TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Comments

• AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Back on topic
    Hopefully Kylin figured out how to stop Kalyptica, who is the only reason they haven't been winning.

That one squad assigned for him prolly is not enough b:chuckle

But on a more serious note you guys have Curses / Shoots / Micheal (important catalyst peeps) on alts and Valhalla peeps such as Teisha on alts? And Lig + P2 etc from old KD crew and LongKnife, Gopess etc too? So balance will be tipped in Kylin favor.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011

But on a more serious note you guys have Curses / Shoots / Micheal (important catalyst peeps) on alts and Valhalla peeps such as Teisha on alts? And Lig + P2 etc from old KD crew and LongKnife, Gopess etc too? So balance will be tipped in Kylin favor.
    You cant compare any of those players you mentioned with Kalyptica though, hes a full R9 wizard, which is a class made to **** barbs lol I feel bad for our catas. And the catalyst alts we have arent really that well geared except from one, others arent even 100, so they dont make any real difference :P The only thing Kylin needs is a TW with full 80, then the outcome will be interesting ;)
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Hell yeah!!! Kylin has a pro scout now!!!

Kylin cant fill a war yet still and you think a few people (some aren't even 100 yet) from Catalyst will make a big difference? (I'm excluding my mystic from this since i'm already 100 b:chuckle ) Its funny to see that you think they will. b:chuckle Also, nothing wrong with a faction recruiting more peeps. Maybe it's just what Kylin needs to give a better challenge this week. b:victory

Just relax and have fun, cuz thats what most of our alts are there for xD The fun will really start when everyone starts stacking catalyst *hinthint* b:avoid
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Curses plays a 1.25 aps sin...
    Shootn plays a sin...
    Michael plays a seeker...
    Not that usefull, brah
    edited June 2011
    Curses plays a 1.25 aps sin...
    Shootn plays a sin...
    Michael plays a seeker...
    Not that usefull, brah

thats cuz he scaredbrah b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

• Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Large flock searching for fun and migrate from faction to faction destroying this fun b:laugh
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You cant compare any of those players you mentioned with Kalyptica though, hes a full R9 wizard, which is a class made to **** barbs lol I feel bad for our catas. And the catalyst alts we have arent really that well geared except from one, others arent even 100, so they dont make any real difference :P The only thing Kylin needs is a TW with full 80, then the outcome will be interesting ;)

If you consider overall experience then you guys have a lot now so lets see how it gets on this weekend. You should really ask LP to join the fun lol.

@Crescendia - I miss those daily gtalk chats we had when you were home alone dear. You should really log and chat again.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Back on topic

Predictions for this week
    1. Catalyst takes another Valhalla land
    2. Valhalla takes another Afterlife land -> guessing they're going to try Crimson next week (yay for crystal sprints)
    3. Insanity continues to gain land without actually having a decently powerful guild, and takes the last Watchers land.
    4. Mayhem and Afterlife fight again. I'm betting both guilds win their defense war.
    5. Kylin and Crimson fight again. Hopefully Kylin figured out how to stop Kalyptica, who is the only reason they haven't been winning.6. GEO will probably stack with Crimson (since they're not allies right?) where they will proceed to turtle in their base the whole time and try to ruin the balanced TWs.
    7. Disorder will attack and lose to GEO again. Stalkers will attack and lose to FLEAU again.

lol. you have a full R9 archer too. Stop QQing and learn to play~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you consider overall experience then you guys have a lot now so lets see how it gets on this weekend. You should really ask LP to join the fun lol.

@Crescendia - I miss those daily gtalk chats we had when you were home alone dear. You should really log and chat again.

I was just getting ready to power level my Archer to 100, get rank8 at least and gear my self nicely and join u guys, but my Laptop has gone medieval. I had to change the memory ram but still have some minor problems with the motherboard. I would need a new Laptop to be able to play again without messing up the pc lol. Right now I can log in but not for too long though.

Edit: Acer sucks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited June 2011

You need to learn how to say things to not sound like a creeper everytime. I am honestly very scared now b:cry

oh and I also want to add 1 more thing.

Please don't pretend like you aren't getting some "outside" help yourself? The fight isn't as even as you think and as a leader, it's a bit concerning to underestimate your faction.

You recently got 2 more r9 in your faction (archer+barb) + Lumpejudd's wizard (IDoomurAss) and Flashlights Barb (PERDITION), whom both share gears with their main.

I'm sure you needed that "extra" help somewhere in your mind xD

• Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Now now dia, lets play fair-- oh right, forgot I can still do this...
    b:cute

oavxwo.png
    edited June 2011
    Showoff b:sad

b:sinb:sinb:sinb:chuckle

• Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Awww shiit
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011

lol, what do you mean by this? I should become an r9 archer so I can kill Kaly? Should I be able to kill Kaly because there is an r9 archer in my guild? (Who wasn't at the last tw)

Teach me the ways of PW ole' Pataka mage.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011

R9 archer and R9 wizard have different kind of impact in TW. Since you are a wizard I guess I dont have to explain to you the difference :P

EDIT: Forgot to say, you cant really say learn to play when we almost match you guys in strength while outnumbered and outgeared.
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wow I didn't expect to read so many **** at once here

ofc Kaly helps a lot in TW but you can't say he is the only reason Crimson wins. We are very organized and we follow orders (different from some ppl who chases in TW when it's needless *cough*) and sometimes we don't even have enough people to fill the 80 spots in TW, but we can handle these stuff

About R9 ppl... we have just a few of them...

Kylin is getting stronger and should quit QQing about how unfair things are and start gearing up their members

Have a nice game! (even the haters) <3
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    wow I didn't expect to read so many **** at once here

ofc Kaly helps a lot in TW but you can't say he is the only reason Crimson wins. We are very organized and we follow orders (different from some ppl who chases in TW when it's needless *cough*) and sometimes we don't even have enough people to fill the 80 spots in TW, but we can handle these stuff

About R9 ppl... we have just a few of them...

Kylin is getting stronger and should quit QQing about how unfair things are and start gearing up their members

Have a nice game! (even the haters) <3

Kaly is not the only reason Crimson wins, alot of things come into play.
    I dont know how many ppl crimson usually has on war, but surely is always more than Kylin.
    Even though both guilds have R9, the average player in Crimson is better geared than the average player in Kylin, so in general, Crimson is better geared than Kylin.
    Its true that we are getting stronger, but crimson is not any different.

No one ever said Crimson is not organized, the only time you guys made a mistake in strategy and organization, Kylin won in 7 mins. Crimson is indeed organized in TW, but kylin is not any different, we are also organized and play well during our wars otherwise the wars wouldnt take as long as they have so far. But me and a few Kylin players like to emphasize the reason why we have won only one war so far when some Crimson members get all co.cky and start saying learn to play even though they havent been playing any better than us.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have lots to say on this subject but I'm just going to stick with my statement that Kaly is the only reason Crimson is winning, and not explain any further.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol, what do you mean by this? I should become an r9 archer so I can kill Kaly? Should I be able to kill Kaly because there is an r9 archer in my guild? (Who wasn't at the last tw)

Teach me the ways of PW ole' Pataka mage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyeddHJlKkI
    I think you have right, I just saw a butterfly at 4:55 and at 5:35!

archer + int = mini-sin b:shocked
    R9 break the int stats, but it still hurts has a wiz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dear all of the Valhalla..whatever the Hell you want to call your little head society:

get some balls and attack Catalyst back instead of taking the fun out of another faction's territory war. Like everyone said, your little "o we save small faction ya" business was a load of bull. If you want to learn how to Territory War, the only way it will be done is when you face your fears. Crystal sprinting other guilds doesn't make you better, it only declines your ability to actually learn.

b:kiss Thanks.

- Althea

P.S: I like the idea of gray covering TideBorn areas more so than I do peach.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Posting from desktop again...love this thing.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5456/twmap632011.png

1. Watchers attacks Etherblade. Catalyst attacks Tellus.
    2. And it seems Val has totally given up on their initial TW plan by attacking a land they have utterly no reason to.
    3. Insanity vs. Omerta and Watchers could be interesting. I don't think Insanity quite has the people to defend both though. :/
    4. Yay for more three hour wars between Kylin/Crimson and Mayhem/AL.

P.S. Val is apricot. AL is peach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dear Valhalla:

Drink ****, you little blighters. I hope Catalyst continues to smash in the faces of your precious wallets. (Not that THEIR wallets are ANY better, but THEY pick on things their own size for now.)

I could understand you attacking Mayhem before, when you were on your little hero quest to make the map all fair and ****, but this? This just proves, you guys have NO BALLS. I officially lost every ounce of respect I had for you like, right there.

You thought CataZulu ticked your charms, you little dirt monkeys? Just WAIT until I get my hands on you.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOLZ Petal ! Well said ! b:laugh

Vaihaila, you cheeky buggers ! b:chuckle
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cata doing fake bids?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cata doing fake bids?

I looked both guilds up on Core Connect. Atremo is owned by a certain psychic from Omerta and the only person in DnkyPunch seems to have a char in Atremo as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I think it's sad that Catalyst could be attacked by Watchers, Insanity, Afterlife, Valhalla, Crimson, Mayhem and GEO....

And Valhalla could be attacked by Catalyst, Mayhem, Afterlife, GEO, FLEAU, Kylin and Crimson....

And yet we not doing it. :C

Not saying people need to stack if they think it'd be boring/not-profitable, but let's at least do it once. It'd be hella lulzy.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    AL/Mayhem and Kylin/Crimson seem to be having lots of fun in their wars, why give that up for a stack and potential no show/crystal sprint. Ironic how everyone seems to be having fun and nice wars but the two top guilds.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Get at us, GEO
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Text

Loooooooooooooong....come to Mayhem.
    We need a Psychic who is more pro than me. :< Prixilla and letsdance keep aiming on me on purpose! They're BOTH full friggin rank 9! I can handle lets, but freaking Prixilla is geared almost like urDian! b:cry COME OVER HERE and stop being a KYLIN!

urDian too! And GhostDuck! I know your **** isn't faction'd! I need someone to help me AoE them Cata squads. None of my AoE's are sage yet! b:sad Stop not being on our side this instant!
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Shut up.