Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 104!

Options

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was reading this thread and I had to laugh. I bet majority of comments are minor kids. Maybe I'm too old, but I will never understand how you can admire some1 for doing absolutely useless thing. If he is 101 or 105 the difference is so small and he sacrifice his life to the game.
    If he would discover new medication or helped sick people. I would admire him too. But for this? I would have to be really stupid if
    I admire people for doing useless things.b:chuckle
    He is lv. 104 and so what? He is not playing for the fun because hyperstoning in FF must be really fun to gain this billion of experience. He is just doing it for to be best in useless game, that's what I never understand.
    Just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was reading this thread and I had to laugh. I bet majority of comments are minor kids. Maybe I'm too old, but I will never understand how you can admire some1 for doing absolutely useless thing. If he is 101 or 105 the difference is so small and he sacrifice his life to the game.
    If he would discover new medication or helped sick people. I would admire him too. But for this? I would have to be really stupid if
    He is lv. 104 and so what? He is not playing for the fun because hyperstoning in FF must be really fun to gain this billion of experience. He is just doing it for to be best in useless game, that's what I never understand.
    Just my opinion.

You are just mad you are a useless class that can't solo frost. GTFO with your uselessness.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You are just mad you are a useless class that can't solo frost. GTFO with your uselessness.
    how are they mad? i agree, its just a level, who cares? they have a different opinion than the crowd, so you insult them? real mature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver
    BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    congratz, now can extend level to 150.

b:bye b:bye perfect worker
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just my opinion.

How do you know he's not having fun levelling his characters to high levels? Who are you to judge that?

The value of the achievement may differ from person to person and I'll respect your opinion, but I'll give credit where it's due.

Hitting 104 isn't easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just my opinion.

Meh, it's almost a tome +25 dext or what ever. (level 105 I mean)

Gratz! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just my opinion.

Well soccer wont save anyone from cancer too, but the whole world adores Messi for some reason : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How do you know he's not having fun levelling his characters to high levels? Who are you to judge that?

The value of the achievement may differ from person to person and I'll respect your opinion, but I'll give credit where it's due.

Hitting 104 isn't easy.
    There's a joke I used to tell when I played EQ:

Anyone who is lower level than you is a n00b.
    Anyone who is higher level than you needs to get a life.

It played off of how different people had different opinions of the "right amount" of time to spend playing the game, but everyone thought their opinion was the right one.

But level 104 is just so far up there that I think most people would say "needs to get a life" is accurate. I mean it's his life and his time to do with as he wishes, but I think most people would say this "achievement" is something to be pitied, not applauded.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Anyone care to do the math to see how many oracles it would take for 104?...
    Im guessing the time to do them would be over a year and a half though.

104-105 is supposed to be so hard that almost no one ever gets it. It should be reserved for those willing to devote the time to get there. Not whoever can spend a lot on hypers/oracles.

Just like rank 8 for that matter.

Also, being able to stealth through frost to only kill the bosses proves how stupidly overpowered the class is, making a high level on it utterly worthless.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Heh kit , in a way it's great that you managed to set a goal & achieve it . But at the same time I really don't think it's worth it ><

To all haters : It's his time & he can do whatever he wants with it .

To all the clapping ppl : I'm sry , not joining the "gz " crowd .

I'd say gratz but that would be very fake b:shutup

Also @ Michael_Dark : your arguments are legit most of the times if not every time ( I don't read 'em all to say heh ) & some of them are quite helpful , I know the bm forum ones did help me in the past so thank you for that . And yes you're prolly better than asheera as a player and you SHOULD since you've been playing for a longer time .

However sometimes you're a bit too rude to some ppl and act too high & mighty . Just because some1 is wrong , it doesn't mean you should go & insult them .

@ Asheera : you are a good sin & I know that for playing in the same server as you . If you were a fail you wouldn't even be able to notice with what are you being "attacked" on the forums for . But I think you're sometimes getting too pissed off as well .

In other words , you guys should just tone it down b:embarrass , ijs .

Unless ... both of you enjoy it because if that's the case then ignore what I just said , I'll go & hide in my emo corner now :P

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    CONGRATZ !!!

but i have a question
    if your lvl 104 how come i dont see your lvl 104 in the rankings b:surrender
    Hmmmm,, lol
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    However sometimes you're a bit too rude to some ppl and act too high & mighty . Just because some1 is wrong , it doesn't mean you should go & insult them .

I'm not going to make any excuses, I'm an ***hole IRL... and the way I treat stupid people online is an accurate reflection of that. I've treated employees no differently. b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    CONGRATZ !!!

but i have a question
    if your lvl 104 how come i dont see your lvl 104 in the rankings b:surrender
    Hmmmm,, lol

Because the rankings are broken and have been for weeks. I am not on there as 102.

I do not even look at those as it is useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why are sins and archers the ones who cash shop the most.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to make any excuses, I'm an ***hole IRL... and the way I treat stupid people online is an accurate reflection of that. I've treated employees no differently. b:victory

b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why are sins and archers the ones who cash shop the most.

Archers - probably because they can both farm with 5 atps and be one of the 2 most OP classes in TW .

I still can't believe some ppl QQ about archers being weak . If you think about it overall , on all PVP & PVE aspects of the game it's one of most overpowered classes out there .

Sins - probably because they can pretty much farm better than any class with 5 atps as well as dominate 1v1 pvp or any form of pvp for that matter save for TW ( one might debate with wiziez in DT tho ) .

Unlike the ppl that love a class no matter if it's weak or strong some ppl who do real heavy cash shopping do it because they hope to be " the best " and they'd want the classes that would be " best " overall in full end-game , high refined OP gears .

This is just my opinion though , I could be wrong :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

My friends or even employees know that I'm honest and fair... it takes a little adjustment to get used to my 'as a matter of fact' attitude, but people I deal with know where they stand with me and that I won't BS them. It's worked well for me. I actually have quite a few people come to me for help or advice because they know I'll be straight and impartial. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My friends or even employees know that I'm honest and fair... it takes a little adjustment to get used to my 'as a matter of fact' attitude, but people I deal with know where they stand with me and that I won't BS them. It's worked well for me. I actually have quite a few people come to me for help or advice because they know I'll be straight and impartial. b:chuckle

b:pleased
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Do they cry after you gave them advice? =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm Michael_Dark and I'm so offended. D:
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i like pie.
  • ProMule - Raging Tide
    ProMule - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this is like when the first level 200 in maplestory when it first came out! b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i like pie.

Whoa thought you got banned for all those angry posts long time ago lol.
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol nope.

lenn aint banned, never has been,
    been logged in, and postin since 10.
    on four chan doing pokemon rap,
    takin names makin rhymes and ****.
    some of em are vulgar, and really gross,
    but that dont bother me, im mother ducking gyarados.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You can now buy the PokeRap at your local store or @ Boutique for 4 gold
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tygryska - Lost City
    Tygryska - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I will no gratz o.O'' It's horrible and scary.. b:shocked
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congratulations. I'd like to see a screenie of 105 next. b:victory
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Suvako - Lost City
    Suvako - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So how long will I take from lvl 2 till 105?

Should I go Interval Demon?
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    comparing this to maplestory= lots of lulz
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Suvako - Lost City
    Suvako - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just got from lvl1 to lv55 in the first 6H after create my sin, how hard can be to get last 50 lvls?

b:victory