Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 104!

Options

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Farming on my 5.0 sin in about 3 weeks going to be fun. b:pleased

So we will see just how good of a farmer a sin can be, that should clear up in my mind if what kit says about farming is true. :x
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz Kit. I bet my brother last night that you would be the first 104 and I was right b:chuckle. Seriously though, gratz for not only 104 but doing it ftp. That takes dedication and drive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That takes no life and visa.
    fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that "ftp" did not refer to "file transfer protocol." Everyone who plays this game could better spend their time getting jobs, volunteering at soup kitchens, etc. All money spent on this game could instead be put toward a "worthwhile" cause: material possessions, the benefit of others, etc.

People do what they want to the extent that they can, both in game and irl. If someone sets a goal and makes it, why flame? Just because it's not your goal? That seems pretty weak to me.

Grats Kitamura b:victory
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz. I certainly wouldn't have the patience to level 1 char to 103 never mind 104 or 105. The tedium involved would drive me insane.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congrats.

As for how this was done: solo FCC runs hypered give you like 10M XP and a sin can stealth past all the mobs and only do bosses and finish a run in 30 mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If someone sets a goal and makes it, why flame? Just because it's not your goal?
    has nothing to do with their goals and whatnot, i could not care less. what does annoy me is overglorification of hypering. we, as a community, banded together to chastize the oracle noobs, where is that same hatred? where did it all go now that there are 3x bh a day, and FCC + hyper. we congratulate people who are pretty much the same as those who spent their coin, irl cash, whatever on a method of leveling that takes little to no work. -that- is what is wrong. big whoop, someone hypered a level, am i supposed to feel proud of their accomplishment? no. no, i dont think so.

...i found it overly hilarious when someone thought they needed to label our server's best assassins... a hyper noob, a super casher, and an oracle noob. using these characters to wreck instances with their 5.0 friends to make themselves 5.0... yeah thats skill/earning things... sure. gg pw, gg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Given what it takes an assassin to do to get to 104, how would it be any different than farming his own nirvana gear? Doing the same instance over and over, in an efficient manner?

Hell, forget hypers, how about the people who *actually* got to 100, doing delta? Obviously it's not as efficient exp as hyper/fc, but you're still farming the same instance repeatedly to a similar end.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Given what it takes an assassin to do to get to 104, how would it be any different than farming his own nirvana gear? Doing the same instance over and over, in an efficient manner?

Hell, forget hypers, how about the people who *actually* got to 100, doing delta? Obviously it's not as efficient exp as hyper/fc, but you're still farming the same instance repeatedly to a similar end.
    thats comparing apples to oranges; full delta takes hours for just a couple mil exp, whereas in frost you can easily do multiple runs a day making exp hand over fist. one is work, and effort between multiple parties, the other? just ragtag groups smoking an easy dungeon in as fast as possible.

starting to see the difference?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thats comparing apples to oranges; full delta takes hours for just a couple mil exp, whereas in frost you can easily do multiple runs a day making exp hand over fist. one is work, and effort between multiple parties, the other? just ragtag groups smoking an easy dungeon in as fast as possible.

starting to see the difference?

Nope, & I'm one of the few who got to 102 through delta before hype. I don't really care how others get there. Beside aren't you the one current power lvling hype noobing your sin?

Grats Kita :D Go go 105 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    None of the other 10x thought of hypering/oracling like this chick? It's blatently obvious considering she's an Assassin. Unless one plays the game constantly non-stop from December from when the expansion came out to now, I doubt it was without a little pick me up.

Whether the case or not, congratulations. Now the developers have no choice to withhold more endgame content from us. The rest of the 10x world thanks you.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congrats! And good luck with getting to 105

And seriously people, why go all "has no life"? If someone wants to spend their time and money on a game they like, why not let them? I mean, I spend most of my time on silly little things like books and art. In reality, it's no different.

Why not just be happy for someone who obviously spent a lot of time on reaching an achievement, needless of hypers or not? Takes a lot of time and dedications no matter what they used to get there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nope, & I'm one of the few who got to 102 through delta before hype. I don't really care how others get there. Beside aren't you the one current power lvling hype noobing your sin?

Grats Kita :D Go go 105 b:victory
    nope:P. if i was, itd be 100 already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Once, there were two friends from a village, one was clever but the other lacked intelligence. They were very poor. One day, they decided to journey away from the village and find jobs in a bigger village. As time passed, these friends decided to come back to their homes. They could only find a few stacks of coconut husks to bring back. They set out with these, and were able to acquire other valuables from villages they had to travel through. By the time they arrived at their homes, they had gathered quite a lot of goodies, so much so that they had to leave some things behind. The unintelligent guy was reluctant to leave the stack of coconut husk behind. However, his friend was cleverer. He gathered up the valuables into a bundle, and set off to his home with it, and his wife and family could live happily after that. The former friend took his stack of coconut husk home, and all his family could do was facepalm at his stupidity.

Seriously, stop hating. The gms/devs are obviously not gonna take em out, so why not utilize it? You don't like powerleveling, go ahead and do it at a relaxed pace, but at least don't hate people for enjoying the game their way.

Also, people like Reds and kitamura are just lucky in that they have rl friends that they can farm stuff with during scheduled time periods. They don't sit at the pc 24/7 or sell their souls to haul in rl cash into a game, and even if they did, it's their life, quit being jealous. b:surrender
    None of the other 10x thought of hypering/oracling like this chick?
    b:chuckle
    EDIT: Almost forgot, gratz Kitamura o.o
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dont troll cash shoppers, its thanks to their stupidity if we can all play for free b:laugh

(hmm maybe this is a troll too)

ps. to prevent possible answers to this: i said "stupidity" cause its stupid imho to pay more for a dead game, wait till they fix everything and then start pay again
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • denesis
    denesis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Stop hating, let the man do whatever he wants, and enjoy whatever he does....

Grats Kitamura... go for 105 b:victory
    THE GAME IS DEAD b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gzzzz Kit on getting to 104 and maybe be 105 soonish b:victory keep up the great work * maybe u get something for getting to 105 1st what ya think GM's kit really should if he does :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gzzzz Kit on getting to 104 and maybe be 105 soonish b:victory keep up the great work * maybe u get something for getting to 105 1st what ya think GM's kit really should if he does :P

Hai, my name is post in really stupid and annoying text styling and using a dark color against a dark color so its really hard to read
    b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dont troll cash shoppers, its thanks to their stupidity if we can all play for free b:laugh

lolwut?

Did you buy your account? I'm pretty sure everyone on LC knows that FD doesn't cash shop.

There are a lot of people who say they don't and I don't believe them, FD doesn't even have to say it, we all know he's like farming machine.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To all those QQing about hypers, please shut up. After lvl 101 or 102 there really is almost no reason NOT to hyper. You should already be pretty well geared and know your class. What else you going to do?

Gratz on 104 b:victory
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After lvl 101 or 102 there really is almost no reason NOT to hyper. You should already be pretty well geared and know your class

Well unless < insert example person > Oracled/hypered to 100+ . Seems to be a fair few of them considering the amount of people 100+ who dont know their class. Or Maybe PW just attracts bad players now (Note: not aimed at Kit)

Anyhow on topic

Gratz on 104 b:victory ... Now get 105 before they raise the level cap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How long and much would it take to oracle 104-105?

I'd imagine FC would be horrible exp at that level, and ovs is too crowded.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    How long and much would it take to oracle 104-105?

I'd imagine FC would be horrible exp at that level, and ovs is too crowded.

You can see the experience chart here...

To get to 105 you would need a total of 1,750,000,000 experience points. Oracling would not be much of an option b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lvl 105'ers get a new avatar too!

K, just inspired myself to lvl to 105 now. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well idk what exp is like in there at 105, but at 102 its at least 5 mill exp per run. Add in the tiger event and getting CoF directorate letter with the insignias and being able to cube at least 2x a day is another 2 mill or more. Exchange tokens for wines to do extra crazy stones.. Makes it all add up quick I think.
    Well unless < insert example person > Oracled/hypered to 100+ . Seems to be a fair few of them considering the amount of people 100+ who dont know their class. Or Maybe PW just attracts bad players now (Note: not aimed at Kit)

Anyhow on topic

Gratz on 104 b:victory ... Now get 105 before they raise the level cap.

I said after 101 or 102..
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz stuped! Took you long enough. b:sweat
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Kit is an AMAZING farmer and an AMAZING player. Definitely on the top!

This I've always wondered... What makes someone a good farmer vs a bad one... b:puzzled
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This I've always wondered... What makes someone a good farmer vs a bad one... b:puzzled

A good farmer is fast, efficient and knows what they're doing? As opposed to people who are slow, inefficient and don't have a clue? I'm sure you've played PWI long enough to see both types... Haven't you been in really great Nirvana parties... and really horrible ones?

Even the horrible ones can actually get something done.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A good farmer is fast, efficient and knows what they're doing? As opposed to people who are slow, inefficient and don't have a clue? I'm sure you've played PWI long enough to see both types... Haven't you been in really great Nirvana parties... and really horrible ones?

Even the horrible ones can actually get something done.

Of course. But any non-fail party can have a smooth Nirvana and the speed would then depend on gears. Kit was a Cleric before this as I understand, what made him stand out from the rest, as I'm sure there are plenty of great Clerics on LC. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't take too much to know what you are doing, given standard IQ, and plenty of farmers know what they are doing, yet Kit stands out above the rest.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It is obvious, since it is an Assassin, they have been playing for 9 months.

9 months to get to 104

HYPERS ARE SO BALANCED

That's a long time...