Sins are not OP!

1234568»

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the important thing to notice is i said "when it first started" referring to when aps became an option with all the pack items. when that happened i don't think there was a single player up to 100 yet, do you know anyone who achieved rank 8 prior to reaching 100? i would love to meet such a person they must be gm's and we all know they don't really exist. just because i play on rt now doesn't mean i always have, ive been on pwi since it was in closed beta. ty for making an a** of yourself and have a good dayb:pleased

I can tell you for fact that when packs hit players were already lvl 100. And yes packs =tokens=rep = lvl 100 archers hitting 5aps. So keep thinking....My ingame husband DrAgOOnZ did hit 100 and did get R8. When packs hit I was already 95 or so. I didnt do a lot of delta but I know people who did. So how can you say no one was 100?
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you are lvl 100 and you claim 5aps BMs came after sins? you serious?

i guess you never heard of 5aps archers either. the 1st instance of 5aps becoming popular was after 1st anni. even before the 1st anniversary it was talked about.

i cant even beleive someone would say that, especially after ppl thought sins COULDN'T get 5 aps without fists when they first released(and that was proven wrong in the months to come after expansion hit)... this proves how mindless and stupid most of these QQ babies are.b:bye

QQ with stupid and false facts about a class is the worst kind of QQ you can come across. troll or no troll that was just a **** statement.
    *Yawn* riiiight... that was my bad (read below)b:tired
    @Aubree, PetMe and Yulk_owns, I see, well I was pretty much too preoccupied with college right after the release of Anni Packs for that duration up to December '09, only got online sometimes.
    There we gob:bye

PS:Sorry I didnt know (or care) about such **** before, I never played Private Servers or the MY-EN version to have known, o' wise one :)
    PSS: This is not "troll bait"b:avoid
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • NatiIie - Harshlands
    NatiIie - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    give wizzies stealth then we can talk about them being OP...b:laugh

plz im begging u dont give pwi any ideasb:shockedb:cry
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Cool necro.
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    sins got 60 seconds to kill after that if target aint dead they suck *** ijs
    and well PvE ... yeah they are OP , very high dmg :P. a G15 +12 BM 400-415+ STR with revenge or 20 atk lvls can still out DD +12 g13 500+ dex 40% crit sin tho.Not R9 or g15 sin.so meh they aint so OP ... 50/50 :P

Can Call Wolf Emblem OP xD
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol sins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i miss this thread, my first try and trolling and i got it to 200+ posts :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol necro
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    One poster sure is on a necro spree today.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I wanna up my post count to!
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    In a few months time, it wont matter what class is OP. Because everyone will be soloing everything(cept those oh so special cliques with their dumbass friends! :D). No more need for squads! Lets eliminate the fact that humans need humans. Owait
  • theheck3
    theheck3 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The whole problem is in the ROOT of this game devs made the first 3 classes and then added others without basing them on the capacity of the olders. 3 hours ago I was refusing this idea but now giving a look on skills I think it is REAL.