TW??!!! Enraged

Comments

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol.

Btw, what happened to Maxim? I distinctly remember Isaphet pm'ing me saying *It'll work just wait :)*

What happaned? I told you it would not work.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pffft pvp or pve i honestly dont think it matters that much. have you seen the map over on LC? the only reason it has any color at all is because the big bad over there basically did what everyone seems to want enrage to do...and yet the map is slowly going back to one color again already. just pointing out a fact...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol everything is Enrage's fault and Enrage's responsibility. Really? Two-ish months away from this forum but I feel like I haven't missed a day. Still making melodramatic umbrella statements implying that it's Enrage's fault it owns the map and should disband. Work for yourself for once instead of passive aggressively suggest a solution be fed to you on a silver spoon.

You're fine. Stay as you are.

Quit crying, you own the map.

What the hell else you want?
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I want enrage to give me my virginity back b:sad Can't beat the 1st time
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol.

Btw, what happened to Maxim? I distinctly remember Isaphet pm'ing me saying *It'll work just wait :)*

What happaned? I told you it would not work.

Ofc it will go back to one color eventually, but it will take a year.. so at least its a bit fun for a while b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its a pve srv, you cant train for real pvp... thats a bullsh1t. You wanna train? make a guild event doh! gather all the ppl you can , pick a place where no1 else grinds, make 2 big teams, go pk mode and have fun, train, try strategies, but yeah all that needs something, something most of the factions dont have... TEAMWORK.
    You guys QQ that Enrage enjoys 5 min TWs, tonight we went in Rad battle with 1 cata. ONE, only 1 freaking cata! we took down all B towers, and kept HQ at 1.5mil for about 30 min. We couldve ended it in 10 min to enlarge our e-peens but we wanted to give Rad some "training" opportunities and time. And what did we get back? They all left instance and called us asses rofl... Do you guys think that only you "wasted" your charms for the fun times? No... we wasted them too... but as we can all see still we are the asses no matter what we do, 5 min war or 45 min, and thats just because you cannot do more? Give me a break...
    "If enrage would disband tw would be alive again" Yes i agree ! but you know what? No1 , no1 on this srv deserves it. Why? just because ppl QQ for over 6 months about it w/o actually doing something about it. It YOUR own fault that Enrage is where it is now! YOUR , every single player on HT that is currently not in enrage, wheater they took part at helping enrage grow at one point or not. WHY? Because:
    1. you cant get over your own egos and selfishness to work together against us.
    2. you did nothing but QQ for all this time
    3. you couldnt stop QQing for 5 min and think of a strategy against us
    4. you didnt know how to exploit our down fall moments and take a real advantage of them
    5. you are still QQing about it and still doing nothing.
    6. your hate is above your desire to be the best.
    7. instead of putting some efforts for your own fun, you call us no-lifers coz we do it.

pick one of the 7 points. Work on it for a while and you will see how TW can be ressed.
    Until then "ObEy tHe ToAsT!"b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    its a pve srv, you cant train for real pvp... thats a bullsh1t. You wanna train? make a guild event doh! gather all the ppl you can , pick a place where no1 else grinds, make 2 big teams, go pk mode and have fun, train, try strategies, but yeah all that needs something, something most of the factions dont have... TEAMWORK.
    You guys QQ that Enrage enjoys 5 min TWs, tonight we went in Rad battle with 1 cata. ONE, only 1 freaking cata! we took down all B towers, and kept HQ at 1.5mil for about 30 min. We couldve ended it in 10 min to enlarge our e-peens but we wanted to give Rad some "training" opportunities and time. And what did we get back? They all left instance and called us asses rofl... Do you guys think that only you "wasted" your charms for the fun times? No... we wasted them too... but as we can all see still we are the asses no matter what we do, 5 min war or 45 min, and thats just because you cannot do more? Give me a break...
    "If enrage would disband tw would be alive again" Yes i agree ! but you know what? No1 , no1 on this srv deserves it. Why? just because ppl QQ for over 6 months about it w/o actually doing something about it. It YOUR own fault that Enrage is where it is now! YOUR , every single player on HT that is currently not in enrage, wheater they took part at helping enrage grow at one point or not. WHY? Because:
    4. you didnt know how to exploit our down fall moments and take a real advantage of them
    7. instead of putting some efforts for your own fun, you call us no-lifers coz we do it.

pick one of the 7 points. Work on it for a while and you will see how TW can be ressed.

The train has left, there is nobody willing to try anymore it seems, if TW pay would still be there, then maybe. If those 2-3 squas go PK mode somewhere quiet to train, we all know that if Enrage finds out about it they will lure world bosses or get 20-30 people in pk mode just to wipe them out..lol ..
    I guess its time for everyone to accept the fact that there isnt enough people with determination to try and destroy Enrage on the battlefield, I know I don't. There is more to life then TW, even though it makes the game a bit more fun b:bye
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011

8. Join Enrage

Option 8 is the choice a lot of the newer people guilty of the first 7 did ( specially the one's who spent the previous months and still do trashing talking them ) .. They took the lazy easy option out . So no Enrage as a faction isn't to blame but not all of your members are faultless .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The train has left, there is nobody willing to try anymore it seems, if TW pay would still be there, then maybe. If those 2-3 squas go PK mode somewhere quiet to train, we all know that if Enrage finds out about it they will lure world bosses or get 20-30 people in pk mode just to wipe them out..lol ..

So damn true! but theres another aspect of the teamwork and challenge! try to keep it out of our ears and keep looking around for the other enemies on the training fields b:chuckle

@ conovar, i agree with that too, but there were also many ppl denied from enrage based on their previous attitude toward us when they were "fighting against us" .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Androoo quit yappin' and start levelingb:chuckleb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TW was fun at least this time, on the topic true ppl will never go above theyr egos to make a competitive TW faction. When that day will come , gold will drop to 100kb:thanks
  • Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
    Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TW was fun at least this time, on the topic true ppl will never go above theyr egos to make a competitive TW faction. When that day will come , gold will drop to 100kb:thanks

why would gold drop too 100k?
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As The New Leader Of Enrage For 2011, I Will Work Towards Making All The Qqing Stop, Gain More $$, Gain More Pewpew, And Less Fail. My Plan For 2011 And The Direction Of Enrage Is Simple, To Charge 50 Zhen To Join Enrage And Share The Zhen With Each Memeber To Buy Monkey Smiley's....c'mon Who Doesn't Like A Nice Monkey? Hehehe.

Yes, I Am Bored And Tanking A 3-3 While Writing This....sshhhh Don't Tell Sqd...lol.

This Is Ht Server, Pve Stop Tripping On Tw's....we Need To Worry About Kun Kun Having Babies And Killing Us All!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As The New Leader Of Enrage For 2011, I Will Work Towards Making All The Qqing Stop, Gain More $$, Gain More Pewpew, And Less Fail. My Plan For 2011 And The Direction Of Enrage Is Simple, To Charge 50 Zhen To Join Enrage And Share The Zhen With Each Memeber To Buy Monkey Smiley's....c'mon Who Doesn't Like A Nice Monkey? Hehehe.

Yes, I Am Bored And Tanking A 3-3 While Writing This....sshhhh Don't Tell Sqd...lol.

This Is Ht Server, Pve Stop Tripping On Tw's....we Need To Worry About Kun Kun Having Babies And Killing Us All!!!

Okay, that made me lol a bit. Thanks T-Bag.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011

This sounds strangely Republican. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Communism ftw
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    8. Join Enrage

Option 8 is the choice a lot of the newer people guilty of the first 7 did ( specially the one's who spent the previous months and still do trashing talking them ) .. They took the lazy easy option out . So no Enrage as a faction isn't to blame but not all of your members are faultless .

A very popular route for people who don't like beating their heads against the Enrage wall, and don't have any issues with lvling and gearing up in another fac so they can get admittied to Enrage.

b:pleased
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Pay u liar!! Don't u know barbs don't tank TT's anymore!! Liar liar pants on fire!!! b:chuckleb:pleased

Good thing I'm not in that same faction Pay.. posting on forums while tanking TT.. pfft..

Oh wait.. I am in the same faction.. RAAAAAAAAAAGEEE!!!!! b:laugh

b:surrender
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    What's faction?
    edited January 2011

AND We all know that humans can't stand in front of 10s of Monkeys b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    AND We all know that humans can't stand on front of 10s of Monkeys b:bye

minor localization changes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2011

All of these points are actually valid ( omg did I just agree?) with 1 exception:

kill farming any guild is not about giving them time to get TW experience. Rofl, I'll have to assume that was sarcastic, I laughed my a$s off when I saw that.

Enrage has definitely earned their land, definitely has the TW know-how that no other guild has found a way to overcome, and there is no reason for them to disband. Truth be told however....Enrage can only take on 1 decently strong guild at one time they are not the powerhouse they once were: Drakon/Rad/ and another guild = giving up 1 or 2 lands. Lots of old Enrage members have left, probably bored to death because TW got so boring. 1 on 1 Enrage wins, anymore than that with decent TW guild and they give up land as we have seen in the past.

PWI you have ruined TW and thereby have essentially ruined the game for many players.

Restore the TW pay, restore refunds on guilds who are outbid, restore letting ppl see who has bid and where, restore the old system. All you have accomplished is to take coin out of the game and force more gold to be bought. WHO ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING? By changing the TW system Enrage has basically gotten PWI's protection, by making it almost worthless and pointless to TW, no rewards , potential losses to small guilds who can't afford to have their bid money kept and no TW, this was a ridiculous over reaction to the TW abuse that was taking place previously. Ironic they waited to change things until Enrage owned the map......... all the changes supposedly to make TW more fair... haha

Restore the TW system as it was and Enrage will suffer the kind of ganking that helped them so much in the past, there will be color on the map, TW will get more interesting, monitor the bidding and guilds to stop the fake bids( do your jobs !), and maybe the game won't completely die as it seems to be doing under the new TW system.

PWI fix it ! PWI you've screwed up now fix it.
    edited January 2011
    And I enjoyed killing you as well.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Oh..you mean the time you tried killing me with 2 towers + 5 people and I managed to slip away? Yea, good job b:chuckle
    edited January 2011
    Since you're just a kid I'll ignore you from here on out, too immature really to deal with........

You go down just like anyone else. 1 BM can easily kill you, I have many times, just as you have killed me many more times. You wanna pretend you don't get killed go ahead. You wanna pretend I haven't killed you go ahead, I couldn't possibly care any less.

This was a TW discussion........
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    It must infuriate you that an *immature kid* is beating you senseless huh?

I'd be ashamed if I were you b:chuckle

I know people kill me, I would likely never deny it. I don't recall you killing me, and if you do it's with multiple people on me. You cannot kill me alone. You have tried countless times to kill me with your claws and a simple distance shrinks makes short work of you when you walk into our DDs after I do it. You suck as a BM in TW plain and simple. I thought we already went over this in another thread?

Btw, your frustration is turning me on b:cute

Oh also, we're still talking about TW xP

How butthurt was your entire faction that you're pathetic enough to be kill farmed? How does it feel to get smacked down for 45 minutes by 1 catapult and having only killed it one time? How does it feel to have had only a few catapults get on our paths, and the rest be killed before they even leave the base? All of this must be very hard for you to handle, but it's okay! <3
    edited January 2011
    Please refer to the above post........ I couldn't care less about anything you say.

But thank you so much for proving what a little immature boy you really are.

Your personal attacks are totally expected and predictable. Haha furious, now thats funny!
    That this turns you on...that's just sick and actually pathetic......

Since I had no trouble getting off of spawn point and dong what I was doing, the kill farming had no effect on me, other than to demonstrate what terrible sportsmanship you as a leader
    are responsible for.

It also must explain why sooooo many Enrage veterans ....the really high caliber ones have left under your lead, why you can't fight more than 1 decent guild at a time, and why you have had to lower your recruiting standards so much... chew on that.

I didn't use claws last few TWs...thats how much you know....everyone who saw me knows you're lying now.

Enough said.... Go lure someone else in....
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    I thought you were done posting? If you didn't care about me you wouldn't babble on with me ;)

Yea, I just whacked off to you raging about me b:shocked

Personal attacks? Uh, okay. Terrible sportsmanship? It's game, if you wanna walk into my kitchen, take the heat or gtfo.

What? I raised our recruiting standards..where are you getting your info from? If you haven't realized we're recruiting 99+b:cute

Who has left because I'm a bad leader? As far as I'm concerned, all the old players have stayed. Your information there is made up, but nice try Oo

If you read what I said, you would have noticed that I did not mention when you clawed me.

Hm, anything else I need to correct you on?

Don't respond for at least another 20 minutes, I need a break from all this whacking off.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Enrage will continue to killfarm radiance until DarkFury gets a makeover and removes that ridiculous moustache his char has.
    b:cryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.