TW??!!! Enraged

Comments

• Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    my self. must say anyone in Radi tw this last weekend you fail and ur faction fails. to lose to Enrage w/. only 1 cata out there............... that is fail. COMEON we gave u a chance you just left the cata alone and tried to kill DD instead. dont blame Enrage for ur personal Hate towards special Enrage members and that you go outta your way to try and kill during a TW. do your ****ing job in a ****ing tw and you might get ahead.

ps, after radi tw i aquired .1% on my kdr at 5900 kills u do the math b:cute b:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Evanera look at your own posts....maybe youre going blind from all that...... Today's Level 99 is yesterday's 90..... and plenty have left and as I see it keep leaving steadily.....

The mustache stays!

Personally..I didn't fail but say what you want and think what you want, I started my comments by giving Enrage their dues. Some of you are just A holes and attack anyone who posts.. and you wonder why the forums are dying and boring too?

There is actually no QQ in anything I said, no reason to. TW was what it was. I speak for myself not for Rad. Too bad there can't be any intelligent discussion in these forums.

Now I'm even more bored....same ppl always attacking others in here.. it gets so old.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I find it funny how ppl like to blame enrage for the trouble in game. They blame enrage cause the maps one color(altho in a way they were the ones that kicked all our asses),they blame them cause no one can beat them and they say that enrage only got to power after tw was changed. I recall the enrage fought and gained much of the land they have b4 the change. People sitting here complaining cause they dont have the ability nor the man power to over throw the best tw faction is completely and utterly immature.Instead of acting like children and stomping your feet suck it up and get better. Evanera is right, they can't win. You complain cause they beat you in 5 mins then they wanna give you a chance,kill farming or not, you complain anyways.I havent been able to tw much lately but last i did we,dominos, got kill farmed. Yes there were those that left for their own reasons but some of us stayed. We went out and wasted our charms along with enrage. Why? cause it was fun. I have many friends in enrage and they dont want a 5 min war or a bunch of panzies running away when they try to draw it out. They want a challenge,they want people to stay and fight so they could have fun for a change. Them disbanding wouldnt change anything. Over a short period of time another faction would capitalize and they would be in the same boat enrage is in now.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Evanera look at your own posts....maybe youre going blind from all that...... Today's Level 99 is yesterday's 90..... and plenty have left and as I see it keep leaving steadily.....

The mustache stays!

Personally..I didn't fail but say what you want and think what you want, I started my comments by giving Enrage their dues. Some of you are just A holes and attack anyone who posts.. and you wonder why the forums are dying and boring too?

There is actually no QQ in anything I said, no reason to. TW was what it was. I speak for myself not for Rad. Too bad there can't be any intelligent discussion in these forums.

Now I'm even more bored....same ppl always attacking others in here.. it gets so old.

We are ***.holes..deal with it. Name people who have left because of leadership issues :)

Contrary to your beliefs, my original intention was not to kill farm you guys. What I wanted to do was only send 1 catapult so you guys could not worry about defending so much, and you could spend more time getting strong pushes going, thus giving both sides a decent fight. The only reason it ended up being a kill farm for us, was because your faction is so pathetic it allowed itself to get kill farmed. It's your guys' own damn fault you FAIL to a whole new level and allowed yourselves to get kill farmed. It's not our fault we're so much stronger than you that we can just have pure base control for an entire fight. Next time instead of just getting pissed off at us, why don't you take a look at the state your faction is in and work on improving yourselves. Stop spending so much time moaning like whiny bishes and worry about yourselves for a change.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011

How does it feel to get smacked down for 45 minutes

Personally I had fun .. Tis always nice to see dead Enrage even more so when they have spent $5k + and still go down as often as a prostitutes pants ( not aimed at you btw Mystic but ijs ).

Was Sunday frustrating and made me angry .. yeah in a way but a good way. Just made me more determined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2011

The mustache stays!

are you gonna use cash shopping as a scapegoat for enrage's forum domination too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Personally I had fun ..

Good, that was the intent. I can't really say I would care if Radiance had fun, but the point of it was fun. I had pm's of people telling me to *** off, and others saying they had fun. Guess which ones I responded to.
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is a game, people want to have fun, not hard work with playing 24/7 and do pushups like in the military..

Oh God, someone's going to make me do pushups?! b:cry
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    are you gonna use cash shopping as a scapegoat for enrage's forum domination too?

People cash shop ?? I thought everyone in the game just merchant/farm ... They wouldn't be telling lies would they ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    One of your members actually WCed that the only reason we won was because of how many cash shoppers we have. I don't remember who but I think I have a feeling on who it would be ...
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Again you refer to me.

I never QQ'd about anything as a matter of fact. I pointed out that kill farming in someone's base is not letting them try to push or get extra experience etc etc as was being said, that's it. It's neither positive or negative, just what it was. Whoever pm'd you thats on them. It's not me, I had fun in TW regardless and pm'd no one about it.

I started my comments on this thread with no negative statements about Enrage, or anyone else, no QQ except about the whole ridiculous TW system PWI adopted.

Why you choose to attack ppl who comment other than to get your jollies is beyond me.

You can try and pretend you were just trying to let the war go longer by sending only 1 cata, but the fact is base ended up being kill farming..... so call it what it is. Did you lose control of your ppl or did you just want to kill farm? That said, Enrage was winning so their choice to do what they wanted but the farm killing started fairly early on as I saw so..... not sure where that going easy on Rad to stretch it out part came in. Nobody asked you to go easy to the best of my knowledge. Getting farm killed ....yep pretty sad I must say, but only a low class winner needs to rub their opponents face in a loss. The loss spoke for itself. But then again you do say you are an A hole. I agree!
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Once again, your frustration is turning me on ^^

Who said I was even talking about you?

I thought you were done dealing with an immature kid?

Don't think I need to say anymore. Already proved how awful you are b:cute
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Enrage will continue to killfarm radiance until DarkFury gets a makeover and removes that ridiculous moustache his char has.
    b:cryb:bye

ROFL. this made me LOL...

and Evanera probably didnt make a lot of people leave, as far as I know not many left and I doubt the old core ever will regardless of leader... When u got most of ur friends in one faction and been in a place for that long it doesnt matter, cause most are too scared to try something new, afraid that it will fail. Even if they did they would always end up back in Enrage like they always have.

But it always amuses me to see that even if Enrage think everyone fails they won't do anything to help other faction be less fail.. What happened to the old Enrage that loved a long epic battle win or lose? Make Enrage 2 and attack urself b:laugh So you don't have to deal with fail factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Them disbanding wouldnt change anything. Over a short period of time another faction would capitalize and they would be in the same boat enrage is in now.

This is true, but at least it would be fun for about 1 year untill that could happen b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Again you refer to me.

I never QQ'd about anything as a matter of fact. I pointed out that kill farming in someone's base is not letting them try to push or get extra experience etc etc as was being said, that's it. It's neither positive or negative, just what it was. Whoever pm'd you thats on them. It's not me, I had fun in TW regardless and pm'd no one about it.

I started my comments on this thread with no negative statements about Enrage, or anyone else, no QQ except about the whole ridiculous TW system PWI adopted.

Why you choose to attack ppl who comment other than to get your jollies is beyond me.

You can try and pretend you were just trying to let the war go longer by sending only 1 cata, but the fact is base ended up being kill farming..... so call it what it is. Did you lose control of your ppl or did you just want to kill farm? That said, Enrage was winning so their choice to do what they wanted but the farm killing started fairly early on as I saw so..... not sure where that going easy on Rad to stretch it out part came in. Nobody asked you to go easy to the best of my knowledge. Getting farm killed ....yep pretty sad I must say, but only a low class winner needs to rub their opponents face in a loss. The loss spoke for itself. But then again you do say you are an A hole. I agree!

I'm curious to know at which point does normal TWing and killing opponents in their base turn into kill farming? You seem to believe that "kill farming" started early on... When did the type of killing acceptable to you turn into the type of killing that isn't acceptable to you? I want to know where you drew the line separating acceptable killing from kill farming in this last TW, which most of Rad considered to be this heinous act of dishonor. People died the same amount and manner as they would in any normal TW. Keep in mind we didn't even destroy any towers in your base, which is typical during a kill farm.

Enlighten me b:mischievous
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just like TE v Tao QQ threads.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *Facepalm*

I could make up a large response to this thread, but I'm gonna try and not waste my time. In the end, I agree w/ DarkFury on a lot of things, I agree w/ some Enrage members on a few things. However, people aren't always 100% correct.

Also, I respect Radiance for leaving that fight. If I was Rad's leader and it was going down like that, I would have done the same thing. Only brings down a large faction's morale when they are kill-spawned, among other harming things.
  • DarkMousey - Heavens Tear
    DarkMousey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That would be because Enrage has factions who bump out others in bidding, pay off other factions, and buy their way to the top.
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    That would be because Enrage has factions who bump out others in bidding, pay off other factions, and buy their way to the top.

Lol.

/5chars
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Keep in mind we didn't even destroy any towers in your base, which is typical during a kill farm.

you guys did take out a crystal tower. after you left the crystal at 1.5m. take that!
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    you guys did take out a crystal tower. after you left the crystal at 1.5m. take that!

b:avoid
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    How butthurt was your entire faction that you're pathetic enough to be kill farmed? How does it feel to get smacked down for 45 minutes by 1 catapult and having only killed it one time? How does it feel to have had only a few catapults get on our paths, and the rest be killed before they even leave the base? All of this must be very hard for you to handle, but it's okay! <3

It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat! ya wrote that myself :avoid
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2011

who has been bumped out? how would we know? why would we even need to do that?
    *Facepalm*

I could make up a large response to this thread, but I'm gonna try and not waste my time. In the end, I agree w/ DarkFury on a lot of things, I agree w/ some Enrage members on a few things. However, people aren't always 100% correct.

Also, I respect Radiance for leaving that fight. If I was Rad's leader and it was going down like that, I would have done the same thing. Only brings down a large faction's morale when they are kill-spawned, among other harming things.

nothing raises morale like abandoning ship and running away.

Again you refer to me.

i like how you prefaced that with "i never QQ'd about anything"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear
    DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:tired Not sure why but this thread made me sleepy. Basically to all complaining about TW being boring just get 5 other people from the same guild you're in and spend all day doing things together. If enough people do this and 'you know' actually learn every movement the other person/people make then you can adapt yourself to getting things running more efficient. This is where the Teamwork aspect comes into effect.

Oh noez... I'm gonna be kicked for giving out the TW secret b:shocked b:sad
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat! ya wrote that myself :avoid

+100 to this. Great post urby.

Another Note, which is sad but oh so true.

Through-out history, the only one's which write history are the victors.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hitler wrote history
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't know why people dragged Enrage into this thread; OP obviously stated that his issue was with with Enraged, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hitler wrote history

Which, for the most part: beside some of his still alive followers... Has been destroyed.

Every old conquest, When the victor would win: they would burn scrolls/scripts, lock down the old Civilization, and kill new offspring along with the "royal" families - make sure to silence the masses. By doing so, it was instill a state of fear - which would then: cripple the effectiveness of any raise of violence towards the "enemy" men (victors).

Sorry if that was a jumble to words, but I hope the point got through.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Reminded me of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25NmudB2fqg

most awesome fight in the history of cinema. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.