Kaidosan - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Wizard
in pvp... or is there???
Post edited by Kaidosan - Harshlands on

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As if the ability to beat someone in PvP was based on class choice.

Fail.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A sin cannot beat you if you hit it over the head with a level 1 magic stick.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Chillum
    i like potato
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Chillum

Hexy is a Calamity Crab with me<3
    Lets go spread crabs throughout the wizard forum!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hexy is a Calamity Crab with me<3
    Lets go spread crabs throughout the wizard forum!
    Chillum eats **** meat of Calamity every day :P
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Chillum eats **** meat of Calamity every day :P

****? o.o

Chilly become a Calamity crab<3!
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Frosters - Dreamweaver
    Frosters - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lvl up your wizard more and you will see
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    in pvp... or is there???

I'll actually answer the question.

No, everyone can beat a wiz. Clerics and psychics have a harder time doing it, and to a certain extent barbs. But they all can.

Don't be a wiz if you want to PvP outside of TW.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I'll actually answer the question.

No, everyone can beat a wiz. Clerics and psychics have a harder time doing it, and to a certain extent barbs. But they all can.

Dont listen to this guy

Point is

If you are equally geared, Every class can beat every class, it comes down to skill.
    But chances of you finding equal geared people is very slim (i mean exact not close)

but PvP outside of TW is great past time
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Dont listen to this guy

Point is

If you are equally geared, Every class can beat every class, it comes down to skill.
    But chances of you finding equal geared people is very slim (i mean exact not close)

but PvP outside of TW is great past time

^ this
    The only class that we have a severe disadvantage to is sins, but so is basically any other squishy class >.> Odds are pretty even with the other classes imo
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

And how is my statement inconsistent with "every class can beat every class". I said every class can beat a wiz. "Don't listen to this guy, we are saying the same thing?" An odd statement to be sure.

If the guy wants an OP pk class (a fair impression from his statement "who won't be able to beat me", I think), then wizard isn't it.

And I love this myth about "equally geared". What does that even mean?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to -interval?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to sins stealth?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to veno's nix?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to virtually every other classes stuns, seals, buffs, debuffs, etc?

Negative channeling? Thanks.

In terms of pk, wizards are one of the weakest classes, hands down. Sure, you can one shot alot of people, and I guess thats something. And maybe thats what they mean, I don't know.

But anyone that isn't a 1 shot? Your in trouble 90% of the time.

Maybe that changes when everyone gets +12 nirvana. Maybe that benefits wizards more than others. I won't pretend to know.

But for the 90% of everyone that stops short of that, if you want to pk outside of tw, don't pick a wiz if you are looking for a class that has one or more other classes "that can't beat you". You will have to have everyone "outgeared" (whatever thats supposed to mean) to win even 50% of the time, and in group situations, without excellent gear, you will be dead instantly because you are the quintessential easy target. Everyone targets the wiz first.

7 out of the top 10 ranked pk'ers on Dreamweaver are archers. 4 out of the top 10 on Lost City are archers. Wizards? Only 2 out of the top 10 on Lost City and only 1 in the top 10 on Dreamweaver.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    And how is my statement inconsistent with "every class can beat every class". I said every class can beat a wiz. "Don't listen to this guy, we are saying the same thing?" An odd statement to be sure.

If the guy wants an OP pk class (a fair impression from his statement "who won't be able to beat me", I think), then wizard isn't it.

And I love this myth about "equally geared". What does that even mean?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to -interval?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to sins stealth?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to veno's nix?

What is "equal gear" for a wizard to virtually every other classes stuns, seals, buffs, debuffs, etc?

Negative channeling? Thanks.

In terms of pk, wizards are one of the weakest classes, hands down. Sure, you can one shot alot of people, and I guess thats something. And maybe thats what they mean, I don't know.

But anyone that isn't a 1 shot? Your in trouble 90% of the time.

Maybe that changes when everyone gets +12 nirvana. Maybe that benefits wizards more than others. I won't pretend to know.

But for the 90% of everyone that stops short of that, if you want to pk outside of tw, don't pick a wiz if you are looking for a class that has one or more other classes "that can't beat you". You will have to have everyone "outgeared" (whatever thats supposed to mean) to win even 50% of the time, and in group situations, without excellent gear, you will be dead instantly because you are the quintessential easy target. Everyone targets the wiz first.

7 out of the top 10 ranked pk'ers on Dreamweaver are archers. 4 out of the top 10 on Lost City are archers. Wizards? Only 2 out of the top 10 on Lost City and only 1 in the top 10 on Dreamweaver.

You said, Everything beat a wizards, dont PK outside of TW.

What I'm telling them,
    they have just as much chance to beat any other class and should PK outside of TW.

For the longest of time, I use a +4 HH99(about to nirvana it finally >.>) and I do just fine against semi-equally geared players and even...better geared players(killed plenty of 12k HP sins, with lots of jumping, irongaurds, domains >.>)

The PK ranks are ****, everyone knows who is boss in Dreamweavers PK zone. When Me, SurferGirl, Ursa, Elendria, Shadowfire, Mage_Fizban, wizzard get to OT(there's more, just stopped there) It gets empty pretty fast.

edited September 2010
    You said, Everything beat a wizards, dont PK outside of TW.

Mamma mia. I most certainly did not.

I said everything CAN beat a wiz. You agree with, no?
    Every class can beat every class

Sure seems like you do.

And I didn't say to NOT pk outside of TW as a wiz. God knows I do that all the time.

I said if you want to pk outside of TW, there are better choices than a wizard.

You seem to forget. He's level 32!!!! I wouldn't tell him to pk inside or outside of TW.

Geez. This is what I mean. People on these forums persistently disagree with things you don't even say.

killed plenty of 12k HP sins, with lots of jumping, irongaurds, domains >.>)

Your sins stick around? Interesting.

I don't think I didn't say he couldn't do "just fine" as a wiz. Doing "just fine" isn't want he seemed to be looking for. He didn't say "can I do just fine as a wiz". He was looking for a class that couldn't kill him. He will have a much easier time as an archer.

My point isn't that wizards can't pk. Or that wizards can't kill this class or that class. My point is if you want to pk more easily (and I would say much more easily) so that there are more and more classes that you don't have to worry about, don't roll a wiz.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I don't think I didn't say he couldn't do "just fine" as a wiz. Doing "just fine" isn't want he seemed to be looking for. He didn't say "can I do just fine as a wiz". He was looking for a class that couldn't kill him. He will have a much easier time as an archer.

And why is it that people read all kinds of stuff into people's posts that aren't there? Like on archer forum, I ask them how often wizards kill them vs they kill wizards, and when a wizard does kill them how do they do it. Instantly I get responses saying I'm full of myself. Just for asking the question.

Here, I tell someone wanting to know if there is any class that simply can't beat us and basically tell him that if that's what he's looking for, he needs to pick something else. And everyone reads his post as asking "can wizard's pk" instead of what he was really asking.

My point isn't that wizards can't pk. Or that wizards can't kill this class or that class. My point is if you want to pk more easily (and I would say much more easily) so that there are more and more classes that you don't have to worry about, don't roll a wiz.

I agree with you. Wizards in this game thanks, to -interval, sins, pack suck. I think is one of the weakest class. But it wasn't true when I started to play. Things changed by the time.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010

And why is it that people read all kinds of stuff into people's posts that aren't there? Like on archer forum, I ask them how often wizards kill them vs they kill wizards, and when a wizard does kill them how do they do it. Instantly I get responses saying I'm full of myself. Just for asking the question.

Here, I tell someone wanting to know if there is any class that simply can't beat us and basically tell him that if that's what he's looking for, he needs to pick something else. And everyone reads his post as asking "can wizard's pk" instead of what he was really asking.

Why roll an archer to get steamrolled by wizards >.>
    I can't tell him what class he can beat because its much more complicated than that and its not really about the class, it comes down to gear and or ability.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    equal gear would be considered total base value of gear+sockets+refines+gems

for example if you and a bm/sin both have +5 refined everything but the bm/sin have full int sets then there is a 450-600 mill differance in the cost

*flees the Q.Q forum*b:avoid
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    You don't need to one shot someone to have a chance against them. If you can tick their charm with any skill non crit (BIDS maybe?) you have a good chance to kill them. You can get them to just over 50% while kiting.. and the devs gave us the 2nd greatest kiting skill of all time (blink.. 1st is force stealth, but we won't go there) then use our INSTANT 4sec sleep and bypass their charm. Obviously with survival genie skills like domain, it does make it a slight bit more complicated.. you may need to do that to make them waste their genie energy, then after you get sparks back no channel pot ulti to finish them off (there are tons of ways to get that ulti off again, too many to name here :P). There are very few people I can't kill on the server (again besides sins), and I'm not worried about the ones I can't kill b/c they've thrown so much $$ in this game that they deserve to beat me 1v1.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    You don't need to one shot someone to have a chance against them. If you can tick their charm with any skill non crit (BIDS maybe?) you have a good chance to kill them. You can get them to just over 50% while kiting.. and the devs gave us the 2nd greatest kiting skill of all time (blink.. 1st is force stealth, but we won't go there) then use our INSTANT 4sec sleep and bypass their charm. Obviously with survival genie skills like domain, it does make it a slight bit more complicated.. you may need to do that to make them waste their genie energy, then after you get sparks back no channel pot ulti to finish them off (there are tons of ways to get that ulti off again, too many to name here :P). There are very few people I can't kill on the server (again besides sins), and I'm not worried about the ones I can't kill b/c they've thrown so much $$ in this game that they deserve to beat me 1v1.

^this^

There is a reason its Adroit instead of non qualifies
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They don't need domain, tree of protection will make their charm tick when they want if close to 50% HP, I thought that was common practice.

We have no chance of killing someone else skilled without pulling off a lucky crit or debuffing combo, which shouldn't be possible if they are skilled.

And sleep doesn't work with anti-stun skills. What are you gonna do when you get hit by 5aps while stunned, domain? Considering a good str genie built for Occult Ice will make you stunlocked for far more than AD lasts, and has a high chance to proc compare to our few very lucky crits in debuffs, what are you gonna do?

Expel wouldn't work since popping it up silences you, making his occult ice delayed. Are you saying you have like a 20% chance of surviving (when it doesn't proc) and even then, it's just a fight-without-genies... who has the advantage?

As for sins -- who cares about stealth? Let's just say a sin with average gear is a useful asset to a squad because he can stunlock/seallock/whatever indefinitely even a cashshopper with +12 nirvana dags and +12 armor for his squad. A wiz? Worthless 5 sec seal with 18 sec cooldown (demon!), 4 sec sleep with 2 min cooldown (not even worth mentioning) and craptastic damage... lucky if you hit 1/16 of his hp with Gush.

When people say "you need to have good gear as a wiz" I see that as "you need to be overgeared as far as your weap is concerned against opponent's armor/defense".
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    They don't need domain, tree of protection will make their charm tick when they want if close to 50% HP, I thought that was common practice.

We have no chance of killing someone else skilled without pulling off a lucky crit or debuffing combo, which shouldn't be possible if they are skilled.

And sleep doesn't work with anti-stun skills. What are you gonna do when you get hit by 5aps while stunned, domain? Considering a good str genie built for Occult Ice will make you stunlocked for far more than AD lasts, and has a high chance to proc compare to our few very lucky crits in debuffs, what are you gonna do?

Expel wouldn't work since popping it up silences you, making his occult ice delayed. Are you saying you have like a 20% chance of surviving (when it doesn't proc) and even then, it's just a fight-without-genies... who has the advantage?

As for sins -- who cares about stealth? Let's just say a sin with average gear is a useful asset to a squad because he can stunlock/seallock/whatever indefinitely even a cashshopper with +12 nirvana dags and +12 armor for his squad. A wiz? Worthless 5 sec seal with 18 sec cooldown (demon!), 4 sec sleep with 2 min cooldown (not even worth mentioning) and craptastic damage... lucky if you hit 1/16 of his hp with Gush.

When people say "you need to have good gear as a wiz" I see that as "you need to be overgeared as far as your weap is concerned against opponent's armor/defense".

There are a million ways for someone to survive. Seems like tree is not used as much as it was used to, but if they use that and it ticks their charm, I'll generally just cancel my skill (sometimes this isn't possible.. most the time it is though) and then try again before they can tree again. If someone is using a skill like tree, they won't be able to TE/occult etc for a while.. so you still get something out of using your sleep.

I think of myself as very good at kiting. Before genies, melee would almost never catch me.. I'd just kite them until I could bypass their charm. With occult, I generally have enough distance from them where they waste almost half the duration of occult just running/flying up to me. I have fortify for that reason, most people will just poke me a few times and then try to keep me stun locked. I usually count to 3 or 4 in the occult and fortify, then its pretty easy to get away. Ofc there are a few cash shoppers out there that just run up to me and kill me in that 2-3 seconds I'm still stuck, but they are the exception and again.. their gear is so much better they deserve to beat me. Another little trick that seems to work pretty well for me is using FoW right off, for w/e reason most bms occult me at about the same time, and they can't do anything for 5 secs out of the occult.. then fortify and you get away.

Kiting is how you pvp as a mage. If they are anti-stunned, just walk away. Blink out, drop a little, maybe holy path if you're on the ground.. use your chi skill while you're waiting for them to catch up. A bm that used anti-stun just wasted a spark for nothing, go back and fight him when he can't anti stun again. If they use an apoth pot, lol irl and walk away again. There is no way for someone to see the sleep coming, as it is instant.. so you have a huge advantage there. You get to either sleep them.. or make them waste their anti stun skills, then sleep them... or ofc you can use no channel pots or sutra before an ulti etc..

There is really too many possibilities to go through here, but feel free to roll an alt on LC and watch me pvp for a while.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    or ofc you can use no channel pots or sutra before an ulti etc..
    Basically this is one of the few ways I am able to drop 1v1 because most don't see it coming (Zooming Thunder Powder, rarely sutra since it needs full chi)... and let's face it, most people are slow in reflexes to counter it b:chuckle

Now I'm assuming we aren't talking about fish (esp. sins), since kiting is worthless against sins, they can just stun you from further range than you can hit them and teleport at the same time. That's just GG.

2nd problem is that anti-stuns can be used with ironguards... while we have to waste genie energy for that.

Although you are certainly right that FoW is invaluable, just like any other control skill (on any other class). You just have to laugh especially when fighting your own class but with more OP gear and you still win because they just faceroll on damage skills while you keep them sealed (although our capability is limited >_<).

EDIT: Actually, they don't even need genies that much to survive. Spamming crab meat on an average geared wiz (not with uber weap compared to his average TT90 armor) usually makes someone kinda invincible unless crit. b:surrender

I just find it funny that some people mention crab meat as an "alternative" to guardian charms... but who said you can't you use BOTH b:shutup
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The key to being a mage is to just accept that people who spend more cash/time on the game than you will always beat you except in fluke cases.

This is also the case with every other class with the possible exception of assassin and barbarian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    The key to being a mage is to just accept that people who spend more cash/time on the game than you will always beat you except in fluke cases.

This is also the case with every other class with the possible exception of assassin and barbarian.

b:surrenderi like fighting barbs

especially the str/dex build onesb:laugh
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:surrenderi like fighting barbs

especially the str/dex build onesb:laugh

You mean furry blademasters? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Why roll an archer to get steamrolled by wizards >.>
    I can't tell him what class he can beat because its much more complicated than that and its not really about the class, it comes down to gear and or ability.

Archers don't get steamrolled by wizards. A wizard with full chi and the first hit? Maybe. But otherwise if the archer is skilled, your in for a very hard fight unless you have them well outgeared.
    You can get them to just over 50% while kiting.. and the devs gave us the 2nd greatest kiting skill of all time (blink.. 1st is force stealth, but we won't go there) then use our INSTANT 4sec sleep and bypass their charm. Obviously with survival genie skills like domain, it does make it a slight bit more complicated..

"A slight bit more complicated"? Yes, yes it does. Genie skills and apoth mean if you get everything set up, use your sleep and they apoth, your are running for your life till that cools down. Yea, real fun. Sent packing for 2 minutes by 45 herbs. Wizzies are sooo OP. Better hope they don't know how to stun/sleep you back while your using those great kiting skills.
    You don't need to one shot someone to have a chance against them . . . . then after you get sparks back do channel pot ulti to finish them off

Channel pot ulti isn't a 1 shot? Or are you assuming they are still at 50% while you kite long enough to get sparks, sleep cool down, etc.?

Thats all true. On top of better weapon/gear, lucky crit, I will add in "your opponent makes a mistake". That happens alot for me too. They don't kite when I triple spark, or they waste their spark when FoW/sleep ISN'T on cooldown, etc. If you have someone that knows how to do that, you are running for your life (call it "kiting" if it helps you save face) or are otherwise one dead wizzie.
    Kiting is how you pvp as a mage. If they are anti-stunned, just walk away. Blink out, drop a little, maybe holy path if you're on the ground.. use your chi skill while you're waiting for them to catch up. A bm that used anti-stun just wasted a spark for nothing, go back and fight him when he can't anti stun again. If they use an apoth pot, lol irl and walk away again. There is no way for someone to see the sleep coming, as it is instant.. so you have a huge advantage there. You get to either sleep them.. or make them waste their anti stun skills, then sleep them... or ofc you can use no channel pots or sutra before an ulti etc..

That sure is alotta kiting. Don't run into any other pk'ers during that kiting that poke at you? People keep chasing you? I wouldn't. If you run for more than 10 seconds without turning around to mount some kind of offense, I consider that a win (whether someone does that to me, or I do it to someone else).

And "sleep sleep sleep" as though we can rely on that. Aside from the cool down, its not a stun, its a sleep. That means you get 1 hit till they are free. So we are back to my comment about one shots again. And the range on sleep is relatively short, so as soon as its over you can get stunned back immediately. And thats a stun, not a sleep. Get ready for 4-8 hits which, if a couple crit (not hard for an archer), bye bye wiz. If you tank them with apoth or whatever, back you are to running. Again, real fun.

Point isn't that wizzies can't pk. They can. Point is that other classes are much better suited for it.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    @BLOODMYSTIC - just b/c you dont have the mental capacity/knowledge about your class to pvp as a mage does not mean the rest of us fall into your category.

go learn2pvp
    kthxb:bye
    edited September 2010
    @BLOODMYSTIC - just b/c you dont have the mental capacity/knowledge about your class to pvp as a mage does not mean the rest of us fall into your category.

go learn2pvp
    kthxb:bye

The last refuge of the defeated - the ad hominem.

Can't debate without judging people you don't even know? Careful, your own mental "capacity/knowledge" is starting to show.

Just FYI, I pk more than any wizzie on my server. I am the first to admit that I am not great at it.

You on LC this weekend? I may very well just come over to see how well you do. I'm not saying you'll do poorly. How could I know that. I, unlike you, don't judge people or their abilities when I don't even know them.

But I have a feeling I can find not a few people there that beat you at least 50% of the time or you spend more time running than fighting. If thats the case, thats all im saying here and I will take myself to have been proven correct.

OH, and interesting that you posted this also
    You [a wizard] have 0 chance against a good sin . . . . [and] you really need to watch out for interval chars [assume bms, sins, archers] . . . . they catch you for more than about 1 second and you are dead.

My saying that other classes are more suited to pk is somehow so much different than this?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    The last refuge of the defeated - the ad hominem.

Can't debate without judging people you don't even know? Careful, your own mental "capacity/knowledge" is starting to show.

Just FYI, I pk more than any wizzie on my server. I am the first to admit that I am not great at it.

You on LC this weekend? I may very well just come over to see how well you do. I'm not saying you'll do poorly. How could I know that. I, unlike you, don't judge people or their abilities when I don't even know them.

But I have a feeling I can find not a few people there that beat you at least 50% of the time or you spend more time running than fighting. If thats the case, thats all im saying here and I will take myself to have been proven correct.

There is a difference between losing and seeing a lost cause. Yes, I could probably spend the next month teaching you how to pvp as a mage so we could continue this debate/argument, but quite honestly.. you arent worth it. As for judging, everyone does it.. missing your point.

Im gonna be out of town this weekend, will be back sunday.. but wont rly be playing till tues/wed b/c of homework/school. But I love showing off, so feel free to make an alt and pm me next week.

edit @ your edit: I simply said dont let interval chars catch you, didnt say they were necessarily better for pvp.
    edited September 2010
    Yes, I could probably spend the next month teaching you how to pvp as a mage

Oh gawd, don't teach me. I have a feeling I couldn't suffer your presence for a month. I don't generally like the company of people as angry as you.

It's about whether other classes are more suited to pk, not about teaching me this or that about a mage. YOU turned this thread into that, not me.
    But I love showing off, so feel free to make an alt and pm me next week.

Everyone makes these forums some kind of personal chest puffing contest instead of a discussion. Its sad that people feel the need to get self worth from a video game.

Aside from that, I would like to watch. No wizzies ever pk on my server . . . .
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I do PVP often.. there are 60% chance to escape from Sin's stun lock

1, Keep moving while ur out of safe zone, So sin's cant time there double spark followed by head hunt

2, Expel is really an awesome skill for PVP, i have escaped countless times by using it on myself, every Arcane class tat PK should learn Expel IMO

and i always hope sin's not to crit there first hit b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
This discussion has been closed.