Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 104!

Comments

• Exflame - Heavens Tear
    Exflame - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    congratulations, you have no life.
    And maxed credit cards b:laugh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People are obviously stricken by envy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People are obviously stricken by envy.

Well, there will always be people who are jealous either because they could not afford to do such, or just for the number. But, there is no difference between 100 and 104 in my opinion. The only true difference, is a small strip of code which changes the number, a massively higher amount of over exp points, and 20 attribute points. Anyway, grats on 104, when I see a 105...meh too late, already quit the game.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Congratulations Kitamaru.
    For the people complaining, who cares if he did it without spending money or with.
    If he did in fact do it without spending any money, kudos to you good sir.
    If he did spend a sh*tload of money on it. Who cares? Shut up and walk away before he crushes your jealous behind with his wallet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, there will always be people who are jealous either because they could not afford to do such, or just for the number. But, there is no difference between 100 and 104 in my opinion. The only true difference, is a small strip of code which changes the number, a massively higher amount of over exp points, and 20 attribute points. Anyway, grats on 104, when I see a 105...meh too late, already quit the game.

keyword for you: shadow walk
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't see the point on calling him/her "no lifer" or "uber cash shopper",an assassin on that lvl can do a frost run in 20 minutes or less and (at last at my lvl) 3 frosts give me around 8m exp. If you add the cube it will be 9m and if i do bh79 it become 9,7m exp daily playing not that much.(ok from 100+ bh is not done for exp but for else,but maybe Kitamura run more frosts)

Yes,a guy who reach lvl 104 just grinding whit no hypers in 9 months is not just a no lifer but should be put in a mental hospital, but i guess that even playing 24/7 it is impossible.

Right now lvl up it's easy, never forget you need x12 less time, the real problem is find the gear :-P
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Congrats Kit, no complaints or gripes here, the man obviously has the skills and the cash to do what he wants and I wish i had them but not gonna hate him for what he has.

b:pleased
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratz gratz ^_^, keep going on dude : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ok I stopped reading around page 8 so I didn't have to read anymore of WaffleChan's idiocy.

WaffleChan go get laid.

Grats FD on being the first 104 but you weren't the first 103 just throwing that out there.
    Aside from that kudos.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratz on first to 104. Now hit 105 so we can see how sexy an avi you sin gets >:D
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratz on 104. :)

I'm still shocked anyone other than me was still going for it. b:surrender

But yeah, it's odd how 102-103 = 535m exp, 103-104 is 1339m and 104-105 is 1750m exp?

I don't understand the extra 800M exp jump from 103-104 tho rofl, whereas only an extra 400m exp jump from 104-105.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ok I stopped reading around page 8 so I didn't have to read anymore of WaffleChan's idiocy.

WaffleChan go get laid.

Grats FD on being the first 104 but you weren't the first 103 just throwing that out there.
    Aside from that kudos.

FateBlade b:surrender b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Javulani - Lost City_1319600087
    Javulani - Lost City_1319600087 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    None of the other 10x thought of hypering/oracling like this chick? It's blatently obvious considering she's an Assassin. Unless one plays the game constantly non-stop from December from when the expansion came out to now, I doubt it was without a little pick me up.

Whether the case or not, congratulations. Now the developers have no choice to withhold more endgame content from us. The rest of the 10x world thanks you.

He is a male fyi
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Grats on 104!
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    achievement: YOU LIVE IN a PERFECT WORLD! b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Tikana - Harshlands
    Tikana - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    im starting to think someones making alts just to propogate this thread -_-; 1 post? really? come on guys.
    Were u referring to me, because i am no ones alt lol
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's one expensive-*** detection pot protection...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010

WaffleChan go get laid.

Aside from that kudos.
    aww look, someone butthurt because he didnt like someone having an opinion differing from the crowd. not only that, he used one of the most cliche assumptions known to the internet! good for him! hes special! jack ***.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    grats to 104..whoever u are..And to the many who wanna hate on this person..hell i have this one at 100(did it the traditional long way),i have a barb about to hit 100(started using hyper more when the ywent rock bottom in pricing..who cant turn that down..cheap hypers)..ill stop the FFing at 100 jsut for the fact thats all i want to get to.I have a wiz lvl 86 was my first main i stopped playing..also have a cleric going on 82 wich is over a year old i had him laying in limbo now i just use on anotehr comp if i solo grind or to help my new alt an archer in wich yes ill get him to 100 as well..why..because i can.

Me no life?naw actually i do have one and i do work pay check to pay check 8 hours a day 5 days a week..have kids,house..etc...

i spose more can achieve goals better than others..mine here is to learn each class..if i didnt then the game would get dull and boring.

+1

I think a lot of people forget the word efficiency
    Anyways gratz on 104
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this thread is turning out to be entertaining *continues watching *b:laughb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Holy mother of Batman o.o 104 o.o congratz man!
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • RazorTank - Lost City
    RazorTank - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    104 huh? So.......105 end of the year? But why a **** fish!? D:
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    104 huh? So.......105 end of the year? But why a **** fish!? D:

Assassins are the easiest class to level up. They wanted the easy way out. I'd like to see them level a wizard that fast.

Really, until they take a non assassin, and level to 104 without hypers/oracles, the level doesn't mean anything.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Assassins are the easiest class to level up. They wanted the easy way out. I'd like to see them level a wizard that fast.

Really, until they take a non assassin, and level to 104 without hypers/oracles, the level doesn't mean anything.
    lol? coming from easymode veno? unless you heavily invest in an assassin, LA rather stinks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol? coming from easymode veno? unless you heavily invest in an assassin, LA rather stinks.
    I like how you sometimes make no sense at all to the topic at hand. b:chuckle

Or you saying a veno can solo FC faster and easier than a sin? lol veno-soloing is so lowbie, 5aps with bloodpaint & stealth through trash is the high level deal.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Anyone care to do the math to see how many oracles it would take for 104?...
    Im guessing the time to do them would be over a year and a half though.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Blah blah blah blah, any class would be chore taking to 105 even with oracles or hypers. If you think playing an Assassin is a cake walk, well then please roll one all the way to level 105 without hypers or oracles etc, and your free to get 5aps if you like :).
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010

It's more than likely a heavy veno with the same money invested as 5aps sin would probably be able to solo frost as well, just not nearly as quickly.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    EDIT: wtf wrong thread sorry delete this post
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    I like how you sometimes make no sense at all to the topic at hand. b:chuckle

Or you saying a veno can solo FC faster and easier than a sin? lol veno-soloing is so lowbie, 5aps with bloodpaint & stealth through trash is the high level deal.
    im saying, having been a 95+ veno at one time (pre hyperoracledelta) that they are a cakewalk compared to playing an assassin in terms of skill needed to play. the assassin needs considerable investment to be just as easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]