TW??!!! Enraged

jawson666
jawson666 Posts: 11
edited January 2011 in Etherblade (West)
i see that enraged owns the whole map and 1 question why are no TW faction working together with each other??? then we have a chance to get TW back so plz ppl lay down the blades and fight aside.
go all in 1 faction and then when enraged si gone disband and make diffreent factions

plz ppl
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yay for alts with no balls b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of Enraged...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TW?

what's that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Blah blah blah...heard this all before
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    jawson666 wrote: »
    i see that enraged owns the whole map and 1 question why are no TW faction working together with each other??? then we have a chance to get TW back so plz ppl lay down the blades and fight aside.
    go all in 1 faction and then when enraged si gone disband and make diffreent factions

plz ppl

Bored so let's play along

Ok for arguements sake lets say that happened .. Why should the new uber guild disband ? Isn't that like just asking Enrage to break apart ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jawson666
    edited January 2011
    Blah blah blah...heard this all before

you do why is Enraged still on top??
    cmon ppl dont give up!
  • jawson666
    edited January 2011
    Bored so let's play along

Ok for arguements sake lets say that happened .. Why should the new uber guild disband ? Isn't that like just asking Enrage to break apart ?

teh new uber guild should disband cuz we fight to wake up TW not make it alive and kill t again
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It just takes people to grow up, leave their ego's at the door and make 1 faction, instead of average tw guilds. People from Rad, Drakon, TE, Dominus, ChukNoris and w/e other faction has crawled out the woodwork could make a pretty strong force. Heck could make 2 to 3 strong tw factions.

With quiet afew of the 100+ having rank gear, it should be easier to distinguish who has skill and who doesn't.

Idk my 2 cents. Troll away.

Does Rad still have its handful of chicken sht pkers? And does enrage still have Sliverberg, I enjoyed fighting him b:cute
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    It just takes people to grow up, leave their ego's at the door and make 1 faction, instead of average tw guilds. People from Rad, Drakon, TE, Dominus, and w/e other faction has crawled out the woodwork could make a pretty strong force. Heck could make 2 to 3 strong tw factions.

It's only one or two ego's though and they will not leave them at the door since that is all they have.
    Does Rad still have its handful of chicken sht pkers? And does enrage still have Sliverberg, I enjoyed fighting him b:cute

Answer to both : Joined WaR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Figured the whole Tao's Demise/Rad's gain would have had a greater effect but.....

....yea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Its not that easy to create a big TW faction that can beat Enrage. Even with 80 strong people with hax gear it will not be enough if they dont know what they are doing. Enrages core got 2 years of TW training and know what to do, how to work together and how to assist attack, heavens flame the crowd etc. What you will get with 80 strong people for TW is a fast loss, cause they probably will run around PKing 1 and 1 as they see and don't work together as a team, that will make the faction weak and they will lose fast. There is no place you actually can train to be a better TWer exept doing TW, but when it lasts 5 minutes you don't have much time to improve yourself or your teamwork with your squad. Unless there are 80 people that will constantly show for TW, constantly work together to improve, get a good vent set up etc etc and give up their real life just for the purpose of getting a pro TWer, I dont see it will happen.

Even if such a faction will be created it will probably end up in some drama cause of losing fast and people will leave, feel like its pointless and it will be back to their old small guilds. I do not think anyone care about TW anymore... Hard for it to ever become fun again when Enrage is so well establish and keeping their core for such a long time. For any faction to become nearly as good will take at least the same time as they have used to gain control over the map. The more TW challenge Enrage get the longer they will keep together for the fun of it.. If they like 5 minute TWs so be it, at least I get to go to bed earlier since im european and its at 5 AM fml.

I would rather have fun with friends in game and trying to improve somehow, TW is only a few minutes every weekend so might as well do some PvE stuff instead. The fun we had with TW like 2 years ago is over and now I think most people gave up trying.. I know I stopped caring a long time ago b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Figured the whole Tao's Demise/Rad's gain would have had a greater effect but.....

....yea.

But Enrage also gain members when guilds fall like Tao/Salad so it balance's itself out. In the long run all Tao's demise did was let TE get on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I would rather have fun with friends in game and trying to improve somehow, TW is only a few minutes every weekend so might as well do some PvE stuff instead. The fun we had with TW like 2 years ago is over and now I think most people gave up trying.. I know I stopped caring a long time ago b:bye

so true (except for the trying to improve part)

As most guilds don't care anymore, it's up to enrage to somehow make tw more fun if they want to, although i don't see this happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so true (except for the trying to improve part)

As most guilds don't care anymore, it's up to enrage to somehow make tw more fun if they want to, although i don't see this happening.

explain how its is Enrage's job......
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol everything is Enrage's fault and Enrage's responsibility. Really? Two-ish months away from this forum but I feel like I haven't missed a day. Still making melodramatic umbrella statements implying that it's Enrage's fault it owns the map and should disband. Work for yourself for once instead of passive aggressively suggest a solution be fed to you on a silver spoon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited January 2011
    Lol everything is Enrage's fault and Enrage's responsibility. Really? Two-ish months away from this forum but I feel like I haven't missed a day. Still making melodramatic umbrella statements implying that it's Enrage's fault it owns the map and should disband. Work for yourself for once instead of passive aggressively suggest a solution be fed to you on a silver spoon.

Its not Enrage's fault that they are good lol.. but.. Enrage is the only factor to actually do something about it when the rest of the server can't... If Enrage would split up into maybe another faction just to attack Enrage for the fun of TW, take with em people from different factions, kinda like what happened to Radiance when Enrage, Tao and Caesar was created. That made TW fun for a long time.. I did actually think Enrage might weaken or something like that would happen after owning the map for so long and TW pay was gone, I am surprised 5 minute TWs still are fun, but I do understand that its not fair for anyone to expect them to do something like it, when you have been a part of a faction for 2 years that are the best, you got all your friends there etc etc. why leave? Well, its not easy to leave a faction you have been in for so long and that you love.. I am pretty sure most of Enrage don't wanna start build something new, and just stick with the old.
    So Enrage can do something about maybe getting TW fun again, but I don't see it happen and I don't think anyone expects you to.. Keep the map, keep 5 min TWs, the rest of Heavens Tear gave up, you can see that by all the semi TW factions like Drakon, Dominus, GoldDigrz, TheEmpire and Radiance, Radiance probably lost a lot of players, I see many of them go to Enrage. None of these factions most likely cant fill 80 players for TW anymore, exept maybe Radiance.

Hopefully the new guild base system can make things a bit more fun, but I heard it was insanely expensive from people reading chinese forum and I shouldnt get any hopes up. We are on a PvE server, lets do PvE b:bye
    edited January 2011

Since when did i say it was enrage's fault? Seems like you are, as usual, trying to stir up some drama, and somewhat successfully.

Exegesis has basically explained in-depth wat I was saying in my post. I don't care if enrage disbands/reforms etc or not; all I'm saying is that if you want something different to the recent TWs, then yes it's up to enrage to change the way things are. It's clear that all other guilds have given up on TW weeks (months?) ago, and so only enrage can make TW interesting again. You could argue that other players should form together to challenge enrage, but these days people would rather be with friends than make TW their first priority.

If you're liking the current TWs and everything is well, then feel free to continue doing wat you have been doing lately (and this is wat I expect to happen).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i hate how people try to compare "enrage should split to make tw fun again" to when tao/salad were created... if you remember your history correctly it had nothing to do with wanting to split up the map, per se, and everything to do with dissention umong the ranks so to speak. they had inside turmoil, and people left. those people created new guilds where they could gather with their friends and do what they love to do. Sorry, but enrage is, for the most part, happy with our guild. We are not going to disban just to make everyone else happy. sorry. in fact, it seems as though every time someone suggests such an inane idea, we tend to band together even stronger. take note at how many of our lovely members step up to voice their opinions about the subject every time is is brought up on a thread, and no you cant complain about WHO it is. fact is they are all long standing, loyal members. (besides, dead forums are dead. dont expect new blood...just new alts hiding the faces of the fail losers who post on them)

what was posted before is true enough. the idea of people coming together to create a "new" guild to fight us is a dream. they would encounter many months of failure, more than likely, while they attempted to come together as a well-oiled machine to take on the big bad Enrage. In the process, many will get irritated, upset, disappointed, whatever and move on to other guilds where they will QQ about failed leadership, bad strategies, lack of experience, etc. The days of people coming together as a team under hard battles for no reward are long gone. people dont really care that much these days. They are happy running FF for xp and nirvana for coin and complaining about Enrage. Such is the way of this "perfect world" thank you pwe, you created a monster...

edit: Quoting MsE: You could argue that other players should form together to challenge enrage, but these days people would rather be with friends...

why is it ok for everyone else to want to play with friends, but not us? hmmmm
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited January 2011
    Never said it wasn't ok for you to be with friends. Like I said, I don't expect enrage to change anything, I don't care and I don't blame u for wanting to keep things the same (being with friends is partly why).

All I'm saying is don't expect TW to change; don't expect some superpower to suddenly appear and challenge enrage; don't expect rad to give you a good challenge any time soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    i hate how people try to compare "enrage should split to make tw fun again" to when tao/salad were created... if you remember your history correctly it had nothing to do with wanting to split up the map, per se, and everything to do with dissention umong the ranks so to speak. they had inside turmoil, and people left. those people created new guilds where they could gather with their friends and do what they love to do. Sorry, but enrage is, for the most part, happy with our guild. We are not going to disban just to make everyone else happy. sorry. in fact, it seems as though every time someone suggests such an inane idea, we tend to band together even stronger. take note at how many of our lovely members step up to voice their opinions about the subject every time is is brought up on a thread, and no you cant complain about WHO it is. fact is they are all long standing, loyal members. (besides, dead forums are dead. dont expect new blood...just new alts hiding the faces of the fail losers who post on them)

what was posted before is true enough. the idea of people coming together to create a "new" guild to fight us is a dream. they would encounter many months of failure, more than likely, while they attempted to come together as a well-oiled machine to take on the big bad Enrage. In the process, many will get irritated, upset, disappointed, whatever and move on to other guilds where they will QQ about failed leadership, bad strategies, lack of experience, etc. The days of people coming together as a team under hard battles for no reward are long gone. people dont really care that much these days. They are happy running FF for xp and nirvana for coin and complaining about Enrage. Such is the way of this "perfect world" thank you pwe, you created a monster...

edit: Quoting MsE: You could argue that other players should form together to challenge enrage, but these days people would rather be with friends...

why is it ok for everyone else to want to play with friends, but not us? hmmmm

Anneliesse, your second part of your post is true... Nobody says Enrage should disband, just saying "if" they did TW could be fun again.. But I know that a well established faction don't come easy and I understand why they arent gonna disband cause of what the people outside might want. But I am surprised that with all the hardcore TWers from back in the days loved TW and now when there is no TW pay it seems like most dont want long TWs anymore... HP charms don't come cheap anymore, so I guess the economy has some of its reasons for Enrage not to want 2-3 hour TWs.

MsE never said its not okey for Enrage to play with friends, its just the reason of people caring more about playing with friends then TW that is the reason Enrage havent disbanded...Because Enrage also want to play with friends, and most of their friends are probably in Enrage so it makes sense....

TW is dead, as long as the old Enrage core still play the game, there is no way anyone is gonna bother try to challenge you... Several factions have tried, everyone has failed and it seems people gave up. TW is dead and it will be dead, Enrage will never get a true challenge again on this server, you can dream and wish all you want that someday a faction will rise to at least hold out 1 hour against Enrage 1 vs 1, but it wont happen. There isnt enough people interested to give up their real life, friends and family to create a hardcore TW faction that trains everyday in PK, war strategies and whatever to be the best... Nobody gives a **** about mirages that the land give, the cost is more then the gain, that is not Enrage's fault, thats PWI's fault.

Everyone can QQ as much as they want that isnt in Enrage, im not QQing that Enrage owns everything.. They worked hard to get what they created, but I am surprised that a lot of you TW based players enjoy 5 minute TWs... If Enrage just disappeared we would have at least 5 factions battling the lands, maybe not as Pro TWs, but it would be fun. This is a game, people want to have fun, not hard work with playing 24/7 and do pushups like in the military.. I Just hope that you will understand that if Enrage disappear it will change TW from boring to fun, but nobody says you should. Its just a "what if" scenario..

Its kinda boring to do BH, nirvana, TT etc all day long and TW is the only thing in the game that differs this game from other MMORPGS and makes gearing up and grinding worth doing to improve yourself to be a better TWer... IF PWI could have a place for factions to train for TW that would give Enrage more challenge, but 5 minutes every weekend isnt enough to train, its demotivating and thats why people dont care anymore.

If PWI implement a free TW training arena for factions to train it could be fun again I think.

So a few keyword

* Nobody expect or says Enrage should disband
    * Nobody cares to TW when it last 5 minute.
    * Nobody cares to make a new TW faction when its no way to train teamwork and it will end up in drama and fail leadership.
    * This is a game, people want to have fun, not work hard to beat Enrage when its no place to train. If you think we could train in DT that is fail, it will end up with Enrage destroying everyone coming outside of safezone and then that is all ruined, its also only 2 hours a week.
    * TW is dead, don't expect to get a challenge for another year or more.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    IDEA,

if you guys dont care about TW, stop posting it is boring and "i hope u have fun w/ 5 min TWs" untill THAT day happens u all care.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited January 2011
    IDEA,

if you guys dont care about TW, stop posting it is boring and "i hope u have fun w/ 5 min TWs" untill THAT day happens u all care.

but... but.. I want to care b:cry
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well, not all of the TWs are 5 minutes, and some are still fun (thank you sooo much synthesis for last night's war btw. i enjoyed it as well as the afternoon war with dom). i have to agree with nubis, why does everyone act like they care... and then none are willing to put in the work to make a change. guess we all have nothing better to do than complain about tw. hate to say it, but pwe is who we should all be blaming. without the little carrot of tw pay, many players arent willing to work to build a guild to fight us.

*just a note: i'm almost saddened by rad. they were starting to look promising again, and then... they just burned out like an unimpressive little sparkler. oh well...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited January 2011
    well, not all of the TWs are 5 minutes, and some are still fun (thank you sooo much synthesis for last night's war btw. i enjoyed it as well as the afternoon war with dom). i have to agree with nubis, why does everyone act like they care... and then none are willing to put in the work to make a change. guess we all have nothing better to do than complain about tw. hate to say it, but pwe is who we should all be blaming. without the little carrot of tw pay, many players arent willing to work to build a guild to fight us.

*just a note: i'm almost saddened by rad. they were starting to look promising again, and then... they just burned out like an unimpressive little sparkler. oh well...

yeah. PWE ruined the main interest for TW to decrease gold price from 400k to 1m.

Radiance had potential but never got the spirit I guess, lack of training, teamwork and interest maybe.. easy to judge Rad for not succeeding, but they did pretty good a few times b:victory
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ya kinda in the middle of rebuilding a bit since we lost that 30 some good tw'ers awhile ago and those ****ty holiday weeks and these stupid freakin sunday wars b:angry and for some reason to much inactivity lol but meh its still fun we still try we will still beat any other tw faction if we could fight them. excuses excuses i know give it some time we will be back up there soon enough :)
  • jawson666
    edited January 2011
    if u ppl care we want 1 freaking facton with strong ppl. but noo u have too much ego not want too work together in TW it is not about pvp it is about teamwork!

i hope u guys realize that. i think i am gone give up cuz no one says i wanna do something about and no faction merges!b:surrender
    edited January 2011
    if u ppl care we want 1 freaking facton with strong ppl. but noo u have too much ego not want too work together in TW it is not about pvp it is about teamwork!

i hope u guys realize that. i think i am gone give up cuz no one says i wanna do something about and no faction merges!b:surrender

For over 1 year different factions have tried, but never succeeded. people gave up.. and now the land isnt worth much so the reward sux.. thats why the interest isnt as good as it used to.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yoo lypii (edit; waits whos exe? lmaoooooooo. chan?? -_- i forgot)

damnnnnnnnnnnn

you guys still arounddddddddd

and btw

reason why most factions still fail at TW againest enrage is simple

pve server, if it was pvp server it would been more a challenge.

imo.

but what i know?

i havent played fulltime since

literally last year :x
    edited January 2011
    yoo lypii (edit; waits whos exe? lmaoooooooo. chan?? -_- i forgot)

damnnnnnnnnnnn

you guys still arounddddddddd

and btw

reason why most factions still fail at TW againest enrage is simple

pve server, if it was pvp server it would been more a challenge.

imo.

but what i know?

i havent played fulltime since

literally last year :x

yeah chan :p shush Cotto and get your fail *** back to pk b:laugh

yeah on a pvp server we could easier train a bit together fighting as a team, on this server its not many in pk mode at all b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Merges fail, 98% of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
This discussion has been closed.