My concerns, Frankie.

Comments

• StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I spent 80 dollars on this o course of a year and 6 months of paying on my main account, Zanryu. This account was made during this month and has had 0$ put into the game.

Then i dont know whats up...
    But im sure as hell not with you posting **** threads on the forum
    b:bye
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Then i dont know whats up...
    But im sure as hell not with you posting **** threads on the forum
    b:bye

Well I'm not with you on posting useless junk on my thread, nor am I with the damn forum eating parts of my post.

Hmm.. actually that probably came off as rude, I'll go ahead and apologize for that ahead of time.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ragenight wrote: »
    I'm flattered, but if you think I'm the sole or even one of the main reasons a bad thread keeps going on for a while, you need to think again. Can you link me to a specific post where I was doing that?

Now that I've already pointed you out for being a liar, can you edit your original post or apologize for slandering my name? Thanks.
    frankie doesn't know what the terms "consistency" and "happy medium" are.
    Perfection and competency are very, very far apart.

just from this thread. not to mention your contributions in the "F U" thread.

you are a instigator, anyone with eyes can see that. you are definatly one of the main reasons seeing as every thread that pops up like this u are right there with it.

that alt u have was made this month. meaning it hasnt even been 2 days and u have 97 posts. most of it is flames/trolling/spamming towards the mods/GMs with threads like these.

i will not apologize to you in the slightest because your role in all of this is obvious rage.
  • ragenight
    ragenight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

just from this thread. not to mention your contributions in the "F U" thread.

you are a instigator, anyone with eyes can see that. you are defiantly one of the main reasons seeing as every thread that pops up like this u are right there with it.

I am a concerned member of this community. There is nothing wrong with this thread, nor is there anything wrong with my concerns or responses.

Just because everything I post doesn't make the GMs feel warm and fuzzy inside doesn't mean I can't post it.

I don't spam, and if you call me not putting up with the poor community management here and calling them out on it "flames" then yeah, I'm flaming.

I don't care if you don't approve of my posts. I will continue to post until these issues get resolved.
    edited October 2010
    I am a concerned member of this community. There is nothing wrong with this thread, nor is there anything wrong with my concerns or responses.

Just because everything I post doesn't make the GMs feel warm and fuzzy inside doesn't mean I can't post it.

so that gives you the right to call them idiots/troll/flame bait/spam/etc instead of doing it in more calm manner?

you're full of bull.

if anyone seen the "F U" thread they know exactly what you and chaotic was posting in there.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    so that gives you the right to call them idiots/troll/flame bait/spam/etc instead of doing it in more calm manner?

you're full of bull.

if anyone seen the "F U" thread they know exactly what you and chaotic was posting in there.

I don't spam, and if you call me not putting up with the poor community management here and calling them out on it "flames" then yeah, I'm flaming.

I don't care if you don't approve of my posts. I will continue to post until these issues get resolved.

Wheres the love? Hugs? We are family etc,...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010

you're full of bull.

I already tried it in a calm manner. It didn't work. Find my thread titled "Negativity."

I already told you once I don't spam.

And I never posted anything against the Terms of Agreement in the F U thread. That whole thread was a spam-fest and anyone posting in it contributed to it. Are you mad that I made pointless posts in a pointless thread that shouldn't have even existed in the first place.

I don't expect a low level fish to understand what us older players are complaining about, or how we don't like how they are ruining this community. But don't try to play the white knight asskissing them out of your own ignorance.
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Wheres the love? Hugs? We are family etc,...

Love? Hugs? The forum users are essentially divided into two groups at the moment. I don't think many of them are in the mood for love at the moment.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Love? Hugs? The forum users are essentially divided into two groups at the moment. I don't think many of them are in the mood for love at the moment.

i'll just have to force you b:angry -gets rope-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *takes the rope* no need for that..... *HUGGS EVERYONE!!!!!* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited October 2010
    I already tried it in a calm manner. It didn't work. Find my thread titled "Negativity."

I already told you once I don't spam.

And I never posted anything against the Terms of Agreement in the F U thread. That whole thread was a spam-fest and anyone posting in it contributed to it. Are you mad that I made pointless posts in a pointless thread that shouldn't have even existed in the first place.

I don't expect a low level fish to understand what us older players are complaining about, or how we don't like how they are ruining this community. But don't try to play the white knight asskissing them out of your own ignorance.

Lol you are so full of BS dude. but w/e, keep fooling yourself if you want.

99 post in 2 days. all of it filled with hate towards the Mods and GMs. all someone has to do is view your post history to find out how full of bs u are.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    *takes the rope* no need for that..... *HUGGS EVERYONE!!!!!* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ

-sings- we are family.....du dudu du dud and me.....we are family.....-gets out handcuffs just in case-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010

99 post in 2 days. all of it filled with hate towards the Mods and GMs. all someone has to do is view your post history to find out how full of bs u are.

I'm not full of BS. I am filled with negativity towards the GMs and Mods, I never said I wasn't nor am I trying to hide it. You keep arguing an issue that doesn't even exist.
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    edited October 2010

ill look... when ur done keep the rope on him!
    edited October 2010
    *is distracted with the singing, and doesnt notice the handcuffs* aw **** they're still fighting... it's not working b:sad

• chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010

No thanks.
    edited October 2010
    you no wanna hug Zan--Chaotic? *opens arms*

• chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    you no wanna hug Zan--Chaotic? *opens arms*

Sure why not, but I'd rather have the forum staff do their job first. By the way I'm still waiting on answers to some of my questions Frankie.
  • Zedax - Heavens Tear
    Zedax - Heavens Tear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I want a hug :D
    edited October 2010
    *hugs Zedax and Chaotic* I put your questions in a compilation thread that with a little of shred of hope may be answered by someone :/

• Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I'm not full of BS. I am filled with negativity towards the GMs and Mods, I never said I wasn't nor am I trying to hide it. You keep arguing an issue that doesn't even exist.

Whats the point of fighting if you know its true you know its true, hardly ever the other persons opinion is changed. Yet it looks like theres a common understanding going on :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    *hugs Zedax and Chaotic* I put your questions in a compilation thread that with a little of shred of hope may be answered by someone :/

You should post who asked what and organize the questions by the poster as well. Just my opinion.
    edited October 2010
    Good idea... I'll get right on that... thanks sir :)

• chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010
    Good idea... I'll get right on that... thanks sir :)

Not a problem. :P
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I want a hug :D

No hugs are only for the "spacial chaoti" kiddies that need them.
    b:pleased
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    No hugs are only for the "spacial chaoti" kiddies that need them.
    b:pleased

-hugs- whats that smell x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    -hugs- whats that smell x.x

mmmm that must be you!
    edited October 2010
    I eat fishies b:sin

• Notgood - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    mmmm that must be you!

-smells shirt- hehe b:embarrass oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.