Being banned makes you an internet hero

Options

Comments

• Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot. The developers are responsible for the content, which includes items that can be put on sale. There is PWI-only content as well that had nothing to do with the PWE develpers. Look at the Jolly Jones Halloween content for example, that was developed and inserted by PWI, not PWE or 'the devs'.

It is completely up to PWE upper management, not the developers of what and when specific items go on sale.

Again, you've proven yourself to be mentally challenged. Please be more wrong.

Nice psychotic tangents you find yourself throwing around. ADHD much? Take your meds, this wasn't even part of the discussion.

/facepalm

you really have no clue on how a game is run do you? im betting PW is the only MMO you play right?

who the hell do you think the devs are? the devs have absolute control on what gets sold in THERE game in all versions of it. they decide if a item should or should not be sold in certain versions depending on the community. it is up to the GMs to decide when those items will get sold. or do you think the GMs can magically write code for items for a game that is not owned by them?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm amused that you're implying that the devs are the same team across all the versions of PW.

Spoilers: they aren't.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm amused that you're implying that the devs are the same team across all the versions of PW.

Spoilers: they aren't.

wow, just wow.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I enjoy your posts and threads in general Longknife, but I think you have taken this anti-QQ thing too far, just as you think we have taken the flaming too far. But have you stopped us from flaming? No. And will we stop you from posting "QQ about QQ?" Most likely not.

My point? Your bitterness makes you look no better than the people you scorn.
    XD..... you dont understand this guy yet?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    /facepalm

you really have no clue on how a game is run do you? im betting PW is the only MMO you play right?

who the hell do you think the devs are? the devs have absolute control on what gets sold in THERE game in all versions of it. they decide if a item should or should not be sold in certain versions depending on the community. it is up to the GMs to decide when those items will get sold. or do you think the GMs can magically write code for items for a game that is not owned by them?

You're brain dead. It's official. You don't even know what these terms 'dev' 'PWE' 'PWI' 'GM' even mean do you?

PWI has complete control over their cash shop. This has already been stated by the GMs. PWI is a subsidiary owned by PWE. A GM has no control over the cash shop. That is left to the marketing/sales departments. Duh.

Do I really need to dissect what each term means and what job duties each person has to perform? PWE is a corporation, not a mom and pop shop, but a multinational corporation with nearly 3,000 employees.

Every time you say something, you say something that is just wrong or stupid. Every time, someone corrects you, you still maintain your level of ignorance.

You're about as dumb as I've seen on this forum. Go away already and save yourself the embarrassment... no wonder why you're hiding on a lvl 11 alt. All your friends on your server would feel sorry for your and laugh.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well.. mods are up now. A thread was moved :O
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow, just wow.

Either:
    A) Think of a valid response to prove your point with this point intact.

OR

B) Learn what context is and use it in your next post.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Either:
    A) Think of a valid response to prove your point with this point intact.

OR

B) Learn what context is and use it in your next post.

He has proven to be unable to do either of these time and time again.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Packs World International
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're brain dead. It's official. You don't even know what these terms 'dev' 'PWE' 'PWI' 'GM' even mean do you?

PWI has complete control over their cash shop. This has already been stated by the GMs. PWI is a subsidiary owned by PWE. A GM has no control over the cash shop. That is left to the marketing/sales departments. Duh.

Do I really need to dissect what each term means and what job duties each person has to perform? PWE is a corporation, not a mom and pop shop, but a multinational corporation with nearly 3,000 employees.

Every time you say something, you say something that is just wrong or stupid. Every time, someone corrects you, you still maintain your level of ignorance.

You're about as dumb as I've seen on this forum. Go away already and save yourself the embarrassment... no wonder why you're hiding on a lvl 11 alt. All your friends on your server would feel sorry for your and laugh.

b:bye

omg, the amount of stupidity and lack of information just astounds me on these forums. let me try to break it down for you instead.

the devs (developers) are the group of guys that made the game. they made everything concerning it. every pixel and every frame you see was made by them including the items you see in the CS. PWI (Perfect world international) is a version of the game made by the developers. PWE (perfect world entertainment) is the name of the company that makes the game and there other MMOs. in other words PWE IS the developers for PWI.

those guys decide what can be put in the game for this version, the GMs decide when to sell it and how often to sell it.

simple enough for you?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your ignorance of how MMO hierarchies work is simply astounding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    those guys decide what can be put in the game for this version, the GMs decide when to sell it and how often to sell it.

simple enough for you?

You really don't understand. How pathetic. Your little brain can't process simple things, or you don't have an idea on how things actually work.

A GM is responsible for moderating the forums, answering tickets and helping on in-game issues. They have no control over what goes on sale in the cash shop.

PWI has developed some of it's own content. The Nightfall and Midnight, as well as the Headless Horsemen and Valentines equipment are also part of this PWI developed content. It doesn't even exist on the CN or other servers.

Just go away. You're a fool who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

He doesn't even understand how a corporate hierarchy works either.
    edited October 2010
    Options

explain to me great one how it works. since you honestly beleive the GMs have control of the bugs, instance issue, and what gets put into the CS of a game they do not own. please explain that one to me.

if you can not then you have no point other then to flame.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    since you honestly beleive the GMs have control of the bugs, instance issue, and what gets put into the CS of a game they do not own. please explain that one to me.

Might I quote one of your post from about, oh 10 minutes ago:
    the GMs decide when to sell it and how often to sell [cash shop items]

Please contradict yourself more.

Now, it is the GM's sole purpose to act as an interface between the community and the technical side of the MMO. Namely the developers and the game client itself: eg bug reports, responding to tickets, player complaints and the like.

If the GMs fail to preform even these basic duties I think that they're pretty worthless, wouldn't you say?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You really don't understand. How pathetic. Your little brain can't process simple things, or you don't have an idea on how things actually work.

A GM is responsible for moderating the forums, answering tickets and helping on in-game issues. They have no control over what goes on sale in the cash shop.

PWI has developed some of it's own content. The Nightfall and Midnight, as well as the Headless Horsemen and Valentines equipment are also part of this PWI developed content. It doesn't even exist on the CN or other servers.

Just go away. You're a fool who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

He doesn't even understand how a corporate hierarchy works either.

the ****?
    How did the GMs have any control over the packs and TW payments? Thought they could only make suggestions.
    the packs can easily be regulated by them, altho ya it is the devs that decide what is to be put in the CS.

and i wasnt refering to the TW payouts.

that is what i was saying from the start. the GMs have no control on what is put in the CS, they can only decide when and how often to sell it. all you have been doing is flame all day in order to boost your own stupid ego.

next time learn to ****ing read since you have been agreeing with me this entire time you dumbass.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Please contradict yourself more.

Now, it is the GM's sole purpose to act as an interface between the community and the technical side of the MMO. Namely the developers and the game client itself: eg bug reports, responding to tickets, player complaints and the like.

If the GMs fail to preform even these basic duties I think that they're pretty worthless, wouldn't you say?

He probably walks into a Best Buy, goes to the Geek Squad repair center and complains why the game he wants to buy isn't on sale and tells them they suck. They're there to fix things. They're not responsive for what goes on sale.

This guy is just a moron.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    they can only decide when and how often to sell it. all you have been doing is flame all day in order to boost your own stupid ego..

No the can't, actually. The sales are coded into the patches which come from... surprise! The devs. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He probably walks into a Best Buy, goes to the Geek Squad repair center and complains why the game he wants to buy isn't on sale and tells them they suck. They're there to fix things. They're not responsive for what goes on sale.

This guy is just a moron.

are you blind or just mentally ****? pull up my original posts and you will see that i have been saying the GMs can only regulate how often the items get sold. you are a ****ing idiot you know that right?
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the GMs decide WHEN to sell those items.

No.
    the GMs decide when to sell it and how often to sell it.

No.
    it is up to the GMs to decide when those items will get sold

No.

explain to me great one how it works. since you honestly beleive the GMs have control of what gets put into the CS of a game they do not own. please explain that one to me.

How many times does it have to be repeated for you? The GMs are NOT responsible for when something is put in the cash shop. THIS HAS BEEN STATED BY THE GMS THEMSELVES.

You are probably the most idiotic person that I've ever experienced on this forum. You've really earned that sad title.

Again, it's obvious why you're on a lvl 11 alt. You're just too stupid to let people know who you really are. What an embarrassment.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i been banned 16 times does that make me a SUPER hero?

Not unless you've been permabanned. And all those bans have to be on the same account. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No.

No.

No.

How many times does it have to be repeated for you? The GMs are NOT responsible for when something is put in the cash shop. THIS HAS BEEN STATED BY THE GMS THEMSELVES.

You are probably the most idiotic person that I've ever experienced on this forum. You've really earned that sad title.

Again, it's obvious why you're on a lvl 11 alt. You're just too stupid to let people know who you really are. What an embarrassment.

i really have no other way to put it for you 2 idiots. all i can say is play other MMOs instead of harp on PW as if you think you know how its managed. in all of the games i have played GMs have control over when something in the CS is sold.

ill use flyff as an example again. the GMs had a sale that was pretty similar to the pack sale for PWI. it was available for 3 days then it is taken out. the players spammed the forums and asked for an extention. the GMs extended the sale for 2 more days then took it out. during this time they were able to take out and put in the item AT WILL. ive experienced this in all MMOs i have played INCLUDING this one.

but i guess you guys never heard of "weekend" sales where they can put in certain items for the weekend in and then take it out at will.

and you are saying GMs have no control over when they can sell it and when not to sell it? get some more experience son. NEW items that the devs think should be put on sale comes from a patch. onces its patched into the game its in the game and the GMs can use it for additional sales when they want to.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No the can't, actually. The sales are coded into the patches which come from... surprise! The devs. b:bye
    Not really, last 2 weeks I didn't have to update my client at all yet the cash shop has suffered shift of sales and promotions, and removed tiger packs etc. It's all 100% server-side.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not unless you've been permabanned. And all those bans have to be on the same account. b:cute

yes all those bans are on the same account, if i added them all up on alt accounts too would be close to 25 bans and 2 perma bans, this account was also banned for 99999minutes before. hard to read on the sig down below tho ill have to fix that.
  • LovesTear - Heavens Tear
    LovesTear - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    snipe

i agree with long.
  • l33fluffycat
    l33fluffycat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

tbh, you really have no room to talk. I have seen my fair share of idiotic, useless, and pointless post that made you look like a idiot that you have made in these forums. especially in the sin forums.b:surrender

you will always be known as a idiot over there micheal.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not really, last 2 weeks I didn't have to update my client at all yet the cash shop has suffered shift of sales and promotions, and removed tiger packs etc. It's all 100% server-side.

^this
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Grrr, damn fish avatars looking so similar. I was wondering why Longknife suddenly turned dumber then I realized it wasn't him but the mad fish.

@ Longknife - I agree that it is silly to say that anyone is a hero because they got banned, or that their "death" was "heroic," but I'm sure you'd see where we're coming from. It is...disheartening, when some of your favorite posters have eaten the banhammer for expressing their very sincere discontent with certain things, especially when you yourself share their same sentiment. I can't say none of the banned "had it coming," but I don't think all of them deserved it either.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hmm its to bad now this thread isnt funny any more *goes lurking for another thread*b:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i really have no other way to put it for you 2 idiots. all i can say is play other MMOs instead of harp on PW as if you think you know how its managed. in all of the games i have played GMs have control over when something in the CS is sold.

and you are saying GMs have no control over when they can sell it and when not to sell it? get some more experience son. NEW items that the devs think should be put on sale comes from a patch. onces its patched into the game its in the game and the GMs can use it for additional sales when they want to.

You're an idiot if you think comparing any other game company to how PWI is run has any relevance.

GMs aren't even supposed to spawn in-game items without approval from a supervisor. That's why they only do it during maintenance so they can actually log what they had to do.

GMs are like the service desk of their particular industry. They have no say what upper management tells them to do, they just do it.

You're a pathetic adolescent hiding behind a lvl 11 alt and you have no clue what's really going on.