Sins are not OP!

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It brings me reading all the post from the stupid people in this thread (not naming any....yet). Basically there thoughts are:"Assassin has no strategy, therefore if they come out stealth and win they are OP","If they come out of stealth and lose however,that assassin is not OP just fail D:".

Why is it nobody except professional NoXide can see assassins are not OP????

EDIT:Also, notice that everyone argument about OP assassins are based on the assassins that are OP(BECAUSE OF THEIR GEAR)lol....5aps+12 blah blah blah...How about a normal +2 assassin without R8 or 9???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It brings me reading all the post from the stupid people in this thread (not naming any....yet). Basically there thoughts are:"Assassin has no strategy, therefore if they come out stealth and win they are OP","If they come out of stealth and lose however,that assassin is not OP just fail D:".

Why is it nobody except professional NoXide can see assassins are not OP????

EDIT:Also, notice that everyone argument about OP assassins are based on the assassins that are OP(BECAUSE OF THEIR GEAR)lol....5aps+12 blah blah blah...How about a normal +2 assassin without R8 or 9???

Too obvious sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Too obvious sir.

I have seen him play and I think he is pretty pro.....
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sins aren't OP.

They are the highest dps char in the game, but they're also one of the squishiest. Most sins focus on damage and neglect their defenses, PvE wise people say sins are "OP".

PvP wise though, sins go down in 1-2 hits from a decently geared magic char.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxJa7dGyT3E

Sin wasn't using stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sins aren't OP.

They are the highest dps char in the game, but they're also one of the squishiest. Most sins focus on damage and neglect their defenses, PvE wise people say sins are "OP".

PvP wise though, sins go down in 1-2 hits from a decently geared magic char.
    lolwut?

They're the squishiest?

They can stealth if their first attack doesn't work effectively making them immune to damage.

If they get "killed" they have a buff that keeps them from dying

Every hit has a chance of only doing 1 damage.

Totally squishy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited February 2011
    lolwut?
    lol

They're the squishiest?
    no, but if they are under geared, then like any other class they are weak

They can stealth if their first attack doesn't work effectively making them immune to damage.
    And I can run to safezone on my any toon and become immune to damage D:???
    they recover a minuscule amount of health...Which you can still finish them off :/,especially if they are stunned.
    It is only 1 minute when maxed, and 20%(correct me if I am wrong)chance. You can work around that easy sir....

Totally squishy.

*facepalm*
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    lolwut?
    lol

They're the squishiest?
    no, but if they are under geared, then like any other class they are weak

And I can run to safezone on my any toon and become immune to damage D:???

they recover a minuscule amount of health...Which you can still finish them off :/,especially if they are stunned.
    It is only 1 minute when maxed, and 20%(correct me if I am wrong)chance. You can work around that easy sir....

Totally squishy.

1. Nobody cares about undergeared sins, just like how nobody cares about undergeared anything else. If you're undergeared, chances are you're non-factor, and you don't matter. Kind of like me. We're talking about people who do matter here. Like, well-geared wizards, well-geared BMs, and of course, well-geared sins.

2. You gotta haul your *** all the way to sz to be safe, which the sin can then telestun you. They just gotta hit a button, regardless of whether they're in combat or not. And they get a spark out of it. I think the winner here is clear.

3. By surviving from death, they buy time for their charm to tick. Square one again.

4. You're talking like the buff is **** because of its duration and percentage, when nobody else has a skill that negates damage like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    1. Nobody cares about undergeared sins, just like how nobody cares about undergeared anything else. If you're undergeared, chances are you're non-factor, and you don't matter. Kind of like me. We're talking about people who do matter here. Like, well-geared wizards, well-geared BMs, and of course, well-geared sins.

2. You gotta haul your *** all the way to sz to be safe, which the sin can then telestun you. They just gotta hit a button, regardless of whether they're in combat or not. And they get a spark out of it. I think the winner here is clear.
    Your argument is stupid,I wont even bother to explain why.....b:bye
    3. By surviving from death, they buy time for their charm to tick. Square one again.
    So your telling me your dealing like....100 damage to the assassin that he had that much time to cooldown charm...?Wow you must really fail
    4. You're talking like the buff is **** because of its duration and percentage, when nobody else has a skill that negates damage like that.
    Every class except assassin has some kind of defense increase buff....Assassin only have a lil 1 min buff to counter it.
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Every class except assassin has some kind of defense increase buff....Assassin only have a lil 1 min buff to counter it.

Wow, YOUR posts don't scream:

MY MAIN IS AN ASSASSIN, THEREFORE MY ENTIRE VIEW ON THE CLASS IS COMPLETELY BIASED. ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME IS A TROLL, OR IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED.

^ Which, by the way, was sarcasm. It's so obvious your main is a Sin, it's not even funny. THAT, or you really ARE level 9, and your main really IS on a PvE server, in which case I'll invite you to Harshlands or Lost City, where MAYBE you'll get some sense knocked into you, who knows?

Assassins are only squishy if they're under level 60. Their gears sucks, most of them have no idea what the hell they're doing, and they haven't learned any of their: "Oh wait a second, you can't kill me because I have THIS skill" skills yet. So they're not even remotely a threat.

And THEN they hit 70. That's when you start to have issues with Assassins....I mean REALLY, REALLY have issues. Try a 7x Assassin beating up non-rank 9x Robes? By the time a Sin hits 70, there's not a whole lot of people who can actually see them in stealth. They also have about as many status effects as you could possibly wish for, to include a: "If you try and run away, I will pop out and stun your ****" teleport.
    Add that to APS! Add that to a charm! And THEN stick Rank 9 on it!
    There's something VERY wrong with that.....

Assassins overpowered?! Never!
    If it were ANY other class but yours who could do it, you'd be QQing your **** off. But HEY, you're the class with the OPness, so why would YOU complain, amiright?
    People never complain about being OP until they're not OP anymore. (Charmed Barbs? Aps BM's? Nix Bleeds? <-Previous/Current "OP" class QQ's)
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2011

Tell me why my argument is stupid. Running to safezone is equivalent to forcing stealth? Tell me how that works. Please. I beg of you.

No, I'm telling you that if you pull off a hit that should have oneshotted them, all it'll do is tick their charm. Which they can then force stealth and start from scratch.

I didn't say that skill was OP. I just said it's not as **** as you make it out to be.

Did you watch any assassin PVP vids at all? Have you heard of any of the other testimonials from people who have PVPed against such sins? Or have you, yourself, went up against any of these sins? I'm not talking about crappy undergeared sins with +3 weapons and +2 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

You are a complete idiot.

Watch this before you comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUIatTJzOY&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG7dUq37huo
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Please tell me NoXide_ is a troll.. I'd like to believe nobody is that stupid.

first time at attempting to be a troll and look what happens b:chuckle

sorry people you all just got epically trolled who knows maybe your **** about these 'Sins are OP' Threads and go QQ about something else for a change. nothing will be done to the sin class due to the fact it is just too late and if they did change it they`d **** alot more people off than they already have.

seriously now people your all too easy to troll and really need to stop taking this game way too seriously and go outside for a change b:sweat
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol your telling me it takes you longer than 1 second to go from sleep >sutra > seal? dude were not all slow at this game, you need better reflexies mate.
    Let's not forget that your opponent can use AD to completely waste everything, which means you now have 0 sparks, everything's on cooldown, and you're at the other person's mercy.
    you use sleep to stop them in there tracks and confuse them abit. seriously dude uninstall your just making yourself look stupid now.. it is true trolling tides really dont know how to play this game b:chuckle
    If you're "confused" or "stopped in your tracks" every time a wizard sleeps you, then you are pretty fail...
    let me change it around abit for more damage
    Sleep > undine > seal > sutra > sandstorm > D.Pyro > mountain > 5 seconds of them still stunned to finish them off.
    ou wasted your 2minute sleep and a 20 second seal so you could fire off sandstorm, which by the way even with insta cast, has a channel time that outlasts the seal, so your opponent can hit you back before the pyrogram is even fired.
    id love to see you play a sin mate seriously
    Didn't read my first post? Well I'll refresh your memory; I do play one, and he's 8x. Oh and he's on a PvP server, and it might be worth mentioning that he has a higher kill count than you do b:bye
    uses AD or expel so what do you do? you got 3 choices 1 being carry on hitting them with no result or 2 use this time to rising dragon strike (150 chi) force stealth if you want and then time your attack at exactly the right moment to get them with a second stun/sleep and 3 just force stealth and run away.
    How is the first one even an option to you? Man you are fail.
    Sorry, trying to use an abundance of words to describe a simple event doesn't = said event being hard.
    And how often do you use that third option? 99% of the time, amirite?
    with R9 these days a simple double spark headhunt auto attack just dosnt cut it unless you have max int and +12 R9 daggers yourself.
    Same for everyone else broski. There's not a single class on this game that can kill a r9 +12 char without them being insanely geared as well.
    btw nice name for someone who seems to have no clue how to play his class
    My kill count is nearly double yours. So that qualifies my name and that I know how to play my class, or better than you play yours at least b:bye
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Go back to the hole you came from....Venos are useless in every possible way nowadays. AMP? Who cares when you have 5aps BM and Sin on the same squad, HF both while 3sparked dead boss....*Veno cast amp quickly D:!!!, oh wait nvm...boss is already dead,thanks for coming though as our mascot....*.

If that was true, then it wouldnt make any difference at all if that last spot was a 5.0 or a veno anyway. The fact is though, that 30% extra damage, turns the damage of 3 5.0's in to the damage of 4 5.0's. Ergo, veno's are still awesome.

There are just a lot of newbs around who don't understand the power of other classes and just scream OMG 5.0 b:cry I need more 5.0 b:shocked
    I love drinking tea
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    first time at attempting to be a troll and look what happens b:chuckle

You're just trying to save your reputation by claiming that you were trolling, aren't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    You're just trying to save your reputation by claiming that you were trolling, aren't you?

what, you couldnt tell it was a troll from the very first post?

o and DaKillanator stop being a noob you wouldnt try and pull that combo off straight away... use your brain if you got 1 b:bye
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    wtf people stop changing the subject, theres already sins are op threads out there go post in them.

this is about wizzies being OP and lvling 2-3 squads in 1 hit click of a button.

now please QQ about wizzies instead b:sweat

oh and to answer a certain barb afew pages back yes i do have a wizzy and they do hit hard as hell.

Noxide, quit your whining. You titled the post "Sins are not OP'd", so deal with it. Go to a wizards are OP'd post if you want to QQ about wizards, this is clearly a sin vs wizard thread.
    I love drinking tea
  • Arisira - Lost City
    Arisira - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Notice at time 4 mins he 3 spark and was in trouble and teled to a person who was watching to escape lol
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    o and DaKillanator stop being a noob you wouldnt try and pull that combo off straight away... use your brain if you got 1 b:bye

wow, you're pretty good at making excuses to try and not make yourself look like an idiot

DaKillanator- 1

NoXide- 0

Thanks for playing the game, better luck next time b:bye
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Let's not forget that your opponent can use AD to completely waste everything, which means you now have 0 sparks, everything's on cooldown, and you're at the other person's mercy.

If you're "confused" or "stopped in your tracks" every time a wizard sleeps you, then you are pretty fail...

didnt say i was most people these days dont even know wizzies have a sleep..

ou wasted your 2minute sleep and a 20 second seal so you could fire off sandstorm, which by the way even with insta cast, has a channel time that outlasts the seal, so your opponent can hit you back before the pyrogram is even fired.

wait what? instant cast? last i checked sutra was instant channel buff.

Didn't read my first post? Well I'll refresh your memory; I do play one, and he's 8x. Oh and he's on a PvP server, and it might be worth mentioning that he has a higher kill count than you do b:bye

killing low lvls isnt hard

How is the first one even an option to you? Man you are fail.
    Sorry, trying to use an abundance of words to describe a simple event doesn't = said event being hard.
    And how often do you use that third option? 99% of the time, amirite?

i dont think iv ever shadow escaped to get out of a loosing fight before. i stay and think of a quick new strat or die and rethink my plan. runnings out the question id rather learn from my mistakes rather than run and learn nothing.

Same for everyone else broski. There's not a single class on this game that can kill a r9 +12 char without them being insanely geared as well.

not true 5aps bms and sins with only +6 gear can do it

My kill count is nearly double yours. So that qualifies my name and that I know how to play my class, or better than you play yours at least b:bye

so that could mean many thing
    1. you cube more than me
    2. you TW more than me
    3. you farmed low lvls for a few days
    4. you play alot more than me
    5. iv only been in pk more for just over 2 days most the time afk and all my kills are lvl 95+ - a few from cube
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Noxide, quit your whining. You titled the post "Sins are not OP'd", so deal with it. Go to a wizards are OP'd post if you want to QQ about wizards, this is clearly a sin vs wizard thread.

i never made it a wiz vs sin thread everyone who fell for the troll did yourself included.

in fact if you still cant see it was a troll from the very first post id advise you to stay off the forums for now on.

i know for a fact wizzies arnt op unless it comes to very well geared wizzies then yes they could be considered OP
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Try Sleep > undine > sutra > seal > Mountain > do what ever you want for 5 seconds. o would you look at a sin that knows how to lock better than a wiz with a wiz.

I assume you found out how to pick up a 4th spark? Or have you merely proven that you don't know much about the wizard class? That combo as written is impossible with the meagre chi bank of a demon/sage wizard =/
    I love drinking tea
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    i never made it a wiz vs sin thread everyone who fell for the troll did yourself included.

Do you mean.... Oh noes, I just made myself look like a royal plank. Quick, lets pretend its a troll! They'll never know b:chuckle
    I love drinking tea
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I assume you found out how to pick up a 4th spark? Or have you merely proven that you don't know much about the wizard class? That combo as written is impossible with the meagre chi bank of a demon/sage wizard =/

dosnt seal give you enough chi for 2 sparks again? if not just add another skill in.

still good too see your still falling for the troll. keep it going and your become major troll bate very soon b:bye
    edited February 2011
    xcliqz wrote: »

Your a sad tool....Stop trying to increase your post count.

@Sad people who think assassins are OP:You all just fail at playing your class....I play a psychic,cleric,and wiz and I have had no trouble with assassins. Although psychic was the easiest of them all to beat an assassin with.
  • Hekate_ - Heavens Tear
    Hekate_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011

@Sad people who think assassins are OP:You all just fail at playing your class....I play a psychic,cleric,and wiz and I have had no trouble with assassins. Although psychic was the easiest of them all to beat an assassin with.
    What, in duels with your level 9 char? Please follow your own advice instead of spamming threads with nonsense.
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011

who say sins are op is lying in reality they are super hiper mega op

its all about money and made in china
    if they dont care about me why would i care about them
    nothing will change the game is going to a quick end
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ...By the logic, or lack there of, of any "OP" thread one can easily make an OP thread based on any class. Example:

Venos are op because they can solo anything, and have nixes for tw pvp Q.Q

Bm's are OP because they can stun large groups of enemies and 5aps anything to death Q.Q

Wizzys are OP because they do massive dmg to groups of enemies Q.Q

Clerics are OP because they're the only true healer class Q.Q

Seekers are OP because they're the only class that can attack while stunned, slept, sealed.

Archers are OP because they have metal/phys dmg and... ok actually... I dont think archers are all that op <.<;;

Sins are OP because they can solo anything Q.Q, which was... kinda their original purpose. . .

Psychics are OP because they have OP skills and can heal and Q.Q

Barbs are op because they can turn almost invulnerable and can nuke harder than almost any other melee class...... ok yea... they need some boons...

Mystics are OP because they have pets and heal, and can rez, and can see sins Q.Q

funny isnt it?
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
    edited February 2011
    What, in duels with your level 9 char? Please follow your own advice instead of spamming threads with nonsense.
    There is this thing called more than one account.