Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 104!

Options

Comments

• lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm sure if I played for 2 years more I'd be 105 and with most of my stuff +12, as a f2p too, like Kit or even better.

HAHAHA no, you wouldn't
    as for the rest of your post, you're an idiot
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    105 for the avatar gogogo b:victory
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:bored congratz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was gonna say grats, then I looked at the server. Old server is old. Unless he started with his assassin, but obviously that is not the case.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Weren't you the one who said you hate people who are bragging?
    As I said I never call anyone fail or brag myself until they do that themselves.

Call me hypocrite but I'm not gonna just stand there taking hits from an aggressor instead of punching back. Eye for an eye.
    lolitrolu wrote: »
    HAHAHA no, you wouldn't
    as for the rest of your post, you're an idiot
    Thanks for viewing the future.

Oh and hide more behind alts shows how ashamed you are of your own posts this way. Bring on the hatin' b:kiss
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    People who are hating are just jealous
    Why else would they hate on someone they dont know?
    Why else would they care about how you spend your time?
    When reaching something thats hard for most players you 90% of the time
    get 'no lifer' thrown in your face or 'cash shop ho'.

anyway, congratulations.
    I havent been around much tho i started early 2009
    Highest was just a lvl 50 veno lol, so I wouldnt know how hard it is
    But judged by this topic, it seems like its almost impossible b:pleased
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When reaching something thats hard for most players you 90% of the time
    get 'no lifer' thrown in your face or 'cash shop ho'.
    Because 95% of the time it's the truth. Why call truth hate?

Also 77% of statistics are made up on the spot.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At least show some damn respect. It can't be that hard to say "grats". I don't know if it's hard for others to believe he actually did this without cashshopping but most CSers I know are eager to tell they CSed for their gears/levels. It's like me saying I didn't CS (me myself, some others might have done that to get the gears I bought from them) for my (future) 5 aps build. Of course it's much more common to CS (the person who got the 5 aps build set) for that but why is it so hard to believe I didn't? Farming 100m+ per day is definitely not impossible, especially if I did have a main.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At least show some damn respect. It can't be that hard to say "grats". I don't know if it's hard for others to believe he actually did this without cashshopping but most CSers I know are eager to tell they CSed for their gears/levels. It's like me saying I didn't CS (me myself, some others might have done that to get the gears I bought from them) for my (future) 5 aps build. Of course it's much more common to CS (the person who got the 5 aps build set) for that but why is it so hard to believe I didn't? Farming 100m+ per day is definitely not impossible, especially if I did have a main.
    Was it to me?

If so sorry if it seemed that way, I did say gratz to Kita and he did a good job actually. And I know it's possible without spending $ since I did that in MMOs before (and will do in this but takes time and I get flamed by old timers instead... it's np I was getting flamed with my ambitions from "old timer" RT people that played 1 month before me too, and guess who's better than them now? I love it tbh when this moment comes so idiots will have a moment of disapointment/jealousy)

My post was towards Michael_Dark mostly who called me a fail when I am similar to Kita except I started playing so late (regarding this game). And look at him, still a fail compared to Kita, nuff said.

And I can get 12 mil exp per FC run if I solo, so it's not hard to get 105 in 2 years. If you wonder about my determination and ambition, well let me tell you I got from 100 -> 102 without FC (busy farming gears atm), that shows patience/determination/ambition doesn't it?

As I said rage more nameless troll idiots you'll see who laughs in the end b:chuckle
    Quit.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hm if it's so easy to get to 104 & it only takes a few hypers & some cs & is such an underachievent, how come Kita is still the only one...? Despite many others rolling their chars much earlier?

All these achievements will not matter after this game shuts down,
    Lol... & all these "achievements" matter in RL now How exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Was it to me?

If so sorry if it seemed that way, I did say gratz to Kita and he did a good job actually. And I know it's possible without spending $ since I did that in MMOs before (and will do in this but takes time and I get flamed by old timers instead... it's np I was getting flamed with my ambitions from "old timer" RT people that played 1 month before me too, and guess who's better than them now? I love it tbh when this moment comes so idiots will have a moment of disapointment/jealousy)

My post was towards Michael_Dark mostly who called me a fail when I am similar to Kita except I started playing so late (regarding this game). And look at him, still a fail compared to Kita, nuff said.

And I can get 12 mil exp per FC run if I solo, so it's not hard to get 105 in 2 years. If you wonder about my determination and ambition, well let me tell you I got from 100 -> 102 without FC (busy farming gears atm), that shows patience/determination/ambition doesn't it?

As I said rage more nameless troll idiots you'll see who laughs in the end b:chuckle

No, it definitely was not directed at you. I didn't direct it at one person, just to all who didn't grats him for some reason. Newer players (like me although I registered on the 6th week of Sanct) get laughed at very often for different reasons. On the other hand, we tend to laugh at the even newer players and that goes on and on.

I just hope that red text was not directed at me though.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was gonna say grats, then I looked at the server. Old server is old. Unless he started with his assassin, but obviously that is not the case.

That's pretty dumb logic considering all sins and Raging Tide came out at the same time. Sins do have an advantage leveling at 100+ though since they can do the fastest solo hyper FCC runs by stealthing past all the mobs. It's like 10M XP in 30 mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Of course. But any non-fail party can have a smooth Nirvana and the speed would then depend on gears. Kit was a Cleric before this as I understand, what made him stand out from the rest, as I'm sure there are plenty of great Clerics on LC. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't take too much to know what you are doing, given standard IQ, and plenty of farmers know what they are doing, yet Kit stands out above the rest.

Yes, but plenty of fail parties still end up farming something to make their time worthwhile to them. Most other people who do farm a lot would just facepalm. If you don't realize this, you must be one of those random party guys. If you have your own farming party, you would understand I think.

Those that say you spent a lot, well should quit trolling. But then, Kit's achievements as a f2p aren't for a 9 month old player, but of a 2-3 years one.

Yes, he leveled at least two characters to 100 before BH or Hypers came out.... I assume he's been here since closed beta, but I know he's been here since open started. I assume he had over 1 billion coin saved before he even rolled his assassin. Probably more. Having a 10x or two to help level your nub is quite an advantage.

I don't fail, but his gear is much better. I'm lazy. You're a fail nub who QQ's and talks like an idiot most of the time and I call you on it. It must strike home otherwise you wouldn't be so butthurt. It's funny you and borsuc tag teaming me in a couple other threads... two lefts... err... fails don't make a right.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • lolitrolu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I love it tbh when this moment comes so idiots will have a moment of disapointment/jealousy)
    that moment will not come. get over yourself
    you're nothing like him. stop seeking attention on a thread dedicated to him
    most of the current 102s got it w/o frost, you randomly picking one of the classes that can solo frost fast and easy means nothing at all. again get over yourself
    im sure you're the one raging here, feeling the need to post walls of text and insulting michael_dark out of nowhere in a thread he barely posted in.
    b:bye
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

i think its more then 77%b:laughb:avoid

also i would just like to add it only took me 1 month when i started playing to learn each classes jobs & many other **** about them it isnt tht hard so if someone can figure it out & can afford to do what they do with there money go ahead & let them imo i think all those people are jealous of someone who has tht amount of dedication/money(ik i amb:cry) lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Its more the way it gets said.
    People act like douches to you so much easier if you spend money on a game
    since then they have something to get you on.
    its always either that you have a no life, that you waste money
    or the usual you play games alot so youre fat. lol
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hm if it's so easy to get to 104 & it only takes a few hypers & some cs & is such an underachievent, how come Kita is still the only one...? Despite many others rolling their chars much earlier?
    Who said it's "easy"? It's the perfect achievement of a no-lifer. This has been said over and over and over again, simple truth, but people bring on the "QQ about QQers". Kita is the only one because it's almost pointless to get that level compared to the no-life effort it requires. If it was warsoul, sure, that's a different thing... it may be even worse no-lifer but at least it gives you a lot more power and stuff.
    That's pretty dumb logic considering all sins and Raging Tide came out at the same time.
    It's called Account Stash and no Server Stash b:chuckle
  • NoImKrel - Heavens Tear
    NoImKrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    grats to 104..whoever u are..And to the many who wanna hate on this person..hell i have this one at 100(did it the traditional long way),i have a barb about to hit 100(started using hyper more when the ywent rock bottom in pricing..who cant turn that down..cheap hypers)..ill stop the FFing at 100 jsut for the fact thats all i want to get to.I have a wiz lvl 86 was my first main i stopped playing..also have a cleric going on 82 wich is over a year old i had him laying in limbo now i just use on anotehr comp if i solo grind or to help my new alt an archer in wich yes ill get him to 100 as well..why..because i can.

Me no life?naw actually i do have one and i do work pay check to pay check 8 hours a day 5 days a week..have kids,house..etc...

i spose more can achieve goals better than others..mine here is to learn each class..if i didnt then the game would get dull and boring.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congratulations :).
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I just hope that red text was not directed at me though.
    Nope was to that lolitrolu idiotic account, can't believe someone took the effort to make such an account in the first place because they are too afraid to post on their mains hahaha

stupid kid.

And yeah that moment won't come sure, keep saying it and it will become true maybe, funny coming from someone who doesn't know me at all even. And I'm done arguing with such kido's who post on alts anyway.
    Quit.
  • lolitrolu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nope was to that lolitrolu idiotic account, can't believe someone took the effort to make such an account in the first place because they are too afraid to post on their mains hahaha

stupid kid.

And yeah that moment won't come sure, keep saying it and it will become true maybe, funny coming from someone who doesn't know me at all even. And I'm done arguing with such kido's who post on alts anyway.

umad? b:chuckle
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congrats! :>
  • TheCopy - Heavens Tear
    TheCopy - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gratz again :D thats awesome! b:laugh
  • Tikana - Harshlands
    Tikana - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gratz
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im starting to think someones making alts just to propogate this thread -_-; 1 post? really? come on guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why is Asheera still ranting about how pro he is? He is nothing but a 2nd rate baddie on a fail server that has 0 population.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fierydevil was in the group of the first people to hit 89. I played too much back then and i was around 84-85 when that group was dinging 89. obviously he worked hard for 104 but i'm more impressed he still enjoys the game that much.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't be giving a congrats to someone hitting 104 or 105 in this game, instead I would probable show them a map to their nearest psychiatric hospital. That's just me, I'm sure lots will disagree with me, but I wonder why they would because I'm right and you know it!b:pleased
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Congrats on setting a goal and reaching it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]