TW Report - 09/24/2010-09/26/2010

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    To be honest instead of whining about QQme we should all just suck it up and deal with it. Really, whining doesn't help anything. Improve your faction in game and try your best to rival with the other faction insteadb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedValentine - Raging Tide
    RedValentine - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    As of right now I would have to say Varden might be number 2 faction now but then again who knows couple weeks ago they got rolled.

last i checked, Varden only got "rolled" because NPC thought that the only way they could beat them is by recruiting other factions to attack Varden with them. Aasimar talks about ganking factions to make it more "challenging" for the higher power factions. All I see when he says stuff like that is that he feels he and his faction can only gain land by ganking anyone and everyone.

im not trying to call anyone out, but honestly ppl, things happen, real life happens. If you have people who become inactive and you dont want to kick them for your faction, then adapt and improve those who are there. As stated earlier, a TW isnt about numbers. Its about the players who do attend. I give NPC props for taking this last TW to train their new cata-pullers, thats what we need to see from all of the factions. But if your gonna put all new cata-pullers in at once, then dont be suprised to lose, ijs.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And one last thing, it sounds like you expect a TW map with multiple top tier factions, as in, 4 or 5 factions that could potentially beat any other in a 1vs1 TW, and, while that would be fun, it isn't realistic. If we have a TW map where there are 2 top tier TW factions, THEN WE ARE LUCKY because, if you look at other servers, that's one more than them. Seen lost city? only 1, essence. Heaven's tear? Enrage. Dreamweaver? Calamity.

If we get 2 top TW factions then we should be grateful.[/COLOR]
    It's not about luck but human nature. It's impossible to have more than 2 top tier factions.

It is quite easy to understand that if there are 3 or more there will be ganks on some, because people care mostly for land and they'll bid with some other big faction to attack another. Then they lose land and reputation so members leave to one of the others.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ummmm, after that showling last week NPC i didn't think you were serious about TW.

After Infamy failed I aimed the QQme boat into confrontation with the whole server no pulled punches or dancing around teh other powerful factions. This worked and we have more and have had better tw than anyone with the possibility of Levi.

However since the tw rework is it really worth it? It was pride that let us Beat levi, diamonds aren't worth it but saying "Whats up Nuff" that was the motivation to TW.

Since tw rework there have been more and more people in pk mode.

Factions are groups of friends, pure and simple. Friends have good times with friends and have a common communication network and comrades to rely on in team events. The better the friendship the stronger the threads that tie them together, the stronger the faction. That is why Infamy had so much power it fell to pieces.

Anyway yes, i will combat your psychological forum warfare as best i can. QQme is a very weak faction who is very beatable. It was a miracle we beat Levi in the 2 hour 40 minute tw, Kali was going off in squad chat how we were going to lose b:shocked. For weeeks Leviation had a better 80 for tw than we had. All very fun, now Levi and QQmes big advantage over a faction like NPC is NPC does not have very much experience. Since most of their wars are 5 minutes, due to ganks or something.

Last i'll say Infamy was put a lot of pressure on by the server, many people on the forums using their hate propaganda + a lot of attacks in game. My faction has a lot of homegrown power, but also when other factions break up we sometimes get members, like when Insight died, there was Cupcake RainZ Ben Idan. Shelter and Disaster joined Levi. Or say Anarky left Infamy and joined Levi, boom one of the best archers on server.

It is what it is, I believe in this server, and QQme has been no way aiming to be the most powerful faction on the map, only the best. I believe in this server in that you will destroy the white beast one day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    last i checked, Varden only got "rolled" because NPC thought that the only way they could beat them is by recruiting other factions to attack Varden with them. Aasimar talks about ganking factions to make it more "challenging" for the higher power factions. All I see when he says stuff like that is that he feels he and his faction can only gain land by ganking anyone and everyone.

I agree with this, it's hard to say you want "experience" for your faction when no one can remember the last time you attacked a faction without the assistance of a gank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A guild merge is basically the same thing as a guild dying and it's members mostly going to one faction, except without the dying part.

i have an idea: GMs, send detailed player list to rwargh so he can distribute top 400 players to 2 best factions.. rest should just farm mats for rawrghs elite players and admire how powerful he is..
    I agree with this, it's hard to say you want "experience" for your faction when no one can remember the last time you attacked a faction without the assistance of a gank.

why so mad bro? and why your butt hurts so much? i like the QQ/Butthurt combination tho.. are you some kind of "i cut myself" emo kid? is it qqing sign of strenght in your culture or is it just you? for real, i would like to know b:laugh
    Ummmm, after that showling last week NPC i didn't think you were serious about TW.
    After Infamy failed I aimed the QQme boat into confrontation with the whole server no pulled punches or dancing around teh other powerful factions. This worked and we have more and have had better tw than anyone with the possibility of Levi.

sup with the propaganda bro? having fun manipulating your players? what do you say to your lowbies? that they matter? are you aiming for the god-like personality? let me help you a bit (for free) b:laugh

NPC is evil faction.. pure evil and we will destroy QQme and all other factions, muahaahaaaa.. quick, help the good man Man to save the server from all those evil NPC players.. and dont just listen to his words, make them your own words

i'm done with QQ/flaming.. i'm going to grab some coffee, and when i come back i wanna see thick wall of pure hate in here.. kktxbai
    b:cute
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what do you say to your lowbies?

They don't have lowbies dood. b:surrender

Hmm...I actually had respect for NPC...BHed with some of them, ok people...but if you're an officer, and you say these kinds of things... Q_Q

No wonder some of your 'lowbies' are 'leaving'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    i have an idea: GMs, send detailed player list to rwargh so he can distribute top 400 players to 2 best factions.. rest should just farm mats for rawrghs elite players and admire how powerful he is..

Wow that was totally irrelevent to what you quoted and shows that you're just butthurt cause you are a nobody.
    why so mad bro? and why your butt hurts so much? i like the QQ/Butthurt combination tho.. are you some kind of "i cut myself" emo kid? is it qqing sign of strenght in your culture or is it just you? for real, i would like to know

I love how all you can say is that but really we're enjoying it. Why would be mad that you completely fail? Double attack all you want to, guess what, it isn't working. It's too bad that you had to double attack to take king's feast, oh wait, nevermind. Even with a gank you still get rolled in 10 minutes, I think you are the butthurt one here.

The thing is: WHY WOULD WE BE MAD THAT YOU GANK AND FAIL?

You're talking like your ganks are successful and, as we saw last week, they aren't.

Double attack all you want, we will roll you in 10 and then take your land the next day. And then we'll go out to west gate and kill you there. And then probably steal your lunch money. And then we'll probably teabag you and call you a noob Halo 3 style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    he wants you to.... errrr.... ummmm.... kick all your high lvls? or..... bar everyone that is not 'equal' to them from entering?

Get real, instead of complaining that QQme is so much stronger work on building your own faction. I see no reason QQme should "do something about it", let them play and have what fun they can. If you want to be able to last more then 7 minutes against them help everyone in your own faction instead of just those in your little cliques......

It is not even like QQme is such a power house they can beat everyone, seems to me a few weeks back levi was able to beat them 1v1; therefore it has happened in the past so can happen in the future.

...or I could do something that u did/supported: make an alt and start spamming WC how some other faction that I'm not part of sux...
    ...or, I could pick on one member for the opposing faction and try to boost my faction morale calling him Antichrist and what not?
    ..hmm.. yeah, u got some good ides there.. I could definitely learn something form the likes of u... teach me in arts of sneakiness and deception, oh great master, I'm just a straight forward honest guy - how foolish of me.
    b:cry

oh, and just for the record.. I'm not talking about QQme per se. I'm talking about ppl that QQ how there are no more fun TW's, yet 99% of them can be found in the biggest, strongest faction currently on the server - today its QQme - tomorrow its gonna be BBme, and who knows, in a mouth or so might be e-peen-me.
    But one things is gonna be the same - same QQers will be in same faction and QQ how there are no fun TW - that is all I'm saying and wondering why the hell are those same ppl talking about same problems and not doing anything about it? x_X
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

oh, and just for the record.. I'm not talking about QQme per se. I'm talking about ppl that QQ how there are no more fun TW's, yet 99% of them can be found in the biggest, strongest faction currently on the server - today its QQme - tomorrow its gonna be BBme, and who knows, in a mouth or so might be e-peen-me.
    But one things is gonna be the same - same QQers will be in same faction and QQ how there are no fun TW - that is all I'm saying and wondering why the hell are those same ppl talking about same problems and not doing anything about it? x_X

So they should leave their faction the minute it becomes successful?

Now, I agree with you that the people who join QQme RECENTLY and complain are partly to blame.

But anyone whose joined before or during the time levi was winning have a right to complain a bit in my opinon. Did they join the top faction then complain about no interesting TWs? No, because at the time QQme was losing TWs, I think at one point we didn't have arch OR 1k, land count yes QQme has always had the most but 2 weeks ago anyone would have bet that within a month or 2 levi would have more land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    They don't have lowbies dood. b:surrender

Hmm...I actually had respect for NPC...BHed with some of them, ok people...but if you're an officer, and you say these kinds of things... Q_Q

No wonder some of your 'lowbies' are 'leaving'.

i'm not an officer, and i dont want to be an officer.. so.. 180 ppl in NPC, and yes, we have right to have our opinions.. Mirko =/= NPC
    you clearly dont understand how things works.. man is the "player".. he manipulates ppl for his own amusement.. and "players" only have respect for other "players".. you really think he has any respect for regular guildies?
    he is pretty good tho..

Double attack all you want, we will roll you in 10 and then take your land the next day. And then we'll go out to west gate and kill you there. And then probably steal your lunch money. And then we'll probably teabag you and call you a noob Halo 3 style.

nuuuu just not that, forgive us all mighty rawrgh! why? oh god, why?

Now, I agree with you that the people who join QQme RECENTLY and complain are partly to blame.

But anyone whose joined before or during the time levi was winning have a right to complain a bit in my opinon. Did they join the top faction then complain about no interesting TWs? No, because at the time QQme was losing TWs, I think at one point we didn't have arch OR 1k, land count yes QQme has always had the most but 2 weeks ago anyone would have bet that within a month or 2 levi would have more land.

yap, listen to this guy.. he got it all right.. its not like he left infamy when they lost few lands.. or joined carebears when qqme didnt want him in.. or kicked out of any factions or anything like that..

ty for your words of wisdom, i feeling that i'm changing by just reading your words..
    thanks, you are the best.. such a wonderful personality b:cute

this is getting boring tho.. could you work on something else than "you are nobody/butthurt, your ganks fail"? i know you can do it.. go go gob:laugh
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

Rawrgh, idk if you notice but we pretty much agree on most of what was said from both sides - exception being that there should be only 2 strong factions TWing. Your scenario happened on other servers and we can all see what happened there. I'm not saying it will not happen here eventually... but better later then sooner for sake of every1s fun.
    We both have an issue with the same bunch bludgeoning us with the prospect of how they are bored and how game sux.
    Idk, maybe its a wining tactic or something.. you know, like: "demoralize every1 from playing the game so one rulez the universe.. muhahaha"; or something like that x_X

We'll end up killing the game on RT and, rest assured, there will be no winners. There is no ultimate prize here... the ultimate "winner" is PWI bank account when all of us move to a new server -.-'
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i'm not an officer, and i dont want to be an officer.. so.. 180 ppl in NPC, and yes, we have right to have our opinions.. Mirko =/= NPC
    you clearly dont understand how things works.. man is the "player".. he manipulates ppl for his own amusement.. and "players" only have respect for other "players".. you really think he has any respect for regular guildies?
    he is pretty good tho..

nuuuu just not that, forgive us all mighty rawrgh! why? oh god, why?

yap, listen to this guy.. he got it all right.. its not like he left infamy when they lost few lands.. or joined carebears when qqme didnt want him in.. or kicked out of any factions or anything like that..

ty for your words of wisdom, i feeling that i'm changing by just reading your words..
    thanks, you are the best.. such a wonderful personality b:cute

this is getting boring tho.. could you work on something else than "you are nobody/butthurt, your ganks fail"? i know you can do it.. go go gob:laugh

tl;dr - QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    tl;dr - QQ

if thats tl for you than you have some problems with reading, ijs b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Rawrgh, idk if you notice but we pretty much agree on most of what was said from both sides - exception being that there should be only 2 strong factions TWing. Your scenario happened on other servers and we can all see what happened there. I'm not saying it will not happen here eventually... but better later then sooner for sake of every1s fun.
    We both have an issue with the same bunch bludgeoning us with the prospect of how they are bored and how game sux.
    Idk, maybe its a wining tactic or something.. you know, like: "demoralize every1 from playing the game so one rulez the universe.. muhahaha"; or something like that x_X

We'll end up killing the game on RT and, rest assured, there will be no winners. There is no ultimate prize here... the ultimate "winner" is PWI bank account when all of us move to a new server -.-'
    I don't think that there SHOULD only be two top TW factions, I just think that, realistically, that we will be lucky to have 2, after all, 2 is still better than one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ...or I could do something that u did/supported: make an alt and start spamming WC how some other faction that I'm not part of sux...
    ...or, I could pick on one member for the opposing faction and try to boost my faction morale calling him Antichrist and what not?
    ..hmm.. yeah, u got some good ides there.. I could definitely learn something form the likes of u... teach me in arts of sneakiness and deception, oh great master, I'm just a straight forward honest guy - how foolish of me.

OK I have had enough. I have been REPEATEDLY accused by NPC officers of making alts to slam them (did everyone know if you don't like NPC you are my alt?), hacking peoples accounts and deleting NPC players off peoples friends lists as well as have NPC officers try again and again to tell my friends and hubby how I am the root of all evil and they should never talk to me again (seems to me NPC is already "pick on one member for the opposing faction and try to boost my faction morale calling him Antichrist") . All of this without one scrap of evidence. Before YOU guys decided to start this I was perfectly happy ignoring NPC and having fun with my faction, now I feel the need to defend against your lies.

NPC people being straight forward honest?? OMG you are lying to yourself now! I have NEVER done or said anything about NPC till YOUR officers start accusing me of S**t. You have never given ANY evidence nor had the balls or class to accuse me directly. You feel you need to sneak around and spread rumors with NO proof other then some of YOUR officers don't like me therefore I must be out to get you.

Quit being so hurt that you can't stand up to QQme cause you are too busy helping yourself instead of your faction. Quit trying to make me and my faction look bad cause some people prefer to play with us instead of you.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    OK I have had enough. I have been REPEATEDLY accused by NPC officers of making alts to slam them (did everyone know if you don't like NPC you are my alt?)

i have seen SS of you trading in remote place with alt who spammed WC how NPC sucks for couple of days.. and it has been posted here on forums..
    mods removed it coz of the forum rules..

cant blame someone for seeing something without trying to explain what was happening in that SS..

there are 5 possibilities:
    1) it is you and your alt
    2) that alt belongs to somebody else and you were just buying/selling something
    3) that SS is fake
    4) its aasimars alt, and he tricked you to come and trade, then he took SS..
    5) you were afk, aasimar came with that alt to you and took SS so it looks like you 2 are trading..

so, it would be great to hear your side of the story bout that alt..
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    i have seen SS of you trading in remote place with alt who spammed WC how NPC sucks for couple of days.. and it has been posted here on forums..
    mods removed it coz of the forum rules..

cant blame someone for seeing something without trying to explain what was happening in that SS..

there are 5 possibilities:
    1) it is you and your alt
    2) that alt belongs to somebody else and you were just buying/selling something
    3) that SS is fake
    4) its aasimars alt, and he tricked you to come and trade, then he took SS..
    5) you were afk, aasimar came with that alt to you and took SS so it looks like you 2 are trading..

so, it would be great to hear your side of the story bout that alt..

well since this screen shot is of me with someone I know and have helped (have NEVER denied knowing her, I have helped with her fbs like I do with a lot of people; and to my knowledge she is not an alt of anyone I know), how it went from someone I know to an alt was all from the imagination of NPC officers. I am a nice person I actually help other people and that makes you accuse me of making alts to slam NPC. My question is before you started accusing me what reason would I have to do ANY of what I have been accused of? The only thing I could think of is certain NPC officers think so much of themselves they believe I lose sleep at night plotting ways to mess with them.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    well since this screen shot is of me with someone I know and have helped (have NEVER denied knowing her, I have helped with her fbs like I do with a lot of people; and to my knowledge she is not an alt of anyone I know), how it went from someone I know to an alt was all from the imagination of NPC officers. I am a nice person I actually help other people and that makes you accuse me of making alts to slam NPC. My question is before you started accusing me what reason would I have to do ANY of what I have been accused of? The only thing I could think of is certain NPC officers think so much of themselves they believe I lose sleep at night plotting ways to mess with them.

hey, i never accused you of anything, never wrote 1 bad thing bout Varden or any other faction.. yap, i flamed few individuals, but that dosent have anything to do with accusing whole faction.. i just wanted to know what was with that.. believe or not, some of us like to hear both sides before making accusations..

you must understand that name "cashcow" sounds like merchating alt..
    dont hate us allb:surrender
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    hey, i never accused you of anything, never wrote 1 bad thing bout Varden or any other faction.. yap, i flamed few individuals, but that dosent have anything to do with accusing whole faction.. i just wanted to know what was with that.. believe or not, some of us like to hear both sides before making accusations..

you must understand that name "cashcow" sounds like merchating alt..
    dont hate us allb:surrender

I guess Aasimar never told you my response to the accusation after I confronted him (he lacks the class to have talked to me about it instead went behind my back to my friends which is how I heard).

My point is before this happened I had no reason to do any of what I have been accused of and find it funny that certain NPC officers even accused me of hacking into peoples accounts to delete them off others friends lists.

On a personal note I have never had an issue with you Mirko or even most of NPC; heck I still have people in NPC on my FL that call on me when they need a cleric. But your officers (and it is more then just Aasimar) have developed this hatred for me, maybe you should ask them what their problem is....

and for the record my catshop alt is a lvl 9 archer that never moves from west arch and is on the same account as my main since I don't duel client or have multiple accounts like some people on the game do.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    ... teach me in arts of sneakiness and deception, oh great master, I'm just a straight forward honest guy - how foolish of me.

Lesson #1 - Evasion
    OK I have had enough. I have been REPEATEDLY accused by NPC officers of making alts to slam them (did everyone know if you don't like NPC you are my alt?), hacking peoples accounts and deleting NPC players off peoples friends lists as well as have NPC officers try again and again to tell my friends and hubby how I am the root of all evil and they should never talk to me again (seems to me NPC is already "pick on one member for the opposing faction and try to boost my faction morale calling him Antichrist") .

So what you are saying is basically to evade the obvious I have to dig up some personal issue with another person that started happening while bout of you were in the same faction, put it into a "faction vs faction" contest and hope it will justify your recant actions?
    ahh.. I c.. ty great master.. i got it down.
    Oh, and yes.. I have to do it in aggressive meaner wit a lot of exclamation marks and CAPS in order to shock the opposition into believing what I'm saying must be truth..
    omg, u're so pro at this. ty<3

Lesson #2 - Denial
    All of this without one scrap of evidence. Before YOU guys decided to start this I was perfectly happy ignoring NPC and having fun with my faction, now I feel the need to defend against your lies.

I c I c.. so, even when u get caught red handed try u're best to deny it 'coz, hell, what have you got loose...
    ok, noted, not my favorite lesson yet but ty again great master.

Lesson #3 - make a false statement
    NPC people being straight forward honest?? OMG you are lying to yourself now!

i c, so throw in a short, sharp statement that might subcontinentaly stick in our minds b4 we realize what was it all about. I feel enlightened now... ty great master.

Lesson #4 - Repetitio est mater studiorum.
    I have NEVER done or said anything about NPC till YOUR officers start accusing me of S**t. You have never given ANY evidence nor had the balls or class to accuse me directly. You feel you need to sneak around and spread rumors with NO proof other then some of YOUR officers don't like me therefore I must be out to get you.

Ahhh.. I bow to u o great master. So, repeat numerous times the previews statements so they sick better.
    oh oh *razes hand* but master.. I know for a fact there was a post on the forum regarding the issue of that mysterious alt.. I even know the person who posted it *blush* and was talking in pm'es with you about it... but what can do some screen shots against u're word right?
    gimme some more.. i feel like I can conquer the world after this lesson ... <3

Lesson #5 - Tell them how they feel, tell them what to think
    Quit being so hurt that you can't stand up to QQme cause you are too busy helping yourself instead of your faction. Quit trying to make me and my faction look bad cause some people prefer to play with us instead of you.

but master, all this time you were talking about all thees different people that had nothing to with your student.. why this sudden focus to your student again? Dont you think somebody might notice... o.o
    But I'm kinda skeptical about the last lesson master.. I mean are we due to use hypnosis at this point or some other suggestive technique? nwm, I'll figure it out.

Ty o great master of deception and sneakiness... how much do I own you for the lessons?

oh, btw Tan.. like, we r grownups and so above this kind of verbal exchanges.. I'm doing this 'coz I bored, whats your excuse - just wondering?
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Lesson #1 - Evasion

So what you are saying is basically to evade the obvious I have to dig up some personal issue with another person that started happening while bout of you were in the same faction, put it into a "faction vs faction" contest and hope it will justify your recant actions?
    ahh.. I c.. ty great master.. i got it down.
    Oh, and yes.. I have to do it in aggressive meaner wit a lot of exclamation marks and CAPS in order to shock the opposition into believing what I'm saying must be truth..
    omg, u're so pro at this. ty<3

Lesson #2 - Denial

I c I c.. so, even when u get caught red handed try u're best to deny it 'coz, hell, what have you got loose...
    ok, noted, not my favorite lesson yet but ty again great master.

Lesson #3 - make a false statement

i c, so throw in a short, sharp statement that might subcontinentaly stick in our minds b4 we realize what was it all about. I feel enlightened now... ty great master.

Lesson #4 - Repetitio est mater studiorum.

Ahhh.. I bow to u o great master. So, repeat numerous times the previews statements so they sick better.
    oh oh *razes hand* but master.. I know for a fact there was a post on the forum regarding the issue of that mysterious alt.. I even know the person who posted it *blush* and was talking in pm'es with you about it... but what can do some screen shots against u're word right?
    gimme some more.. i feel like I can conquer the world after this lesson ... <3

Lesson #5 - Tell them how they feel, tell them what to think

but master, all this time you were talking about all thees different people that had nothing to with your student.. why this sudden focus to your student again? Dont you think somebody might notice... o.o
    But I'm kinda skeptical about the last lesson master.. I mean are we due to use hypnosis at this point or some other suggestive technique? nwm, I'll figure it out.

Ty o great master of deception and sneakiness... how much do I own you for the lessons?

oh, btw Tan.. like, we r grownups and so above this kind of verbal exchanges.. I'm doing this 'coz I bored, whats your excuse - just wondering?

are you on drugs or what?

oh wait I keep forgetting that you must always be right because your e-peen is soooo big and you are perfect... sorry my bad
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is amateur trolling i'm seeing right here. No comic value, too much effort and i'm seeing a distinct lack of YOU MAD???.

Please refine your trolling to +10 Aasimar.

Youmad?
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't think that there SHOULD only be two top TW factions, I just think that, realistically, that we will be lucky to have 2, after all, 2 is still better than one.

Yes, this server is lucky to have a map where ganks can still decided the winner. I looked at HL's map and no matter who ganks Zulu, they steamroll. But in all honesty it is getting to the point of 1 faction being able to defend no matter who attacks.

Unlike most people, I have been enjoying the TWs for the last month or so even though they were ridiculously long. Unfortunately, the rest of my faction doesn't it seems (6x sign ups for QQme 80+ for the noobs). Before the addition and subtraction of the recent members to QQme/Leviathan, both factions were on even ground, but now, its dogs to dinosaurs. With near twice as many 100s on your side, and twice as many 8x on our side, its really hard to envision a victory coming from leviathan in a 1v1.

Grats QQme on winning the war of endurance b:victory
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    This is amateur trolling i'm seeing right here. No comic value, too much effort and i'm seeing a distinct lack of YOU MAD???.

Please refine your trolling to +10 Aasimar.

Youmad?

tell me how Russiee .. I cant find the "refine trolling" orb in the boutique... b:cry
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    tell me how Russiee .. I cant find the "refine trolling" orb in the boutique... b:cry

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see NPC officers are above their faction rules? This was take directly from the NPC website:

"....No trolling of main game forums is allowed, you can post all you like on them, but the same rules which apply to WCing, apply to the game forums...."

Guess no ones rules applies to Aasimar cause he is so.... errr I can't find a polite word.... b:chuckle
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010

It might be right next to the "refine skill" orb.. oh wait, its obvious you've not been able to find that one either since the only time Fuzzy has seen you on the battlefield you were busy running away from him. b:chuckle

As for all this "hiding behind an alt" nonsense, why would Fuzzy or any of his members even bother? Simply reading our replies in this thread is proof enough we are not afraid to speak our minds using our main characters. WC is no different.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see NPC officers are above their faction rules? This was take directly from the NPC website:

"....No trolling of main game forums is allowed, you can post all you like on them, but the same rules which apply to WCing, apply to the game forums...."

Guess no ones rules applies to Aasimar cause he is so.... errr I can't find a polite word.... b:chuckle

I love you. b:dirty lol
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    b:heart sarbear I would steal you from pimpy if the game would let me marry you b:dirty
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:heart sarbear I would steal you from pimpy if the game would let me marry you b:dirty

you take Sarbear, I take Pimpy, done deal b:victory