TW??!!! Enraged

Comments

• DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear
    DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *raises an eyebrow*

Oh now my leader is on *goes back to the corner eating popcorn quietly* b:avoid
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh now my leader is on *goes back to the corner eating popcorn quietly* b:avoid

Ehhh, who are you? never seen you on the forums before...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear
    DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ehhh, who are you? never seen you on the forums before...

I be the evil barb that went wizard before leaving PWI back in May of 2010 but a certain cleric dragged me back b:embarrass
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *raises an eyebrow*

\:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    I be the evil barb that went wizard before leaving PWI back in May of 2010 but a certain cleric dragged me back b:embarrass

Didn't help one bitb:chuckle

You would so tap that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011

b:cute
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Didn't help one bitb:chuckle

Does this help? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Does this help? b:question

HAHAHAHAHA I am so dumb...

I remember you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Breakdown
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQaQA7vtaLM&feature=fvst

soz GM im so bored lately wohoo random youtube link spam!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

ups sorry for double posting

*triple >.<
    edited January 2011
    quadruple posted*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Miuu - Heavens Tear
    Miuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2011

b:chuckle And now he's mine! b:dirty
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well to be honest,
    I was kinda wondering myself, but all makes perfect sense now.
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ya kinda in the middle of rebuilding a bit since we lost that 30 some good tw'ers awhile ago and those ****ty holiday weeks and these stupid freakin sunday wars b:angry and for some reason to much inactivity lol but meh its still fun we still try we will still beat any other tw faction if we could fight them. excuses excuses i know give it some time we will be back up there soon enough :)

hmmmm was gunna post a reply to this, but my momma always told me if i can't say anything nice don't say anything at all... soooo *goes back to much better game made by Sony*
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Blame holidays, you're right
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I Blame Enrage For The Lag We Get In Arch....you Own The Damn Land, Now Fix The Lag Problems.

Would I Like To Be Kill Farmed? Not Really.

Would I Like To Be Apart Of Doing It? Hell Yeah Sounds Fun And Its A Change As To Normal Tw's.

To Each Their Own, Its A Game And We All Play Different. Guess If People Get Upset In The Playing Styles Of Others, They Sould Leave Or Stay Around To Be T Bagged Over And Over, Right After Going To The Gyms For 2 Hours, In Thick Sweat Pants, And In 2 Week Old Boxers....lol...

Like I Have Said Being From Evo, Tao, And Enrage....just Play Your Game. Dont You Know All The Qqing Gives Us Wood, I Mean Hard Wood, So Hard It Would Cut Through Iron.

Damn It, Sqd Caught Me Afk....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:angry Payup, i still hate you for my wall of blue text last night, i cant believe i saved you from getting it with GTI's evil plan and you payed me back with that b:cry
    PS: was fun tho, inventor asked me to invite him to faction ahahah (have a SS of it ) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ya kinda in the middle of rebuilding a bit since we lost that 30 some good tw'ers awhile ago and those ****ty holiday weeks and these stupid freakin sunday wars b:angry and for some reason to much inactivity lol but meh its still fun we still try we will still beat any other tw faction if we could fight them. excuses excuses i know give it some time we will be back up there soon enough :)

How did I miss this!!

How long ago was it when I told you (you as in Rad) them exact events would unfold about people leaving etc?

Go bk to being Rad's leader, you were good at it, demote the shoddy officers still there, promote people who wanna advance, and better the faction. Not just be content with what they have.

How many times have Rad had the "secret Pk wars" that was so talked about on your forums when I was there to practice for TW? It doesn't replace the exp you can get in an actual TW, but it promotes teamwork, knowing other classes' weaknesses, and your strengths. None of which the credit card, pve players in Rad know about. Did you work and build on that sin strategy? etc etc

An idea or 2 off the top on my head b:cute I should have apped to be an officer b:chuckle

b:kiss

PS, you should be a racing driver with them excuses xD

Idk if it was this thread, but guild bases cost like 2 billion for a lvl 1 base? Along with warsong mats, chips and mirages (I think) Better get saving up...
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ...Why so many 10-page+ chatter when it comes to topics of Enrage/TW? I thought this game was dead to half the ppl around here and the others don't care what becomes of "TW" on HT.

Other than that, doesn't seem to be any news around here =D
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hmmmm was gunna post a reply to this, but my momma always told me if i can't say anything nice don't say anything at all... soooo *goes back to much better game made by Sony*

there really is no need to say anything bad about what i said there. a summary of events that has helped create the situation Rad is in now doesnt mean i am ******** or qqing about anything. what was said was a positive outlook for the situations we have had lately.

i would actually like to hear what negative you have to say. thankfully i am one of the few that wont be offended by hearing negatives from strangers on the internet. if you want to be negative over a game you say you dont play and people you say you dont give a flying **** for be my guest b:cute
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    But it always amuses me to see that even if Enrage think everyone fails they won't do anything to help other faction be less fail.. What happened to the old Enrage that loved a long epic battle win or lose? Make Enrage 2 and attack urself b:laugh So you don't have to deal with fail factions.

let me hold ur hand while u ****, and wipe ur *** when you ****. is that helping you out more?

u been around the game long enough Exe, you should help the faction ur in get better in TW. but u said many times you dont care about tw. yet u still shoot ideas out there to improve TW..... hummm.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited January 2011
    ...Why so many 10-page+ chatter when it comes to topics of Enrage/TW? I thought this game was dead to half the ppl around here and the others don't care what becomes of "TW" on HT.

Other than that, doesn't seem to be any news around here =D

u get ur *** back to dieing and making ur KDR worse! :D b:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    let me hold ur hand while u ****, and wipe ur *** when you ****. is that helping you out more?

u been around the game long enough Exe, you should help the faction ur in get better in TW. but u said many times you dont care about tw. yet u still shoot ideas out there to improve TW..... hummm.

There is a difference about dream of a better tomorrow and actually do it mister. I don't care about TW anymore because its not worth spending the rest of my life to try and overcome them.. Its still just a game, but yeah... more fun TWs would make game more fun for me and probably a lot of other people. Im just throwing balls around, im not saying im gonna go and get them after ive done it..

And with comments like that I don't wanna go on a date with you tomorrow after all b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If You Have Any Questions About Rad', Please Direct Them To Me. I Am Now The Leader Of Rad' And We Will Continue To Grow And Become What We Use To Be But Better. We Will Work On Our Teamwork And Timing. We Will Cordinate Our Stuns, Sleep, Hf's, And Attks. We Will Know The Kill Order For A Sqd And To Kill As A Team.

Enrage Enjoy Your Time, Rad' Is Coming For You.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    There is a difference about dream of a better tomorrow and actually do it mister. I don't care about TW anymore because its not worth spending the rest of my life to try and overcome them.. Its still just a game, but yeah... more fun TWs would make game more fun for me and probably a lot of other people. Im just throwing balls around, im not saying im gonna go and get them after ive done it..

And with comments like that I don't wanna go on a date with you tomorrow after all b:cry

well wtf am i to do w/ these roses i bought.....
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I figure its time for me to post my unaltered, unrestricted perspective of the Sunday night TW and the events leading to it.

On Saturday evening, I received a pm claiming that they had vital TW information to share with me. I was informed that LifeHunting had obtained his warsoul weapon as well as rumours that DarkFury and urbanpulse had undergone makeovers to reduce the moustache to a 'hitler tash' and become a panda respectively. Additionally while I went to make some toast, I peeked out of my window and was shocked to see some interstellar dinosaurs. Did this mean that Charity was back to lead Radiance to victory!? I immediately began to panic and called Mystic into our officers channel in vent. I shared this information with him and he also shared my concern, however he had to go afk as his boyfriend was 'in the middle of something with him' so left it to me to plan a counter initiative.

I sat and thought for hours, but all that I could come up with was 'curl up in a ball and cry'. However, Mystic returned and The_Wall arrived having completed watching Captain Picard pewpew some borgs. We sat and decided that the best course of action would be to dig into the guild mirage funds and offer all of our DD's who do not have +10 weapons the coin to upgrade their weapons to +10, in return for naked photos of themselves. Unfortunately for us, only thehate was interested in exchanging her nude pics for gear upgrades, but she demanded a r9 bow, and none of us could click chip packs fast enough. So we decided to go with a defensive roster and see how things went.

Wall-e offered to be the initial and single cat-puller, but Domgrath demanded that he was also allowed to pull, else he would sharpen some bamboo and stab me in the eye. Having come up with a strategy, all that was left for us to do was prey. Prey that muttz had not also taken a makeover to being a panda and CrazyDan would not show up with even more pink fashion. I made some more toast, and did not sleep that night.b:shocked

On the night of the TW, I was put on 'panda sitting' duty, with Domgrath in my squad. we were initially assigned to the xTaintedx fight. I was too lazy to pull a catapult, so I put Morithiel and Domgrath in charge of pulling. Mori's fingers were too greasy from eating too much southern fried chicken, so she died multiple times and it was left to Dom and some other poor souls to deal with our catapults, while I did some 'spinny shizzle' with my axes.

When the tainted fight was over, I quickly rushed my squad to the Radiance TW. I moved my phantom into our vent HQ channel. Mystic seemed confused and angry, I asked him what was wrong and he informed me that we did not have anybody to pull catapults. The_Wall had to go afk, something about Jean-Luc Picard being assimilated to the borg collective. Matroskin was also busy doing some 'Russian mafia stuff' and Ouka accidently sprayed deodorant in his eyes and was unable to see. I was, though, given good news that my 'information' was incorrect and the TW was winnable. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and set Domgrath, along with his all class pet called 'EvilTree' pulling catapults, to win the fight for Enrage! b:victory

After the TW. It became clear that our luck was based on us being blessed by Haylal's wisdom (http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv7/Scarag77/ObeytheToast.jpg) and we happily wc'd the night away. Apart from Morithiel who went to locate more southern friend chicken and Mystic who went to touch himself over the pictures thehate had sent him.
    b:thanks

I hope this sums up the TW for you all and I hope you all enjoyed my insight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morithiel - Heavens Tear
    Morithiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Psh, I didn't die much you turkey twizzler... I do recall catapulting that crystal to shizzle
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kora u can put the roses on the dead people you kill in PK.. like Jimmy the Tulip, exept its roses.. Kora the Rose.. maybe not as catchy..

oh and Steopie, you should start writing books.. You are good at making things interesting in your wall of text.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I figure its time for me to post my unaltered, unrestricted perspective of the Sunday night TW and the events leading to it.

On Saturday evening, I received a pm claiming that they had vital TW information to share with me. I was informed that LifeHunting had obtained his warsoul weapon as well as rumours that DarkFury and urbanpulse had undergone makeovers to reduce the moustache to a 'hitler tash' and become a panda respectively. Additionally while I went to make some toast, I peeked out of my window and was shocked to see some interstellar dinosaurs. Did this mean that Charity was back to lead Radiance to victory!? I immediately began to panic and called Mystic into our officers channel in vent. I shared this information with him and he also shared my concern, however he had to go afk as his boyfriend was 'in the middle of something with him' so left it to me to plan a counter initiative.

I sat and thought for hours, but all that I could come up with was 'curl up in a ball and cry'. However, Mystic returned and The_Wall arrived having completed watching Captain Picard pewpew some borgs. We sat and decided that the best course of action would be to dig into the guild mirage funds and offer all of our DD's who do not have +10 weapons the coin to upgrade their weapons to +10, in return for naked photos of themselves. Unfortunately for us, only thehate was interested in exchanging her nude pics for gear upgrades, but she demanded a r9 bow, and none of us could click chip packs fast enough. So we decided to go with a defensive roster and see how things went.

Wall-e offered to be the initial and single cat-puller, but Domgrath demanded that he was also allowed to pull, else he would sharpen some bamboo and stab me in the eye. Having come up with a strategy, all that was left for us to do was prey. Prey that muttz had not also taken a makeover to being a panda and CrazyDan would not show up with even more pink fashion. I made some more toast, and did not sleep that night.b:shocked

On the night of the TW, I was put on 'panda sitting' duty, with Domgrath in my squad. we were initially assigned to the xTaintedx fight. I was too lazy to pull a catapult, so I put Morithiel and Domgrath in charge of pulling. Mori's fingers were too greasy from eating too much southern fried chicken, so she died multiple times and it was left to Dom and some other poor souls to deal with our catapults, while I did some 'spinny shizzle' with my axes.

When the tainted fight was over, I quickly rushed my squad to the Radiance TW. I moved my phantom into our vent HQ channel. Mystic seemed confused and angry, I asked him what was wrong and he informed me that we did not have anybody to pull catapults. The_Wall had to go afk, something about Jean-Luc Picard being assimilated to the borg collective. Matroskin was also busy doing some 'Russian mafia stuff' and Ouka accidently sprayed deodorant in his eyes and was unable to see. I was, though, given good news that my 'information' was incorrect and the TW was winnable. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and set Domgrath, along with his all class pet called 'EvilTree' pulling catapults, to win the fight for Enrage! b:victory

After the TW. It became clear that our luck was based on us being blessed by Haylal's wisdom (http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv7/Scarag77/ObeytheToast.jpg) and we happily wc'd the night away. Apart from Morithiel who went to locate more southern friend chicken and Mystic who went to touch himself over the pictures thehate had sent him.

I can't believe I missed out on all that fun! Let's do it again sometime :D.
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2011

This made me roflmao - thanks for the laugh. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
This discussion has been closed.