Unofficial Guide to the Earthguard

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ah ok.

Also... I saw the Motorcycle mount in game a few minutes ago (as of this post) so its confirmed.... b:avoid

Also I just started a new char and the timed gear / quest thing wasn't there anymore. b:cry

Oh well....
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ah ok.

Also... I saw the Motorcycle mount in game a few minutes ago (as of this post) so its confirmed.... b:avoid

Also I just started a new char and the timed gear / quest thing wasn't there anymore. b:cry

Oh well....

ewww motorcycle o.o
    edited February 2011
    ewww motorcycle o.o

Oh 1 more thing, it has a motorcycle sound that you can hear if you're near it. b:avoid
    That's how I knew 1 was nearby so I looked around and saw it lol.
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mount need food too right? What do motor get? 2.99 per gallon gasoline?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh 1 more thing, it has a motorcycle sound that you can hear if you're near it. b:avoid
    That's how I knew 1 was nearby so I looked around and saw it lol.

omg, tragic
    Mount need food too right? What do motor get? 2.99 per gallon gasoline?

sesame oil b:avoid
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    how is the damage of the mystic without their summons? Do they hit as hard as the psychic, wiz, or veno?
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    still nobody knows how good earth guard in pk?
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I heard seeker is quite useless. They got not much control skill, high damage skill, or good debuff skill. Only thing they got is useful is the def lvl+30 buff.

For mystic, they do quite well with first summon due to the five seconds stun skill the summon has. Basicly most damage are come from summon, mystic doesn't have good PvP attack skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    do mystics have any kinda of damage increasing buff/debuff?

like amp, or some buff that adds crit or w/e
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I heard seeker is quite useless. They got not much control skill, high damage skill, or good debuff skill. Only thing they got is useful is the def lvl+30 buff.

I hope they makes some changes than. ;(
    edited February 2011
    do mystics have any kinda of damage increasing buff/debuff?

like amp, or some buff that adds crit or w/e

Their first skill doubles the damage of their third skill, they also have a self-cast only buff that decreases chan by 20% (fixed) and increases magic damage 55% (scales with skill level) and lasts for 8 seconds

And yes, first skill, spark, -chan buff, third skill = 10k damage (occasionally)
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011

For mystic, they do quite well with first summon due to the five seconds stun skill the summon has. Basicly most damage are come from summon, mystic doesn't have good PvP attack skill.

I guess that explains I see so much more mystic videos then seekers.b:thanks. It sounds like seeker is another sword blademaster but with more skills and flashy. But all this won't put me off, why cause it only use swords, the only melee one that doesn't use fist. That's why I am going seeker. Lol if this rummor is true let the people quit few months down the line cause I am sure they will :p It sounds you will need patience, decent swords and buil and innovation and smart thinking to use them for pvp I think.

OH Yeah no self heal I am ready to use my genie and hp pots in grinding or try get another computer lol for bp while grinding lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • losstarot
    losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This was probably asked, but what's the prediction of how these classes will fare in TW?

I'm just wondering if I should focus on my Wizard for PvP, or wait it out a bit.
  • omgwtffjaoweif
    omgwtffjaoweif Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I wish Korren would do what she did with the TB expansion. That gave us so much more info and made us more informed/excited about the expansion.
    edited February 2011
    Okay there is a mistake at the beginning.
    三才剑咒: lvl 19, bless, put a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's crit, attack lvl, defense lvl for a short time (30min at lvl10), only one sword curse can be use at the same time

Sorry thats wrong. I just did culti 19, and the buff i got was the critical one. O.O. I will wait for genesis expansion to find out the actual level for the def/attack self buff. Lol for all i know it could be the one with mirage. Well everyone makes mistake, i just thought i will point out this error.
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    about the mirage celestone buffs,not saying ur wronge, but iv seen all the skills and i havent directly seen any evidence to support it.plus wouldnt that just be kinda stupid.ijs if somehas already said this i apologizebut i had to say it. we shouldnt jump to conclusions until we have raw proof. just like rumors that one of the new classes gets a buff to see sins(yet again seen all skills and no evidence to support it)
  • supertroyman1
    edited February 2011
    quick clear up just ment theres no proof that the buffs will use mirages not on what the buffs affects r
  • supertroyman1
    edited February 2011
    last thing i just noticed. 20 secondes for 2 spark summon O.O u serois. no offence but that fully sounds like a waiste of chi say i if u agree
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Okay there is a mistake at the beginning.

Sorry thats wrong. I just did culti 19, and the buff i got was the critical one. O.O. I will wait for genesis expansion to find out the actual level for the def/attack self buff. Lol for all i know it could be the one with mirage. Well everyone makes mistake, i just thought i will point out this error.

The skill add 1% crit, 3 attack lvl, 1def lvl at lvl 10, maybe only 1 crit add at lvl 1
    about the mirage celestone buffs,not saying ur wronge, but iv seen all the skills and i havent directly seen any evidence to support it.plus wouldnt that just be kinda stupid.ijs if somehas already said this i apologizebut i had to say it. we shouldnt jump to conclusions until we have raw proof. just like rumors that one of the new classes gets a buff to see sins(yet again seen all skills and no evidence to support it)

Mirage stone had been proof in other thread
    last thing i just noticed. 20 secondes for 2 spark summon O.O u serois. no offence but that fully sounds like a waiste of chi say i if u agree

But the AoE power of it can be very powerful. And I am not the one who create those skills...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    The skill add 1% crit, 3 attack lvl, 1def lvl at lvl 10, maybe only 1 crit add at lvl 1

Mirage stone had been proof in other thread

But the AoE power of it can be very powerful. And I am not the one who create those skills...
    Good job I have alot of badges in my bank should make enough money up to level 90 at least. Lol. One more week then I don't have to worry about money for 3 months, I plan to level up stead and grind alot for my tailor matts. Only tailor and apho and new skilll I am training. Blacksmith cost too much and can't afford to train both lol. I got buddies to make weapons so I am fine.

No worries, the worst that could happen is, me becoming a cash buyer. The new mirages and no self heal will cost too much at higher instances, so i am getting ready to use cash to buy charms and mirages. The class will be expensive shame reallly, but i am not going to let this ruin my fun lol. Of course i won t use gold to buy rank 9 and op stuff cause thats lame lol. :) not long, now :) soo excited lol
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is an awesome guide but I have played PW-CN and the "third eye' is indeed a tattoo it does not just "float" there lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
    edited February 2011
    sikozu wrote: »
    This is an awesome guide but I have played PW-CN and the "third eye' is indeed a tattoo it does not just "float" there lol.

Actually on my screen they float about half an inch away from the forehead lol.

Still I think that they aren't supposed to cuz it looks weird to have them floating like that.

Also, on a side note, you are not required to have one to create your character... which I take as proof that they are purely cosmetic. Plus there are several different types of "eyes" you can pick from.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Actually on my screen they float about half an inch away from the forehead lol.

Still I think that they aren't supposed to cuz it looks weird to have them floating like that.

Also, on a side note, you are not required to have one to create your character... which I take as proof that they are purely cosmetic. Plus there are several different types of "eyes" you can pick from.
    Yeah I actually went on PW-CN and took a look. It is true they do float away from the body, its just in the front it didnt look that way. I am sorry I was wrong and I take back what I said earlier. I made a mistake please forgive me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yezzir, nothing better than being able to spawn vines and flowers around you anywhere you want on land (and in the air if you lag)b:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
    edited February 2011
    sikozu wrote: »
    Yeah I actually went on PW-CN and took a look. It is true they do float away from the body, its just in the front it didnt look that way. I am sorry I was wrong and I take back what I said earlier. I made a mistake please forgive me!

No worries b:laughb:victory
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok so how much the third eye floats depends on how big the bridge of the nose is. Just thought ide mention that xD...

also i quite like that it floats.. i think it looks quite cool haha.
    edited February 2011
    AT LAST I got to level 59 and finished my culti!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!1!!!!

Now I'm working on the quest to get the level 59 summon and I am stuck here
    I just mined a special quest mine and now I have a sword item thing in my inventory, I now need to kill something, but there is no auto-path link to it. b:surrender

Help please b:laugh

EDIT: I was able to complete it!!

Turns out that I had to go to the hub room in the fb59 instance for a special mine thing, so I simply grabbed a squad and went there, once mined the mini-boss spawned with 150,000 hp. Once killed an npc spawned, so I talked to the npc to complete the quest. Then I went to a skill trainer and got the Fourth Summon!!

It turns out that it does take 2 sparks an lasts for only 20 seconds. Also that can not be upgraded.

Its stats at level 59 are:
    5,823 Hp
    1,868 Mp (which is not required to use the skills)
    3,258 Physical attack
    3,214 Magic attack
    3,300 Magic defense

Also The "Sly" skill does not work with it.

It has 2 skills, the first one seems to be a cone shaped AoE from the front of the pet, the second skill seems to be a target-less pet-based AoE that attacks in all directions but has a cool down of 10 seconds and thus can only be used once. (Maybe twice)

Bottom line: I am not sure where it will be useful because 20 seconds is barely enough time to do very much of anything, particularly against bosses and what-not. Still I suppose it will make clearing small rooms of low level mobs very easy.
  • xmuzik
    xmuzik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    dear god those mirages are a never-ending problem...ok so I bought a bunch of mirages couse I thought its pretty obvious that their price will go skyrocket up, but after I bought them, a friend told me that earthguard will have some sort of special daily quest in which they actually get mirages, therefore mirages will actually go down with price...SomebodyTwo, is this true? is there a daily quest for farming mirages which only the earthguard have?
    edited February 2011
    xmuzik wrote: »
    dear god those mirages are a never-ending problem...ok so I bought a bunch of mirages couse I thought its pretty obvious that their price will go skyrocket up, but after I bought them, a friend told me that earthguard will have some sort of special daily quest in which they actually get mirages, therefore mirages will actually go down with price...SomebodyTwo, is this true? is there a daily quest for farming mirages which only the earthguard have?

Nice rumor, would be awesome if its true :). I am sure if it was true, the mirages would be untradeable lol, surely. I doubt there will be a quest, its Pwi we are talking about. They want us to cash buy lol, daily quest lawl, nah, probably a rumor. Personally i will hope and wait for wednesday :).b:bye