[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    is yeah to good be want glitch no sir
  • Noelarg - Lost City
    Noelarg - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What i hav noticed, and im not saying that i have used the glitch before, but it is only classes(sins) who cant get a spot in squads for this glitch because they dont hav enough AoE's and some of these classes(sins) are QQ'ing on World chat about it, i have something to say...

When u guys were able to solo ur own things such as, FCC, TT(HH), BH's, and FB's we ddnt QQ about it on wc, so if u have a problem with us finding something we can do without u, PLEASE!! leave it to us, and go do wat u do best and solo ur own things

Enough said

THANK YOU
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    What i hav noticed, and im not saying that i have used the glitch before, but it is only classes(sins) who cant get a spot in squads for this glitch because they dont hav enough AoE's and some of these classes(sins) are QQ'ing on World chat about it, i have something to say...

When u guys were able to solo ur own things such as, FCC, TT(HH), BH's, and FB's we ddnt QQ about it on wc, so if u have a problem with us finding something we can do without u, PLEASE!! leave it to us, and go do wat u do best and solo ur own things

Enough said

THANK YOU **** IS GOOD I EAT

pikachu
  • Sixxkiller - Lost City
    Sixxkiller - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    To glitch or not to glitch....... that is the question!

Answer: GM's dont exist on any sort of real basis, cannot program a calculator, and as long as you spend money, dont give a shiet. But that being said, if its so easy to do glitch how come the best players on our server arent 105?
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    compliment appreciate i 102 to be 105 to not be 102 wish were so
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Who cares, level is a number. Skill is not.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011

PK kills = a number
    death / kill ratio = numbers

b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm level 100 and I killfarm Enrage from my server who's like lvl 105 (LOOOL)
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PK kills = a number
    death / kill ratio = numbers

Both numbers which are completely rig-able. Just like on CoD, those 2 numbers have absolutely no real bearing on how skilled a player is, its just something that is easy to fake to make e-peens bigger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • ashessssssssssssssssssssssssss
    edited July 2011
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq QQmoarQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQMOARR! =] Who really cares about this glitch, in my opinion yes it is wrong to abuse a glitch that spawns several dragoonz for exp. but honestly this would make pw much more money overall cause it sounds quite costly, plus i bet most people would want to buy gold or what not to get better gear for their accounts. i just think people asking for people who use it to be banned, is very stupid. if pw banned people for using it they would lose quite alot of revenue in this game, and possibly would get lawsuits from QQing people who get banned perma for it.
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    are we ever going to hear anything on this other then ppl's opinions?
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    are we ever going to hear anything on this other then ppl's opinions?

Even if GMs /devs do plan to do anything about this glitch I doubt they would tell us, in fact i think Frankie said earlier he couldn't give out info on what is planned to be done about this (if anything). If they did tell us that they planned to take it out/fix it there would be massive dragoon rushes to get leveled before the glitch becomes unavailable.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Even if GMs /devs do plan to do anything about this glitch I doubt they would tell us, in fact i think Frankie said earlier he couldn't give out info on what is planned to be done about this (if anything). If they did tell us that they planned to take it out/fix it there would be massive dragoon rushes to get leveled before the glitch becomes unavailable.

^ True. You make a good point right there, but that's IF they do anything about it instead of it being forgotten like the many other glitches out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Words are technically numbers too: 01011000101 0100110 01010001110001010001010 !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Frankie said don't or else.....but that's like a 5 year old telling their parent that.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    after this glitch gm's have band people sense tuesday dont know how true it is what i understand it against the tos .Now as we all know if any 1 getting band because of pwi's fault not the player iunless that player or players are making coin from it and broad casting it wc that i can understand.What about selling the heads now if the glitch is bandable what i understand then why not selling heads make sense?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    after this glitch gm's have band people sense tuesday dont know how true it is what i understand it against the tos .Now as we all know if any 1 getting band because of pwi's fault not the player iunless that player or players are making coin from it and broad casting it wc that i can understand.What about selling the heads now if the glitch is bandable what i understand then why not selling heads make sense?

Selling a space in a squad is not glitching, so it is not bannable. You could run BHs and sell spots in the squad if you wanted to. You could charge people for killing a boss that they need; same idea, FF just gives them exp while the other two complete their quests. Now, if they were using a glitch to somehow summon seven times more heads than normal, that would be different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    "They can't disclose what's being done about reported offenders, but make sure you provide a proof of the person's doing. A screenshot from FC/FF of them glitching the dragoons, for example, will be the best option.

Regardless, there's not much else to be said about this. Keep reporting. "

They can't report what's being done because nothing is being done. It's pretty obvious when I see the people that have been reported spamming WC every day.

How do you submit a screenshot of someone glitching the dragoons without glitching them yourself? Are you saying I should join the glitch squads then report myself?

I don't understand what exactly we're supposed to do.

I thought this was worthy of a new thread but apparently mods want me to hijack this one :o
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Embrace the FF glitch. I have.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's the new wave. Dragoon orgy!
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1139571
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1139551

"Please stop spamming. Use the current FC glitch topic to discuss this issue."
    "Remaking threads that have been closed is against forum rules."

Give her a straight and sincere answer, she won't have to ask to same question over and over again. And it's quite paradoxal to see you talk about "forum rules" when you're working for a company who doesn't give a f*** about cheaters and exploiters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1139571
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1139551

"Please stop spamming. Use the current FC glitch topic to discuss this issue."
    "Remaking threads that have been closed is against forum rules."

Give her a straight and sincere answer, she won't have to ask to same question over and over again. And it's quite paradoxal to see you talk about "forum rules" when you're working for a company who doesn't give a f*** about cheaters and exploiters.

The forum mods don't work for the company. (It's a shame really, as the behaviour of some mods has been deplorable in the past.) They just enforce the rules of the forum. They don't give answers in those topics for the simple reason that they do not have answers to that kinda of query.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    "They can't disclose what's being done about reported offenders, but make sure you provide a proof of the person's doing. A screenshot from FC/FF of them glitching the dragoons, for example, will be the best option.

Regardless, there's not much else to be said about this. Keep reporting. "

They can't report what's being done because nothing is being done. It's pretty obvious when I see the people that have been reported spamming WC every day.

How do you submit a screenshot of someone glitching the dragoons without glitching them yourself? Are you saying I should join the glitch squads then report myself?

I don't understand what exactly we're supposed to do.

I thought this was worthy of a new thread but apparently mods want me to hijack this one :o

He's mad jealous that now classes that can't stealth to bosses and get loads of exp really quick can now level up as fast or evne faster than them. lolwut?

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2011

b:shocked
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    He's mad jealous that now classes that can't stealth to bosses and get loads of exp really quick can now level up as fast or evne faster than them. lolwut?

Uh...if I were to clear all the mobs in halls (I clear to bishop usually) it would take me maybe an extra 5 minutes. It's not like stealth magically makes you able to solo frost. Most classes with good gear can do it sins just happen to be the preferred class to do it on.

But yeah I am a little pissed that I follow the rules and take a month to get to 103 and someone breaks the rules to do it in a day with no consequences.
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why is exploiting a glitch even bannable? Things are exploited in the game all the time and its considered ok. People drag low level alts thru FC all the time to power level. You cant even open the door to FC unless your level 85 so that's an exploitation of having a higher level character that can open a forbidden area for you. TT squad mode is only attainable by having a full squad to open the instance. But if you have enough friends or pay enough people to stand there while you open the door you can get in and solo. Again exploiting the fact that the instance doesnt boot you when you enter alone.
    Whether its an intended function of the instance or not, if your not going to fix it in a timely manner let those that know how to exploit it have at it.
    Hell, as far as the FC glitch goes you ought to give the person that figured it out first an award of some sort. Ive been in there a million times and never would have thought to try everything it takes to make it happen.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Uh...if I were to clear all the mobs in halls (I clear to bishop usually) it would take me maybe an extra 5 minutes. It's not like stealth magically makes you able to solo frost. Most classes with good gear can do it sins just happen to be the preferred class to do it on.

But yeah I am a little pissed that I follow the rules and take a month to get to 103 and someone breaks the rules to do it in a day with no consequences.

There are other ways of releasing the rage you know...especially since you're on LC. I thought PvP server people would be the least likely to QQ about these things.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Imagine how those that farmed g15 nirvy felt when rank 9 came along significantly cheaper, with guaranteed stats and sockets. Or those that farmed g13 nirvy and then rank 8 came along significantly cheaper, with guaranteed stats and sockets and significantly superior stats. Sound familiar? :3

As said earlier, PWI has a history of this...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    8 lvl 105's on HT......... Great job you're doing there frankie:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.