My concerns, Frankie.

Comments

• OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    did you really send a virus link to that TB girl (whos name i forgot)

i would assume so. go look at any of her posts and tell me what you see?
    something we cant discuss of forums. and i heard through the grapevine its permanent.
    and fankie has not denied it to the best of my knowledge. looks like a quick cover up on his part
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    One more question to add to the list.

Why does Frankie have a girl avatar? O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragenight
    ragenight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i would assume so. go look at any of her posts and tell me what you see?
    something we cant discuss of forums. and i heard through the grapevine its permanent.
    and fankie has not denied it to the best of my knowledge. looks like a quick cover up on his part

"Her" name was Bastilla.

Surprised frankie banned a gayfish.
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Frankie is sooo about to get burned, I just know it. xD
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010

Well, because you don't have a choice of gender when you pick a venomancer.

And he picked a venomancer because of the pet and he wanted to play... Wait...

These are forums. No excuses. Lol.
    edited October 2010
    frankie may very well be a girl IRL. it isnt a totally uncommon name for a female.
    more logical explanation: frankie is a veno, all veno's are girls
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    shamefull shamefull frankie giving forum users virus *shakes hand* SHAMEFULL SHAMEFULL
  • gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    T_T Don't be mean...Frankie's not secure with his masculinity
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Which, for all it's good intentions, was a complete failure of a move, Frankie.

Just ****ing admit it, you failed absolutely epically in picking moderators with any real kind of experience, particularly on these forums which are already so volatile because of their neglect. Something I know you've heard before but maybe refuse to accept.

Telling the mods to leave threads in General Discussion alone was a stupid move and only helped to make everybody look ridiculously incompetent, including you.

Come on Frankie. Read it.

We asked for competent moderators who had experience on these forums. People who we knew at least a little, so that we could be relatively sure they would do a good job after Aryanna left. People who we could trust to some extent from the get-go so we avoided all of this bull****.

Stop pretending we asked for moderators who knew the game and start realising we asked for moderators who knew these forums. These forums are not FW forums FFS Frankie, nor is General Discussion in particular a place where all the leet spammers like Grim ever hung out.

You failed. Badly.

It would be nice if you could just accept the fact you screwed up, misinterpreted what was asked of you in picking mods, and if you accepted the fact people are angry at you for good ****ing reasons rather then this nit picky bull**** you're trying to pretend we spew.

These moderators have mod experience, play pwi, and have been on these particular forums for some time (and lurking does count for this).

I agree with you, the PWI forums have not received the love and care that they need over the past few months. It has been neglected, having had only two people looking after it-- AryannaMage and myself. That is why we have new mods. Shelly's statement that "we're here to do what should have been done long ago" was referring to this.

Shelly and Grim are your mods. There will be more in the future (obviously we need one in a USA time zone), but for now, it's these two. They just started, so it will take some time and guidance before they fit in comfortably. Hopefully you can all give them this chance and keep in the back of your minds that they will only get better at their jobs.

You say you want mods you know. You will get to know these mods. You didn't know Aryannamage, Hawk, Gattsuru, or Andracil when they first started either. In fact, the only mod who you guys knew beforehand was Konari, who, though he was known as a forum spammer, still had a lot of support in his campaign to become a mod.
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010
    frankie may very well be a girl IRL. it isnt a totally uncommon name for a female.
    more logical explanation: frankie is a veno, all veno's are girls

Part 1: incorrect.

Part 2: Why is he a veno?
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010
    I think that lurking forums and spamming them counts for moderator experience. Also level 60 is playing the game.

Still waiting on an answer to my question.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    These moderators have mod experience, play pwi, and have been on these particular forums for some time (and lurking does count for this).

I agree with you, the PWI forums have not received the love and care that they need over the past few months. It has been neglected, having had only two people looking after it-- AryannaMage and myself. That is why we have new mods. Shelly's statement that "we're here to do what should have been done long ago" was referring to this.

Shelly and Grim are your mods. There will be more in the future (obviously we need one in a USA time zone), but for now, it's these two. They just started, so it will take some time and guidance before they fit in comfortably. Hopefully you can all give them this chance and keep in the back of your minds that they will only get better at their jobs.

You say you want mods you know. You will get to know these mods. You didn't know Aryannamage, Hawk, Gattsuru, or Andracil when they first started either. In fact, the only mod who you guys knew beforehand was Konari, who, though he was known as a forum spammer, still had a lot of support in his campaign to become a mod.

well did you send bastlia(or however u spell it) a virus link? i want to know the answer!
  • frankieraye
    edited October 2010
    did you really send a virus link to that TB girl (whos name i forgot)

No I did not.
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010

Shelly and Grim may play PWI but their knowledge of the game is extremely limited, also if they're experienced they do a poor job of showing it. They've moved and locked threads that didn't need it while leaving threads that needed that to be done open. I'll agree that we need more mods and specifically we need mods in U.S timezones.

But Frankie, don't sit there and tell us that these new Mods have been doing their jobs right and are experienced because from what they've shown this isn't the case. We need Mods that know exactly what they're doing and can be active, not these inexperienced people.
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010
    No I did not.

Was I the only one that read this in a Bill Clinton voice?
  • gross1255
    edited October 2010
    No I did not.

To quote a previous post of yours, didn't your grandma teach you not to lie?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree with you

Clearly you don't.

You send me a reply that's full of this **** about how we will "get to know these moderators" without responding to the fact these moderators just ****ed up so badly for everybody to see that it hurts.

You send me a reply telling me how these moderators have this experience and have played the game and OMFG I totally don't know what I'm saying when I say these moderators have no mod experience. Want to know something Frankie?

Shelly and Grim could be ****ing administrators of the forum of GOD and it wouldn't make them good moderators here, so take your idea that they have any experience at all and stick it. They are not experienced on these forums, period, and this has been made exceptionally obvious. You are fighting the worst losing battle you could ever try and fight trying to convince us otherwise after the blatant failures in moderation they have shown.

We needed moderators we half way knew and you did not deliver, and now look at your precious little forums, Frankie. There's the people who are calling you out for the failures and bad decisions you've all made, and then there's the asskissers who think that you're the next Jesus bloody Christ and can do no wrong. Because you failed at picking moderators.

You're not bull****ting your way out of this one. These moderators do not have moderating experience, certainly not enough to prepare them for these forums, which suck *** so much because of the neglect they've been getting (that also means the neglect from you, Frankie.)

Care to answer for Kanto's statement? Care to answer for the bigass lie about Konari that you know very well you should never have tired? Care to answer for every person you've ignored when they offered you a good question and valid argument because of this seeming sheer incapability at being able to come back with anything decent yourself? Care to be a real community manager?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    ragenight wrote: »
    Was I the only one that read this in a Bill Clinton voice?

nope lol and frankie how come she has a SS of the pm u sent her wit the virus link?b:shocked
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Im thinking because Nova was a female heroine which resembles said avatar. Kind of funny though. b:chuckle
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Clearly you don't.

You send me a reply that's full of this **** about how we will "get to know these moderators" without responding to the fact these moderators just ****ed up so badly for everybody to see that it hurts.

You send me a reply telling me how these moderators have this experience and have played the game and OMFG I totally don't know what I'm saying when I say these moderators have no mod experience. Want to know something Frankie?

Shelly and Grim could be ****ing administrators of the forum of GOD and it wouldn't make them good moderators here, so take your idea that they have any experience at all and stick it. They are not experienced on these forums, period, and this has been made exceptionally obvious. You are fighting the worst losing battle you could ever try and fight trying to convince us otherwise after the blatant failures in moderation they have shown.

We needed moderators we half way knew and you did not deliver, and now look at your precious little forums, Frankie. There's the people who are calling you out for the failures and bad decisions you've all made, and then there's the asskissers who think that you're the next Jesus bloody Christ and can do no wrong. Because you failed at picking moderators.

You're not bull****ting your way out of this one. These moderators do not have moderating experience, certainly not enough to prepare them for these forums, which suck *** so much because of the neglect they've been getting (that also means the neglect from you, Frankie.)

Care to answer for Kanto's statement? Care to answer for the bigass lie about Konari that you know very well you should never have tired? Care to answer for every person you've ignored when they offered you a good question and valid argument because of this seeming sheer incapability at being able to come back with anything decent yourself? Care to be a real community manager?

You are my hero.
  • frankieraye
    edited October 2010
    nope lol and frankie how come she has a SS of the pm u sent her wit the virus link?b:shocked

Such things are not hard to make using photoshop, and I think you should take into consideration that Bastilla's original post in that thread was basically calling for people to click on the virus/malware link.
  • ragenight
    edited October 2010
    Such things are not hard to make using photoshop, and I think you should take into consideration that Bastilla's original post in that thread was basically calling for people to click on the virus/malware link.

frankieraye used Avoid.

It's not very effective...
    edited October 2010
    doesnt it take more than 3 minutes to photoshop something like that?
    and didnt the original post WARN players to not click it?
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Such things are not hard to make using photoshop,

Tis not a valid argument.

What ifs and possibilities have no place here.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • chaoticrampage
    edited October 2010

Why is it that you only answer certain questions, not all of them? Each question that has been asked to you is legitimate. Myself and others would like answers to our actual questions, few people are actually concerned with whether or not you actually sent Bastilla because that's obviously just an attempt at trolling you. Even when you answer a question you rarely do it directly, and that's no good Frankie.

Stop beating around the bush and answer our damn questions Frankie. Directly.
  • gross1255
    edited October 2010
    ragenight wrote: »
    frankieraye used Avoid.

It's not very effective...

Ragenight chooses analysis of attack. Deals 50 damage
    edited October 2010
    well i looked at the ping file and the timestamp. it did not come out of photshop, it came out of MS paint.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    gross1255 wrote: »
    Ragenight chooses analysis of attack. Deals 50 damage

i read ur sig...0.0 u got banned along wit other people b:cry
  • gross1255
    edited October 2010
    i read ur sig...0.0 u got banned along wit other people b:cry

Yosh b:shedtear
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I was gone for a day and all this happens. =x

Frankie, I know that the players are giving you and the new mods hell right now, but I have to say that this just seems like it is asking for more trouble with people being angry, or even with further duplicate posts being made about the same old topic.

I don't know why people are calling you the community manager, (which to me suggests that they think you are the public relations guru over there for pwi... which doesn't sound fitting for a forum mod, if you all don't have a public relations consultant I would advise pulling someone in, to help calm people down before the game is in ruins, which some may argue that it already is) and right now you probably don't know of anything that you can do to help calm the situation, i am sure you don't want to apologize for kanto's statement as it wasn't your mistake, and on top of that he does out rank you as far as I know. Though still, unsticking the topics, and just letting our angers continue to flare up, without answering anything is solving nothing, sure people may settle down a bit, but they will never forget how you all are handling this current situation.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
This discussion has been closed.