Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 104!

Comments

• Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's a long time...

Lol, that's about what it used to take to get lv100. And 100>104 is 7.27 times 1>100. b:surrender
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Just wanted to say Gratz. No flames. No hate. Just Gratz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Of course. But any non-fail party can have a smooth Nirvana and the speed would then depend on gears. Kit was a Cleric before this as I understand, what made him stand out from the rest, as I'm sure there are plenty of great Clerics on LC. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't take too much to know what you are doing, given standard IQ, and plenty of farmers know what they are doing, yet Kit stands out above the rest.

Stated before, kitamura has a great team of rl friends to farm with, that coupled with raw awesomeness is what makes him stand outb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Is he AZN too?
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    **** this lol 9 months for 104... wow... just wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My God...
    Congratz.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Some people just love to hate and can't say congratulations anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    because theres no such thing as an accomplishment anymore with packs/hypers. its just another 'who cares' moment, no need to but kiss the player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratz on 104 b:victory ... Now get 105 before they raise the level cap.
    they wont raise the lvl cap
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    WaffleChan, is their any conceivable achievement in this that if someone actually managed, you would give them a simple "nice job"?
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    only if it doesnt involve this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    To all those QQing about hypers, please shut up. After lvl 101 or 102 there really is almost no reason NOT to hyper. You should already be pretty well geared and know your class. What else you going to do?

Gratz on 104 b:victory

Aubree, I respect you greatly, but there is a DIFFERENCE between a Cleric such as yourself who has been here a while hypering to 104 and an assassin more than likely hypering to 104. There's a likely chance that this person didn't hyper from 100 to 104. I'm sure others agree with me on that mark.

Those of us 10x who have been here a long while and who have 'truly earned' 10x deserve a pat on the back when they hit a level like 104.
    There IS a reason to hyper AFTER you hit 80. Maybe even after you hit 70 even...depends on how badly you play your class.

I congratulate this person...simply not as wholeheartedly. There's simply too much suspicion for me to do so.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Aubree, I respect you greatly, but there is a DIFFERENCE between a Cleric such as yourself who has been here a while hypering to 104 and an assassin more than likely hypering to 104. There's a likely chance that this person didn't hyper from 100 to 104. I'm sure others agree with me on that mark.

Those of us 10x who have been here a long while and who have 'truly earned' 10x deserve a pat on the back when they hit a level like 104.
    There IS a reason to hyper AFTER you hit 80. Maybe even after you hit 70 even...depends on how badly you play your class.

I congratulate this person...simply not as wholeheartedly. There's simply too much suspicion for me to do so.

Kitamura's main is from 2008 as far as I know. He just rerolled when TBs came out.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited September 2010

What, why wouldn't he? I hypered to 103 and I would have hypered to 104 had I not stopped playing (hell I'd probably be 104 myself or very very close).

Besides Kitamura has been playing since the dawn of times and has also a lv 102 veno, a 10x cleric and god knows what else, FYI.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What, why wouldn't he? I hypered to 103 and I would have hypered to 104 had I not stopped playing (hell I'd probably be 104 myself or very very close).

Besides Kitamura has been playing since the dawn of times and has also a lv 102 veno, a 10x cleric and god knows what else, FYI.

FD is actually a 103 veno. b:bye
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Congratulations Kitb:pleased. I dont care how you did it but you did itb:victory.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the true question is : do u have lost your house buying ton and ton of hyper stone ?
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, from what ive seen from the exp chart:
    the xp needed to go from 103 to 104 its the same you need from 104 to 105 (1.75bil)

so Kitamura could acutally get to end game level in the same time range he spent to get from 103 to 104

the only thing that could possibly slow him down is that the 2xp event has ended atm

btw, i dont know how to congratz you Kita im speechless...your the icon of a F2P gamer and ur devotion to this game is just unbelivable b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Well, from what ive seen from the exp chart:
    the xp needed to go from 103 to 104 its the same you need from 104 to 105 (1.75bil)

It's actually 1.34 bil for 104 and 1.75 bil for 105, not much of a difference at that point. Would have been worse if it kept following the pattern from 101 to 103 and doubled or more. b:shocked
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Of course. But any non-fail party can have a smooth Nirvana and the speed would then depend on gears. Kit was a Cleric before this as I understand, what made him stand out from the rest, as I'm sure there are plenty of great Clerics on LC. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't take too much to know what you are doing, given standard IQ, and plenty of farmers know what they are doing, yet Kit stands out above the rest.
    Wrong, wrong. But he got a cleric himself. b:chuckle

Stated before, kitamura has a great team of rl friends to farm with, that coupled with raw awesomeness is what makes him stand outb:chuckle
    I hope you're trollin' :p
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    grats FD~
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this kitamura dude must be asian. only a asian is capable of such grinding feats. westerners are way to lazy and thus rage and QQ about things being to hard to get to max lvl. but once someone finally does its "lol you got no life"

typical westerner fashion. so yes he has to be asian, ill almost bet money that he is. if he is a westerner then my mind shall be blown.
  • Os_city - Harshlands
    Os_city - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    gratz gratz
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this kitamura dude must be asian. only a asian is capable of such grinding feats. westerners are way to lazy and thus rage and QQ about things being to hard to get to max lvl. but once someone finally does its "lol you got no life"

typical westerner fashion. so yes he has to be asian, ill almost bet money that he is. if he is a westerner then my mind shall be blown.

He's black.
    Your mind has just been blown!

I kid I kid. Don't ban me please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    btw, i dont know how to congratz you Kita im speechless...your the icon of a F2P gamer and ur devotion to this game is just unbelivable b:victory
    I'm not as speechless as most of you, because:
    if you started playing when you started this assassin, then well, that would have been unbelievable even for me.

But now it isn't even close. Playing from 2008 is a huge advantage, both being able to farm tons for 2 years and learning the game and what actually is worth to farm or not.

I remember once I said that if you are "f2p", you had help from your mains, and ofc I was right but nobody was saying you have other chars. Now it makes total sense for me, being an old timer f2p is not hard to get in top, I know from the previous MMO I played where I was the top rogue too.

Those that say you spent a lot, well should quit trolling. But then, Kit's achievements as a f2p aren't for a 9 month old player, but of a 2-3 years one.

As for me I started playing this game 1 month after RT opened. My first time ever playing any version of Perfect World, and I had to learn it all (not my first MMO though so Auction and Mail system I knew how it works). I'm f2p too with better than average gear for my server (except heavy cash shoppers) and one of the few top sins. I'm sure if I played for 2 years more I'd be 105 and with most of my stuff +12, as a f2p too, like Kit or even better.

But I still get laughed at my achievements from the likes of old timers who played for 2 years despite all of this, nobody takes into consideration I started playing this whole game so late. Do you think you need to brag because you started playing this game for so much longer than people like me? You know this game will die eventually (and pretty soon if it goes like this) and you'll have all your achievements in it nullified and will start looking for another MMO probably, right? (this last paragraph wasn't to Kit but those like Michael_Dark)

As for Kit grats on 104, but don't put too much effort in this game or you will regret it sooner or later. All these achievements will not matter after this game shuts down, except to your RL buddies I guess. When you will go to another MMO you will get trolled and laughed at for a while despite you did so well in this one. Like me who got as top rogue on my previous MMO (which was also way harder than PWI) but trolls like Michael_Dark doesn't believe or give a **** about it and he thinks he's sooo pro in comparison. Well, at least I don't care anymore tbh. I'm not one to insult people even when they fail but, since he started insulting me on these forums first, I'll just say, that he can think whatever he wants, he's still a fail overall compared to me, and this can remain only in my head, I don't care. He needs to wake up, life isn't about this game only, I did far more achievements in many MMO's than he ever did in this one ijs
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • triple777
    triple777 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nice.....very nice, congratz to you. i been in two years and i haven't even pass 101, well I have no intention to do so anyways 100 was enough for me and i have 3 on 100 at least does that equal 104? lol
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    As for Kit grats on 104, but don't put too much effort in this game or you will regret it sooner or later. All these achievements will not matter after this game shuts down, except to your RL buddies I guess. When you will go to another MMO you will get trolled and laughed at for a while despite you did so well in this one. Like me who got as top rogue on my previous MMO (which was also way harder than PWI) but trolls like Michael_Dark doesn't believe or give a **** about it and he thinks he's sooo pro in comparison. Well, at least I don't care anymore tbh. I'm not one to insult people even when they fail but, since he started insulting me on these forums first, I'll just say, that he can think whatever he wants, he's still a fail overall compared to me, and this can remain only in my head, I don't care. He needs to wake up, life isn't about this game only, I did far more achievements in many MMO's than he ever did in this one ijs

Weren't you the one who said you hate people who are bragging?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Weren't you the one who said you hate people who hate bragging? If you were, you better not compare yourself to them since on these forums, just like you said, your achievements in other games don't matter.

Let the hypocrite be a hypocrite, Kupuntu. After all, if you do that, they'll be the only person the world is laughing at by the time they've finished reading that post.

I know I was laughing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Let the hypocrite be a hypocrite, Kupuntu. After all, if you do that, they'll be the only person the world is laughing at by the time they've finished reading that post.

I know I was laughing.

I think I'll do just that.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for all the gratz b:kiss

A big "**** You" to all haters b:quiet
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)