Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    8 lvl 105's on HT......... Great job you're doing there frankie:3

Frankie's job is to look after the forums lol. Not stop people from reaching 105.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    8 lvl 105's on HT......... Great job you're doing there frankie:3

And what do you expect? They cannot repair the code of game. They can just wait for patch from china. They CANNOT do anything else. Why is this game so unbalanced? Because GM's are useless they are not dev. They cannot do anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Perhaps the easiest best way is if who ever is in charge would simply go through all the level 105s an 104s records an start mass perma bans. That is the only way to stop it.
    The longer you dont do mass perma ban of the obvious guilty parties the more you encourage people to form secret zhenning squads. Stop it firmly before it gets anymore out of hand. The people who do it are people with strong accounts an trust me perma bans would put the fear in them an this would grind to a halt.
    As it is the current mentality is that You-the gms are some weak punks with no authority.....cmon...put the hammer down already.....

And futhermore every second you dont start the mass bans does not just paint you as a wuss it encourages everyone to go break every rule the can because its obious the gms wont do anything about it.
    The 105's an 104's are 99% illegitamate.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Perhaps the easiest best way is if who ever is in charge would simply go through all the level 105s an 104s records an start mass perma bans. That is the only way to stop it.
    The longer you dont do mass perma ban of the obvious guilty parties the more you encourage people to form secret zhenning squads. Stop it firmly before it gets anymore out of hand. The people who do it are people with strong accounts an trust me perma bans would put the fear in them an this would grind to a halt.
    As it is the current mentality is that You-the gms are some weak punks with no authority.....cmon...put the hammer down already.....

And futhermore every second you dont start the mass bans does not just paint you as a wuss it encourages everyone to go break every rule the can because its obious the gms wont do anything about it.
    The 105's an 104's are 99% illegitamate.

mass perma bans? LOL
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mass perma bans?

You mean like the ones that were given during the duke rose exploit that wound up managing to STILL miss a fairly large amount of people who made a massive profit on it?

Considering how much LESS active PWI staff is when it comes to the game now compared to then.... good luck with that.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I support mass banning. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited July 2011
    Perfect plan!

Step 1) Mass ban all of your players.
    Step 2) ???
    Step 3) Profit!!
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Perfect plan!

Step 1) Mass ban all of your players.
    Step 2) ???
    Step 3) Profit!!

Temporary bans are not real punishments for something like this.

If PWE does not show that there are real and serious consequences for blatantly exploiting glitches like this, then what is the point of even having the rule in the first place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Rules are for losing as little money as possible.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well you know they will just take away the boss all together. So that no one would be able to glitch the boss in the future...and then its ban hammer time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited July 2011
    You cant stop people from doing something they want to do. If PWE was interested in stopping people from doing this the only thing they can do is *gasp* actually fix the glitch!

Shocking right? Stopping people from exploiting a glitch by actually fixing it? Honestly it would take a dev in China less than 3 minutes to fix this by removing adds from that boss.

Let's all sit back, relax and see how swiftly PWE can act to get 3 minutes of development work from China.
    edited July 2011
    You cant stop people from doing something they want to do. If PWE was interested in stopping people from doing this the only thing they can do is *gasp* actually fix the glitch!

Shocking right? Stopping people from exploiting a glitch by actually fixing it? Honestly it would take a dev in China less than 3 minutes to fix this by removing adds from that boss.

Let's all sit back, relax and see how swiftly PWE can act to get 3 minutes of development work from China.

It takes time to actually do this and translate it to this version of the game (that is for english and the other versions (the new ones (French and German))). Also why would they want to ban people if they intended on letting people 'do as they please' with this glitch.
    edited July 2011
    All this issue about the glitch is HUGE SHAME of this GM's. It just shows every1 how powerless they are. Is not like add new packs for sale every week which they are good for. This is showing us the truth about GMs and their total powerless. They are unable manage the game by their own rules what they created.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Mass bans would work an they would be the best thing. An here is why...
    1.fear -nobody follows laws for the heck of it, the consequence must be harsh.
    As a result of mass bans sure lots of really over powered cash shopers would be gone. However 1.It would remove tons of coins as many of the glitches are super rich-great coin sink-lower gold prices
    2.Most of the players who are so op have already spent the majority of money on the game that they ever will. I for instance I have spent4-5k an truthfully can't think of any reason to ever spend a dime more.
    3. With them out of the way it'll make way for a new generation of cash shoppers-more money for pwi-yay.
    4. The tw map may get more interresting with them gone spurring more tws an more cash shopping.
    5. Gms will be feared an respected like they should an people will not blantantly abuse rules an possibly community will be alot "nicer" in attitude(we can only hope)
    edited July 2011
    So how about this awesome solution. Since everyone seems to be auspicious regarding the Fc glitch..well they could take away fc and then we could get a Fc reward page.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    so uh, speaking for those of us who don't use the glitch, and as a sin that has to have help to DUO fc since i am not OP 5aps, i'm kinda sick and tired of my hard earned 101 (1-99 hyperless) now being absolutely useless because all the others (some of which i have never seen nor heard of, and some even i knew were <80 last week) are 102/103, even pushing 104. how does a sin gain that level disadvantage back when one can lose 500mil exp ground in just a few days by not exploiting a glitch?
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    @Razorburn
    PWI has a history of releasing better gear that blows away the previous. "These cash shoppers will stop spending because they're done..." lol you have clearly not been playing PWI.

Did they stop spending when rank surpassed Nirvana?

Will they stop spending when better gear comes?

Coin sink? PWI cares about coin sink and gold prices? HAHAHA

The TW map may get more interesting with them gone...don't you really mean the TW event loses hundreds of charm burners? You don't lose much charm when you're a one shot you know.

All these people perma-banned just to satisfy your "hard worked" lvl 102? Isn't it sad, Razorburn?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    a roll-back would be funny lol

but we all know they wont ever do that coughdukerosecough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2011
    Obviously better an better stuff comes out...However once you have +10 to +12 everything you are quite capable of farming coin ie gold fairly quickly an nolonger need to charge the old credit card. Therefore if you get rid of many of the strong characters exploiting the glitch you will reduce inflation by getting rid of them. Obviously new people will replace them, maybe even respectfull non cheater types when they hear what happen to the previous types...
    As it is how many new cash shopers does pwi have? Probably the best advice i can think of is go open a margin account an short sale thier stock..Its nearly a sure thing..history shows glitches like this /hacks bring about a quick end...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    That gold has to come from somewhere. If Boutique items come from NPCs as well you might have an argument. b:bye
  • kazuu1
    kazuu1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just let you guys know that, you won't hit 105 with the glitch. As lv 103 if you solo dragon with hyper it only give you 38k exp, therefore glitch give you bad as exp cause the grp and remember, you only have 10 activation per day... so stop dreaming with the glitch for 105.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    kazuu1 wrote: »
    Just let you guys know that, you won't hit 105 with the glitch. As lv 103 if you solo dragon with hyper it only give you 38k exp, therefore glitch give you bad as exp cause the grp and remember, you only have 10 activation per day... so stop dreaming with the glitch for 105.
    You should stick to grinding Qingfu's then, because it's pretty obvious how this glitch gets one to 105.

Also, frankie, are you going to make a news post congratulating this enormous wave of level 105's? HT just had several more hit yesterday -- rankings updating slowly. b:cute
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Yeah, you are right pal...

Cuz when i did heads in exp room i used to activate hyper to kill 1 head and then stop it after my hit landed

That's is such a pro method to save hyper time...

How's that i havent think about it, god i thought i was kinda smart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Imagine how those that farmed g15 nirvy felt when rank 9 came along significantly cheaper, with guaranteed stats and sockets. Or those that farmed g13 nirvy and then rank 8 came along significantly cheaper, with guaranteed stats and sockets and significantly superior stats. Sound familiar? :3

As said earlier, PWI has a history of this...

Yeah those things all sucked for people who put a lot of money into the game. However the frost glitch has been here all along and now people are just exploiting it. It's really not the same thing at all.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yea, its just kinda a new thing that has surfaced. the biggest issue it creates is those of us who do not exploit it are stuck at a big disadvantage as 101,102, even 103 is not a big deal at all. tons of people are spending 2-3 hours a day on the glitch and getting 20% at 103 a day, that in and of itself shows it is the cause of the surge in levels to 105
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011

When I was going on vacation player Asterelle was lv. 103. When I came back 8 days later she is 105 now. So?
    BTW. I like her posts. I just use her as an example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When I was going on vacation player Asterelle was lv. 103. When I came back 8 days later she is 105 now. So?

ya i just noticed that to. she is a perfect example of this glitch in action since she is one of the better known forum goers around here.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *fetches this from Page 2*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Mkey - Momaganon
    Mkey - Momaganon Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    what will happen first?
    this thread will hit 1000 pages or this bug will be fixed?
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    <666 b:victory