TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Comments

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So, anyone care to take a guess at this weeks bids?

Lets see, the first few are pretty obvious:
    Watchers attacks Insanity and Insanity attacks Watchers, once again.
    Kylin attacks Crimson.
    Crimson attacks Kylin.
    Catalyst attacks Valhalla.

Here are the tricky bids:
    AfterLife being forced to attack either Valhalla or Catalyst, I wouldn't be surprised if they went with the easy stacked war and attacked Valhalla.
    Valhalla might bid AfterLife if it goes that way and that might be an interesting war but seeing how they have gone with the easy stacked wars for the past few weeks I wouldn't be surprised if they actually bid on GEO or even FLEAU just to be on the map a bit longer, they might even bid on Kylin hoping to get stacked wars this time around.

Hell, Curses might get what he has been asking for all along, AfterLife goes for Lost and Valhalla goes for Tellus.
    That would mean Kylin lost a few members for TW and Crimson vs. Kylin could be a good fight.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    cpt planet was after my time
    i remeber seeing one day and was like wtf
    i grew up on tom&jerry, woody woodpecker, transformers, gi joe and of course smurfs
    cant forget good ole scooby dooby doooooooooo
    and scrappy too

Captain Planet and Ninja Turtles all day.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So, anyone care to take a guess at this weeks bids?

Lets see, the first few are pretty obvious:
    Watchers attacks Insanity and Insanity attacks Watchers, once again.
    Kylin attacks Crimson.
    Crimson attacks Kylin.
    Catalyst attacks Valhalla.

Here are the tricky bids:
    AfterLife being forced to attack either Valhalla or Catalyst, I wouldn't be surprised if they went with the easy stacked war and attacked Valhalla.
    Valhalla might bid AfterLife if it goes that way and that might be an interesting war but seeing how they have gone with the easy stacked wars for the past few weeks I wouldn't be surprised if they actually bid on GEO or even FLEAU just to be on the map a bit longer, they might even bid on Kylin hoping to get stacked wars this time around.

Hell, Curses might get what he has been asking for all along, AfterLife goes for Lost and Valhalla goes for Tellus.
    That would mean Kylin lost a few members for TW and Crimson vs. Kylin could be a good fight.

If valhalla bids on FLEAU, that would shred the last bit of credibility they have left, because their claim is to leave that little island for small factions to take over. So I'm suspecting it will be an Afterlife - Valhalla war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd laugh my *** off if Kylin and Afterlife both bid Valhalla.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd laugh my *** off if Kylin and Afterlife both bid Valhalla.

*Snaps fingers* let's not lose focus here, Crimson.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lose*

Valhalla and AfterLife are going to bid Catalyst.

There is my prediction. b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    lose*

Valhalla and AfterLife are going to bid Catalyst.

There is my prediction. b:victory

Fixed b:cry.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    We know:
    Catalyst will bid Valala.

My prediction:
    Kylin bids Valala in retal for last weeks attack. Kylin demostrated they can take Valala in under an hour. Its a quick bid, and helps protects their southern borders so they can focus on Crimson in future weeks.

Afterlife bids Valala in a bit of retal from losing land to them two weeks ago. It also prolongs the period before they're forced to bid on Catalyst. Without Catalyst being occupised anywhere else, theres no hope of stacking, and little hope of winning.

Geo bids Valala again in hopes of stacking with the above guilds.

Valala bids GEO to hold on to another land for a week and prevent the bid from them on DWP next week if Catalyst goes for RT.

Crimson attacks Kylin.

Insanity and Watchers do w/e they do up in the corner.

Wildcard?
    Might see some action again from Mayhem. Afterlife was a good war for them, but if everyone else bids Valala they might take a stab down south just in hopes of picking up land for a week. Depending on the bid, puts them in a position to continue the fight with Afterlife in upcomming weeks. FLEAU would be a good shot for them as well, though most likely short lived with Catalyst inching thatway.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    We know:
    Catalyst will bid Valala.

My prediction:
    Kylin bids Valala in retal for last weeks attack. Kylin demostrated they can take Valala in under an hour. Its a quick bid, and helps protects their southern borders so they can focus on Crimson in future weeks.

Afterlife bids Valala in a bit of retal from losing land to them two weeks ago. It also prolongs the period before they're forced to bid on Catalyst. Without Catalyst being occupised anywhere else, theres no hope of stacking, and little hope of winning.

Geo bids Valala again in hopes of stacking with the above guilds.

Valala bids GEO to hold on to another land for a week and prevent the bid from them on DWP next week if Catalyst goes for RT.

Crimson attacks Kylin.

Insanity and Watchers do w/e they do up in the corner.

Wildcard?
    Might see some action again from Mayhem. Afterlife was a good war for them, but if everyone else bids Valala they might take a stab down south just in hopes of picking up land for a week. Depending on the bid, puts them in a position to continue the fight with Afterlife in upcomming weeks. FLEAU would be a good shot for them as well, though most likely short lived with Catalyst inching thatway.

You need to be Harshland Forum's official TW forecaster from now on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    We should ignore Valhalla and let them die off on their own. Server wide attack on Crimson, imo.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    We should ignore Valhalla and let them die off on their own. Server wide attack on Crimson, imo.

And ruin our fun TW's? Nty b:angry.
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hater :(
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    It would be smart to take King's Feast and Dreamweaver from Valhalla, in my opinion. Two weeks, and Valhalla wouldn't be able to touch Kylin again (assuming Catalyst takes Shattered Cloud Island) and Kylin could focus on Crimson wars once more. Either way, I'm excited to see who bids. b:thanks Good luck to all factions~.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol unless valhalla decides to take GEO's land, then nope. and they probably will.. so dont keep ur hopes up too much lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Who cares about Valalalala, they won't be around for long.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    lol unless valhalla decides to take GEO's land, then nope. and they probably will.. so dont keep ur hopes up too much lol

I forgot about them. I guess that does flaw it. Hmm..
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol, I'd love to see Val vs AL. (that's possible right? with the way the map is set up? too lazy to check) If not, ofc they'll try to stack with Crimson against Kylin since they've proved they can't handle a 1 v 1.
    Also, I think it'd be smart to try and block off Valhalla so Kylin can have more fun wars with Crimson and not worry about having stacks... So stacking Valhalla and wiping them off the map seems smart, but then again, they'll probably continue stacking Kylin even after they're wiped off. So, I see Kylin bidding on Crimson, but things always change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/6628/twmap6172011.png

1. I have a hard time finding anything to say except this is pretty much as expected. Carry on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's almost painful to see how Omerta struggles and tries SO HARD b:chuckle
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:laughb:shedtearb:cryb:shedtearb:laugh

Oh god, I've been reading from page 43, and I still haven't been able to stop laughing.
    It isn't possible to explain how hilarious I find some of the posts here.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm happy it made your day... now bring me cookies instead of trolling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I wonder if there will ever be a point where Crimson will stop getting free handouts from the entire server.

And why is nobody attacking Insanity? They have what, 50 members?
  • Minelava - Harshlands
    Minelava - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nothing like a nice steamin' cup of server drama to get you through your day.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    I wonder if there will ever be a point where Crimson will stop getting free handouts from the entire server.

Because this server is too small and there's not enough people to have more than 2-3 guilds fighting each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011

Because we are loved... b:chuckle
    just attack insanity if you think it's not "fair"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Oh it's fair. Doesn't matter if no one else attacks Crimson, just means more Crimson lands to take for us.
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lumpe is kinda scary...
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:laughb:laugh 1 yr ago i was telling ky not to attack crimson.. now u all tall?b:chuckle
    i'm sure kylin will crush crimson like 2 years ago.. remember huh?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    b:laughb:laugh 1 yr ago i was telling ky not to attack crimson.. now u all tall?b:chuckle
    i'm sure kylin will crush crimson like 2 years ago.. remember huh?b:shutup

like I said, this time they need help or they cant b:laugh
    and the ones that say you can do it without them (catalyst members), proove it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    meh ... Crimson lost so there are no TW vids again? b:lipcurl