My concerns, Frankie.

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    For all the people doubting, trolling or arguing with now...

Read what even MagicHamsta has to say:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10502942&postcount=111

It's not just a small segment of trolls, it's a large portion of the reasonable player base that has just had enough.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You say that there have been negative repercussions... To many of us, nothing positive has come about in the last two years from being patient, respectful and orderly except to be ignored. If they feel that is the case, and I do, what else would you do in a peaceful and orderly manner to change things when that very tactic has shown time and time again that it doesn't work?

I'm not sure the removal of stickies is a positive development but then again it may be far too early to fully gauge the consequences of recent events. However i have no reservations in qualifying the rage and hostility recently unleashed in many threads as something negative and that reflects poorly upon us, the posters.

As for what we can do in a peaceful and orderly manner? First of all organize ourselves, comit to civility and to finding solutions. We can fight the gloom depresive mood in the forums, or at the very least stop jumping on each other's throats every time we see someone post something that may be interpreted as offensive. We can work on getting Frankie to at least engage us in constructive conversation, i'm sure he'd be quite willing to open dialogue if in civilized and respectful terms and if the convo is not overwhelmed by nerdrage and recrimination. We know there are things the company won't do, such as removing the packs which, however distasteful to many of us, do seem to have become one of their steady sources of revenue. But there must be things that they can intervene on that could make a difference for those of us staying. Like the GMs used to say back when the game got started, just ask if you want something.

We need to engage the company in such a way so as to make it understand it is in our joint interest to unite to improve the current state of the game. Yeah, this game may very well be in decline and yes, perhaps management is trying to milk it for all its worth before the curtain comes down. But we could at least ensure a better environment for our final months and however greedy, the publisher must realize the benefits of lenghtening the game's life cycle if even by a few months.

And i know some of the old guard may think otherwise but we've never really united. It's either been rallying in hate of something (there are countless threads expressing the comunity's opinions of bugs, glitches, faulty game mechanics, etc.) or everyone half jokingly endorsing some noobish fantastical idea even we realize it would never be cost effective to implement. Yes, there were a few ocassions, but even then the comunity quickly divided and fell into infighting. I'm talking small tweaks, not running wild with pipe dream improvements. I'm talking earning enough of the management's trust they'll realize is in their best interest to tell us what's on the table and perhaps even discuss development timetables with us.

And if we don't convince them at the very least we'll have a better comunity. I remember back when high level venos were enthusiastic about helping lowbies get their rares and early 5xers got invited to TT runs. It used to be that if you asked for advice on forums on how to get something done you would get a couple of offers from high levels to help you out. Now, hardly a couple of days go by without a newb being chased out of forums over irritating someone over something trivial... One of the saddest things i get to see every once in a while is some 9xers that offer to help on our 59 BH runs. I'm talking people with npc weapons who likely can't get an instance run any other way and that lack the skills to even handle what we do apropiately. They're usually friendly and enthusiastic but they almost seem desperate, is like making a run with ghosts. Yes, likely they did put themselves in that position but ours has become something of a dog eat dog enviroment and i can't help thinking we are all responsable in some way for some of this game's casualties. Were we more welcoming as a comunity things might be different.

This crisis is a wake up call for all of us, but we would be sorely mistaken if we think this is solely about the game's mismanagement or the forum staff. We have to take responsability beyond just mea culpa and start working to make the game better for ourselves. If we don't then we are just as much to blame for the game's decline, merely whining and complaining is as good as nothing, and those who feel there's nothing left but raging would be better off just quitting for good. If this isn't fun there really is no point.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As for what we can do in a peaceful and orderly manner? First of all organize ourselves, comit to civility and to finding solutions. We can fight the gloom depresive mood in the forums, or at the very least stop jumping on each other's throats every time we see someone post something that may be interpreted as offensive. We can work on getting Frankie to at least engage us in constructive conversation, i'm sure he'd be quite willing to open dialogue if in civilized and respectful terms and if the convo is not overwhelmed by nerdrage and recrimination. We know there are things the company won't do, such as removing the packs which, however distasteful to many of us, do seem to have become one of their steady sources of revenue. But there must be things that they can intervene on that could make a difference for those of us staying. Like the GMs used to say back when the game got started, just ask if you want something.

We need to engage the company in such a way so as to make it understand it is in our joint interest to unite to improve the current state of the game. Yeah, this game may very well be in decline and yes, perhaps management is trying to milk it for all its worth before the curtain comes down. But we could at least ensure a better environment for our final months and however greedy, the publisher must realize the benefits of lenghtening the game's life cycle if even by a few months.

Except we've tried that approach for well over a year and have gained absolutely no benefit from it.

Now, I don't know about you, but if I keep trying to do something and it fails repeatedly... I'm going to either try something different, or give up on trying. Most of our more reasonable players have given up on trying. The rest, as you can clearly see, are trying something different now that the proverbial straw just broke the camel's back.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Except we've tried that approach for well over a year and have gained absolutely no benefit from it.

Now, I don't know about you, but if I keep trying to do something and it fails repeatedly... I'm going to either try something different, or give up on trying. Most of our more reasonable players have given up on trying. The rest, as you can clearly see, are trying something different now that the proverbial straw just broke the camel's back.

I understand this is your view and respect it. But i've been around since almost the begining and honestly think we haven't really tried. This is a matter of opinion of course...
    edited October 2010
    I'm not sure the removal of stickies is a positive development but then again it may be far too early to fully gauge the consequences of recent events.

How so?

TT changes? The changes have been made. The GMs have said that it's not going to change back. What use is the thread, the topic is over. Start a thread in the suggestions sub-forum asking them to change it back.

DQ nerf? The changes have been made. The GMs have said that it's not going to change back. What use is the thread? If there will ever be any compensation, they'll announce it when it's ready. There is no longer a need for this thread to be stickied.
    However i have no reservations in qualifying the rage and hostility recently unleashed in many threads as something negative and that reflects poorly upon us, the posters.
    What is negative about it being unstuck? The very nature of this thread promises compensation that hasn't materialized after 4 months. Leave it on top so people can still whine and complain about compensation that might never come? How is that positive to the community? It's not... it's yet another reminder of the very long standing habit of making promises and summarily ignoring them that lead to the outrage you're against. Leaving it up will only perpetuate it further.

Please contradict yourself more.

TW changes? The changes have been made. Opinions have been voiced. GMs are still collecting data. Rumor has it CN has changed back. There is no need for this thread. If a change happens here, it will be announced. There is no longer a need for this thread to be stickied.
    As for what we can do in a peaceful and orderly manner? First of all organize ourselves, comit to civility and to finding solutions.

We need to engage the company in such a way so as to make it understand it is in our joint interest to unite to improve the current state of the game.

And i know some of the old guard may think otherwise but we've never really united.

And if we don't convince them at the very least we'll have a better comunity.

Read above... it's already been done, ad nauseam... it doesn't work. Read the DQ thread for a good example of your theory and how well it works. Also, GM promises Packs wouldn't be a regular thing, or that Warsong Reward Chests were a glitch, or that TW pay was changed to reduce inflation... the only one example that I can think of that actually changed over the last two years because of 'civil community input' was the Perfect Horn fiasco. Please show me examples to prove me otherwise.

This crisis is a wake up call for all of us, but we would be sorely mistaken if we think this is solely about the game's mismanagement or the forum staff.

It is because there is a long standing history of the same pattern of putting all concerns in a nice little sticky, letting people vent, unstickying the thread, locking it, sending it to the lower depths, and summarily ignoring it. Over, and over and over and over again, with promises that 'we've been heard' and 'we're doing something about it', nothing ever comes of it...

'The people' are tired of the negligence and deceptive practices of the staff and company.

You're a fool to state that we haven't banded together to try to get anything done in a civil manner. Obviously, most of your posts are recent and unless you have an older account that you stopped posting in, you would know that I'm speaking the truth. We've been civil, it accomplishes nothing when it's obvious that everything falls upon deaf ears. Being coddled by a GM giiving a reassuring Bill Clintoneque "I feel your pain" results in nothing other than trying to make people feel better with no materializing action proving it's more than just BS to make people happy so they can forget all about the problems they were upset with.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Man -removed- the police

And -remvoed- you Michael change your damn sig it is annoying me, you have been 102 for like 3 years now. CHANGE IT
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    How so?

TT changes? The changes have been made. The GMs have said that it's not going to change back. What use is the thread, the topic is over. Start a thread in the suggestions sub-forum asking them to change it back.

DQ nerf? The changes have been made. The GMs have said that it's not going to change back. What use is the thread? If there will ever be any compensation, they'll announce it when it's ready. There is no longer a need for this thread to be stickied.

Those threads served as a reminder of sensitive issues. Now, i don't agree with their original purpose of simply becoming dumpsters in which legitimate discussion was to be drowned, and if this is what you meant then i may concede this point to you. But as time wore on we apropiated those stickies in a way. Their being a visible scar on the forums came to represent standing debts to this comunity. I think that was more important that whatever negativity they may have fostered and precisely what they meant to get rid of.
    What is negative about it being unstuck? The very nature of this thread promises compensation that hasn't materialized after 4 months. Leave it on top so people can still whine and complain about compensation that might never come? How is that positive to the community? It's not... it's yet another reminder of the very long standing habit of making promises and summarily ignoring them that lead to the outrage you're against. Leaving it up will only perpetuate it further.

Please contradict yourself more.

TW changes? The changes have been made. Opinions have been voiced. GMs are still collecting data. Rumor has it CN has changed back. There is no need for this thread. If a change happens here, it will be announced. There is no longer a need for this thread to be stickied.

You misunderstood, i meant the hostility unleashed by some posters on the forums the last couple of days. I do still unambiguously condemn such behaviour.
    Read above... it's already been done, ad nauseam... it doesn't work. Read the DQ thread for a good example of your theory and how well it works. Also, GM promises Packs wouldn't be a regular thing, or that Warsong Reward Chests were a glitch, or that TW pay was changed to reduce inflation... the only one example that I can think of that actually changed over the last two years because of 'civil community input' was the Perfect Horn fiasco. Please show me examples to prove me otherwise.

I myself don't believe the comunity has suficiently explored uniting itself. Regardless of whether we may believe it to be effective or not, however, this remains the only legitimate means of effecting change at our disposal.
    It is because there is a long standing history of the same pattern of putting all concerns in a nice little sticky, letting people vent, unstickying the thread, locking it, sending it to the lower depths, and summarily ignoring it. Over, and over and over and over again, with promises that 'we've been heard' and 'we're doing something about it', nothing ever comes of it...

I'll actually agree with you on this. It is precisely because of this that i don't regard these threads being unstickied as something positive.
    'The people' are tired of the negligence and deceptive practices of the staff and company

Yes, they are. What are we going to do about it? If things are bound to only get worse then there really is no point in sticking around, is there?
    You're a fool to state that we haven't banded together to try to get anything done in a civil manner. Obviously, most of your posts are recent and unless you have an older account that you stopped posting in, you would know that I'm speaking the truth. We've been civil, it accomplishes nothing when it's obvious that everything falls upon deaf ears. Being coddled by a GM giiving a reassuring Bill Clintoneque "I feel your pain" results in nothing other than trying to make people feel better with no materializing action proving it's more than just BS to make people happy so they can forget all about the problems they were upset with.

I do have an older account, although i didn't post much back then. But i've been around the forums longer than you. I abandoned this account for reasons unrelated to the forums and which i don't care to discuss. Although i will say this, it was precisely changes to the game that forced me into a PvE server when starting over.

And yes, the forum staff may very well be engaged in nothing more than a damage control strategy. But i'll say once again i don't believe all the problems we now face to be their doing, we do share in the responsability, and that even if we don't stand a chance of success it is still better to do the right thing. It takes more courage to fight lost causes than it takes to rage and go out of control.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    lolumad

I'm mad that she edited my post and didn't even spell the word removed right.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm mad that she edited my post and didn't even spell the word removed right.

what ya gonna do bout it basides rage.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    what ya gonna do bout it basides rage.

*pulls out dictionary*

Baside - French for basidium which is is the principal organ of reproduction of fungi.

Are you saying that I'm going to rage like reproducing fungi?
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    idk bro, im not the one raging calling someone a 500lb fat chick just because my post got EDITED. thats major nerd rage to in my bookb:surrender
  • Fallghost - Raging Tide
    Fallghost - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    idk bro, im not the one raging calling someone a 500lb fat chick just because my post got EDITED. thats major nerd rage to in my bookb:surrender

I bet you wouldn't be happy if someone edited your post [not you,someone and I don't mean mods] with a comment like "I suck QQ".So I give her the right to go mad.
    I am a guy from Romania!

This kind of players are not very common,aren't they?b:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Those threads served as a reminder of sensitive issues. Their being a visible scar on the forums came to represent standing debts to this comunity. I think that was more important that whatever negativity they may have fostered and precisely what they meant to get rid of.

Those threads served as a red flag to new users and those that didn't pay attention that there is something seriously wrong. People are like sheep, the majority will come in, see that people have serious concerns (about subjects that don't matter because the changes have been made and are permanent) and end up taking sides and becoming part of the for/against crowd when the discussion is already far past it's due date. Threads such as TT and DQ changes are over and done and only served to breed further discontent. People were upset, GMs made their statements, it's over. Unstick them

I myself don't believe the comunity has suficiently explored uniting itself. Regardless of whether we may believe it to be effective or not, however, this remains the only legitimate means of effecting change at our disposal.

Please explain how your ideals are any different than what's already been done?

Also, show me examples of when civil discussion has changed anything here?

I don't fully condone the actions of many here, though the company and staff are definitely culpable in letting the discontent grow as it had as well as for the way it was unleashed.

It is precisely because of this that i don't regard these threads being unstickied as something positive.

I don't see any positive reasons to keep these threads stickied. The changes were made, the discussions had died down, the GMs responded, and with the exception of the DQ nerf compensation promised, all of them are 'case closed'. Leaving them up provided nothing beneficial to the established and new community participants, the company or the forums. The changes were made, the GMs commented, the case closed.

And yes, the forum staff may very well be engaged in nothing more than a damage control strategy. But i'll say once again i don't believe all the problems we now face to be their doing, we do share in the responsability, and that even if we don't stand a chance of success it is still better to do the right thing. It takes more courage to fight lost causes than it takes to rage and go out of control.

Yes, the problems are the direct responsibility of the site admins and the company itself. The long standing behavior of the manner in which GM's handled these situations, the company's mismanagement of the game and neglect of the forums is directly responsible for the occurrences here. Was it a good thing that happened? People on both sides would agree that it absolutely wasn't. Many will disagree that justifiable. I think everyone would agree that it could have been prevented.

GMs currently and in the past pretend that they have some pull or weight with the upper management here and abroad. That has given a lot of people false hope and after leading people on for so long the realization that they were mislead ore deceived comes with a strong reaction that may not be logical but portrays human nature quite accurately. Terms such as 'the straw that broke the camels back' or 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me' are two precise reasons why the **** hit the proverbial fan.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    After the severe backlash to the mods, I asked them to leave threads in general discussion alone, lest they incite more riots. I told them I'd handle them personally, which is why some threads were left open longer than they should have been, as I can't be online and patrolling at every moment.

This is what shelly was referring to

Oh good, please, tell ChaoticSmelly to leave HT alone too please. We'd like our TW threads to be open for at least as many pages as "the unmentionable" thread.

And yes my mispelling of her name is a typo. If mods don't need to spell -removed- right when editing posts, I can mispell people's names.
    *pulls out dictionary*

Baside - French for basidium which is is the principal organ of reproduction of fungi.

Are you saying that I'm going to rage like reproducing fungi?

ROFL I <3 you Rhyme
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Help da poleese.

However, Mike is right.
    The GMs add "lol I'm listening" threads again and again, and nothing ever changes.
    Even issues like packs, which were almost universally reviled (I remember a poll with like 1000-10 votes against keeping the packs), and yet kept in game. There were a few stickies, all kept up, unstickied, and locked.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Oh cool, there's a new automatic double-post-combining feature. Great, I never have to edit my posts again b:victory
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nak... There's not much GM's CM's or Mods can do about ingame features except be the voice of the community and talk to the devs. If you should be mad at anyone it should be the developers

wait I wanna try the combining thingy :DD

EDIT: D: didn't work

a kind of magic b:thanks

-ChaoticShelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited October 2010
    Oh cool, there's a new automatic double-post-combining feature. Great, I never have to edit my posts again b:victory

Wait what? Different than multi-quote? b:puzzled

Get on MSN. b:shutup
    edited October 2010
    Nak... There's not much GM's CM's or Mods can do about ingame features except be the voice of the community and talk to the devs. If you should be mad at anyone it should be the developers

-ChaoticShelly

Not available in my country.

*****!
    I am a guy from Romania!

• Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Wait what? Different than multi-quote? b:puzzled

Get on MSN. b:shutup

No, if you look at the edit on my I <3 Rhyme post you'll see what I'm talking about.

Btw doublepostfixingthing, there's another one on page 6.

I can't get on MSN until later today.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

-ChaoticShelly

It did work.
    edited October 2010
    No, if you look at the edit on my I <3 Rhyme post you'll see what I'm talking about.

Btw doublepostfixingthing, there's another one on page 6.

oh lol..... I see what happened there. b:laugh

*withholds comment*

I can't get on MSN until later today.

b:cry

Ok, TTYL, can't promise I'll remember what I wanted to say.

b:kiss
    edited October 2010
    1)Shelly's been combining posts! :D
    2)I cant see the vid in my country D:

edited October 2010
    1)Shelly's been combining posts! :D
    2)I cant see the vid in my country D:

I can't see the vid in my country too.
    I am a guy from Romania!

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Please explain how your ideals are any different than what's already been done?

Is not my ideals are different but that i don't think we've tried everything. Now, i've been gone from both the game and the forums for months at a time, but i know of no petition for reasonable change that has been signed by the majority of posters nor been endorsed by the more influential players. We haven't attempted a walk out (a campaign so that no one will log in on a given day) or for everyone to go silent (in either world chat or forums) as a way to show strenght and unity. We don't even have effective means of comunication. Many games i have played have an alternate forum to speak on that is not regulated by the company, usually on a fan or gaming site where they may discuss problems without infringing in forum rules or risking bans. There is no such alternative that i know of in here, some guild sites having played such role on ocassion but never going further and MSN being an alternative suited to only smal cliques.

I would not expect this to happen in PWI since our comunity appears to be apathetic or lethargic in many ways, and that's a part of the problem. Take same sex weddings as an example. It is something many of us realize it's likely not cost effective for the company to do and that they would probably want to avoid the controversy. That doesn't mean that we as a comunity cannot adopt support for this idea on principle nor that we can try to remedy the situation by comiting to recognizing such unions as players. Already we know there's a way around it of sorts in similarly named alts. However whenever the subject is brought up it usually is shut down by the ensuing flame war. It almost seems like the mods are doing all a favor when they finally lock down those threads, and not that they're a part of enforcing a standard unacceptable by Western ideals.

And we do not have voice as a comunity, the forums are not representative enough (nor have we struggled to make them so) that we can honestly say we do represent a consensus. If most major guilds all had spokesmen on forums, which really did represent their factions, we could at the very least say that "all major factions agree on such..." which does carry some weight amongst the player base and prevents some random troll from any pretense of invoking the "silent majority" in order to derail discussions.

Once again, while i've seen this in other comunities i do consider it to be highly utopic for ours. But we can certainly try and do better than we've done so far.
    Also, show me examples of when civil discussion has changed anything here?

Mankind attempted revolutions long before they ever succeeded. Spartacus, Wycliffe or even Alexander himself are good examples. Just because an idea has failed in the past it doesn't mean it won't succeed in the future.
    GMs currently and in the past pretend that they have some pull or weight with the upper management here and abroad. That has given a lot of people false hope and after leading people on for so long the realization that they were mislead ore deceived comes with a strong reaction that may not be logical but portrays human nature quite accurately. Terms such as 'the straw that broke the camels back' or 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me' are two precise reasons why the **** hit the proverbial fan.

Yes, the CM very likely had it coming, and yes, GMs have not always dealt with us in an honest and straightforward manner. And i don't dispute that there were good reasons for what happened but we should be very categorical in not justifyinf the actions of some. Yes, human nature played a part, on both sides of the equation, but we really got to start looking past this and try to figure a solution that goes beyond just relying on a couple of well meaning individuals to do all the heavy lifting for us. Or we could just resign ourselves to live with whatever PWI chooses to do and be done with all the whining, games are suposed to be fun anyway...

b:lipcurl As for the stickys, it comes down to a matter of opinion... You may be right on this, but you should at least grant me the timing was distasteful...
  • trollfacee
    trollfacee Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hey guys, shelly locked this thread pretty quick

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=882672

and promptly deleted my slander about her in less then 30 seconds.

do i need to post **** for my post to get 106 pages to?b:cry
    edited October 2010
    no that was a mistake the team made. Now sh'es trying to her job.. cant u respect that?

• Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Feel free to merge this thread with this one. I started writing this before that had been posted. xP

/facepalm

Wow... after all this time, apparently you don't even have a clue. Way to wrap it up in sarcasm, ignorance and top it off with insult and *pat pat* good GM. *sigh* Nice of you to mock the users for being upset at moderators not doing a job you told them not to do. lol I don't even know where to go with that.

People are sick and tired of a half-arsed moderation team who are stretched out way too thin with far too much of a work load to be of any value and are tired of the typical 'put it in a sticky, let it brew, move everything there, lock and lower depth and summarily ignore' any valid concern that is on the collective mind of the player base has to express.

That's not directly your fault, but that of your company. The real issue includes the neglect and apparently deceptive reassurance that anything that happens here actually matters. Well, after nearly 2 years, many of these long time players, some of which have been very loyal and helpful members here on the forums just can't take it anymore.

Yeah, it's not your fault that your company doesn't give a rat's **** what you suggest to them, that much has become glaringly apparent over the long haul. Or perhaps instead it's just the fact you guys are laughing as you tell us what you think we want to hear then whispering how we're freaking idiots for believing anything you have to say. Which one of those do you like better?

Sure, there are idiots that are just here complaining and trolling... don't be one of them and try to actually realize what's going on... not that it matters, you still get paid if you give a **** or don't.

I'd actually like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing a post like this it's really hard to. GG to you either way.

Smart people are talking...Hushhhhhh
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Smart people are talking...Hushhhhhh

Yes, please refrain from speaking over Michael and myself.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • trollfacee
    trollfacee Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yes, please refrain from speaking over Michael and myself.

you don't "speak" on a internet forums, you type messages.

/idiot.
This discussion has been closed.