Unofficial Guide to the Earthguard

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    they arent going to be costing mirages for skills for seeker and mystic people say that it translate to 1 "mirage" it would say 1 mirage celestone not 1 mirage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    they arent going to be costing mirages for skills for seeker and mystic people say that it translate to 1 "mirage" it would say 1 mirage celestone not 1 mirage

So you are saying that seekers might not need 1 mirage celestone for 30mins party buff, its just what people translated? b:question. I guess one way to find out, is on the day genesis comes.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Time to work

Qingzi: 青衣子

Farren Sereneti: 幽泉

Calcid of the Flame: 火冥

Hercule Trioc: 蛮灵力士

Donno what General Feng is called in Chinese XD. You can screenshot its name in quest log for me so I can type it in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Except people who ALREADY PLAYED them confirmed they can't cast without mirage celestones.
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sooooo who's hyped? b:chuckle

Getting there. o.o

Stocking up on Tuckahoe for the new characters at least. ;)
    The three FB39 bosses, I will probably need the translation of ""FB39" too so they know I have the tabs lol

Can you link the tab in chat? o.O
    You know what, Seeker is going to be for cash buyers lol. Mirage hard to get + People rushing to seekers more demand = Increase in mirages lol.

I get the feeling the party buffs are overrated. The seeker doesn't really get anything out of them and they're not that strong. Seekers have their own private buff to protect themselves with.

The GMs may request the mirage cost be removed anyway, considering this. Of course, devs don't have to follow so we'll see.
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Time to work

Qingzi: 青衣子

Farren Sereneti: 幽泉

Calcid of the Flame: 火冥

Hercule Trioc: 蛮灵力士

Donno what General Feng is called in Chinese XD. You can screenshot its name in quest log for me so I can type it in here.

GeneralFengandNewItem.jpg

Question, if I say I need "FB39" does that work or do I need that translated as well?

Also slightly off topic, is it just me or does the "preview" button on this forum stopped letting you preview your post and instead actually posts your post?
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    风无痕

Yes, instance in Chinese Pinyi is Fu Ben, which is FB.

Preview does not post your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
    edited February 2011
    风无痕

Yes, instance in Chinese Pinyi is Fu Ben, which is FB.

Preview does not post your post.

Thanks, and when I click preview it posts my post. Its really strange lol
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thanks, and when I click preview it posts my post. Its really strange lol
    This was discussed a little while back. Apparently for most, but not all, browsers the "Preview" button actually posts the message.

If mooy isn't having a problem with it, then she's lucky. :-P

Hopefully this will get fixed eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sang.... I would come to DW just to marry you! but thanks for that cause I was wondering
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    This was discussed a little while back. Apparently for most, but not all, browsers the "Preview" button actually posts the message.

If mooy isn't having a problem with it, then she's lucky. :-P

Hopefully this will get fixed eventually.

Really it does? Does that happen to all forum or just PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Really it does? Does that happen to all forum or just PWI?

Just these these forums lol.
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just these these forums lol.

I wonder how you registered to PW-CN could you message me on how you did it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, how you do that? It need your actual ID number or something to make sure only one person has one account. They ask you for driver license or something like that, or else I already in the Chinese version of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, how you do that? It need your actual ID number or something to make sure only one person has one account. They ask you for driver license or something like that, or else I already in the Chinese version of it.
    o.o I thought i had to get a chinese passport o.o. I got xD like ip banned for some reason weeks ago. Some random mail, next 5 mins dc, then character gone, and some message, but i do know i could t make anymore. So i decide to wait for expansion.b:chuckle
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
    edited February 2011
    o.o I thought i had to get a chinese passport o.o. I got xD like ip banned for some reason weeks ago. Some random mail, next 5 mins dc, then character gone, and some message, but i do know i could t make anymore. So i decide to wait for expansion.b:chuckle

I've been kicked by the anti-bot thing for 5 minutes each a few times, but I've always gotten back on afterward lol.

As for making a PW-CN account, yes it requires a Chinese ID number, but as long as it follows the correct pattern it doesn't have to be a valid ID number.
    edited February 2011
    I've been kicked by the anti-bot thing for 5 minutes each a few times, but I've always gotten back on afterward lol.

As for making a PW-CN account, yes it requires a Chinese ID number, but as long as it follows the correct pattern it doesn't have to be a valid ID number.

Oh I thought I was banned lol. Omg I have to reinstall it again lol. The journey continues lol
  • LeFEMME - Lost City
    LeFEMME - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Using false IDs? Wait a few and INTERPOL will be on ur back b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    o0o0o so seekers can get BP
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited February 2011
    Using false IDs? Wait a few and INTERPOL will be on ur back b:chuckle

XDb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    edited February 2011
    Damn double post how do i get rid of it? Stupid.. preview made me double post.

Click edit, then delete.

EDIT: Thanks mooy for the translation help, I was able to get my FB/BH39 done... all of 3 minutes before the servers went down for maintenance lol. b:surrender oh well, lol.
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Could someone provide with a link to Earthquard's r8 stuff? The old link I've had is broken. b:angry
    *Semi retired*
    edited February 2011
    Could someone provide with a link to Earthquard's r8 stuff? The old link I've had is broken. b:angry

Hmm I haven't seen any confirmed EG R8 stuff

Anyway, here is a video of my FB/BH39, enjoy b:victory

2 notes, yes I am aware I didn't record the first few seconds, nothing interesting happened though.

Second, the servers went down for maintenance immediately after the video, if you watch the chat box you can see the 5 minute countdown lol.
    edited February 2011
    Wow the lags i am getting with seeker on chinese perfect are insane lol. Well level 17, don t know whether to keep going. The anti bots kick and lag, but seeker is very fun so far :D. 2 weeks to go, maybe i should xD wait for perefect world genesis.
    edited February 2011
    Wow the lags i am getting with seeker on chinese perfect are insane lol. Well level 17, don t know whether to keep going. The anti bots kick and lag, but seeker is very fun so far :D. 2 weeks to go, maybe i should xD wait for perefect world genesis.

What server are you on? Cuz the server I'm on has almost no lag or rubber-banding lol b:victory
    edited February 2011
    What server are you on? Cuz the server I'm on has almost no lag or rubber-banding lol b:victory
    The first one at the top of the server list lol. Its alright now , i decied to not to play, i am going to wait for the genesis its only 13 days away. I pretty much decided on the hair and everything, just rather read some english and miss my faction buddies lol.
    edited February 2011
    So I figured out how to live stream when I'm playing PW lol, my plan is to live stream my gameplay on march 2nd as soon as the expansion goes live lol.

The link for that will be http://www.xfire.com/live_video/somebodythe5th/

Also @mooy, what is the Chinese way of saying BH39?

Oh and this is epic.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011

It doesn't look as great as I thought it would from the screenshot. Or maybe it's cause your effects were lowered? b:laugh
    edited February 2011
    It doesn't look as great as I thought it would from the screenshot. Or maybe it's cause your effects were lowered? b:laugh

My settings are maxed out, did you watch it in 1080p?
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    My settings are maxed out, did you watch it in 1080p?

Ah, were they? Yes, I did watch 1080p. Wow, that's an even greater loss then. I thought the wings would at least have some navy/purple glow or something like that.. xD