Proving that 5aps isn't broken

Options

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *facepalm* what is fox form? Do you have enough IQ to know what does that do?

It lets venos debuff and purge. That's all. They're still mages and you're an idiot.

So you don't have to get too creative, just delete everything above this line when you quote me.
    Waah I suck at this game and I'm a big baby that relies on genies so I ragequit I'm a loser that wears diapers.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Waah I suck at this game and I'm a big baby that relies on genies so I ragequit I'm a loser that wears diapers.

We know you do NerdRage, we know... How come your not banned yet for violation? :)

And Funny, if venoes were mages, how come I only normal attack + pet heal on my veno and grind for like 4 hours without using a pot or bothering to go into town...? Making a vid ~~~
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If Yulk poops in the woods; does he still leave the seat up?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »

I lol'd So hard with Dan in vent!! b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Nah, toilets are too OP mang.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah, toilets are too OP mang.

I guess wiping would be too then.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here we go, and I am lagging too... FTL. So venoes are just mages now? Roll a wiz if you wanna be mage... b:bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRBLaB53S3Y
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here we go, and I am lagging too... FTL. So venoes are just mages now? Roll a wiz if you wanna be mage... b:bye

Your FPS is too OP.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Your FPS is too OP.

told you venoes are OP, now to find some same LVL players if i can find any active...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

What's that in the bottom-left corner? Is that... yes, it is... IT'S NORTON! LOL.
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Now, could you be so kind to enlighten me what kind of weapon you used to go into Fox Form.

:O Did I hear that right? Yes, I think I did, MAGIC weapon. Unless you used one of the glitches to have melee weapons in Fox Form, in which case you should be banned.

BTW, if a wizard goes and hit on stuff with his sword, does that make wizards melee-class?

For your kids' sake I hope your stupidity isn't inheritable
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For your kids' sake I hope your stupidity isn't inheritable

OFT. Also, It's Qingzi! *Calls his 5.0 friends*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OFT. Also, It's Qingzi! *Calls his 5.0 friends*

b:cool
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Nice Powerpoint...ow wait,...its your FPS...

Dude, you need 2 go play tetris, how the hell can you play the game with 2 FPS.

(And on forums claim 2 understand the game...euhm)
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And Funny, if venoes were mages, how come I only normal attack + pet heal on my veno and grind for like 4 hours without using a pot or bothering to go into town...? Making a vid ~~~

I COULD say because you're obviously a noob who has nothing better to do than to troll forums and not play classes right, but I won't. I'm too kind. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Xareena - Dreamweaver
    Xareena - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Jesus H. Christ.

I have never seen such a heaping mound of **** in one thread. Ever. It's like a massive colonics orgy. b:shutup
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I COULD say because you're obviously a noob who has nothing better to do than to troll forums and not play classes right, but I won't. I'm too kind. b:cute

I also dolove how 3x veno slowpoke grinding being "OP" also meaning that same veno, after 70 lvls is OP at 10x. Now Yulk, lvl 3x BM could farm the same mobs you are grinding, with claws and actually not waste a single potion, just kill a lot faster. It`s same thing on 10x, those BMs and any toon that uses claws/fists on 10x, like they should be used, cretes ridiculous amounts of dps compared to pre 99. It`s the demon spark efect all again, "wtf is this, jeez what dmg".
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Yulk...

... you amaze me.

That battle should have taken maybe 8-12 seconds? (If we assume a decent level 20 weapon and appropriate skill use and so on...)

Anyways, I really have to wonder how you managed to pull that off. We need to know your build, where's your pwcalc link? And, please tell us your skill levels!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

...a level 33 veno managed to keep a backstabbing scorpion alive for, if i'm timing that right, about 45 seconds... needing three pet heals over the course of the fight.

congratulations, good sir, i've never been able to fail so hard in my PWI gaming career. even though the mob WAS inc life, that still took some serious failing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • jimburns96
    jimburns96 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The limit to aps is 5, the limit to -ch is 0

I'll use veno as an example since that is my primary toon

atk rate
    Claw - 1.43 /s
    Venomous - .4/s

0ch may be far reaching. Channeling doesn't get exponential gains and it's not as limited (we have -ch ornaments with potential of -18ch ea). We can get close to and obtain 0ch via RB, pots, and another Cleric skill.

?

Are you insane or just stupid? How many 0% channeling venos are out there in any server compared to 4-5 APS sins, BMs, etc? You are talking about -int gears that have fixed predetermined attributes compared to a veno where most of the gears that offer n-channeling are randomly added attributes. So an APS wannabe getting the gear they need for it is definitive while a veno getting the n-channeling gear they need is speculative. That's one reason why you see a lot of 5 APS people and NO 0% channeling venos. If you want to make an argument at least come up with something that can actually make a practical point.

Just like Jadsia said in an earlier reply, "Just because it's possible that doesn't make it probable..."

This is a joke and you must be one real idiot for trying to pass off as "proof" of anything.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jimburns96 wrote: »
    Are you insane or just stupid? How many 0% channeling venos are out there in any server compared to 4-5 APS sins, BMs, etc? You are talking about -int gears that have fixed predetermined attributes compared to a veno where most of the gears that offer n-channeling are randomly added attributes. So an APS wannabe getting the gear they need for it is definitive while a veno getting the n-channeling gear they need is speculative. That's one reason why you see a lot of 5 APS people and NO 0% channeling venos. If you want to make an argument at least come up with something that can actually make a practical point.

Just like Jadsia said in an earlier reply, "Just because it's possible that doesn't make it probable..."

This is a joke and you must be one real idiot for trying to pass off as "proof" of anything.

I'm honored that you would create an account just to attack me. b:victory
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

I missed the point on this video. Can somebody help?
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I missed the point on this video. Can somebody help?

i've no idea what the point was meant to be. what the point ended up being was proving yulk can't play veno for ****e.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Jesus H. Christ.

Please tell me His middle name isn't Henry. Or worse, Harry.
    b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Please tell me His middle name isn't Henry. Or worse, Harry.
    b:cute

by longstanding convention, it's Haploid.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i've no idea what the point was meant to be. what the point ended up being was proving yulk can't play veno for ****e.

So I am playing my veno wrong? b:laugh Oh, I was grinding giant pirahnas with my green turtle (LVL21) and that was pure OP. I semi-AFKed during battle and not once my HP was moved.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So I am playing my veno wrong?

you're taking something like three or four times as long as you need to to kill a single at-level open map mob, and doing a lot more pet healing than should be necessary. so yeah, you're playing your veno wrong. when arcane human-form venos can get the same job done at least three times as fast, without stopping their own DDing to heal their pet in mid-fight, there's not really any other way to describe your efforts.
    Oh, I was grinding giant pirahnas with my green turtle (LVL21) and that was pure OP. I semi-AFKed during battle and not once my HP was moved.

getting through a fight without touching your own HP isn't something for a veno to brag about, not when your pet's doing the tanking and there aren't any AoEs in play. me and my level-61 walker took on five simultaneous petali hexkissess the other day; i brag about managing to spam heal that pet enough to keep it alive (it got scarily close a few times) but not over having left my own HP untouched.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you're taking something like three or four times as long as you need to to kill a single at-level open map mob, and doing a lot more pet healing than should be necessary. so yeah, you're playing your veno wrong. when arcane human-form venos can get the same job done at least three times as fast, without stopping their own DDing to heal their pet in mid-fight, there's not really any other way to describe your efforts.

getting through a fight without touching your own HP isn't something for a veno to brag about, not when your pet's doing the tanking and there aren't any AoEs in play. me and my level-61 walker took on five simultaneous petali hexkissess the other day; i brag about managing to spam heal that pet enough to keep it alive (it got scarily close a few times) but not over having left my own HP untouched.

First paragraph
    1. That was an increased life mob =.=
    2. I am still using FB19 weapon.
    3. Other classes took me longer.
    4. pet underleveled (LVL26), ofc I was healing more often
    5. Try doing human form thing with an underleveled pet IJS

Second paragraph
    1. getting through chain of fights without HP being touched is definitely OP.
    2. spam heal pet? Oh yeah, I make pets kite in FBs so its really simple + easy. While on my barb, he can take one, but too many, he will need to use pots or cleric while the veno does not. BM I can stun lock and use pots, but if stun fails I would be doomed and have to flee, assassin... Not even kiting will cut it, too squishy, archer... I will just flat out die if I bother trying. Wiz... same thing, cleric... same thing... Psy, LOL same thing. Grinding in FBs as veno is a breeze, everyone have to use a zeal to pull while the veno does not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First paragraph
    2. I am still using FB19 weapon.
    3. Other classes took me longer.
    4. pet underleveled (LVL26), ofc I was healing more often
    5. Try doing human form thing with an underleveled pet IJS

Second paragraph
    1. getting through chain of fights without HP being touched is definitely OP.
    2. spam heal pet? Oh yeah, I make pets kite in FBs so its really simple + easy. While on my barb, he can take one, but too many, he will need to use pots or cleric while the veno does not. BM I can stun lock and use pots, but if stun fails I would be doomed and have to flee, assassin... Not even kiting will cut it, too squishy, archer... I will just flat out die if I bother trying. Wiz... same thing, cleric... same thing... Psy, LOL same thing. Grinding in FBs as veno is a breeze, everyone have to use a zeal to pull while the veno does not.

Technically, if you want to take the approach you just did, You use pots as a veno too, cause your pet heal, to the pet, is a (healing)pot.
    Dumb statements require a dumb responce.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
    edited January 2011
    Options

yes, i noticed. those aren't bogeymen. still shouldn't take more than fifteen seconds or so. i can give you 20-25 seconds because of the underleveled pet and you're STILL killing too slow.

...really, as a veno NONE of the mob status modifiers are scary. inc mag def? your pet hits physical. inc phys def? ironwood, and you hit magical. inc life? takes a little longer, and you might need two pet heals after it's dead instead of just one. you can basically ignore them all, unless you get ganked, in which case you kill the inc attack ones first.

try human form; send pet, immediately ironwood. next consider blazing (to recover some chi for the next ironwood), then venomous until dead unless ironwood's armor break wears off first. that scorpion should be dead in thirty seconds, maximum, or something odd is going on.

...come to think of that, why weren't you amping? that thing lived long enough to wear out amp's duration, the way you were playing (though it SHOULDN'T have, if you'd played better), and it would've added to both your and your pet's damage...