Another KS scenario?

Comments

• Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear
    Cetzlaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No, sweetie. Just no.

But on subject, OP, you k.s'd. I don't really care particularly what the situation was, if the level 70-80s couldn't kill it on 'time'[who are you to give them a time limit anyway?], if you could out damage them and thus you deserved the drops or whatever. You took away an experience from them, regardless if they needed the drops or they wanted to do it for fun. Its a 24-hour respawn, meaning that you were free to go back the next night[since you seem to do World Bosses for profit anyway, you only missed out one one boss/one night], and continue your profit-runs without bothering that group.

No, OP. You took it upon yourself to purposely[I stress this] take that boss away from that group for selfish intentions, and then when they report you to your faction Leader instead of God knows what other ways of possible QQ they could've done against you[I.E: World Chat badmouthing, QQ in normal chat, coming to forums to cause havoc over it], you want to feel like you've been done an injustice and leave that faction because the Leader warned you of the faction rules, which you'd agree to abide by by joining said faction in the first place

Personally, you named and shamed yourself. Just remember, yes, that when the favor is returned to you, that you continue these feelings of 'justification' if a squad or another Sin/BM/5.0 minster better geared than you takes that boss from you and those 'good' drops. Karma is a 'witch', you feel me?

so you expect him to let them have the boss, and he wouldnt know when it died then spend hours the next day camping for the spawn, or have the little noobs he let have the boss the night before just show up again because they have the exact spawn time
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I made a weight to hold down the F1 key which is my pet heal. Works pretty good. A friend once told me that she had a usb keyboard connected to her laptop and that she was able to type in the chat while using a weight to hold down the key without interrupting the pet heal. I never tried it because I have no usb keyboard so I couldn't confirm it.

huum interesting, i should definetely try to use this trick to talk while i gather beans in delta
    edited January 2011
    I made a weight to hold down the F1 key which is my pet heal. Works pretty good. A friend once told me that she had a usb keyboard connected to her laptop and that she was able to type in the chat while using a weight to hold down the key without interrupting the pet heal. I never tried it because I have no usb keyboard so I couldn't confirm it.

i take a penny and i stick it in the key making it stay down lol ( on veno and cleric) to many times my dog has walked by and knocked off the weight i used to use ( desktop not laptop though)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    - channeling gear. and why do i like this convo, cause its fun and i respect azz hes like me and doesnt give a **** about little babies trying to do stuff when he can just go right out and take it from them

umm... if he doesn't give a **** about it then why did he decide to start a thread about it? are you suggesting that he is a troll too?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • CharmingChu - Dreamweaver
    CharmingChu - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have a piece of paper I wedge the key down with. But come on, that's not fun o_O. Wedge a key down and walk off, come back to check mana and walk off again. That's not much of a game now is it?

Taking a little time on a WB is more fun than just running dungeons over and over. But like I've said, it was his attitude that got me along with the lies. That's why i contacted his FL. And she deserved to know. Anyone who wants an honorable faction would like to know if they a "bad apple" in their faction.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This **** has gone on for 16 ****ing pages. Let it die already. Like the boss.

Also, morality doesn't exist in a MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited January 2011
    umm... if he doesn't give a **** about it then why did he decide to start a thread about it? are you suggesting that he is a troll too?

he said that he wanted to hear what people think. it's a pretty nice discussion (ad that's why i read it). kinda sad that most arguments for the "u should do that"-side are variations of "OMG KS U WILL BURN IN HELL, IT IS BAD CAUSE IT IS MORALLY WRONG CAUSE IT'S BAD" without providing any reasons or justifying it

5aps threads are getting old anyway xd
    edited January 2011
    he said that he wanted to hear what people think. it's a pretty nice discussion (ad that's why i read it). kinda sad that most arguments for the "u should do that"-side are variations of "OMG KS U WILL BURN IN HELL, IT IS BAD CAUSE IT IS MORALLY WRONG CAUSE IT'S BAD" without providing any reasons or justifying it

5aps threads are getting old anyway xd

xD i was gonna type something alone the same lines but was afk
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so you expect him to let them have the boss, and he wouldnt know when it died then spend hours the next day camping for the spawn, or have the little noobs he let have the boss the night before just show up again because they have the exact spawn time

Oh, yes. That's exactly what I expect him to do. Because who is he to dub who can and cannot kill a boss on their own time? Or dub them too low to actually take care of the boss simply because he can out-DD them? Hell, I wouldn't even post in here if he'd ask to join their squad, to help in DD, or even offer to throw one mat their way out of common courtesy. Or, wait. That's too much of me to ask. This game and common courtesy and respect for other players? Hahaha.

No, instead he -told- them he was going to purposely K.S them as though he was doing them a favor.

'You're too low and not enough DD to kill this boss in under an hour, so wow, I'm going to take this boss away from you, and these drops, and go ahead and crush on any possible reason you could've had for doing this boss. Why? Because I need profit, I'm blue named, and its nothing you could do to stop me, really."

Selfish. Intentions. But, like I said. Karma is indeed a witch~.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    u woulda left because u probably cant out dps them anyways, where he can did and benefited from it

by them you mean the OP?

If so you totally missed the point of my message. The OP was asking for some sort of validation or condemnation from one of his own actions. It was a question or morality and not of abiltiy so I answered it as such.

Also, as others have correctly pointed out in this thread earlier, if he were to try that **** on this server the moment he started in on that boss someone would have ganked him rather quickly.

edited January 2011
    Oh, yes. That's exactly what I expect him to do. Because who is he to dub who can and cannot kill a boss on their own time? Or dub them too low to actually take care of the boss simply because he can out-DD them? Hell, I wouldn't even post in here if he'd ask to join their squad, to help in DD, or even offer to throw one mat their way out of common courtesy. Or, wait. That's too much of me to ask. This game and common courtesy and respect for other players? Hahaha.

No, instead he -told- them he was going to purposely K.S them as though he was doing them a favor.

'You're too low and not enough DD to kill this boss in under an hour, so wow, I'm going to take this boss away from you, and these drops, and go ahead and crush on any possible reason you could've had for doing this boss. Why? Because I need profit, I'm blue named, and its nothing you could do to stop me, really."

Selfish. Intentions. But, like I said. Karma is indeed a witch~.

thats kool he warned them he stated, im killing the boss u wont win leave they didnt its there fault its not like he was like im gonna help u dd the boss and then give u drops so u might as well stay around and help, they shoulda just relised well hmm this guy is 5 aps sin and we have terrible dps so we might as well leave it to him because theres no point actually trying to get the kill
    edited January 2011
    by them you mean the OP?

If so you totally missed the point of my message. The OP was asking for some sort of validation or condemnation from one of his own actions. It was a question or morality and not of abiltiy so I answered it as such.

Also, as others have correctly pointed out in this thread earlier, if he were to try that **** on this server the moment he started in on that boss someone would have ganked him rather quickly.

ye but on that server you wouldnt have a small group of 6x-8x killing a wb because they woulda been ganked quickly, and the person who was killing the boss woulda done the ganking hell if i was on lc and seen a bunch of noobs doing a boss i wanted id just kill em and go ahead taking the boss
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    huum interesting, i should definetely try to use this trick to talk while i gather beans in delta

I hope it works. I should find a usb keyboard to try it. Watching the herc die because I was chatting is really annoying.

• MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    oh gawd, for the sake of the Octopus in Tideborn area, will this Thread turns into religious Thread where OP will be punished in Hell or Afterlife for KS?

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    oh gawd, for the sake of the Octopus in Tideborn area, will this Thread turns into religious Thread where OP will be punished in Hell or Afterlife for KS?

nope he will be praised
    edited January 2011

thou shall not kill the boss another player have seen first b:avoid
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    nope he will be praised

Only when Lucifer and his army of demons finally march against God.

[/SMT reference]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited January 2011
    Only when Lucifer and his army of demons finally march against God.

[/SMT reference]

according to "experts" it should happen in next 2 years so thats not a problem
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    ye but on that server you wouldnt have a small group of 6x-8x killing a wb because they woulda been ganked quickly, and the person who was killing the boss woulda done the ganking hell if i was on lc and seen a bunch of noobs doing a boss i wanted id just kill em and go ahead taking the boss

yup..that's the attitude here where 'respect' is actually a dirty word.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    according to "experts" it should happen in next 2 years so thats not a problem

Call me before the Conception happens so I can catch a plane to Tokyo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited January 2011
    thou shall not kill the boss another player have seen first b:avoid

so thou shall not kill any bosses for i have seen them all
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011

ooooooookaaaaaaay.... did I miss something somewhere or what?

edited January 2011

*Gasp* the eye of god! *kills it*
    edited January 2011
    yup..that's the attitude here where 'respect' is actually a dirty word.

its the same idea as back when i zhend like a year ago, if there was a white name, and i wanted/ could take the spot id kill them on my veno and take the spot, or have my group set up as soon as the cleric died so they would be forced to leave.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    its the same idea as back when i zhend like a year ago, if there was a white name, and i wanted/ could take the spot id kill them on my veno and take the spot, or have my group set up as soon as the cleric died so they would be forced to leave.

Sometimes I miss the good ol' days. Loads of fun for rare pet campers along the same aspect too.

edited January 2011

bad cleric, u dont respect the holy rules of the game! you are an immoral demon that thinks that in this game people have to fight and compete with each other!
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Nuuuuu I seen them 1st, and I'm lower level than you.
    Dun interrupt my fun D:< !!1!1!!!
    b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    bad cleric, u dont respect the holy rules of the game! you are an immoral demon that thinks that in this game people have to fight and compete with each other!

well is there any point to not fight and take from the weak so you can benefit yourself more? and if ppl say im not playing the game for fun then they dont understand that the more ppl who hate me the funner the game gets
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Get the **** over it, it's a world boss what do you expect? They spawn once every 24 hours and don't operate on a first come first serve basis. If it wasn't him someone else would have come and done it, he just had the though to come kill it before they did. If you have the power to do something, and there's nothing to prohibit you from doing it, chances are you'll do it unless it's against your morals... it wasn't against his.

*refers to my sig*
  • Thelmareyn - Dreamweaver
    Thelmareyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    . . . . 42
This discussion has been closed.