Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• _Unmatched_ - Sanctuary
    _Unmatched_ - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The glitch wont be fixed ( atleast any time soon ) because this is highly profitable for PW.
    Look at it this way,
    New players come in with credit cards, old ones that never had to use a credit card now need to use it.

It's cause they lv so fast, and the economy is so fked up these days, i mean, people don't even farm TT now.....they just charge theyre credit cards....
    anywho,
    The profit : leaving the glitch = much more 101's thus much more r9, much more r9 equals more ZEN charged by players because they will never have enought patience to farm the coins.
    So again, it wont be fixed cause it's bringing in more money then EVER

http://www.google.ee/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/7/73/20110128203738!Trollface.png&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trollface.png&h=176&w=199&sz=4&tbnid=Unx2YBWG6DbYrM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=107&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtroll%2Bface%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=troll+face&usg=__5ocSS39V6_xoOYSp6C4o9Wgzk2Q=&sa=X&ei=BgoaTpf8LcPLtAaWxJjADw&ved=0CEYQ9QEwBA&dur=1466

peace,
    Wrath
    [SIGPIC] This is how real playyas level. [/SIGPIC]This is how real playyas level.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The glitch wont be fixed ( atleast any time soon ) because this is highly profitable for PW.
    Look at it this way,
    New players come in with credit cards, old ones that never had to use a credit card now need to use it.

It's cause they lv so fast, and the economy is so fked up these days, i mean, people don't even farm TT now.....they just charge theyre credit cards....
    anywho,
    The profit : leaving the glitch = much more 101's thus much more r9, much more r9 equals more ZEN charged by players because they will never have enought patience to farm the coins.
    So again, it wont be fixed cause it's bringing in more money then EVER

http://www.google.ee/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/7/73/20110128203738!Trollface.png&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trollface.png&h=176&w=199&sz=4&tbnid=Unx2YBWG6DbYrM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=107&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtroll%2Bface%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=troll+face&usg=__5ocSS39V6_xoOYSp6C4o9Wgzk2Q=&sa=X&ei=BgoaTpf8LcPLtAaWxJjADw&ved=0CEYQ9QEwBA&dur=1466

peace,
    Wrath

This pretty much,hence the economy is so ****ed up, more high level people, more

demand on gears, shards, 65m wing trophy lunar glade, 40 m Garnet gem, sevants

primevals 40m and so on, 3 - 4 months ago garnets were 20m lunar trophies approx

50m, sevants/primevals 40m, packs can`t supply the demand and it is not only due to FCC

glitch but on hypering in general.
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    just remember that if they really wanted this to stop a gm would post here and say "we will b banning people" but as usual they are no where to b found and cannot fix this if they wanted to.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This happens over and over. People rage and moan over something they understand little of. My Assassin can go into FF and skip the low xp mobs hitting just the bosses. It doesn't even need vacs for the second boss or a charm for any. I don't have to wait on others at all. Now all of the sudden everyone has access to that fast XP and now there's a problem? Likewise a Barb can solo AoE grind hundreds of mobs at a time in VoS. Btw, they did fix things contrary to some statements. Remember when people were buying used FF instances? -Do they still?

This pretty much,hence the economy is so ****ed up, more high level people, more

demand on gears, shards, 65m wing trophy lunar glade, 40 m Garnet gem, sevants

primevals 40m and so on, 3 - 4 months ago garnets were 20m lunar trophies approx

50m, sevants/primevals 40m, packs can`t supply the demand and it is not only due to FCC

glitch but on hypering in general.

Very little to do with it. Something I make millions on producing and selling has doubled in value also. It doesn't come from CS or Nirvana. My income has doubled just like the prices. -kinda like real life.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've never quite understood the concept of banning people for "exploiting glitches" in this game. While I realize the PWI devs don't actually program our version of PWI (that happens before they get it) and that they don't actually have the power to change or fix those glitches, what I can't understand is why they are considered "glitches" at all - the game was originally programmed this way, right? I'm just a housewife and a culinary student, so what do I know of programming?

Its a glitch because its not in the game to be used in the way it is, thus its being exploited.

By your rational if you discovered a hole in your banks security system that allowed you to steal all the money and you did so, that would be ok to you cos youve justified it by saying that its the banks fault for not have a better security system.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its a glitch because its not in the game to be used in the way it is, thus its being exploited.

By your rational if you discovered a hole in your banks security system that allowed you to steal all the money and you did so, that would be ok to you cos youve justified it by saying that its the banks fault for not have a better security system.

But at the bank of PWI they will simply say we contacted our Chinese branch and we will have a fix for you soon, and no we will not be taking that money back or doing anything about it have a nice day.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But at the bank of PWI they will simply say we contacted our Chinese branch and we will have a fix for you soon, and no we will not be taking that money back or doing anything about it have a nice day.

Right, but the point is you report it, not exploit it. Common sense prevails, although i believe common sense is a rare commodity amongst the drongos i see playing this game.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Right, but the point is you report it, not exploit it. Common sense prevails, although i believe common sense is a rare commodity amongst the drongos i see playing this game.

common sense tells you it's not worth the time to report it because nothing will get done.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Abstractive - Lothranis
    Abstractive - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This just in: The chinese devs have just infiltrated the jail section of FC with exp-DECREASING dragoons. They look just like the old dragoons, so you can't really tell. You can now basically "dehyper" yourself from level 100 to level 1, in just a matter of minutes !

Thanks PWI, for this exciting glitch ! I can now start the game from the beginning and play the INTENDED way, like doing my quests and junk ! Yay !
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This just in: The chinese devs have just infiltrated the jail section of FC with exp-DECREASING dragoons. They look just like the old dragoons, so you can't really tell. You can now basically "dehyper" yourself from level 100 to level 1, in just a matter of minutes !

Thanks PWI, for this exciting glitch ! I can now start the game from the beginning and play the INTENDED way, like doing my quests and junk ! Yay !

*looks down and face palms while shaking my head*

this wasnt even a elaborate troll.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *looks down and face palms while shaking my head*

this wasnt even a elaborate troll.

Ugh...like totally, sister. That guy trying to impersonate me seriously sucks troll balls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

I know I will probably get flamed.. but let us look at the situation from the distance.

We talk about a game which is not perfect and there are some holes in its programming.Some people discover these holes and use them to level faster. That is all..
    It has nothing to do with a hole in a bank security system as you don't take anything from anyone and finally you hurt nobody concretely..
    That some people level then better than some others? Well also without glitches this is a fact. Some people have more money than others and can level faster and get better gear... shall we ban them also?
    And first of all, this glitch is a fault in the construction of the game. It means it is a professionnal error of devs of this game.. and then clients=player shall pay for this? All people who work here : when you make an error at your work which permits your clients to get some extra, what do you do? Make them pay for that? Or rather try to repair the thing as soon as possible? Shall then another clients ask you, the professional, to make pay those clients who have profited from your error ?
    In all the games exist glitches and always there will be somebody exploiting it..

And btw. : no, I am not near level 100 and no, I don't use glitches, am far too stupid for this. My reasonment is then devoid of personal interest..
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I know I will probably get flamed.. but let us look at the situation from the distance.

We talk about a game which is not perfect and there are some holes in its programming.Some people discover these holes and use them to level faster. That is all..
    It has nothing to do with a hole in a bank security system as you don't take anything from anyone and finally you hurt nobody concretely..
    That some people level then better than some others? Well also without glitches this is a fact. Some people have more money than others and can level faster and get better gear... shall we ban them also?
    And first of all, this glitch is a fault in the construction of the game. It means it is a professionnal error of devs of this game.. and then clients=player shall pay for this? All people who work here : when you make an error at your work which permits your clients to get some extra, what do you do? Make them pay for that? Or rather try to repair the thing as soon as possible? Shall then another clients ask you, the professional, to make pay those clients who have profited from your error ?
    In all the games exist glitches and always there will be somebody exploiting it..

And btw. : no, I am not near level 100 and no, I don't use glitches, am far too stupid for this. My reasonment is then devoid of personal interest..

Oh, sweety...you're not stupid for NOT using glitches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ninja bump.

Have they started banning ppl yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^- what's that all about and who?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^- what's that all about and who?

Bans are not to be discussed on the forums b:avoidb:sweat (And no LOL not banned xD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like it matters since they will not take away levels and a 3 day ban is nothing.

yeah its like getting a 3 day break from the game is all b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah its like getting a 3 day break from the game is all b:chuckle

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Awww was removed...someone scared? b:chuckle

Lrn2BlkText b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    Options
    So they're issuing 3 days bans randomly but not revoking their level? So much for deterrent to abusing glitches.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So they're issuing 3 days bans randomly but not revoking their level? So much for deterrent to abusing glitches.

See mah above posts and look carefully, very carefully b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I read that, and read the post that got edited out, so my thoughts are that either they can't revoke levels, or they're going to issue this slap on the wrist. So, as iterated before, go ahead and abuse away, the worst thing you can have happen evidently is a 3 day ban, that is.. if you even get banned. Gotta love useless rules.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I read that, and read the post that got edited out, so my thoughts are that either they can't revoke levels, or they're going to issue this slap on the wrist. So, as iterated before, go ahead and abuse away, the worst thing you can have happen evidently is a 3 day ban, that is.. if you even get banned. Gotta love useless rules.

I have no idea the ban time IF and I say again IF anyone gets banned. I have not been banned and have no reason to be. I just thought it was funny because I could see what I wrote as being the template for a potential ban on this issue. OBVIOUSLY there was a reason it was removed and if it IS close to their template then PWI is more predictable then I thought b:chuckle

And that post was removed with no reason so obviously some lack in the black text department..I am still laughing though LOL xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have no idea the ban time IF and I say again IF anyone gets banned. I have not been banned and have no reason to be. I just thought it was funny because I could see what I wrote as being the template for a potential ban on this issue. OBVIOUSLY there was a reason it was removed and if it IS close to their template then PWI is more predictable then I thought b:chuckle

Nothing to do with it, actually. I simply removed it so it doesn't confuse people to think this is what will be done, which it clearly done successfully - congratulations on trolling the forum members. b:pleased
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nothing to do with it, actually. I simply removed it so it doesn't confuse people to think this is what will be done, which it clearly done successfully - congratulations on trolling the forum members. b:pleased

You act like its hard to troll people on here b:chuckleb:victory

Lol Shelly b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You act like its hard to troll people on here b:chuckleb:victory

Lol Shelly b:cute

I never said that, people are gullible by default b:avoid
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gullible or ....?
  • Xyhpon - Heavens Tear
    Xyhpon - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The only thing I dislike about this glitch is that only the rich people can do it, it might require some skill but honestly, it still comes down to the money. I might be a sin but if you've seen me ingame you should know that my gear sucks and I cant solo FF or anything like that. I don't like to see rich people get everything easy when they don't really work for it. A full FF with a party still takes longer then drags does, and only rich people can do drag glitch anyway. People saying that its only a glitch to help people who cant solo FF are probably the kind of people that have the money to spend getting it. The fact people have to spend more money to do drags gltich is no excuse imo, honestly its just promoting rich people, and leaving people who have the minimal amount of skill to actually do it but don't have the money in the dust to level slowly like they're supposed to <.< Spending more money doesn't require skill it requires a bigger wallet.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The only thing I dislike about this glitch is that only the rich people can do it, it might require some skill but honestly, it still comes down to the money.

Uhhhh...no LOL b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]