Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Still not seeing what the big deal is.

Unless your running with a well geared and skilled squad the exp is nothing near broken (I make more soloing fcc in a similar timeframe)

25% of 100-101 in an hour with a 103 in squad. Thats how amazing it apparently is.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    From lv101-102 an hour of dragoon farmin is equal to about 25 hours of soloing fc with a +12 +10 sin. You are not gonna make anywhere near similar exp doing fc any other way.
    Id say thats a big deal.
  • IFarmMyShet - Dreamweaver
    IFarmMyShet - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    From lv101-102 an hour of dragoon farmin is equal to about 25 hours of soloing fc with a +12 +10 sin. You are not gonna make anywhere near similar exp doing fc any other way.
    Id say thats a big deal.

you seem to know alot bout the glitch and how long it takes to get to lv 102 from 101, *Looks at your level*b:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lastly- it not even an arguable fact- it is definitely cheating an taking advantage of a flaw in the game design. It's amazing all the morally challenged gamers who are now playing pwi. We apparently all need therapists to interject some rational thinking.

So you take it up the *** when PWI messes up players' in-game time and effort, but are now crying morals when players do the same, with, of all things, EXP? You know the same EXP that's already been made useless by PWI? That's real ironic. The gamers who gave a **** have already left, it's called not playing a game that ****s you over. b:bye
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Myriette - Sanctuary
    Myriette - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Q~ <3
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    Robert Frost
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So many people still think its ok and chit even when frankie posted that it is again TOS and people found using the glitch will be punished.
    So PWI dont think its ok but because all you glitcher like the exp you try and QQ why it should be aloud with "Oh, you need a good squad" "Oh, it take alot of skill and pots/charm"
    For the r9+12 people its point nuke done next lot of mobs plz...DING 103...6 days later Ding 104....10 days later DING 105 .....might take longer but the point is simple High end players are now 104/105 now in a matter of weeks just spending 1 or 2 hrs a day in fc rather than months of 10hrs a day solo or even longer duo.
    YES I AM A SIN AND LVL 105 hence why i hate the people that used this glitch to CHEAT there way to 104/5.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So many people still think its ok and chit even when frankie posted that it is again TOS and people found using the glitch will be punished.
    So PWI dont think its ok but because all you glitcher like the exp you try and QQ why it should be aloud with "Oh, you need a good squad" "Oh, it take alot of skill and pots/charm"
    For the r9+12 people its point nuke done next lot of mobs plz...DING 103...6 days later Ding 104....10 days later DING 105 .....might take longer but the point is simple High end players are now 104/105 now in a matter of weeks just spending 1 or 2 hrs a day in fc rather than months of 10hrs a day solo or even longer duo.
    YES I AM A SIN AND LVL 105 hence why i hate the people that used this glitch to CHEAT there way to 104/5.

If you:
    1. are a sin
    2.have ever used stealth,
    I don't think most of the people in this game can bring themselves to take you seriously when u accuse others of cheating.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that in less then a month Astrelle's avatar has went from 103-105? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Stealth is not against TOS the glitch is and stealths saved me like 15mins per run not as if i couldnt kill the mobs , if sins didnt have stealth and killed the mobs would that make you feel better?
    Escorian alot of avatar have gone from 101 to 104 really quick wonder how the GM's can find the people that used the glitch.....lol
    edited July 2011
    Stealth is not against TOS the glitch is and stealths saved me like 15mins per run not as if i couldnt kill the mobs , if sins didnt have stealth and killed the mobs would that make you feel better?
    Escorian alot of avatar have gone from 101 to 104 really quick wonder how the GM's can find the people that used the glitch.....lol

Stealth works like an exploit in pve. This game was not designed with the intent to allow players to completely skip all the mobs in an instance(without at least wining it). It is not against the TOS, however; it, and the sin class broke many things far worse than this glitch. I was just stating that many would probably not take those concerns of assassins who stealth through FCC seriously, when the legal acts that they take are far more game breaking.

On a side note, the 105 archer avatar is ugly >.>
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Geez ive missed abit since been away WTH lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Stealth works like an exploit in pve. This game was not designed with the intent to allow players to completely skip all the mobs in an instance(without at least wining it). It is not against the TOS, however; it, and the sin class broke many things far worse than this glitch. I was just stating that many would probably not take those concerns of assassins who stealth through FCC seriously, when the legal acts that they take are far more game breaking.

On a side note, the 105 archer avatar is ugly >.>

So you're now a dev and know what their intention of the stealth skills were? I'm fascinated please tell me more.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PWI will not ban anyone for using this glitch dur to over 50%+ of all hardcore cat shop's are using it. The partners of the company will not allow such a great number of Cat shop's to get banned this in the end will most like be the new FF for 100+.

Dont u guy/girls get it they want more people to be 105 so they can bring out rank10 for 105's and it cost 500k rep hehe
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PWI will not ban anyone for using this glitch dur to over 50%+ of all hardcore cat shop's are using it. The partners of the company will not allow such a great number of Cat shop's to get banned this in the end will most like be the new FF for 100+.

Dont u guy/girls get it they want more people to be 105 so they can bring out rank10 for 105's and it cost 500k rep hehe

Damn, what has this perfect world come to ? You can now ban catshops ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ok sooooo.........are they going to tamper with those at 105 and delvl them?

Or...

Should we just go on in and glitch the **** out of FF since the punishment is apparently, "not that bad".

Anyone perma-banned from this yet or know of someone banned? Just say yes or no, since mods/GMs delete posts talking about individual player bans.

Otherwise, I get the feeling they don't care much, and ppl will just lvl to 105.

Maybe I should just run a glitched run and find out..........in the name of science!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol thanks but you are about 8 months late in noticing it...

Who knows when I'll hit 104 though!

Funny 11 days ago you were 103 and about 95% now you're 105 in 11 days which is roughly 160m a day. Grats on gooning it! b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2011

*looks at your levet and sees that your a 105 assassin*

*laughs a good 5 mins at the irony of ur QQing*

*wipes tears from my eyes*

seriously though ur a ****ing sin. without this glitch a sin is probaly the easiest class to get to 105 with when u solo FC. dont u dare ****ing complain.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Still so much assasin hate in this thread -wow. Go make one yourself an stop the hate. Just cause you dont like one class doesnt make breaking the rules and cheating-suddenly ok. Thats called justification which is part of a thinking error demonstating bad logic.
    And so what again if any of us who are complaining about a cheat are assasins, its not like we arent archers,venos,barbs,psy, an even wizzys. Gee pretty sure the majority of the strong players have atleast 3-6 level 100 chars and many of them started of as venos,barbs,cleric,wizzy, etc.
    Obvious cheating is wrong no other way to state it.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How do you goon 160m xp a day anyway? The full 300 dragoon pull with a 3 man squad?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Uhm, you were doing world chats trying to pay people to powerlevel you via dragoon glitch in the 90's, which was.. a few days ago. Don't be a hypocrite. You can't complain if you are reaping the rewards of "abuse".
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Anyone perma-banned from this yet or know of someone banned? Just say yes or no, since mods/GMs delete posts talking about individual player bans.

Unless you're blatantly advertising that you're abusing the glitch and get ticked, I wouldn't think so. It's kind of funny that the first person to hit 105 took >year and then you see 9274854 pop up 2 after the glitch becomes public. That's blatancy right there imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited July 2011
    So you're now a dev and know what their intention of the stealth skills were? I'm fascinated please tell me more.

If you know half the ways it can be exploited and even its regular usage in pvp, it becomes obvious that this game wasn't designed to accommodate the stealth mechanism. But that's not what this thread is about lol
    edited July 2011
    If you know half the ways it can be exploited and even its regular usage in pvp, it becomes obvious that this game wasn't designed to accommodate the stealth mechanism. But that's not what this thread is about lol

But what is this thread about ? Obviously, the real topic is not to be discussed here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What's to discuss? Everyone using this exploit is obviously a morally bankrupt cheater and I would laugh and laugh if they all got banned.

But because there are so many of them, it won't happen.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have to say, this thread is so very entertaining, i just have to check it at least once per day to get my lol dosage .
    That is all b:cute !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    But what is this thread about ? Obviously, the real topic is not to be discussed here.

Ok now im confused o.o
    edited July 2011
    Ok now im confused o.o

The thread is about the damn glitch, yet nobody is allowed to expand on how exactly the glitch works. So everybody is infact "kinda off topic".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The thread is about the damn glitch, yet nobody is allowed to expand on how exactly the glitch works. So everybody is infact "kinda off topic".

Would it just be better just to keep quiet about it so everyone wont be exploiting it, and there well be even more lvl 100+ hyper players who have no idea how to play the game.... ijs

Also the thread is not even about the glitch its self anymore its just truing into (yet another *sigh* >.>) sin QQ/hate thread on how they are "cheating with stealth" to just get those extra 4-5 lvls when at 100+, but that's not a case since I think you need a squad to do it not just 1 person soloing it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited July 2011
    Would it just be better just to keep quiet about it so everyone wont be exploiting it, and there well be even more lvl 100+ hyper players who have no idea how to play the game.... ijs

Also the thread is not even about the glitch its self anymore its just truing into (yet another *sigh* >.>) sin QQ/hate thread on how they are "cheating with stealth" to just get those extra 4-5 lvls when at 100+, but that's not a case since I think you need a squad to do it not just 1 person soloing it.

I don't think you can succeed in a glitch squad without at least knowing your class basics, unless you have powerful friends to take you and allow you to be deadweight. In which case, those people are already usually successful, established players.

And I'm not QQing about sins, they are the ones QQing cheat, and I am simply pointing out the irony in them doing so. Is every comment that isn't completely and idiotically positive considered "QQ" these days?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This shouldn't have anything to do with class. PWI's practice affects all classes so I don't know why classes are divided. Do you people know how hard it was to level at the start? Grinding for that 0.1% and having to do that 1000 times? Do you remember when people were calling clerics to ress, because the exp loss on death costed hours more of grinding?

Lvl 100 took dedication, every lvl 100 knew each other, and everyone else could identify the lvl 100s by name.

These people reach lvl 100, to see others reach 100 much quicker with the opening of Rebirth, to see yet others level much quicker with BH, FCC, to finally see levels being made completely pointless with Hyperstones. New instances will happen, but hyper stones?! What a great way to **** on your high levels!

Now you people think it's SUCH HARD WORK to solo hyper FCC to 105, that everyone else MUST solo hyper FCC to 105 because YOU did. Ironic isn't it? It's the same freaking trend. Don't do anything in PWI that will make you regret it if others can get the same later but faster and easier. You dwell on the fact that this is a glitch, that others are doing something "wrong", well we should all take a step back, have some perspective, and realize that its freaking PWI!

Do you know why all these people don't care? Why all these people jump at the chance to level quickly themselves with no regard to other players' accomplishments? PWI's own practice created this community! PWI has pissed off every player that gave a damn with update after update, sale after sale. Hours, days, months of farming made useless, that's happened to many players many times! All that's left are people who don't care for "in game accomplishments" only because PWI will be sure to trample on it after some update or sale. The one to blame here is clearly PWI.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty