekend in tw and troll you some more once people get through this wall o' text.

You know what Duckingtiger, you are right man...

God i am such a scum & hypocrite, now when you explained all this and pointed out how i cant put up a valid argument for anything that i post, and on Evanera's smart observations i reverted it to my dog (she/he must have been on Harvard how smart they were), and that is all i did on every post that i posted, right ???

Not a single word in any of my posts made any sence to anyone, right ???

So you and all those highly educated, smart, tollerant and open minded people (SgtSlaughter for example) are just tired of me butchering this beautiful english language, and abusing you guys with nonsense that i write here, right ???

I wonder if there is a book that would describe your whole life, couse this what you shared with us is veeeeery interesting, smart and beautiful, if there is a book like that i would like to buy a copy of it so that when stupid me learns how to read, i could learn how to be the role model just like you DUCKINGTIGER are.

It really broke my heart when i saw that you have no respect for me, and i will do my best in future to become a better person and maybe in time i will deserve your respect.
    That is the most important thing in my life that you start to respect me Duckingtiger, i wount be able to sleep at night untill that changes.

The End

Ok now back to reality, i dont think that i need to explain you how all this that i wrote was a sarcasm in full shape.

You want valid stuff, there you go:

1. If in any case i wrote all that i did till now, but pointed it against GoldDigrz instead of on Enrage i would prooly get standing ovations from all of you (you will say no, but it does not matter cous we will never find that out anyway)

2. Yes you are soooo full of respect, you know what from now on i will call ppl that i respect with names like "scum", "wh0ra", "monkey", "dogs" etc etc, yeah you are so full of sht and i would be extremly worried for myself if you or any of your supporters would actually like or respect me.

3. I also say what i think, but im not that self centered and EGO junkie like you are to write books about yourself on a game forum and brag how you got fired from jobs (i never ever got fired in my life, but yeah im stupid and you are smart lol), and im done here with comparations so i dont make same sht you did.

4. Difference between mono and me is that i never give up, and i dont care what any of you guys will say or think.

5. I dont respect you either, but i wount call you "stupid" just cous you dont agree with me

Enjoy your evening Smart*** !!!
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You know what Duckingtiger, you are right man...

God i am such a scum & hypocrite, now when you explained all this and pointed out how i cant put up a valid argument for anything that i post, and on Evanera's smart observations i reverted it to my dog (she/he must have been on Harvard how smart they were), and that is all i did on every post that i posted, right ???

Not a single word in any of my posts made any sence to anyone, right ???

So you and all those highly educated, smart, tollerant and open minded people (SgtSlaughter for example) are just tired of me butchering this beautiful english language, and abusing you guys with nonsense that i write here, right ???

I wonder if there is a book that would describe your whole life, couse this what you shared with us is veeeeery interesting, smart and beautiful, if there is a book like that i would like to buy a copy of it so that when stupid me learns how to read, i could learn how to be the role model just like you DUCKINGTIGER are.

It really broke my heart when i saw that you have no respect for me, and i will do my best in future to become a better person and maybe in time i will deserve your respect.
    That is the most important thing in my life that you start to respect me Duckingtiger, i wount be able to sleep at night untill that changes.

The End

Ok now back to reality, i dont think that i need to explain you how all this that i wrote was a sarcasm in full shape.

1. If in any case i wrote all that i did till now, but pointed it against GoldDigrz instead of on Enrage i would prooly get standing ovations from all of you (you will say no, but it does not matter cous we will never find that out anyway)

2. Yes you are soooo full of respect, you know what from now on i will call ppl that i respect with names like "scum", "wh0ra", "monkey", "dogs" etc etc, yeah you are so full of sht and i would be extremly worried for myself if you or any of your supporters would actually like or respect me.

3. I also say what i think, but im not that self centered and EGO junkie like you are to write books about yourself on a game forum and brag how you got fired from jobs (i never ever got fired in my life, but yeah im stupid and you are smart lol), and im done here with comparations so i dont make same sht you did.

4. Difference between mono and me is that i never give up, and i dont care what any of you guys will say or think.

5. I dont respect you either, but i wount call you "stupid" just cous you dont agree with me

You spelled "cause" wrong.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    You spelled "cause" wrong.

Awww, you see im getting better at it.

You may go now and beg for a BJ from a offline person, like you did last night !!

TA TA b:bye
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    Nvm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2011
    Awww, you see im getting better at it.

You may go now and beg for a BJ from a offline person, like you did last night !!

TA TA b:bye

No need to beg, your mom should be home in a few hours.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

I don't care who is being accused of cheating,I want proof of it. Like every one else said,this can ruin the game even more and seeing how tw is the only thing left to do in game,no one wants it ruined.
    Firstly, when I said scum I never called any individual that. Just as anyone else does when they say 'enrage is full of a$$holes''Rad is full of ego stroking radiant people' or any other generalization it isn't directed to individuals. I have many friends in GD and any of them know that when things like that is said,I am not talking about them.Secondly out of all those words the only one I have used is scum. I don't even think Wh0ra is a word to be honest.Thirdly, you should have a period at the end of etc. since its an abbreviation. Just trying to help out since you like to point out the fact that your English is sht
    Do I have an ego?Yes I do.Am I self centered? Not in the least. When it comes down to it, I stood up for my self and what I believed and I would rather be hated for that then liked for something that is a lie. Doubt you could ever say the same.
    No, the difference between you and mono is that mono knew when to stop. It isn't so much giving up as it is realizing that he couldn't win no matter how much he tried. Another difference is the fact that we were actually amused by mono. All you do is give people head aches.
    I don't call you stupid because you don't agree with me. I called you stupid because none of your post showed even the slightest bit of intelligence.
    I would rather be a smart *** then a dumb ***

That first bit doesn't even need commenting,you made yourself look dumb for that.Don't need my help for that.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Honestly, just stop replying to Vallenion, he's obviously not seeing what we are trying to tell him, with or without flaming. He's red in anger, and just thinks Enrage is this stereotypical faction where everyone has "no-life" and is physically "unhealthy". (lol)

He's just GD's epic troll. If anything, mods should just lock this thread, it's already served it's purpose.

Game. Set. Match. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2011
    That first bit doesn't even need commenting,you made yourself look dumb for that.Don't need my help for that.

Maybe, maybe not on that 1st part bid but i'm very pleased with it.

If nothing else you made yourself look dumb in the part of your post where you glorify how you got fired many times, but you did much more than that.
    Only someone of low intelligence can do that so dont even go there.

So you claim that you never used any of those terms ??? lol, its not nice to claim that you are super-dupper honest and then lie like that.
    Let me refresh your memory, "wh0ra" is a term that your guild mates like to add instead Aura when they trash talk about leader of GoldDigrz who is one very kind person and dont deserves that drifters like you guys are call her with any names, and if i would dig into older posts im sure i would find that you used that term several times.
    And if you call any of my guild mates "a scum" or you call the whole group like that i will take it on a bad way no matter how will you explain why you said it in a 1st place !!!
    And natural reaction is to respond on that, last time i checked its not a sin to respond on provocation.

And there you go with "ME, ME, ME" again, yeah you are "not" self centered at all. b:laugh

I'm aware that whatever i write here, you will say that it makes no sence and that im not showing not even the slightest bid of a intelligence... >>ETC.<<
    But when it comes out from you i'm really not that worried about it.

Ty for "etc." spelling tip, i'll try to use it from now on...

"I would rather be a smart a$$ then a dumb a$$"

Thats why i called you a "smart a$$", "dumb a$$" is a name for your "brother" SgtSlaughter who is now dreaming about my mom i guess lol.

But im sure that his comment is very "acceptable" and shows lots of "intelligence" since he is an Enrage member and he pointed it toward me.

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Croatian energizer fail troll just keeps going and going and going and going
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Croatian energizer fail troll just keeps going and going and going and going

And SashaGray just keeps moaning and moaning and moaning and moaning in her movies even when the batteries are done, and becomes your personal role model b:pleased
    edited August 2011
    And SashaGray just keeps moaning and moaning and moaning and moaning in her movies even when the batteries are done, and becomes your personal role model b:pleased

Can't hate on us if we are attracted to women.

It's called getting laid, maybe one day you can afford to try it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Can't hate on us if we are attracted to women.

It's called getting laid, maybe one day you can afford to try it.

Im married in RL, so i got that covered and getting it for free...
    You should really try it, but im not too worried for your home budget, (or should i say allowance that you get from parents, you sure sound like that) since i doubt that you did more than visiting those sites, Hot Line before your dad slaped you because of the phone bill, and maybe one or two cyber's you had in your life !!!
    edited August 2011
    Im married in RL, so i got that covered and getting it for free...
    You should really try it, but im not too worried for your home budget, (or should i say allowance that you get from parents, you sure sound like that) since i doubt that you did more than visiting those sites, Hot Line before your dad slaped you because of the phone bill, and maybe one or two cyber's you had in your life !!!

It's quite fun spending 10 seconds writing once or 2 sentences to you and watching you come back writing an essay just to defend yourself, umadbro?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Maybe, maybe not on that 1st part bid but i'm very pleased with it.

If nothing else you made yourself look dumb in the part of your post where you glorify how you got fired many times, but you did much more than that.
    Only someone of low intelligence can do that so dont even go there.
    You're right you are of low intelligence.
    So you claim that you never used any of those terms ??? lol, its not nice to claim that you are super-dupper honest and then lie like that.
    Let me refresh your memory, "wh0ra" is a term that your guild mates like to add instead Aura when they trash talk about leader of GoldDigrz who is one very kind person and dont deserves that drifters like you guys are call her with any names, and if i would dig into older posts im sure i would find that you used that term several times.
    I would never call a women that.Ever. And no I never used any other of the words you listed except scum. Go dig all you want. You find proof and I will admit I am wrong,I am man enough to admit it when it happens(you should work on it too),But I can promise you that I never EVER called moon wh0ra.That is degrading to people in general,not just women and I won't stoop to that sort of thing.
    And if you call any of my guild mates "a scum" or you call the whole group like that i will take it on a bad way no matter how will you explain why you said it in a 1st place !!!
    And natural reaction is to respond on that, last time i checked its not a sin to respond on provocation.
    Never said you couldn't respond,just said you are making yourself look stupid.
    And there you go with "ME, ME, ME" again, yeah you are "not" self centered at all. b:laugh
    Lets see, you comment on me,my intelligence and my integrity as a person and you expect me to speak in 2nd or third person? You sir are becoming more and more idiotic in your postings.
    I'm aware that whatever i write here, you will say that it makes no sence and that im not showing not even the slightest bid of a intelligence... >>ETC.<<
    But when it comes out from you i'm really not that worried about it.

Ty for "etc." spelling tip, i'll try to use it from now on...
    no worries.To be honest I am not sure the actual spelling of etc. nor do I care to google it right now.
    "I would rather be a smart a$$ then a dumb a$$"

Thats why i called you a "smart a$$", "dumb a$$" is a name for your "brother" SgtSlaughter who is now dreaming about my mom i guess lol.
    Is your mom hot?
    But im sure that his comment is very "acceptable" and shows lots of "intelligence" since he is an Enrage member and he pointed it toward me.

Known you are absolutely correct. He is obviously not gonna get his head out of his a$$ and therefore I should save my trolling for GDs more useful trolls.Now I am gonna grab some aspirin and a beer
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011

always nice to meet the fans b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sarge, the ONLY mistake in that post you could find was "cause"?

But seriously people, you're still going on with this ****? I'd like a new episode of HT Drama for Life please.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Vallenion gives his honest opinions about things, I think some people need to start to respect that not everyone is alike.. I know Enrage got lots more active trolls in here since its mainly Enrage responding to everything so Vallention will ofc get **** back from those that disagree...

Its the same handful of Enrage members that respond to almost everything in here. So its not that many.. But they have one thing in common and that is the instinct of "we are the best, and nobody will take that away from us" so you do whatever you can do to try and dispose of any treat to the factions well being..

I do think you guys have no reason to bash at him for trying to say something good about our faction.. GD is great for the people in it, and im sure Enrage is the same.. But for people on the outside they are probably jealous of gear and success or whatever..
    I kinda forgot what we are talking about here.. But please accept that people are different and got different points of view. The toast might look good on one side, but it can be burnt on the other side..

Enrage finally got a bit of competition and having a hard time beating GD 1 vs1, this will naturally cause chaos and hate towards GD and I understand that most of you will do anything to weaken us, even though its in text on the forum, in pk or world chat.. Enrage begged for people to be stronger and im sure the server wanted someone to be able to reach Enrages lvl, but now it seems we are being more disliked for it.. I dont care about what other thinks, whats important is that the faction im in is doing good.

As soon as Enrage and GD got some good TWs the forum came back to life.. Without TW drama and competition this game is no fun.. So please enjoy it while we can.. Some faction will take over the map and crush all competition soon enough, so no need to bash on Vallenion for stating his opinion, accept it or disagree in a constructive matter, not telling bad mom jokes, that is what people that lose a discussion will say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Vallenion gives his honest opinions about things, I think some people need to start to respect that not everyone is alike.. I know Enrage got lots more active trolls in here since its mainly Enrage responding to everything so Vallention will ofc get **** back from those that disagree...

Its the same handful of Enrage members that respond to almost everything in here. So its not that many.. But they have one thing in common and that is the instinct of "we are the best, and nobody will take that away from us" so you do whatever you can do to try and dispose of any treat to the factions well being..

I do think you guys have no reason to bash at him for trying to say something good about our faction.. GD is great for the people in it, and im sure Enrage is the same.. But for people on the outside they are probably jealous of gear and success or whatever..
    I kinda forgot what we are talking about here.. But please accept that people are different and got different points of view. The toast might look good on one side, but it can be burnt on the other side..

Enrage finally got a bit of competition and having a hard time beating GD 1 vs1, this will naturally cause chaos and hate towards GD and I understand that most of you will do anything to weaken us, even though its in text on the forum, in pk or world chat.. Enrage begged for people to be stronger and im sure the server wanted someone to be able to reach Enrages lvl, but now it seems we are being more disliked for it.. I dont care about what other thinks, whats important is that the faction im in is doing good.

As soon as Enrage and GD got some good TWs the forum came back to life.. Without TW drama and competition this game is no fun.. So please enjoy it while we can.. Some faction will take over the map and crush all competition soon enough, so no need to bash on Vallenion for stating his opinion, accept it or disagree in a constructive matter, not telling bad mom jokes, that is what people that lose a discussion will say.

That's a load of bull. I like more GD members than I dislike and I've argued where I see fit, post by post, not by guild tag. Vallenion is an idiot, no matter what tag he wears. And really if the **** he posts are his "honest opinions" then his brain needs better stuffing.

+1 to what you said about good TWs being better for fun, but Vallenion earned his own bashing. Guild tags have not hurt my friendships and I certainly do not troll because of guild tags. It's the person, not the guild, that I think is a tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.