Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not sure about this skill: 偷天换日, seem like this skill can desummon.

Ah yes, the level 49 skill "Sly" that dosn't translate clearly. Well I guess we will find out soon enough lol.
    Mystic lvl 59 skills seem not that great. 2 spark to summon a fire god for 20 sec??

I caught a fleeting glimpse of it once and it appeared to be just like the other summons. I didn't see it for a full 20 seconds but the mystic who summoned it was at silver pool and then promptly flew away so I doubt that it lasts for only 20 seconds
    I've been stocking up on mp food for Mystic when I get lvl 25(restores 3k mp) so I'm ready.[...]

Smart. Ive been getting ready for the expansion too its going to be epic b:laughb:avoid
    Seeker on the other hand I hope doesn't need Mirage stone for ALL there buffs. *cross fingers* I just hope the devs change that..

Well in this video he goes through all but 3 of the seeker skills with no loss of mirage stones so I think that it will be less of an issue than it seems at first glance.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know for a fact I'm making a seeker. The main reason I am happy about seeker is because of its skills/play.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well to each their own then because I'm playing a mystic because of their skills/gameplay.

And because my level 78 sin is broke and needs more money lol.
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ah yes, the level 49 skill "Sly" that dosn't translate clearly. Well I guess we will find out soon enough lol.

I caught a fleeting glimpse of it once and it appeared to be just like the other summons. I didn't see it for a full 20 seconds but the mystic who summoned it was at silver pool and then promptly flew away so I doubt that it lasts for only 20 seconds

Yes 20sec, people QQed about that already, waste of spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've been stocking up on mp food for Mystic when I get lvl 25(restores 3k mp) so I'm ready. Seeker on the other hand I hope doesn't need Mirage stone for ALL there buffs. *cross fingers* I just hope the devs change that..

o-o I thought I was the only person who still had those. Is there any way to go about getting them nowadays other than buying them off people who have them?

And to the posts about the last summon costing 2 sparks and only staying out for 20 seconds: Did you ever stop to think that there's a reason it has those kind of limitations? It's probably terribly powerful or able to take a ton of damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Last summon: Destoryer-God of Fire (灾星-火神)
    Skill 1: Spirit Plant Ghost Eyes (幽植鬼瞳)
    Mp: 0
    Channel: 0.3sec
    Cast time: 0.9sec
    Cd: 6sec
    Deal 400% of summon's fire base damage to all enemies within 5m radius of target. Additional 2500 fire damage deal over 6sec.

Skill 2: Wild Fire (星火燎原)
    Mp: 0
    Channel: 1sec
    Cast time: 1.5sec
    Cd: 10sec
    Deal 300% summon's phyical damage to all enemies within 10m radius of self.

Look at the cd of the skill, you can use more than 3 times, and their base damage isn't that great too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    o-o I thought I was the only person who still had those. Is there any way to go about getting them nowadays other than buying them off people who have them?

I got them out a catshop for 800c. There were people selling them for 2000/3000k for 1. There is an event that you get them from sadly, I never done it before.
    And to the posts about the last summon costing 2 sparks and only staying out for 20 seconds: Did you ever stop to think that there's a reason it has those kind of limitations? It's probably terribly powerful or able to take a ton of damage.

That's what I was thinking.b:thanks I wanna know if/after its does the 2 spark skill will it leave a debuff on the target(s)?
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ah the speculation lol.
    I just hope I can solo my culti 49/59 before February.
    (I'm currently stuck at Khewy, Rattus Lord b:surrenderb:angry)
  • KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey guys sorry if this seems a little off-topic, but Ive been hearing rumours about frost getting nerfed. Is there any proof of this?
    +1 post
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not sure about this skill: 偷天换日, seem like this skill can desummon. Mystic lvl 59 skills seem not that great. 2 spark to summon a fire god for 20 sec?? Seem like a waste of spark. Other one is AoE wood skill that has chance to paralyze and seal. Seeker's lvl 59 skills seem more usful. Like transfer negative effect on target, AoE once every 3 seconds, fire sword mark, def lvl increase... I am still thinking should I try Seeker and Mystic. Seeker need mirage stone and Mystic drain too much mp if want to deal high damage.

how much damage does the mystic lvl 59 skill do however? is it as weak as veno parasitic nova or stronger along the line of cleric tempest and wiz bids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well in this video he goes through all but 3 of the seeker skills with no loss of mirage stones so I think that it will be less of an issue than it seems at first glance.

The seeker's 2spark constant aoe self buff seems pretty epic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7B0PsW44#t=3m13s

It allows aoe grinding while kiting mobs and should be very good for knocking sins out of stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just saw a funny thing.
    A lvl90 mystic won in duel vs a lvl100 ea.

OK, the ea didn't killed the pet of mystic (the magical atk one) and seems just stuning the mystic.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • Suychan - Dreamweaver
    Suychan - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The weirdest thing I saw so far on their server is Lv.1 weapons and gears with +9 refinement O.O

Yes, lots of ppl selling it in catshops or WC.

Lv.1-Lv.3 gears with +6 to +10 refines. I still can't figure it out WHY!?!
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The seeker's 2spark constant aoe self buff seems pretty epic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7B0PsW44#t=3m13s

It allows aoe grinding while kiting mobs and should be very good for knocking sins out of stealth.

lol that video, at 2mins 35 seconds, it shows him getting poisoned on purpose, then he transfers the poison over to the mob, thats beasty...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    But that is lvl59 skill, not sure about the spark cast...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol that video, at 2mins 35 seconds, it shows him getting poisoned on purpose, then he transfers the poison over to the mob, thats beasty...

If you look closely, it also silences the mob too. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wish we could have a day for release so I could do a count down or something.. I plan to quit all my other p2p mmos for this. Go Mystic!!b:thanksbb:pleased
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Finally an update ._.

they added new fash and bunny catshops: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110111/58247.shtml
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hope this is just a model otherwise this guy spent a lot of money. o.o

Has to be my 2nd fave male fash.

the rabbit scares the ***t outta me. D:

The all-class not the cat shops.
    ___

Just translated it. The outfit, bunny, etc is part of the new event. I am guessing that it will replace celestial event. Hence why we got the free set maybe?
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hi all!! I have a question regarding mystics, can anyone confirm that mystics can summon more than one trap at once? i have looked at most of this thread (so many pages! o.o) but i may have missed this question so if its been answered already then sorry!

ive seen other little tidbits of information saying you could summon more than one but a definite answer would be great :)

thanks in advance~ b:victory
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1 trap summon at a time, 1 reg summon at a time. :)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm weird... in the interview with Chinese devs they stated mystic can have up to 8 summons in extreme circumstances o.0
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    o.O maybeh lvl 100 skill is Health < 30% summon anything onto field :x

Other then that I can see 3 mobd on field: summon, trap-summon, all-class.

which makes me wonder, anyone see a mystic with tank pet out on a mount?

• Sarason - Lost City
    Sarason - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    for some odd reason I can also see that happening. It would make a sight on the field that is for sure. I just wonder how TW map is goingto look like I wonder if they are going to reset it?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They didn't reset for the Rising Tide expansion, they won't reset it now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

answered my own question xD but i cant wait for expansion... those weapons are amazing

b:surrender i hope he didnt buy all those xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it's a very easily available ... ****.
    Replace a lvl 1 weapon mesh with the weapon of your desire.
    For you, that weapon will look like the one you want to see.
    For others, will still be the lvl 1 weapon

You just need to play around a bit , it's not hard, everyone can do it.
    The guy is just showing the weapons not the stats. I'm sure if he would have had all those, he would have happily shown the stats too.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Does seeker got any other stun skill? or is it only 1?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    xcliqz wrote: »
    Does seeker got any other stun skill? or is it only 1?

They have the telestun, and I believe one of their sword marks stuns when used in conjunction with the required skill (I think the red AoE).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it's a very easily available ... ****.
    Replace a lvl 1 weapon mesh with the weapon of your desire.
    For you, that weapon will look like the one you want to see.
    For others, will still be the lvl 1 weapon

You just need to play around a bit , it's not hard, everyone can do it.
    The guy is just showing the weapons not the stats. I'm sure if he would have had all those, he would have happily shown the stats too.

lol i know- but i edited it out and said i answered my own question because i dont think you are allowed to discuss this in open forum :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.