TW Report - 09/24/2010-09/26/2010

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well MAYBE if leviathan didn't kick out Pigby, AKA the greatest BM ever, they wouldn't have this problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    GZ to QQme for winning the war of endurance. Its funny how when your members decided to start sticking around for the full wars, ours stop signing up...go figure. I had to take a peek at your faction via core....WTF 20 mems under 90 onlyb:shocked, no wonder we got smashed(among other reasons)
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    like i said on levi's forum u guys gotta work as a faction...thats why ppl is leaving IJS but again GL ^^

Major PVE attraction here :

- 5 atps , high refined users ;

- fast instances ;

- little to no effort to get stuff done with some groups ;

Go figure .

Can't force ppl NOT to choose the easy way if they want it .

I wish gears & PVE weren't so important in this game :P

Lucky me I've long ago learned to accept & deal with it but others haven't .

I'm happy regardless , I enjoyed & did more in this server than I did on sanc last year + the twists & turns of TW situations make it more interesting especially since things quite different from ppl's predictions tend to happen .

The only things that I liked more back then are :

1 - Being new , not knowing anything about the game . Like watching a movie for the 1st time then again , it'll never be the same ;

2 - The pk was better since there's not that much PVE or cash shopping required to be geared up properly at a lower lvl . Higher lvls need too much of that in order to remain competitive .

In other words , the pk system in this game blows , at least at high lvls .

I wonder if I were to ask every1 what's keeping them here despite this game having so many problems and going the wrong way , what would their answers be ?

I'll be simple and say 2 of mine :

- the community ;

- the TWs ( as long as they are 30min + ) ;

Everything else can be pretty boring once you've done it over 9000 times but the community can make it fun :P

EDIT : btw , RT's trolling community receives a bonus in my eyes , ijs <3
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Damn, I heard that TW thing is srs bsns yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Damn, I heard that TW thing is srs bsns yo.

Isn't it always ? b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i agree with you but still some ppl enjoy doing the same thing over and over and over...some ppl dont even tw or pk they are about the pve *sigh* not my case ofc but mehhh im still looking forward to some things at least once before i change to FW and ofc ppl rather the "easy way" hell i would ;D but is dif in a faction im not talking about random ppl...

im still mad cuz we didnt Delta and ragequit levi ;o jk jk XD probably going to quit for good pretty soon anyways going to delete my chars and everything like i was talking with Knight i came back and started playing again and got bored after 2-3 weeks :(

btw check this movie "a serbian film" u r going to luv it xD
  • RedValentine - Raging Tide
    RedValentine - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I wonder if I were to ask every1 what's keeping them here despite this game having so many problems and going the wrong way , what would their answers be ?

I'll be honest, I'm really only here still for the friends that still make this enjoyable for me. If it wasnt for those select people, I'd more then likely have been gone a few months ago
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'll be honest, I'm really only here still for the friends that still make this enjoyable for me. If it wasnt for those select people, I'd more then likely have been gone a few months ago

Gosh thats pretty much the same reason for me.
    Like, if I was kicked from QQme for whatever reason, I'd quit the game.
    Its bad enough with these changes so people feel like they have to CS.
    But game enough is getting boring in a way.
    Honestly, I've been at 92 for what, 2-3 weeks now?
    I don't really have the motivation to level currently since...
    93 is just another number, etc etc.
    Only good thing left in PWI is the TW and all the people I've got to know
    b:surrender

Oh almost forgot, and the fashion
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I want more 3 hr Tws please b:thanks..from whoever da opposition... I kinda missed all big fun TWs b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited September 2010

U QUIT THE GAME!?! i just got back!! I thought you were just busy with rl stuff...coome back... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sorry i didn't mean Sarbear, i meant SaH.

I'm not sure what happened but i think it was mostly on your end tbh. Lack of rank 8 archers showing up, or Pro bms being run out of faction like KaMet. I guess he couldn't say anything about bms without someone comparing him to ProBlade or something.

A few weeks ago QQme has 150 people, and maybe 70 for tw. Credit where credits due Arch Micheal found new friends for us.

AND I LOVE BEING HOPE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    U QUIT THE GAME!?! i just got back!! I thought you were just busy with rl stuff...coome back... b:cry

O_O I haven't quit yet!
    Its just that when I log on, I just don't have the same motivation to level.
    I log on these days mostly just to help other people or just stand around in town...

Sorry i didn't mean Sarbear, i meant SaH.

I'm not sure what happened but i think it was mostly on your end tbh. Lack of rank 8 archers showing up, or Pro bms being run out of faction like KaMet. I guess he couldn't say anything about bms without someone comparing him to ProBlade or something.

A few weeks ago QQme has 150 people, and maybe 70 for tw. Credit where credits due Arch Micheal found new friends for us.

AND I LOVE BEING HOPE.

*Throws Man at Sarah*
    b:scorn

Yeah, the weeks we had only 40-70 people at most for TW was pretty horrible...
    >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I want more 3 hr Tws please b:thanks..from whoever da opposition... I kinda missed all big fun TWs b:shedtear

Long TW's are fun TW - at least in my fun-book. Even if it means to be up from 2am to 5am for Europeans like me or 4am to 7am for Russian's from Murr.
    However, that is kinda hard when most good experienced ppl join the bandwagon. You are in QQme right? Don't get me wrong, QQme is a great faction with a lot of good and fun ppl - hell, like 25% of my FL are in QQme - but the only way one can have a fun TW vs QQme at this point is to jump on a gank vs them - fun = 30% chance of wining in that scenario.
    Now comes the punchline - QQme players keep on asking, like you have, for a good fight - a good challenge if you wish. QQme gets attacked by 2 factions trying to give you that good challenge - you know, to equal the odds for all sides involved. In the aftermath u have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of QQing about how you are ganked, how you r going to crush those that ganked you, how vendetta is coming, yada yada yada...
    So I'm just asking when is the fun part gonna kick in?
    Rolling a smaller faction =/= 3h TW - ijs

More ppl should do something about it instead of just talking how RT sux TW wise. If they wanna good fight/challenge simply start factions or join opposing smaller ones. There are a lot of players on the server that have hurd of this thing called TW but dont know anything about it - and I'm talking about 8x, 9x eaven 100's ppl that have never, ever TW'ed! There is no1 to show them how, or they are neglected to a point they just don't care anymore.
    There is a fair share of TW active factions on Raging Tides as well that have the potential for a good fight - Leviathan, Poseidon, War, NPC, Varden, RedDragon, Vertu, Latinos, Murr... I guess there are some more, but those were just on top of my mind atm.

IJS - quit talking and star "working". It rarely helps talking about it and then accidentally ending up in the largest faction on the server.
    My comment was not directed at you RainZ- I'm talking in general.
    Anyhow, that is how I see it. I might be wrong in some aspects, I might be right in others - but my intentions are good, that is all it maters.
    edited September 2010
    Long TW's are fun TW - at least in my fun-book. Even if it means to be up from 2am to 5am for Europeans like me or 4am to 7am for Russian's from Murr.
    However, that is kinda hard when most good experienced ppl join the bandwagon. You are in QQme right? Don't get me wrong, QQme is a great faction with a lot of good and fun ppl - hell, like 25% of my FL are in QQme - but the only way one can have a fun TW vs QQme at this point is to jump on a gank vs them - fun = 30% chance of wining in that scenario.
    Now comes the punchline - QQme players keep on asking, like you have, for a good fight - a good challenge if you wish. QQme gets attacked by 2 factions trying to give you that good challenge - you know, to equal the odds for all sides involved. In the aftermath u have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of QQing about how you are ganked, how you r going to crush those that ganked you, how vendetta is coming, yada yada yada...

More ppl should do something about it instead of just talking how RT sux TW wise. If they wanna good fight/challenge simply start factions or join opposing smaller ones. There are a lot of players on the server that have hurd of this thing called TW but dont know anything about it - and I'm talking about 8x, 9x eaven 100's ppl that have never, ever TW'ed! There is no1 to show them how, or they are neglected to a point they just don't care anymore.
    There is a fair share of TW active factions on Raging Tides as well that have the potential for a good fight - Leviathan, Poseidon, War, NPC, Varden, RedDragon, Vertu, Latinos, Murr... I guess there are some more, but those were just on top of my mind atm.

IJS - quit talking and star "working". It rarely helps talking about it and then accidentally ending up in the largest faction on the server.
    Anyhow, that is how I see it. I might be wrong in some aspects, I might be right in others - but my intentions are good, that is all it maters.

Hahaha , not bad , not bad at all . Looks like you pretty much fully understand how things roll around here , TW wise .

I approve of this msg :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

You got a double attack, even with an 8 catapult advantage we just sat outside levi base and farmed kills at this point unless if we can see a better turnout by levi/npc then not even a triple attack will do anything. Everytime someone joins QQme they are supposedly a "bandwagon jumper" yet when things are going bad for QQme and good for others you never hesitate to let them into your factions. Elvenne leaves QQme afters a single TW lost and you welcome him in with open arms. Leviathan starts winning TWs and Tymirichy/Mara/ItzElysium are welcomed in.

If you want to win the answer isn't to gank, the answer is to merge. That's right, merge with each other, it's your best shot at winning. Of course this won't happen because everyone wants to be the big shot in their guild and merging with another will take their e-peen away. But, suck it up, and NPC merge with Leviathan, and you'll have a guild fully capable of beating QQme 1vs1 again.

I don't know about others but I perfer a TW being challenging because I feel like the other side has good numbers, levels, gears, skills, and tactics. Not because they have a number advantage. Then it becomes a matter of how many zombies can you shoot before they overrun you.

Then get out there and recruit them, is it that hard? You should be preaching to yourself about that. Give them a reason to join, if all a guild has going for it is that they fight the top faction and are currently getting rolled but with your help and others they may one day beat them then people aren't exactly going to want to join. Give them reasons to.

And maybe you should put in some work, get out there, make friends make you guild known, rather than criticize others of their choice of faction.

People will join the faction they feel most comfortable in, make them feel comfortable in your faction and they will join, don't sit there and say they should leave QQme or not join in the first place.

I didn't join QQme for TW, I joined because even when I was in Infamy at least 75% of the TT runs and BH runs I did were with QQme. Go out there and squad with people, so when some guy is considering which guild to join he can say, well I already do a lot of TT and BH with NPC, maybe I should join them.

Especially now that TW pay is diamonds I find it very hard to believe so many people are joining just for TW wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Especially now that TW pay is diamonds I find it very hard to believe so many people are joining just for TW wins.

agreed...why ppl would join for 5 mins rolls if they dont get pay anyways?...bandwagon'ing doesnt exist now days...
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You got a double attack, even with an 8 catapult advantage we just sat outside levi base and farmed kills at this point unless if we can see a better turnout by levi/npc then not even a triple attack will do anything. Everytime someone joins QQme they are supposedly a "bandwagon jumper" yet when things are going bad for QQme and good for others you never hesitate to let them into your factions. Elvenne leaves QQme afters a single TW lost and you welcome him in with open arms. Leviathan starts winning TWs and Tymirichy/Mara/ItzElysium are welcomed in.

Elvenne was a founding member of NPC - of course he was welcome back. As far as I know every member that helped/helping build this faction will be always welcome back and will not be judged on his/her reasons for leaving.
    Ahm, yeh, about the part where things are going bad for QQme... all one needs to do is press "M" and do some counting... 19 lands, 3 cities... oh, yeah, and the small detail of 90% of members being 9x ...ijs - why so bitter, you r a member of the strongest faction on the server and like Man said: "being a stronger faction implies you will get ganked". Win or lose, fun is guaranteed and the prospect off meting with your friends and doing something together - priceless.
    If you want to win the answer isn't to gank, the answer is to merge. That's right, merge with each other, it's your best shot at winning. Of course this won't happen because everyone wants to be the big shot in their guild and merging with another will take their e-peen away. But, suck it up, and NPC merge with Leviathan, and you'll have a guild fully capable of beating QQme 1vs1 again.

And what do we do with around 80-100 current members each? Those don't deserve to TW because supposedly our urge to win is larger than the one to socialize and have fun? ijs, your logic imply that only select few have the permission to enjoy TW fun. Talk about e-peen...

I don't know about others but I perfer a TW being challenging because I feel like the other side has good numbers, levels, gears, skills, and tactics. Not because they have a number advantage. Then it becomes a matter of how many zombies can you shoot before they overrun you.

Again, what you are saying that anyone that is here to "learn" the game is a zombie only because they don't fit in some imaginary standard of yours? So from one side you have people saying there are not enough ppl TWing, server not being populated enough, this and that, while its this exact thinking cause that problem.
    Then get out there and recruit them, is it that hard? You should be preaching to yourself about that. Give them a reason to join, if all a guild has going for it is that they fight the top faction and are currently getting rolled but with your help and others they may one day beat them then people aren't exactly going to want to join. Give them reasons to.

We r doing that m8 :) And here is a fresh example - Idk if you were there for the last TW vs NPC, but every barb pulling a cata that day was doing it for the 1st time. Reason is simple - they had fun and they gained some experience.
    Unfortunately, there is no other way to teach a barb how to position a cata or how not to lose one in the pulling process. They just need to TW and they will get there eventually. You c, we want to introduce more players into TW section of the game... I'm still puzzled on how you fail to see the benefit four you and your faction in that as well... more ppl TWing = more fun.
    And maybe you should put in some work, get out there, make friends make you guild known, rather than criticize others of their choice of faction.

People will join the faction they feel most comfortable in, make them feel comfortable in your faction and they will join, don't sit there and say they should leave QQme or not join in the first place.

I didn't join QQme for TW, I joined because even when I was in Infamy at least 75% of the TT runs and BH runs I did were with QQme. Go out there and squad with people, so when some guy is considering which guild to join he can say, well I already do a lot of TT and BH with NPC, maybe I should join them.

Agree, I too did most of my runs with ether QQme or Infamy back in my 8x... hell they even did most of my cultis. Now days I run other ppl's cultis and stuff... why? well I kinda feel I'm in debt to repay to the comunety what they did for me while I was starting. Ppl join the faction which they believe suites them best. My remark was simple, there is no point in QQing about stuff when you don't wanna do something about it. Hence if all of us joined 2 factions it would end up pretty much killing the game:
    1. there would be max 400 ppl TWing x_X
    2. ppl would get bored TWing with same bunch over and over again.
    Didn't somewhat similar happen to QQme just recently when ppl were tired of fighting Levi...? but hey, there is no1 else on the map you can have a decent TW against... so my logic alights it self with the prospect of fun TW's in the future.

but, hey, every1 is their own master.. it shall be how the majority decides. I'm just offering a different perspective on things, thats all.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Elvenne was a founding member of NPC - of course he was welcome back. As far as I know every member that helped/helping build this faction will be always welcome back and will not be judged on his/her reasons for leaving.
    Ahm, yeh, about the part where things are going bad for QQme... all one needs to do is press "M" and do some counting... 19 lands, 3 cities... oh, yeah, and the small detail of 90% of members being 9x ...ijs - why so bitter, you r a member of the strongest faction on the server and like Man said: "being a stronger faction implies you will get ganked". Win or lose, fun is guaranteed and the prospect off meting with your friends and doing something together - priceless.

What does that have to do with what you quotes? My point was that I see many people, maybe not you in particular, but I see many people complain and label anyone that joins QQme as a "bandwagon jumper" yet when things weren't going so well, notice I put this in PAST TENSE, if someone left QQme and applied to levi/NPC/whatever then there was no hesitation to let them in.
    And what do we do with around 80-100 current members each? Those don't deserve to TW because supposedly our urge to win is larger than the one to socialize and have fun? ijs, your logic imply that only select few have the permission to enjoy TW fun. Talk about e-peen...

It's happened before and it will happen again, a guild merge between 2 top factions on our server would create a faction that is capable of handling QQme in a 1vs1 attack. Is it pretty? No. Is it ideal? No, but it's your best chance of sucess, take it or not, the choice is up to you.
    Again, what you are saying that anyone that is here to "learn" the game is a zombie only because they don't fit in some imaginary standard of yours? So from one side you have people saying there are not enough ppl TWing, server not being populated enough, this and that, while its this exact thinking cause that problem.

Now you're just putting words into my mouth and bringing up completely irrelevent points like "server population" and whatnot. All I said was that I perfer a TW that is 1vs1 with a faction of equal strength, not 1 faction fighting 3 factions half it's strength.
    We r doing that m8 :) And here is a fresh example - Idk if you were there for the last TW vs NPC, but every barb pulling a cata that day was doing it for the 1st time. Reason is simple - they had fun and they gained some experience.
    Unfortunately, there is no other way to teach a barb how to position a cata or how not to lose one in the pulling process. They just need to TW and they will get there eventually. You c, we want to introduce more players into TW section of the game... I'm still puzzled on how you fail to see the benefit four you and your faction in that as well... more ppl TWing = more fun.

When did I say I don't want more people in TW? Please quote where I said we shouldn't have more people in TW.
    Agree, I too did most of my runs with ether QQme or Infamy back in my 8x... hell they even did most of my cultis. Now days I run other ppl's cultis and stuff... why? well I kinda feel I'm in debt to repay to the comunety what they did for me while I was starting. Ppl join the faction which they believe suites them best. My remark was simple, there is no point in QQing about stuff when you don't wanna do something about it. Hence if all of us joined 2 factions it would end up pretty much killing the game:
    1. there would be max 400 ppl TWing x_X
    2. ppl would get bored TWing with same bunch over and over again.
    Didn't somewhat similar happen to QQme just recently when ppl were tired of fighting Levi...? but hey, there is no1 else on the map you can have a decent TW against... so my logic alights it self with the prospect of fun TW's in the future.

The thing is, it isn't QQme's job to "do something about it" it's the job of the factions that want to stand a chance in TW. Do we want fun and challenging TWs? Yes we do. But what do you expect us to do to get that? Go out and help other factions? Maybe recruit for them? Give them some of our members? We want you guys to get strong, because we've already done that. If there's anyone you need to preach to, preach to leviathan, NPC, Poseidon, whatever.

And one last thing, it sounds like you expect a TW map with multiple top tier factions, as in, 4 or 5 factions that could potentially beat any other in a 1vs1 TW, and, while that would be fun, it isn't realistic. If we have a TW map where there are 2 top tier TW factions, THEN WE ARE LUCKY because, if you look at other servers, that's one more than them. Seen lost city? only 1, essence. Heaven's tear? Enrage. Dreamweaver? Calamity.

If we get 2 top TW factions then we should be grateful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010

The thing is, it isn't QQme's job to "do something about it" it's the job of the factions that want to stand a chance in TW. Do we want fun and challenging TWs? Yes we do. But what do you expect us to do to get that? Go out and help other factions? Maybe recruit for them? Give them some of our members? We want you guys to get strong, because we've already done that. If there's anyone you need to preach to, preach to leviathan, NPC, Poseidon, whatever.

he wants you to.... errrr.... ummmm.... kick all your high lvls? or..... bar everyone that is not 'equal' to them from entering?

Get real, instead of complaining that QQme is so much stronger work on building your own faction. I see no reason QQme should "do something about it", let them play and have what fun they can. If you want to be able to last more then 7 minutes against them help everyone in your own faction instead of just those in your little cliques......

It is not even like QQme is such a power house they can beat everyone, seems to me a few weeks back levi was able to beat them 1v1; therefore it has happened in the past so can happen in the future.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    It's happened before and it will happen again, a guild merge between 2 top factions on our server would create a faction that is capable of handling QQme in a 1vs1 attack. Is it pretty? No. Is it ideal? No, but it's your best chance of sucess, take it or not, the choice is up to you.

mmm idk they didnt need a faction merge to beat infamu...Insight disbanded and that worked in favor of QQme/Levi
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    A guild merge is basically the same thing as a guild dying and it's members mostly going to one faction, except without the dying part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    A guild merge is basically the same thing as a guild dying and it's members mostly going to one faction, except without the dying part.

the dif is that not all the high lvls of Insight went to QQme or Levi...an ideal merge would be lets say 100 highest lvls from a faction A and B in 1 fac taking in consideration classes ofc.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    The ideal merge never happens and it's never all of the high levels go to the new faction.

Usually about ~75% of the high levels will go on to the new faction, which is pretty much what happened when Insight died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You guys are arguing over a MMORPG game, ijs. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010

well yeah is more fun then working while at work..... b:chuckle
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010

no but I'm going argue with your grammar.

MMORPG game = massive multiplayer online role playing game game. Doesn't quite make sense b:cute
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    well yeah is more fun then working while at work..... b:chuckle

lol yeah b:chuckle
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I coulda swore you said the same thing about Infamy and like every other faction you been in but yet here you are.

Ehhh Levi vs QQme was pretty interesting during the first month or so then it kinda got boring. Resulted in a 2 month stalemate with neither faction gaining an upper hand until this month where at first it looked like Levi was gonna be dominant then switched back to QQme. With most of the original Levi core MIA/Inactive it might be the end of Levi. As of right now I would have to say Varden might be number 2 faction now but then again who knows couple weeks ago they got rolled.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    I coulda swore you said the same thing about Infamy and like every other faction you been in but yet here you are.

lol yeah it was something like

Like, if I was kicked from
    Infamy for whatever reason, I'd quit the game.
    Honestly, I've been at
    60 for what, 2-3 weeks now?
    61 is just another number, etc etc.

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fake people, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]