• IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Npc and Levi war was quite fun =D

Gf all~
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If dancing told you how much signups we were getting from her alt Rawrgh, you would be suprised how we even lasted 10min.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If dancing told you how much signups we were getting from her alt Rawrgh, you would be suprised how we even lasted 10min.
    I know how many had signed up, that's why I was disappointed at the turnout.

Felt more like kill farming than a real TW, hopefully levi's members will step up next week and show up to TW charmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I know how many had signed up, that's why I was disappointed at the turnout.

Felt more like kill farming than a real TW, hopefully levi's members will step up next week and show up to TW charmed.

We relied too much on our core members. When they left because of college or school starting we tried to fill up with new members. Sad thing is that almost none of them want to face a long drawn out TW. For example for our 3 way defences the past 2 weeks we had 80+ signups and lo and behold they were all rolls. When we fight QQme the signups drop in half. I'm hoping our new application process will root out the leechers and undesirables.

Also it seems that 75% of the levi that I knew when I joined levi are gone nowb:cry

PS: Why do all my friends join QQme? Nepth, Lehu, CADHLA, Errion, and etc all used to be my friends before any of us joined Levi or QQme, but they all went to QQme lol

I sense a secret conspiracy ijsb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQme vs NPC
    -win NPC 1 hour
    lol what?!!?
    what kinda intel is that?

aw how cute abe's first post b:victory

*poke*

I dunno though man.. the rest of their info seems pretty legit..
    like latinos beating us after 3 hours
    so spot on
    heh heh or not
    must say I was scared witless those..8 minutes or so we were in their base..and I hadn't even died yet b:shocked
    at least all I had on was half a bronze charm so it wouldn't have been too much of a loss even if it had ticked b:bye
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We relied too much on our core members. When they left because of college or school starting we tried to fill up with new members. Sad thing is that almost none of them want to face a long drawn out TW. For example for our 3 way defences the past 2 weeks we had 80+ signups and lo and behold they were all rolls. When we fight QQme the signups drop in half. I'm hoping our new application process will root out the leechers and undesirables.
    lol was same with QQme except those people were showing up but leaving after an hour of TW.

Then some miracle happened, and 3rd attack on 1k everyone stayed and followed orders nicely and we won in an epic 2:40 long battle b:victory

I hope this same miracle happens to Levi and you won't just give up...

now that 1k is safe b:avoid can't live without ironguards :P
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry Fuzzy missed TW tonight for the 2nd or 3rd time in 9 months!!

But, none the less me proud of Varden. Thanks to Latinos for the fun over last few weeks, but Fuzzy hear that 8-9 min be the score tonight. It is different for the panda to be on the other side of that equation. 4 or 5 months of being on the receiving end of the same treatment from QQme, its interesting to hand that to another faction.

Fuzzy loves RT an me pretty sure we have one of the best TW maps in all PWI atm. Patience an her crew been minding their business, taking what they can, QQ an Levi have been slugging it out over the L1's, Varden been doing what we can to hold steady, NPC have been rolling their "agro dice", Murr and Latinos have been adding some spice.....

No matter what the trolls say about "game is dead" an all that other bullsh**, our server is strong, interesting and highly active.

Gratz to everyone! Fuzzy loves RT an that ain't gonna change any time soon.

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    War TW was lots of fun. We didn't push back and forth much as is written. Just turtled early to see how they do, then a slow push to their crystal. Got it 700k or so and had to restart. Not a lot of serious pushes that I saw and I was on defense. So...technically, two pushes from us! :P

Lots of new, green-to-TW people. Lots of the old (and real painful) "LuciferV deals 8k+ damage." b:cry

Dang, you guys spawned a lot of 'sins D:<
    Kind of fun when new 'sins to TW stealth and buff up in the middle of the enemy. Fyi... I can see youuuuu :D
    Except the General, Lucretia and Ardo...but I know when you guys will pop out :P

Hope we can go at it again sometime! It was really fun! :)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Seeing as how long leviathan has been around, I have confidence they will spring back.

It would suck to see one of the strongest factions on the server suddenly sort of die out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Putica - Raging Tide
    Putica - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No matter what the trolls say about "game is dead" an all that other bullsh**, our server is strong, interesting and highly active.

twisdead and the gamesux yo!

<3
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Seeing as how long leviathan has been around, I have confidence they will spring back.

It would suck to see one of the strongest factions on the server suddenly sort of die out.

We're going to try to spring back. It was a hard blow when so many of our officers retired and so many core members quitting game because of school/college, even wolffy and bladed_tony are gone now. Lets hope we can have a revival like you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    War TW was lots of fun. We didn't push back and forth much as is written. Just turtled early to see how they do, then a slow push to their crystal. Got it 700k or so and had to restart. Not a lot of serious pushes that I saw and I was on defense. So...technically, two pushes from us! :P

Lots of new, green-to-TW people. Lots of the old (and real painful) "LuciferV deals 8k+ damage." b:cry

Dang, you guys spawned a lot of 'sins D:<
    Kind of fun when new 'sins to TW stealth and buff up in the middle of the enemy. Fyi... I can see youuuuu :D
    Except the General, Lucretia and Ardo...but I know when you guys will pop out :P

Hope we can go at it again sometime! It was really fun! :)

It was it was ^_^

Like Ama said, we turtled at the start.

Although you could say some of it's back and forth- I see Luci, while everyone else runs forward, I get scared and run back (and most of the time gets sniped by sins -.-) b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I missed all the fun this weekend
    b:cry

But then again...

Homecoming > TW

Time for TW next week
    b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Related to QQme & Levi I'll just say this :

Recruiting or recruiting-back ( in Levi's case ) is the deciding factor at this point .

Sadly , power hungry ppl play a big part on this .

Despite some of them having understandable reasons , if they like an active TW server and they still bandwagon jump they really don't think much before they act .

Examples : we've lost a loyal & awesome member to you guys ( QQme ) but she was right in her reasons for leaving . No1's fault but ours here .

We've also lost 2 good & fun members to you guys but their reasons were so stupid & r3tarded that it left me speechless . We aren't to blame here , they are but I don't hate them for that , I just don't like what they did .

But whether they are good ppl with good reasons , ppl that join for friends , ppl that just join because they're power hungry , ppl that join since they wanna know how x faction's like etc , they are of high importance in the deciding factor of a server's TW outcome .

This is just a personal opinion that I noticed over time , it might not always be true but part of it will always be :P

*back to QQing how I wasted 244 mirages to try & get a +3 ring to +4 and ended up with a +0 now *

Oh emo corner , we meet again !

/wrist time !

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *back to QQing how I wasted 244 mirages to try & get a +3 ring to +4 and ended up with a +0 now *

/wrist time !
    Aww

My record was 600 mirages to +4 my freaking belt. I always use mirages to +4 alone and on average I'd say I use ~130. There are extreme situations like 600 for my belt but then again, Lunar Ring took only 30, though, and boots also only ~45.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My record was 20 mirages to +6 my Bow b:cute
    Oh how many mirages I wasted getting there b:cry
  • Proverbs - Archosaur
    Proverbs - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Recruiting or recruiting-back ( in Levi's case ) is the deciding factor at this point .

Despite some of them having understandable reasons , if they like an active TW server and they still bandwagon jump they really don't think much before they act .

Examples : we've lost a loyal & awesome member to you guys ( QQme ) but she was right in her reasons for leaving . No1's fault but ours here .

We've also lost 2 good & fun members to you guys but their reasons were so stupid & r3tarded that it left me speechless . We aren't to blame here , they are but I don't hate them for that , I just don't like what they did .

But whether they are good ppl with good reasons , ppl that join for friends , ppl that just join because they're power hungry , ppl that join since they wanna know how x faction's like etc , they are of high importance in the deciding factor of a server's TW outcome .

This is just a personal opinion that I noticed over time , it might not always be true but part of it will always be :P

/wrist time !

QQme has lost Lina, Mara, The last barb, Rem, Ben, Russiee, Terymichi, Its Ezylem and more to Leviation at one point or another.

Ooo Sarhbaer and Chris Br, oo also that bm/cleric bunikizui zetsumie

anywho
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

/wrist time !

We try to avoid a lot of the ex-leviathan bandwagon jumpers, only add people if they actually have a decent reason for leaving.

Even if they are high level with good gear, they can still be denied if they leave for stupid reasons (i.e ZestumieX)

We only let them join if we're sure they aren't bailing just because levi lost a few TWs.

QQme has lost Lina, Mara, The last barb, Rem, Ben, Russiee, Terymichi, Its Ezylem and more to Leviation at one point or another.

last I checked the last barb only plays on his BM, which is in Varden.

Rem and Ben, when have they ever left and joined Leviathan? Ben's only left a couple of times and then he went guildless.

Tymirichy is a horrible barb, one of the worst on the server, so no one really cares. (2 pdef ornaments, nuff said)

ItzElysium also left, cause he's a glory chaser. And he's also a terrible mage with craptastic gear so again, no one cares if a mage with +1 gear leaves

:O when was Sarbear ever in QQme? lol

The other people, Zetsumie, buniwhatever, Chris_BR, are notorious guild hoppers, it'd be like mentioning Veritas_ has left QQme and joined levi before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    - NPC attacks King's Feast held by QQme - 8:03 PM EST
    NPC just does not take serious enough who QQme is. NPC takes the B lane to the enemy base but does it really slow. QQme takes the sideline with a limited amount of their elite troops to the NPC base and wins the crystal bashing race.
    -win QQme 10min gz :)

OMG my butt still hurts over this loss b:surrender

great tactics by QQme, it was like when a father pops a coin behind kids ear and the kid is "wtf, where did that come for??"

GZ QQme, you showed to NPC that we have much to learn.. see ya in future TWs, we will work on our flaws in the meantime..
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010

We're having the same issues too, you guys aren't the only ones.

Talk about it, these days I usually laugh when people leave and see them in Levi since pretty much all of them do.

o.o? Can't really figure out who that is so next part

Feeling I know those two people. To be honest, I thank you guys. Personally I love them to death (nixxy squad FTW! <3) so next part!

So very true.
    When we lost so many people to you [Leviathan] all, we kept on losing, and losing, etc.
    Because of that, more and more people left.
    Was really a shock to see so many people go with reasons such as...
    "You guys [ENTER WORD HERE] suck!"
    "Yeah [Hope], what was the point of staying if QQme is going to die off the map?"

etc etc.

To be honest, I was planning on doing this type of post and never did.
    Didn't want to get flamed for it.
    Great job!
    b:victory

/wrist time !

Oh shut up!
    I used 100 mirages to try to get my rings up and they're still at +0
    Or the 200 I used for my veno's wheel of fate and only get +1...
    (oh and look who's in the background coincidentally, ZetsumieX)
    OMG my butt still hurts over this loss b:surrender

great tactics by QQme, it was like when a father pops a coin behind kids ear and the kid is "wtf, where did that come for??"

GZ QQme, you showed to NPC that we have much to learn.. see ya in future TWs, we will work on our flaws in the meantime..

Your butt hurts?
    Isn't it a game?
    Why would your butt be hurting
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Your butt hurts?
    Isn't it a game?
    Why would your butt be hurting
    b:chuckle

coz i was making sweet sweet love with my pony during TW.. it has nothing to do with game, ijs..

(no animals were hurt if you dont count me in)

any more questions? b:cute
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Umm.....

TheMagicPimp - Come to me if u wanna learn the secrets of refining using mirages(jk lol)..I did +4 to all my gear with just mirages and each of those refining took no more than 12 mirages....lol....Hint: Listen to Duke Black. The Dude actually knows what he's talking about.

Some alt from Archosaur - TheLastBarb left QQme about 5 months ago when he stopped playing. But you're right about one thing. I remember a time when Lol_U_Mad, Remvrandt left QQme and joined Leviathan....for 10 min...I've no idea how that happened but it was my noob cousin who made my bm go Levi for 10 min...QQ..This was 4 months ago, mind you.

I was starting to get bored of this game so i tried playing Vindictus Online and it was great at first, but the social life in that game sucks. There's not a lot of interaction going on. I dont know if this is going to change when the game is released but we'll see.
    Also, to people whom i said Lol_U_Mad was quitting, he is back and he will be here for a while. Will check Forshaken World n see how it turns out. But until the game is actually released, looks like i m stuck in perfect world international.

So, here I come, World...not that it matters to anyone in this wonderful trolling hell that the members in Raging Tide server have created. Oh well..
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Ooo Sarhbaer

:O when was Sarbear ever in QQme? lol

Which too /facepalm about, the spelling or the fact that I was never in QQme. decisions...decisions b:question
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Umm.....

TheMagicPimp - Come to me if u wanna learn the secrets of refining using mirages(jk lol)..I did +4 to all my gear with just mirages and each of those refining took no more than 12 mirages....lol....Hint: Listen to Duke Black. The Dude actually knows what he's talking about.

Come online and refine my Vast Land now please b:thanks
    edited September 2010
    Come online and refine my Vast Land now please b:thanks

For you, since ur in Varden, i will only charge u 500k b:bye
    edited September 2010
    For you, since ur in Varden, i will only charge u 500k b:bye

b:shocked

600k, final offer.
    edited September 2010
    b:shocked

600k, final offer.

when i say 500k, i mean 500k
    u disagreed with me...now its 700k
    dont argue with me woman....or panda. b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    when i say 500k, i mean 500k
    u disagreed with me...now its 700k
    dont argue with me woman....or panda. b:chuckle

• waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol the only solid people we gain from QQme was Mara, Russiee and Heavenly. ItzElysium ragequitted faction cause he got **** from packs, dancing was never in Levi his alt was, Ben and Rem joined when Nimpo went MIA with lead and left 3-4 days later, TLB was in Leviathan but didn't do much do to him "quitting".

Tbh QQme never really had it bad. They lose people but gain people quickly enough since more lands and pretty being top dog when it comes to PVE attracts a **** ton of players. I mean seriously Levi was top for about 2 weeks and then QQme makes a big comeback with decked out people that I have never seen or heard of. Kudos to your recruitment methods b:cute.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Lol the only solid people we gain from QQme was Mara, Russiee and Heavenly. ItzElysium ragequitted faction cause he got **** from packs, dancing was never in Levi his alt was, Ben and Rem joined when Nimpo went MIA with lead and left 3-4 days later, TLB was in Leviathan but didn't do much do to him "quitting".

Tbh QQme never really had it bad. They lose people but gain people quickly enough since more lands and pretty being top dog when it comes to PVE attracts a **** ton of players. I mean seriously Levi was top for about 2 weeks and then QQme makes a big comeback with decked out people that I have never seen or heard of. Kudos to your recruitment methods b:cute.

like i said on levi's forum u guys gotta work as a faction...thats why ppl is leaving IJS but again GL ^^