Faction Bases: Tell me this is a joke...wth

Options

Comments

• didi
    didi Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guild base can and should benefit both pve/pvp guilds. With the benefits, there should be some sort of risk involved in it too.

With pve guilds, they should be allowed to enjoy their base peacefully if they wish to most of the time, but not 100% of the time otherwise pvp guilds would be denied of some benefits of guild base. There should be some sort of options for them such as pay to deny attacks or insurance coverage for damage if they are attack so that they don't lose it all in a blink of an eye.

With Pvp guilds, they should be allowed have pvp fun by having a chance to attack other base which they should be rewarded appropriately if they do win. There should also be some sort of risk involve for them too.

I personally think that pvp guilds shouldn't have to pay to declare war on other base, but they should have to fight each other first before getting the chance to attack a base for reward. This is to make sure its not too easy for them while at the same time creating the risk of wasting their time and lost of reputation if they lose.

Put simply, neither should be denied of anything relating to guild base. Cost involved should be different depending on their choice, and risk should be created for both pve and pvp.
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't want to sound mean to anyone but I'm sure i will **** off a lot of people that read this the wrong way. QUIT QQ ON THIS THREAD AND SPAM THEM WITH TICKETS!!! NOBODY THAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE GAME EVER READS THE FORUM!!!! besides I'm sure if they receive multiple tickets about this from a bunch of people they will have no choice but to change it if they want the tickets to stop. I've already sent 20+ tickets myself but if I'm the only one they will just ignore me.
  • ShaoliXen - Lost City
    ShaoliXen - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There's an obvious reason as to why the bases can be destoryed.

So they can make more money. *gasp!*

They listen with their wallets, not with what people and common sense tell them.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't want to sound mean to anyone but I'm sure i will **** off a lot of people that read this the wrong way. QUIT QQ ON THIS THREAD AND SPAM THEM WITH TICKETS!!! NOBODY THAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE GAME EVER READS THE FORUM!!!! besides I'm sure if they receive multiple tickets about this from a bunch of people they will have no choice but to change it if they want the tickets to stop. I've already sent 20+ tickets myself but if I'm the only one they will just ignore me.
    QQ threads do make one difference, they prevent me from being unable to laugh daily : )
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • dragon80blaster
    dragon80blaster Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was wanting a base but after reading this then no way. What a waste of time.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "only" 1 billion coins.

I know all big numbers sound the same to some people but one is still a full order of magnitude larger than the other. I know quite a few people with more than 1 billion coins (my gear is more expensive than that), but not many with 10 billion.

While 1 billion is pretty obtainable, I don't really know if the wand is worth it when you can get full R9 at that cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's what I meant. It might be obtainable but even if it is, at that price it's still far too expensive when a +12 rank 9 can be obtained for the same price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello all Forum Members,

I am the leader of a lvl 3 faction called Kindrid on the Dreamweaver server.

And yes we took all that time to establish our base, cause we wanted 2 see what it gives. Most of our members are lvl 95+. So we where somewhat disappointed to see that the gears that you could get where capped at lvl 80 at lvl 1 base thing. OK fine, lvl it up then. There is a FEE? AGAIN! 11 Mil+++ up to 93 Mil for the last lvl. WTF PWE! 350 mil worth in mats and coin wasn;t enough? You think I got some magical PWI tree that grows me coin? You basically destroyed every market to make money on in the game, so explain 2 me why you could not think 1 second that you Chineese playerbase differs from your PWI playerbase.

Secondly, the gears, Best Radiant Wand.. debuff, +200 to all resistances, attack and defense lvl's etc etc, OMG that;s friggin awesome!, ow hey wait...its LIMITED TIME? (1 week duration)

But ok, i guess i can live with that although friggin ****. Here is the thing, costs: 11.900.000.000 <-- not a typo. 11.9 BILLION *bleep* Coin? Are you *Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep* stupid?

Now ok,. guess we just ignore that part. ok so euhm, new instances? nope... Training Monolith, hmm interesting, faction quests, annouced by your staff. I only see 2 small friggin quests for contribution.....and the Training Monolith gives horrible and completely useless quests as well. So any upside 2 the base? Yeah, unity for the faction, common goals, etc etc, base investment worth it? Not by far...but ok.

So now the latest shocker, Base can be destroyed? WTH! I have to spend a rough 350 mil worth in mats and coins to get the darn thing, then 11+ mil PER lvl to lvl it. and i can loose it all, and redo it all over, except the initial investments, but i have to pay a FEE? ok great, next time in your ? section in a base, be nice to actually STATE the *Bleep* fee.

This base is ONLY to be gotten for lvl 3 medium to large sized factions, and then the other part is, they have to defend the friggin thing? WHAT THE *Bleep* FOR? WE invested in it, WE spend time getting the mats, for the strongest faction to play powermad over all factions if they wish, and deny them their bases? Your Devs, and Management are UTTER FAIL! Think things through for once.

Ok, so guess alliances to get help in defending it all, Get some factions with heavy cashers 2 side with us, although my friggin policy was god darn neutral.

Ow. wait, nvm an alliance, 3 Mil per side, per 29 DAYS? WTH is wrong with you people!

New classes can do dances WITHOUT fashion, for the old classes NO new dance without spending the gold 2 get the top fashion to do the dance, which is HORRIBLE, and the same for all classes, FAIL again. nice creativity there devs and management.

New classes got cool looking shizzle, seeker "Stows" the weapon, euhm, what? to hard to redo the old classes, make them look equally graphically stunning and let them do the same "Stowing" of a weapon? Archer wraps bow on back, or slingshot on belt. Seekers put their daggers behind them on their belt (kinda ninja dagger style) etc etc etc etc, really ITS NOT THAT FRIGGIN HARD!

The new classes are cool, i will give you that, but 1 skill for the seekers costs MIRAGES 2 use, lolz, BIG BIG fail, sorry can;t buff, ran out of mirages >.>.....ok....18K a pop rofl, expensive skill to use...

Mystics, get a res BUFF, thank god no real res. But their healing skill, actually its REALLY strong, enough to keep me healed on FB69..LOL (Sorry clerics had to test that one). Seekers are chainers...ok, nice, and weapon restricted, good, the way it should be, ow hold on, you forgot the other weapons!, make em all go back 2 their OWN weapons, clawbarians, clawchers, clawRICS, Clawzard....<-- guess people tend to use claws nowadays. (And yes, my archer has em to, cause a bow is useless in Nirvana, and i HATE using my claws, utterly boring.)

So basically, The biggest thing about this all...the faction base, is just an utter fail on your end. And added to all that, your expansion is very poorly done. You missed about 60% of the fixes and improvements.

Go back to the drawing board, and give me PWI back.

Obly out

Hello Olby, there are a lot of factual errors in what you write.

if you want to see the end game base weapons type "Radiant" into the gear encyclopedia. The weapons aren't that stellar, sub par to rank 9 but they are permanent.

Bases can't be destroyed, only certain parts "damaged" that you pay to fix. The bases have been designed to have a surplus of these materials anyways.

Also you sound mad and aren't even mad about the right stuff ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scavenge - Dreamweaver
    Scavenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you don't randomly log on one day and just attack. there is certain slots available for base wars. and enrage is not going to waste a slot on some **** guild... when there is a perfectly plump one asking to be taken.

Wee first assswipe on the forums ;D You sound like the kind of person that thinks your better than everyone I spent 3000 dollars on this game and only 97 you don't need to be a super high level just to prove you spent any money..What your saying is it takes money to hit 100 wich your WRONG I've played for two years and I've leveled natrually with hard work BH Dailys ect I'm sure your one of those FC nooobs You just made yourself look like an *** and just prove the little guys point about your faction it's a cocky arogant place and needs an *** whooping
    The limitations of life become too obvious. You need to look for the limitless that's beyond what is obvious.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    imo there really is no point in owning a faction base when you can save your money for rank 9 instead. the weapons/gear the base give all suck + there timed+they are expensive as **** even tho they are timed.

its obvious that this faction base thing is a coin sink for the CN ppl, but we dont have that problem here. the prices are just ridiculous for how sucky they are.

also holy ****ing **** at all the arrogant elistist *******s in this thread. how big of a nerd can u get? and im talking to u mostly kiyoshi along with the other arrogant asswipes in this thread.

go erect your epenor to have sex with the 3 digit number next to your avatar somewhere else please.
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello Olby, there are a lot of factual errors in what you write.

if you want to see the end game base weapons type "Radiant" into the gear encyclopedia. The weapons aren't that stellar, sub par to rank 9 but they are permanent.

Bases can't be destroyed, only certain parts "damaged" that you pay to fix. The bases have been designed to have a surplus of these materials anyways.

Also you sound mad and aren't even mad about the right stuff ;)

I stated that you don;t loose your base, but you need to pay a FEE to get it back / re-activate it. Secondly, the Radiant wand doesn;t show a timer indeed in the encylopedia, but neither do the timed ones! check the Loyalty Bow or something like that, they don;t show a time either in the ecyclopedia.

Mad? No, just fairly disappointed and frustrated, that PWE made yet another fatal error in everything about this patch. They only focus on 1 thing, their wallets. This is why once for instance G. W. 2 comes out, you will see ALOT of the players leave the game.

I am just pointing out some flaws, but i also stated some good things. To bad their is 2 much of one side. ow well..

Submitting a ticket, i've done that, numerous times, always the same bs formatted answers back. Their staff is about as helpful as asking a blind man what color the sky is.

So i understand what you say Man, and stand corrected, however the general point comes accros now doesn;t it.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Haza - Heavens Tear
    Haza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So much for playing for fun huh, its all rage now trying to see whose the best, don't get me wrong the competition between players is great but do you really have to go this far,

Maybe GMS have the utter control of the game...(and use this to fix some stf) but in the end you choose what you wanna do, since the guild base idea for smaller guilds is pants why not with the money you have raised, you could use help your characters lvl and acquire better gear,

i luv my faction because its fun, helpful, and sometimes bonkers, i really liked the idea of a GB but with this info its...not that worth it, but this has given players motivation to get a GB for their faction, why not use that to help yourself or the faction and get stronger, and maybe use the money for TW that way the larger guilds wont have all the territories ...

...just a thought that's all...i mean we can always make the best out of a bad situation (hopefully) Happy Gaming =D
  • Blackell - Archosaur
    Blackell - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Remeber that any large gold fee not going to other players is a coin sink helping the economy not explode. So even if you cant afford this stuff now, at least it makes the coins you do have still worth something
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Does anyone know how much the bases are if u buy all the mats with coins?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is literally a joke. considering the ludicrous amount of money required to build on in the first place. someone tell me this is a joke? if not its expected of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Dragono - Lost City
    Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Remeber that any large gold fee not going to other players is a coin sink helping the economy not explode. So even if you cant afford this stuff now, at least it makes the coins you do have still worth something

Sounds like a good Idea what does it really work?
    Around 400m coins is definitely to much for our faction base, we really want to have one cause we like to play together and act like a society maybe and do everything to get one.
    But do the math:
    Around 100 ppl in a middle big faction ( we are ~100)
    15-20 active players on a bit higher level (20 active / 11 80+)
    That means around 20 - 27m Coins for everyone only for the base of the Base O.o
    And in the future these people need to spend more and more money on it.
    But now that we now that we now we need to spend more and more and more money on it and we dont get that great rewards we discarded the idea.

Its typical for PWE: great rewards and fun only for 24h gamers or cash shopers b:scorn
    I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
  • DemonicDark - Dreamweaver
    DemonicDark - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok...theres the deal...i became member of faction RedDragon.....i like it...they have guild base and stuff.ok .i entered guild base.and i saw this: MOTHER****ING MAZE!!!!!WTF HAVE U CREATED????WHY THE HELL BASE GOT 2 BE SO BIG?????AND WHY THE **** ITEMS COST ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF COINS>????????example:
    Faction base Tip:
    When You get 120.000 faction contribution, you can buy Radiant wand for 11.520.000.000 coins.

FOR ****IN 11.52 BILLION COINS!!!!!!!!WHY THE **** IT IS SO EXPENSIVE????IM NOT MAKING COINS MYSELF!!!!!!!WHY THE **** SHOULD I HAVE 11.52 BIL COINS FOR MOTHERSUCKING WAND???AND WHY THE HELL BEST WEAPON IS MAGE?IM ARCHER!!!!!FO GODS SAKE!!!!!!.....after that, i noticed quest icon above guy in the corner and monolith in the center...i got quests and finished them.i got 3 plume pluffy or whatever things.they gave me
    some thingies, that are worth 40 plume plufys or whatever.i donated them. and why i got for it?**** NOTHING!!!!!!!WHY THE HELL I GOT 2 DONATE SOMETHIN????WHAT IT GIVES????IS IT LEVELING BASE????SO WHAT???WHAT HIGHER LVL BASE GIVES???MORE ITEMS THAT COST 11.52 BIL???WHATS THE POINT OF LEVELING BASE?
    +i've heard that in faction wars 40x40 base can be destroyed.i understand its like om tw destroyer of base get territory .WHY THE HELL WE NEEDED BASE THAT CAN BE DESTROYED???WE PAID 300MIL + FOR IT!!!!!IT MEANS WE WASTED WHOLE BUNCH OF COINS ON NOTHING???EXPLAIN IT!!!WHY THE HELL FACTIONS NEED BASES AND WHY THE HELL THEY GOT 2 PAY HUGE AMOUNTS OF COINS TO IMPROVE EM OR TO GET SOME FACTION ITEMS OR BUFFS (btw, items last for 1 week and buffs last for 1 hour)?DOES THAT MEAN THAT IF WE WANNA USE FACTION ITEMS WE GOT 2 PAY 1MIL + EVERY WEEK FOR THEM?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sounds like a good Idea what does it really work?
    Around 400m coins is definitely to much for our faction base, we really want to have one cause we like to play together and act like a society maybe and do everything to get one.
    But do the math:
    Around 100 ppl in a middle big faction ( we are ~100)
    15-20 active players on a bit higher level (20 active / 11 80+)
    That means around 20 - 27m Coins for everyone only for the base of the Base O.o
    And in the future these people need to spend more and more money on it.
    But now that we now that we now we need to spend more and more and more money on it and we dont get that great rewards we discarded the idea.

Its typical for PWE: great rewards and fun only for 24h gamers or cash shopers b:scorn
    Methinks you must have failed math a few times.

"bla bla costs 400 mil"

"we have around 100 members"

"20 to 27mil coins for every player"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like the guild base, personally. The buff room (forgot what it's called, but it's the west hallway with green color) offers some good stuff. Our buff station is only level 1 still, but the crit boost is 3%, the hp buff is like a level 1 barb buff, magic attack and defense buffs are pretty good (looks like a 10% buff, roughly). So far, it also looks like everything but the HP buff stack with players buffs (magic attack stacks with cleric's magic attack buff, for instance).

To completely buff myself for an hour costs 10,000 coins. For an extra 3% crit and 2,000 magic attack, that's worth it. I can't wait to see how these buffs improve as this wing levels up.

It was expensive, yes, but the warsong runs were actually quite funny at times and it brought the guild together as a whole farming the mats and coins for it.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    41 pages of carebears whining about pvp

b:laugh
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    41 pages of carebears whining about pvp

and a post from a troll... who is just a one shot to anyone anywhere.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Oh snap.

He just called that completely anonymous stranger that has no character info on display a one shot.

**** just got serious.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • babasoda
    babasoda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok...theres the deal...i became member of faction RedDragon.....i like it...they have guild base and stuff.ok .i entered guild base.and i saw this: MOTHER****ING MAZE!!!!!WTF HAVE U CREATED????WHY THE HELL BASE GOT 2 BE SO BIG?????AND WHY THE **** ITEMS COST ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF COINS>????????example:
    Faction base Tip:
    When You get 120.000 faction contribution, you can buy Radiant wand for 11.520.000.000 coins.

FOR ****IN 11.52 BILLION COINS!!!!!!!!WHY THE **** IT IS SO EXPENSIVE????IM NOT MAKING COINS MYSELF!!!!!!!WHY THE **** SHOULD I HAVE 11.52 BIL COINS FOR MOTHERSUCKING WAND???AND WHY THE HELL BEST WEAPON IS MAGE?IM ARCHER!!!!!FO GODS SAKE!!!!!!.....after that, i noticed quest icon above guy in the corner and monolith in the center...i got quests and finished them.i got 3 plume pluffy or whatever things.they gave me
    some thingies, that are worth 40 plume plufys or whatever.i donated them. and why i got for it?**** NOTHING!!!!!!!WHY THE HELL I GOT 2 DONATE SOMETHIN????WHAT IT GIVES????IS IT LEVELING BASE????SO WHAT???WHAT HIGHER LVL BASE GIVES???MORE ITEMS THAT COST 11.52 BIL???WHATS THE POINT OF LEVELING BASE?
    +i've heard that in faction wars 40x40 base can be destroyed.i understand its like om tw destroyer of base get territory .WHY THE HELL WE NEEDED BASE THAT CAN BE DESTROYED???WE PAID 300MIL + FOR IT!!!!!IT MEANS WE WASTED WHOLE BUNCH OF COINS ON NOTHING???EXPLAIN IT!!!WHY THE HELL FACTIONS NEED BASES AND WHY THE HELL THEY GOT 2 PAY HUGE AMOUNTS OF COINS TO IMPROVE EM OR TO GET SOME FACTION ITEMS OR BUFFS (btw, items last for 1 week and buffs last for 1 hour)?DOES THAT MEAN THAT IF WE WANNA USE FACTION ITEMS WE GOT 2 PAY 1MIL + EVERY
    WEEK FOR THEM?

ahahhahahaha awsome xDDDi specially liked the
    " When You get 120.000 faction contribution, you can buy Radiant wand for 11.520.000.000 coins.[/COLOR]
    FOR ****IN 11.52 BILLION COINS!!!!!!! "

and the

"WHY THE **** SHOULD I HAVE 11.52 BIL COINS FOR MOTHERSUCKING WAND???"

ahah u made me laugh so hard xD b:laughb:laugh
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Humm from all that nice info I got the feeling that this is going to replace the TW. Making a real coins sink hole in the game. Maybe if this new system work has plan and they kill TW then the gold market is gonna be secured. Just a feeling !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Options

umadbro?

• Keirslyana - Heavens Tear
    Keirslyana - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

To completely buff myself for an hour costs 10,000 coins. For an extra 3% crit and 2,000 magic attack, that's worth it. I can't wait to see how these buffs improve as this wing levels up.

i was originally against having a base and have not still completely warmed up to it (i dare you to go back and find my posts on page what 11 and 16??), but heck yeah 10k for a full buff package is a great deal. my only QQ is that the buff starts immediately instead of giving you a "bless box" type item to use when you are ready to use it and not waste time getting there. yes, i want to squeeze every minute out of it.

yes, the leveling costs that finally appeared on the wiki page are outrageous, but...that's life in the big leagues. cooperation and loyalty to your guild will take care of that in the long run. 11m for grade 2 and 3 upgrades is not really not that hard to get for a guild. i am not a cs-er; i farm mats and grind like mad to get where i am, putting in the same rl $ as i would for a subscription to (insert other game name here). for lower level guilds, there is no need/worry about leveling, we don't want your level 1 or 2 mats from 40v40, its not worth our time and whether or not you can decline is still up in the air as the guild base wars have not started yet.

and finally, *prepares for outrageous personal attacks* 40v40 and TW are NOT PvP. they are company/squad-based attacks against an opponents entire number of participants. i can't gank a cata & barb by myself, but my squad sure can, wasting time, pots, charms and genie fuel for the enemy. their job is is to gank us back, wasting.......see you all in a few days b:thanks
  • Ms_Annasutra - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Annasutra - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the faction I'm in spent 400+ mill on a faction base that doesn't even seem to be worth it by a long shot. I just found out that you can buy a weapon with contribution points from your weaponry vault.. but it only lasts 6 days. That and the health of the base is a headache itself. Not worth 400mil!!!!!!! They won't even reimburse us in in-game coins lol. Yet they didn't have the common decency to provide the proper information on the bases.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the faction I'm in spent 400+ mill on a faction base that doesn't even seem to be worth it by a long shot. I just found out that you can buy a weapon with contribution points from your weaponry vault.. but it only lasts 6 days. That and the health of the base is a headache itself. Not worth 400mil!!!!!!! They won't even reimburse us in in-game coins lol. Yet they didn't have the common decency to provide the proper information on the bases.

Do u normally buy stuff that u know nothing about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Do u normally buy stuff that u know nothing about?
    I do b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I do b:surrender

WTS new TW candy 500 mill b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.