Sins are not OP!

Options
NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
wizzies are, they can lvl entire squads with just 1 click of a button.

now go QQ about wizzies for a change. all this 'sin is OP shet' is kinda getting boring b:bye
Post edited by NoXide_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WIzzies are OP......Kiting me with hailstorm,blink then pyrogram...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Can`t wait when seekers come, sins will be QQing lol, at least on pvp servers b:laugh at least smth good for a change not sins oh my, 5 aps oh, my boring ****.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WIzzies are OP......Kiting me with hailstorm,blink then pyrogram...

i was thinking more of BiDs and BT 1 hitting entires factions but n/m this will do. damn there hailstorm freeze!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    At least you can see wizzies, sins comes out of stealth, 1shot everything cept HA, ijs. Earthern rift from stealth is also gg.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    'm sorry, i can't tell if this is serious or not. is he messin with us, or is he legit?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    'm sorry, i can't tell if this is serious or not. is he fckn with us, or is he legit?...

go hit 100 with good gear and your soon see what im on about.

and this be serious thread yo
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sins can kill a Barb whiled Invoked.....IJS!

.....well.....rank 9 sins with +12 gearz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sins can kill a Barb whiled Invoked.....IJS!

.....well.....rank 9 sins with +12 gearz.

this is about wizzies not sins b:infuriated
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wizzies can kill a Sin while drinking a cup of tea. -ijs
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Wizzies can kill a Sin while drinking a cup of tea. -ijs

point proven! wizzies be OP, its not as if i can do that to any class what so ever >:|
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1v1 sins are op
    tw they are useless. Don't tell me they are usefull. For the past year I have tw'd on a sin essentially every week, and I could never be as usefull as a BM or EA.

/thread
    Wonhalt
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like how people think seekers will deal with sins.... And wont worry Wizards.

Lul, a Psysical class that can kite? Wizards wont be happy, archers wont be happy and sins will just pewf into stealth as usual.b:chuckle
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options

Lul, a Psysical class that can kite? Wizards wont be happy, archers wont be happy and sins will just pewf into stealth as usual.b:chuckle

seekers = a HA class that use magic.. wizzies are gonna love them, Archers are gonna pew pew them and sins are just gonna **** em
    edited February 2011
    Options
    seekers = a HA class that use magic.. wizzies are gonna love them, Archers are gonna pew pew them and sins are just gonna **** em

ouaint seen the same gameplay vid I did.

Seekers got a telestun. GG Wizard, Archer.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ouaint seen the same gameplay vid I did.

Seekers got a telestun. GG Wizard, Archer.

archers can immune to stun and wizzies can AD or just apoth. seriously i exspected better from a pvp server.

Edit: this threads about how op wizzies are gtfo with your seeker ****
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Few want a wizzie in squad... ergo wizzies are underpowered and useless.

Most, if not all, want a sin in squad and in 1v1 sins almost always win... ergo sins are OP'd.

Your title brings sins into the discussion while you text post introduces wizzies... expect discussion on sin vs wizzie.

Btw, nerf 5aps and put a counter to stealth that's achievable as easily as stealth is achievable as long as you invest in it (i.e., give up something else in order to invest in detection).
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have a 8x sin and a 9x wiz, so let me inform you- a wiz takes more skill to play than a sin in any instance on any given day of the week.

And no, it's not as simple as casting BIDS, unless you have a +10 r8 wep and your target is a 9x phys marrowed bm.

You have to set up an ultimate, which ofc means the opponent has a chance to fight back. No such thing as a wizzy stun lock (thats consistent that is) so even casting BIDS can be an accomplishment.

Skilled wizards are OP, skilled sins are OP.

Unskilled wizards suck, unskilled sins are OP.

/thread
  • krelianmage
    krelianmage Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When i saw this topic, i thought: the OP must be a fail sin (cause smart sins know that sins are op).

B4 u talk, roll a wiz to 100, get urself good gears, then try to kill a lvl 90+ sin with average gears... ull find out that unless the Sin messes up badly, u cant kill him.

/another thread from sins afraid that they might get nerfed, thus balancing the game.

Be not afraid, pwe doesnt give a damn about game balance anyway.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    archers can immune to stun and wizzies can AD or just apoth. seriously i exspected better from a pvp server.

Edit: this threads about how op wizzies are gtfo with your seeker ****

Everyone can pot/genie immunity, everyone can Genie antistun / stunbreak, Sins have an antistun AND a 33+% evasion of ALL status effects skill.

You saying that people can pot away a stun means nothing. On my Sin I use Heart of Steel fairly often while fighting Clerics, they rarely suceed in killing me if I do. It ruins their combo because I still wake up from sleep, telestun or w/e and rofl **** them to the ground.

I seriously expected no less form a HT player.

---Wizards might be OP, but they take skill to play and have to set up for some time before landing ultis. A Telestun in the right place will blow apart the whole chain and usually result in a dead Wizzy. GTFO with your OP Wiz ****, What Dakill said is true, OP Wiz are only OP if played well. Sins can be OP with no skill.
  • Arisira - Lost City
    Arisira - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You know its kinda sad how you go and see threads with sins complaining about wizzys but lets get down to facts since the sins and psys came out venos and wizards are not in frost anymore no one wants a veno or a wizard now on lost city its all sin this sin that people are you that stupid venos are 2 people in 1 venos can pass spark to clerics venos can amp the bosses and make them die quicker. Wizards can aoe like crazy heck they have a zen dragons breath.

Sins you are op when you see sins go in frost and solo the damn thing in pvp kill a person before they even see you thus show no damage but you died from a damn sin. Sorry i thought sins was going to make this game fun but it hasnt. Hopefully the seekers and mystics will hold up to what there saying its going to be.

Oh sorry edit this for this reason Sins you also have buffs that cannot be purged.
  • krelianmage
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah, the urpurgeable buffs are also BS, making the only class that can purge (besides archers, i know) a little less usefull...
  • Arisira - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no archers can be purged its only when the immune thing is on they cant be but other then that they can be.
  • krelianmage
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didnt say archers cant be purge. i meant they can also purge, if they have the proper weapon
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didnt say archers cant be purge. i meant they can also purge, if they have the proper weapon

Theres a purge polearm somewhere too :O
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Theres a purge polearm somewhere too :O

Yes, this one. Pretty much any HA interval build could use one of those, though actually using it might not be such a good idea...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krelianmage
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ok, ok

-.-

Dont change the subject. lol. and that purge spear is a rare sight nowadays in the times of everyone having rank 8-9 nirvana weapons
  • Arisira - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh sorry ya miss read your post yes there are 4 things on server that can purge veno, 95 cv bow "Heaven Shatter" ,99 pike "Monarch Spear", and if your lucky a Nirvana Bow "Abomination of Dragons EX" if you can that is get those but also its usless when you have a psy and sin who cannot be purged at all. GMs way to go in making them the most OP class as to they cant lose there buffs.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You are so right occult ice and 3 sparks seeker dead..and even if seeker tries to "kite" a sin could stun teleport and/or shadow teleport then use tackling slash and dead.

Back on subject: wizzes can i shot a sin :< thats why you need to spam stuns and seals on them don't spark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You know its kinda sad how you go and see threads with sins complaining about wizzys but lets get down to facts since the sins and psys came out venos and wizards are not in frost anymore no one wants a veno or a wizard now on lost city its all sin this sin that people are you that stupid venos are 2 people in 1 venos can pass spark to clerics venos can amp the bosses and make them die quicker. Wizards can aoe like crazy heck they have a zen dragons breath.

Sins you are op when you see sins go in frost and solo the damn thing in pvp kill a person before they even see you thus show no damage but you died from a damn sin. Sorry i thought sins was going to make this game fun but it hasnt. Hopefully the seekers and mystics will hold up to what there saying its going to be.

Oh sorry edit this for this reason Sins you also have buffs that cannot be purged.

Go back to the hole you came from....Venos are useless in every possible way nowadays. AMP? Who cares when you have 5aps BM and Sin on the same squad, HF both while 3sparked dead boss....*Veno cast amp quickly D:!!!, oh wait nvm...boss is already dead,thanks for coming though as our mascot....*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Arisira - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Go back to the hole you came from....Venos are useless in every possible way nowadays. AMP? Who cares when you have 5aps BM and Sin on the same squad, HF both while 3sparked dead boss....*Veno cast amp quickly D:!!!, oh wait nvm...boss is already dead,thanks for coming though as our mascot....*.

And who are you your level 9 why dont you crawl in your hole and call for your mom at least im not playing a op class like a sin and also you cant get 5aps in your 8x theres no way to get it. You can get close to 2 but not 5.