Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well according to the Mod who replied to your other thread, people are getting banned. So are you saying the Mod is lying? b:sad

People aren't getting banned for saying they want to glitch it, they get banned for glitching it. So world chat is not a valid proof of abusing the glitch. Frankie had already given instructions on how to properly report those who exploit it.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im hoping PWI finally do something right for once after all the *** ups they made aka medal of glory etc. How can anyone respect PWI when everything they do is based on cash.Yes banning the glitcher will harm PWI but lets face it ,if you keep bending your own rule just because they spent money on your game you might as well give up and close it down.
    Im sure PWI could remove there levels if they wanted to after all they gave 5 levels free as a prize so if they can add levels they can reduce them too.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl, get the **** off this game.

You don't seem to understand the simple logic behind PWE's marketing area so ohwell. Ain't gonna bother explaining to you why APS and stealth will NEVER get removed.

Actually wait....I can;

APS MAKES PWE MONEY. IF REMOVED PWE WILL LOSE MAJORITY OF PLAYERBASE AND OFFICALLY DIE.
    STEALTH IS A CLASS SKILL, AND ONLY ONE CLASS CAN USE THIS SKILL. GO **** OFF IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

b:cry so much rage

Dont you spend like 50 dollars a week or so, as you said before.. And you complaining of pwe marketing, but support it. b:chuckle

Stealth in this game is ****, i could name you a couple of games that have stealth and its more balance. 5.0 is ok on bms barbs or w.e class you want cause at least you see them coming and can kite them. You get caught.. means your bad, but a class that stuns you out of nowhere n damage is not even show. Its pretty ****. Everyone has a sin now. That's how **** the class is.

Stealth in pve dont matter, Only problem is going tru walls.. But who doesnt know how to. And you still gotta kill the bosses... You skip a few useless mobs that take no challenge to kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    People aren't getting banned for saying they want to glitch it, they get banned for glitching it. So world chat is not a valid proof of abusing the glitch. Frankie had already given instructions on how to properly report those who exploit it.

Yep Shelly has made this very clear already. You need to join the glitch squad, glitch with the squad, take screen shots, then leave the squad in order to get anyone banned. What's worse is that frankieraye says the same thing. Buncha geniuses.

"Players have already been banned for abusing the glitch. Please refrain from spamming the forums with these type of threads, as there is already a semi-official thread still open on this topic.

Closed."

Lol maybe if they reported themselves with screen shots of them doing it.
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well according to the Mod who replied to your other thread, people are getting banned. So are you saying the Mod is lying? b:sad

some people get banned but those are the select few just so the GMs can say "look! see were doing something!" but really for the most part people wont be getting banned for it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so....you join the squad, glitch with the squad, screen shot it, then report it, but doesnt that make u one of the participants and your basically reporting yourself? no wonder ppl arent getting banned b:chuckle
  • Niv - Lost City
    Niv - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so....you join the squad, glitch with the squad, screen shot it, then report it, but doesnt that make u one of the participants and your basically reporting yourself? no wonder ppl arent getting banned b:chuckle

Yep isn't frankieraye smart. He/she/it deserves an award for being such a genius.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Frankieraye is not the same guy that made up that **** about medals beign hard to obtain using DQ therefore they had to be added to the boutique? Nobody gives a damn about what he says anyway.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but wait....hypothetically speaking. If one peron was level 105 and was in this glitched FCC squad and was participating/helping others, but he/she/it screen shotted it and reported it. then the level 105 shouldnt be banned because he/she/it does not gain anything from participating right right?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

No.

You join the squad, take screenshots of them glitching it, leave immediately after and take a screenshot that you left to prove you were not benefiting from the glitch. You then proceed to report them via a ticket.

You will not be banned for it.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but wait....hypothetically speaking. If one peron was level 105 and was in this glitched FCC squad and was participating/helping others, but he/she/it screen shotted it and reported it. then the level 105 shouldnt be banned because he/she/it does not gain anything from participating right right?

They would technically gain Spirit, so wrong.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Like people would do it with random people. I know people that can solo the glitch, just setting up macros. Its not really that hard to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No.

You join the squad, take screenshots of them glitching it, leave immediately after and take a screenshot that you left to prove you were not benefiting from the glitch. You then proceed to report them via a ticket.

Yeah this the only way as you cant tell who glitched because we all know u can get 3billion exp in 10 days without the glitch lmao
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Shouldn't those people be awarded for actually having fun in game, cuz that's why people do it, exp and something challenging. Nothing more fun than getting (charm)***** by 100s of goons. Cuz face it for 100+ there is nothing to do in this game. Harpy can be solod, tt is made worthless, lunar is to expensive, warsong is just a bh, fb99 is walk in the park, nirvana is autopilot for a few minutes. IJS there could be some new content implemented instead of fail events.
  • Niv - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options

In other words you are referring to yourself?

GJ getting an archer to 105 without glitching.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like people would do it with random people. I know people that can solo the glitch, just setting up macros. Its not really that hard to do.

What he said.

If I was glitching FC, I wouldn't want to bring a squad with me, I'd just take a charm or get BP and solo it. What if people do that? How will they get banned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No.

people dont have anything to do in rl and ingame so they should do undercover GMs work...

and like many people said...must be really hard to see who got billions of exp in few days

b:surrender
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Shouldn't those people be awarded for actually having fun in game, cuz that's why people do it, exp and something challenging. Nothing more fun than getting (charm)***** by 100s of goons. Cuz face it for 100+ there is nothing to do in this game. Harpy can be solod, tt is made worthless, lunar is to expensive, warsong is just a bh, fb99 is walk in the park, nirvana is autopilot for a few minutes. IJS there could be some new content implemented instead of fail events.

well said.. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niv - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No.

So with this method of reporting...

What's to stop every member of the squad chain screenshotting-dropping squad-reporting as soon as the first person does it?

Or am I the only one who sees this issue...

Why can't chat logs be evidence of frost glitch? Guy says "I frost glitch". That's evidence enough that he does it to me.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cry so much rage

Dont you spend like 50 dollars a week or so, as you said before.. And you complaining of pwe marketing, but support it. b:chuckle

Stealth in this game is ****, i could name you a couple of games that have stealth and its more balance. 5.0 is ok on bms barbs or w.e class you want cause at least you see them coming and can kite them. You get caught.. means your bad, but a class that stuns you out of nowhere n damage is not even show. Its pretty ****. Everyone has a sin now. That's how **** the class is.

Stealth in pve dont matter, Only problem is going tru walls.. But who doesnt know how to. And you still gotta kill the bosses... You skip a few useless mobs that take no challenge to kill.

rofl, come outta nowhere?

Try fighting all the damn archer's who LOVE to sit at max range right outta your line of sight for the camrea angel you got. Love those little ****, especially when after they hit you at max range with a debuff they stun and then metal attack only and try to talk big.

As for what I spent? Meh, ain't any of your concern. As for whether i support the marketing or not, again not really your concern. I just understand what the marketing side is doing, so really don't ****ing care about it anymore.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ..."I frost glitch"...

I am screen shotting and reporting you. This out of context quote should be all the evidence anyone needs. Enjoy your ban cheater.
  • Niv - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am screen shotting and reporting you. This out of context quote should be all the evidence anyone needs. Enjoy your ban cheater.

Screenshotting an edited post? I said they could check chat logs and find out who was doing it. Not quite the same.
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Screenshotting an edited post? I said they could check chat logs and find out who was doing it. Not quite the same.

That was a direct unedited quote you made on a public forum. GMs can check the logs and see you typed those exact words. Clearly enough evidence for a banning.
  • Niv - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That was a direct unedited quote you made on a public forum. GMs can check the logs and see you typed those exact words. Clearly enough evidence for a banning.

Lol yeah because while they were checking logs they would just search for one word and not reading anything else. You give GMs less credit than me even...

...which is crazy because I don't even think there are any. O.O
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So far the only incidents of people I have seen banned are people who try to report the glitch b:chuckle

With these new glitch report directions, what exactly will the people on the receiving end of the ticket be looking for? I'm assuming the dragoons need to be spawned when taking the report screen shot, and while ticketer is still in squad to see the names of the glitchers in the squad menu.

So then, what does the GM/whoever look for in the ss that is supposed to prove the ticketer's innocence? Exp bar? "*** has left the squad"? All of the above? and how would they know that the person hasn't benefitted from the glitch as well? The method of reporting this is just so flawed, already off the top of my head I can imagine many possible examples of the flaws with it being exploited. It is ridiculous and I wouldn't expect many people to report this due to:

A. the threat of being banned for reporting
    B. the popularity of the glitch
    C. the ridiculous reporting directions
    D. the general lack of faith in the ticket system's effectiveness

GMs, or whoever, good luck enforcing this without actually mobilizing and spending some time active in game( and actually doing something).
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

And next to that, Niv was REFERRING to someone, HYPOTHETICALLY saying he'd be glitching frost as an example to it being evidence enough.

Srsly... So adamant on getting ONE ticket in one someone?

idiot =.=
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear
    FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So 73 pages of text later....has there actually been a confirmation of this glitch being a bannable offense and if so has there been a "real" way of reporting those who are abusing the glitch? sorry im too lazy to read thru it all.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So 73 pages of text later....has there actually been a confirmation of this glitch being a bannable offense and if so has there been a "real" way of reporting those who are abusing the glitch? sorry im too lazy to read thru it all.

It is a bannable offense but the way to report it is absurd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

and im too lazy to tell you \o/
  • FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear
    FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It is a bannable offense but the way to report it is absurd.

Guess it would be asking too much of GMs to pop into FF instances an see wats going on for themselves. I know they can enter instances I have seen several in TTs they pop in near the squad then disappear as fast as they appeared. Oh well guess this so called bannable glitch will continue to be used since theres no "real" way of reporting it.b:laugh BTW grats to all the new 105s on all the servers we all know u didnt abuse this said glitch to achieve your levelb:avoid