Sins are not OP!

Options

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    And who are you your level 9 why dont you crawl in your hole and call for your mom at least im not playing a op class like a sin and also you cant get 5aps in your 8x theres no way to get it. You can get close to 2 but not 5.

Who said anything about 8x? I am purely stating how useless a veno is now when you have 5aps ppl running around. Oh and if you care so much about people playing a so called OP class, go make one so you can be OP as well and stop QQing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Who said anything about 8x? I am purely stating how useless a veno is now when you have 5aps ppl running around. Oh and if you care so much about people playing a so called OP class, go make one so you can be OP as well and stop QQing....

I hate when some people make the most idiot of statements....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    And who are you your level 9 why dont you crawl in your hole and call for your mom at least im not playing a op class like a sin and also you cant get 5aps in your 8x theres no way to get it. You can get close to 2 but not 5.
    turns out he is a lvl 9 cashopper :O

Venos are not useless..they are good cheerleaders...i'm kiding they actually are good in some situtions..if you think about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited February 2011
    Options
    turns out he is a lvl 9 cashopper :O

Venos are not useless..they are good cheerleaders...i'm kiding they actually are good in some situtions..if you think about it

Does buying Gold through the AH count as cash shopping????

EDIT:Name one situation where a veno+12 is better than a +12 5aps assassin?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I am a cashopper

EDIT:just because a veno is not +12 doesn't mean it useless to a 5ap sin. They could bramble, pass chi to save those 10 sec of getting 3 sparks, if the 5ap happens to die the veno could tank the boss with its herc. Let me not forget the physical debuff a veno can give. Oh how i was so wrong about veno they could be other things possible that they would be useful in.

Isn't thinking a grand thing b:cute
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Some people just look at the numbers Candy, they forget there are such things as non +12 and non 5 aps characters running around these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options

I think I would rather go in and kill the boss myself in 2-3mins,keep drops for myself than have a random useless tag along :/.

P.S:Who cares even if I was a cash shopper??? I am keeping the game free to play for you anywayb:bye.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Some people just look at the numbers Candy, they forget there are such things as non +12 and non 5 aps characters running around these days.

b:surrender its very depression to realize it but yeah most people do forget about the the non +12, 5aps and ranks 9s
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EDIT:Name one situation where a veno+12 is better than a +12 5aps assassin?

Any situation where the monster can be amped / hit with soul degeneration.

But yes, sins are STUPIDLY overpowered. Designed to be astonishing in 1v1 PVP and ALSO turn out to be right at the top of PVE? With -interval rank stuff just to rub it in?

Edit:
    Lower level sins, compared to other lower level sensible characters... Not quite so overpowered. Still pretty damn good, but they are glass cannons. I'd rank them round about archer level - good at dealing damage, sometimes too good, not so good at surviving the consequences.
    The imbalance only really starts to happen at 90+
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OP plays a sin, and thinks Wizzies are OP, he never said he had a Wiz to make a valid comparison for his argument

/Thread, flames, trolls and More sins trying to defend him.
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Arisira - Lost City
    Arisira - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Have you learned anything on PWI database or ecatomb sins are op i dont wanna be like every other player and have a op class that has to use stealth to pk also demon venos have Demon Ironwood Scarab which if you lucky which i have seen it happen a lot makes the enemy physical defense go to 0. Which if you have that in a squad you will be killing the boss way faster then a 5.0 sin only. Sage venos have a increased amp which combined with a demon one is faster then 5.0 sin only. Also add in the fact that sage venos have a AREA OF EFFECT PURGE. Sorry since your only level 9 didnt know if you knew what aoe means. Put these things together with a dragons and extreme poison and wiz means anything will die. So learn what a support class does. Venos are support clerics are support Wizards are DD BMs are Aoe DD if there axe hammer Barbs are Tanks and Archers are DD. Thats how the game is suppose to be really. You dont have that you have 5.0 sins tank everything SINS ARE **** there squishy unless the sin has +7 all gear my 100 cleric can 2-3 shot them easy but doesnt happen cause sins have to hide to kill anyone. Lesson 1 learn the game. Lesson 2 Play the game. Lesson 3 enjoy the game."Sins dont make that possible" My cleric in some instances I sat there and did nothing i actually didnt heal throughout 1 whole instance. So dont give me that sins are not op sins can do anything I KNOW.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think I would rather go in and kill the boss myself in 2-3mins,keep drops for myself than have a random useless tag along :/.

P.S:Who cares even if I was a cash shopper??? I am keeping the game free to play for you anywayb:bye.

Yellow: Buddy i never said cashhopping was a bad thing b:surrender don't have to go all troll on me now

Pink: Happy valentines day!...and yeah i was only stating some usefulness of bring a veno along if you would want to
  • Arisira - Lost City
    Arisira - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh ps to the person saying a veno can tank with a hurc HA seen one try and die with a hurc Hurcs are not as great as people think Veno can just be as good with or without one not saying in the near future i wont have one just have to get some money saved up.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh ps to the person saying a veno can tank with a hurc HA seen one try and die with a hurc Hurcs are not as great as people think Veno can just be as good with or without one not saying in the near future i wont have one just have to get some money saved up.

yeah i know some times venos can't take every bosses (sad face) but i typed could just incase there is the possibility that they could fail
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have a 8x sin and a 9x wiz, so let me inform you- a wiz takes more skill to play than a sin in any instance on any given day of the week.

And no, it's not as simple as casting BIDS, unless you have a +10 r8 wep and your target is a 9x phys marrowed bm.

You have to set up an ultimate, which ofc means the opponent has a chance to fight back. No such thing as a wizzy stun lock (thats consistent that is) so even casting BIDS can be an accomplishment.

Skilled wizards are OP, skilled sins are OP.

Unskilled wizards suck, unskilled sins are OP.

/thread

+Over9000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yellow: Buddy i never said cashhopping was a bad thing b:surrender don't have to go all troll on me now

Pink: Happy valentines day!...and yeah i was only stating some usefulness of bring a veno along if you would want to
    Wow, he trying to troll you Candy?

What has this forum come to?b:surrender
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow, he trying to troll you Candy?

What has this forum come to?b:surrender

What are you trying to say b:scorn
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OP plays a sin, and thinks Wizzies are OP, he never said he had a Wiz to make a valid comparison for his argument

/Thread, flames, trolls and More sins trying to defend him.

o_O Actually, I think he did play a wizard back then. Or was it his BM I'm thinking of?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh nothingb:avoid

edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh nothingb:avoid

b:cute
  • Sies - Lost City
    Sies - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    first thing love how it was a sin posten sins are not op . i have a sin and when it was like only 90 i could see straight away it was op dropping even 10x barbs with a single spark . thats is extrremly unfair to class,s lol . when aps is gone sins will qq and dissapier anyways if it ever goes :) b:victoryb:pleased
  • krelianmage
    krelianmage Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    As a wiz, im less corcened with 5.0 than stealth/force stealth + stun chain. If I could see them coming and they didnt have stun teleports (who thought of this **** anyway), maybe wizs could actually get a chance.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wtf people stop changing the subject, theres already sins are op threads out there go post in them.

this is about wizzies being OP and lvling 2-3 squads in 1 hit click of a button.

now please QQ about wizzies instead b:sweat

oh and to answer a certain barb afew pages back yes i do have a wizzy and they do hit hard as hell.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    give wizzies stealth then we can talk about them being OP...b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The game is completely balanced. No class is overpowered. everything it .....perfect.
  • StrangeScar - Lost City
    StrangeScar - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when sin sees he can't win, or he failed to kill the target in a single lock, sin goes byebye and can try again, letting his skills cooldown while leaving the target hurt like hell.

When mage sees he can't do it, he can hope distance shrink shrinks him to the SZ.

Simple, wizie can only have SZ to protect him, sin has everywhere SZ
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    someone needs to go start a barb is OP thread 'they can 1 hit squads too with arma' anything to get off this 'Sin is OP boring ****' b:chuckle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    give wizzies stealth then we can talk about them being OP...b:laugh
    the gms arleady implied this, they have -150 perma stealth..anyone can see them on and off
  • krelianmage
    krelianmage Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wizs will be OP when we get a skill that give one and a half spark.

Also when sutra gives us one spark instead of spending two.

Also, give us some kind of stun lock and anti stun skills. Maybe adding a stun effect when we shrink away.

Unpurgeable buffs would also be nice. Auto revive and chance to evade all stats/damage too plz...

Yay, OP wizs b:victory b:shutup
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wizs will be OP when we get a skill that give one and a half spark.

Also when sutra gives us one spark instead of spending two.

Also, give us some kind of stun lock and anti stun skills. Maybe adding a stun effect when we shrink away.

Unpurgeable buffs would also be nice. Auto revive and chance to evade all stats/damage too plz...

Yay, OP wizs b:victory b:shutup
    Get a hp charm and a genie with expel. Once your unstunned do your 1 hit kill skill