TW??!!! Enraged

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    reason why most factions still fail at TW againest enrage is simple

pve server, if it was pvp server it would been more a challenge.

imo.

but what i know?

i havent played fulltime since

literally last year :x
    I'd side with "but what i know?"..

Here is LC's Map:

http://tinyurl.com/4h6mvyf

Here is HL's Map:

http://tinyurl.com/4pg7uvf

Great challenge, PVP servers.

There's more competition on other servers like Dreamweaver, Sanctuary, and Archosaur (RT pretty much has one faction taking the entire map from people atm), i.e. almost every other PVE server.

Strong factions end up dominating TW as it always has, as long as they keep both the strategy and numbers (i.e. cohesiveness). Enrage is a strong faction as far as TW is concerned (they have the gear and strategy) and there is and has been no contenders for a good long while. Simply making a superguild to try and compete with them really means nothing because that guild has to spend months losing to Enrage and keeping the same members to form a winning strategy (having cash shopped players alone is not even close to enough), like the good TW factions have to go through.

Of course, it also takes getting people who give enough of a **** about TW besides Enrage together just to start, and honestly, who gives a **** about TW anyways?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I thought Conqueror would have split up into 2 equal factions? Why is Essence taking over completely and leaving Kamisama in the dust?

Edit: I 100% support everything that Steopie said in his post. Especially the part about thehate, and I can confirm that she is hot hot hot!
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i would like to complain about one of enrage's members.

koranubis tested his r9 weapon on me during archosaur event. while i was on a mount. he one-shot me. :|
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I like HT forum

I decided to read this thread, and i was surprised i already answered 2 times to it ^^

I should read more before pressing the "Quick Reply" button.

Hi and gratz Demau and miuu ^^

And i think that real good faction would kill the crystal WITHOUT cata !
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    NUDE!!! Stop telling them our TW plans T_T

oh ****..it slipped b:shocked
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    NUDE!!! Stop telling them our TW plans T_T

oh ****..it slipped b:shocked

out?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    That's the second failing at sex joke within the past 15 minutes..what the hell >=(
    edited January 2011
    That's the second failing at sex joke within the past 15 minutes..what the hell >=(

im bored...it would have been more fail if you didn't get it.

edit: and i just cut two of my fingers while cooking dinner...oh joy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    edit: and i just cut two of my fingers while cooking dinner...oh joy.
    Stop reading forum while cooking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Stop reading forum while cooking?

Nuuuuu, tried that...was drawn back like a magnet...trolling is deeply embedded in me nowb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear
    DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nuuuuu, tried that...was drawn back like a magnet...trolling is deeply embedded in me nowb:sad

I'll sell you a 'Learn how not to troll 101' book for 5 mil b:laugh
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    there really is no need to say anything bad about what i said there. a summary of events that has helped create the situation Rad is in now doesnt mean i am ******** or qqing about anything. what was said was a positive outlook for the situations we have had lately.

i would actually like to hear what negative you have to say. thankfully i am one of the few that wont be offended by hearing negatives from strangers on the internet. if you want to be negative over a game you say you dont play and people you say you dont give a flying **** for be my guest b:cute

Well, actually it was more of my opinion on rad and what would help you all make a stronger guild.... but being as the leadership that was there when i was in radiance didn't give a rats *** then what guild memebers had to say or felt or for the face they were treated VERY wrongly i guess i couldn't expect Radiance leadership to change to much... and yeah..... I don't really give a flying F***K about radiance anymore other than when i can be a B***tch to them... like they were to me b:kiss.... and i love the way u ignore Triggers reply but respond to my stab at radiance.. it humors me...b:laugh
    edited January 2011
    I'll sell you a 'Learn how not to troll 101' book for 5 mil b:laugh

b:sadi can haz for 4?b:chuckle

@Ybich/Ytrid Like I'm so cool because I like use the eff word so much. My attitude contributes so much to how cool people think I am.

Trigger is actually amusing, your posts just annoy me...and I'm not in Rad and never have been.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:sadi can haz for 4?b:chuckle

@Ybich/Ytrid Like I'm so cool because I like use the eff word so much. My attitude contributes so much to how cool people think I am.

Trigger is actually amusing, your posts just annoy me...and I'm not in Rad and never have been.

Well first u say Ybich like being call that is a bad thing.... so thanks for the compliment.... and second u assume i care what people think of me... and yushhh i know how amusing Trigger is since he is my RL boyfriend... b:dirty Glad i can be so annyoying!!
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    girl fight b:dirty
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The tides have shifted.

Btw, I hope Rad won't pull the old Tao policy of not replying on the forums.
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I also had to leave because I was hungry. I killed two birds with one stone (I really want to eat a bird now that I mention it) by eating Captain Picards Borg implants after me and Mr. Data captured the captain back to the Enterprise.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    I was in Tao, and never saw a policy who said "dont reply to flame topics on forum"
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nothing raises morale like abandoning ship and running away.

If you're that good, then kill the crystal, and go on your merry way.
  • Ararat - Heavens Tear
    Ararat - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lord that was a lot of posts for a few days. Though my mind is a bit numb from going thru all of them, I didn't really see much in terms of ideas. So, here is an idea (and yes it involved Enrage doing something constructive):

Just have enrage decide not to defend a portion of the map (from 4 lands up to half of the map if they want). Nothing in the rules says you have to show for a defense, just that if you attack you have to show. That area (for lack of better words) is now the TW training ground. Enrage won't attack into it (at least for a while). The hope is that guilds can actually get some practice at tw smacking at each other and generate some interest again in tw.

Ararat
    102 Wizard
  • Canisha - Heavens Tear
    Canisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    jawson666 wrote: »
    i see that enraged owns the whole map and 1 question why are no TW faction working together with each other??? then we have a chance to get TW back so plz ppl lay down the blades and fight aside.
    go all in 1 faction and then when enraged si gone disband and make diffreent factions

plz ppl

why should factions pay gold to tw what enrage members claim is the biggest cash-shopping faction in the game? lol, last night enrage members claim without them pwi couldn't afford to run. stupid arrogance talking there. U do realize cash shoppers (can't deny it, I do it too) can get all the best gears and totally stomp the competition
    edited January 2011
    And? Everyone else could just cash shop to make some competition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lord that was a lot of posts for a few days. Though my mind is a bit numb from going thru all of them, I didn't really see much in terms of ideas. So, here is an idea (and yes it involved Enrage doing something constructive):

Just have enrage decide not to defend a portion of the map (from 4 lands up to half of the map if they want). Nothing in the rules says you have to show for a defense, just that if you attack you have to show. That area (for lack of better words) is now the TW training ground. Enrage won't attack into it (at least for a while). The hope is that guilds can actually get some practice at tw smacking at each other and generate some interest again in tw.

Ararat
    102 Wizard

few more weeks u can do that w/ the 4 new lands :O
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ALERT! Noob opinion coming!

I don't think Enrage should disband, stop defending certain parts of the map or anything like that. Enrage characters are awesome (cash shopped or not) and there is nothing to be ashamed of or QQ about there.

But, in order for the TW fun to return, something does indeed need to change. Enrage isn't going to disband, so that's not an option. Might as well stop talking about it. QQ about it 1. won't change anything and 2. only serves to discourage ourselves and those players who might otherwise have some ambition.

I would tentatively suggest 2 things (yes, I know I'm a noob in comparison to most of your imba chars, but I'll speak anyway)

A. As much as you can stomach, go pk mode. Encourage others to do the same. Follow the suggestion(s) made earlier of arranging faction pk events, and stress the importance of teamwork in various situations that could arise in TW. This could/will take months, but you know what they say: Time flies when you're having fun. and that brings me to my next point.....

B. Why is the fun missing? Because we're not having fun!!! One primary thing that must go away in order to enjoy any game is a negative attitude. Rather than seeing Enrage as a personal nemesis, a heartless NOM-NOMMER, or other such things, view them as a delicious challenge. Then laugh. Go ahead. You really need to do it. Laugh. Look at Enrage and giggle. Then go train and have some fun with it!

*noob out*
    edited January 2011
    ALERT! Noob opinion coming!

*noob out*

b:chuckle*noob back in*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    B. Why is the fun missing? Because we're not having fun!!!

Best post ever
    edited January 2011
    Best post ever

Best post ever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear