CORE Connect system is now LIVE!

Comments

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    made me laugh when one of the veno's achievements were "Gotta Catch em all!" b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • TidalEdge - Dreamweaver
    TidalEdge - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    huh... mine's working fine, save for the quest data of course. it seemed to load everything after i logged onto each character i added to my profile. i'm not saying that's the absolute solution, but give that a try :)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:avoid im a fashionista... dont take that away from me >.>

Then the achievement should be 'purchase 100 random dyes' or 'purchase 1000 random dyes'.

10 won't even do most items. b:kiss

And... I've got a random dye for you. Well, it's not random... but it is a specific color. b:sin
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wait, any reason why my pvp kill count went down by 2 then?

Just a thought but counting my own... It doesn't count if you kill someone more than once... Counted it out on all toons and I know the bm has killed one guy 13 times (I kept count) in under an hour.... But its number is only 4 total kills (still seems off but eh)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cute announcement on LC b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Then the achievement should be 'purchase 100 random dyes' or 'purchase 1000 random dyes'.

10 won't even do most items. b:kiss

And... I've got a random dye for you. Well, it's not random... but it is a specific color. b:sin

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So... the system is still buggy as hell & partly not activated, but you go advertising it on servs <.< pro... seriously?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQ why u resetted everyone pvp kills to 0? i still see some at 1200 tho but WHY D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My veno is missing, some of my achievements are wrong and all my barbs pics have changed to BM's. Beta or not that's pretty bad.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    made me laugh when one of the veno's achievements were "Gotta Catch em all!" b:laugh

I think pokemon gonna have a lawsuit LOL
    Just a thought but counting my own... It doesn't count if you kill someone more than once... Counted it out on all toons and I know the bm has killed one guy 13 times (I kept count) in under an hour.... But its number is only 4 total kills (still seems off but eh)

You know you only get credit for 3 kills on the same person right?
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since this played with other avatars I wonder if it fixed mine. It's supposed to be an assassin.

Nope. :(
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I think pokemon gonna have a lawsuit LOL

You know you only get credit for 3 kills on the same person right?

Well its saying 4 kills period... not 3 times on one and x=number later... Just 4.... So eh its still buggy.... Maybe I should go hunt rednames tonight and see if I can raise it
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All my pk kill reset to 0 b:cryb:angry
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This update matches PWI perfectly, completely broken (mostly) useless and nothing works like it should. :))
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ok my faction Banished on the dreamweaver server doesn't have the name on it. It also won't recognize me as the leader and I can't post anything. It keeps saying I'm not a member. It's very irritating. Especially since we were told we didn't exist and there are 162+ members and we have been lvl 3 and on that server for a large amount of time.
    It's terrible that the "we don't exist" thing is a joke in faction now. Since our faction always gets messed up whenever something new comes. b:surrender
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Me too, im pissed!!
    My Sin has (had) over 500 KILLS, now its at 0?b:angry
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Me too, im pissed!!
    My Sin has (had) over 500 KILLS, now its at 0?b:angry

That's 99% the system not pulling the right number, not PK kills getting reset in any way. IF they were reset then the rankings page would show 0 as well.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's 99% the system not pulling the right number, not PK kills getting reset in any way. IF they were reset then the rankings page would show 0 as well.

Oh god, thank you!!! Do you by any chance also know when they'll get it showing the right numbers again?
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Obviously this was another rushed untested add. No lvl 3 guild on the dreamweaver server is showing on the listing. Also there is no navigational functionality to the set up which just shows this was poorly thought out.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Oh god, thank you!!! Do you by any chance also know when they'll get it showing the right numbers again?

*starts a sticky thread to make everything think we are going to do something about it*

Does that answer your question? b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dont really get the purpose of achievement points. Its not like it comes with any reward. I mean if you do quests you get exp and rep, if you level up you get more hp. You get random points for silly stuff and nothing else lol

These points means absolutely nothing, most on them arent even based on actual achievements, like buying random dye or having a having more than 100k in bank. I guess you can sneekpeek on others profiles and see what they've been up to, unless they have some friends only privacy settings. Other than that it seems pretty pointless.
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Went from 4 pk/pvp kills to 0 now.... And I just killed someone in game to.... I hate thisb:surrender
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Suggested Additional Achievements:
    • world bosses
    • kill an opponent in PvP after being attacked with only 300 HP remaining
    • survive a boss fight you are tanking without charm after the cleric dies and must release corpse
    • hold aggro for an entire boss fight without being healed by another character
    • take 10 billion points worth of damage in one login session without dying
    • be a member of a faction that owns all territories
    • win a TW with none of your faction members using a charm
    • reach end game wearing only your starter gear o.0

IMO some harder to reach achievements would make it a bit more interesting. The rest of the stuff sorta comes to everyone - cash shop related ones aside - as a normal course of playing the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2010
    Well just great, I can't moderate any of the guilds I'm leader of. My PvP kill count is still WAY wrong, (has been since the whole profile system started.) And I've got idiots posting all over my message board for my guilds that I can't do anything about because the system is so screwed up.

WTG PWE you've fracked us over once again quite nicely.

Do us a favor and fix some bugs before you decide to add another pile of **** to the **** we already have to deal with.

STOP working on new content and FIX WHAT'S BROKEN RIGHT NOW. sheesh get a freaking clue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why you guys keep complaining? They have all the rights to have bugs in this core connect system... It's a BETA version. see? BETA.

means that its a version where it's finished the developement but it's made public so ppl can report the bugs they find, so they can get fixed before making the release version.

If you find any bugs, report them, but dont Q.Q over them. If you don't wanna use a bugged application, don't use it, it's still not finished! But if you wanna contribute to the developement, try to find bugs and report them.

Don't download Windows 8 BETA and go flame Microsoft because it's floaded with bugs, because it's NORMAL that in a BETA version there are hundreds [or thousands!] of bugs. If you find bugs in the release or final version of Windows, then yeah, go flame them [like it happened with Windows Vista]
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Where are the "Killed 67.108.864 mobs" achivement b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Obviously this was another rushed untested add. No lvl 3 guild on the dreamweaver server is showing on the listing. Also there is no navigational functionality to the set up which just shows this was poorly thought out.

erm xBushidox is there (pretty much fully stocked - the name is all lower case though O.o)
    Cala is there (only showing 1 member though O.o)
    HDT is there (although looking a bit light on numbers)

no dynasty on DW
    no eq on DW
    no tempest on DW

so it looks a bit hit and miss with the level 3 factions..

as an addition - my achievments updated with my BOI and my ESO (which stopped playing not long after open beta) points. still no PWI though. And ive never played JD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Suggested Additional Achievements:
    • survive a boss fight you are tanking without charm after the cleric dies and must release corpse

How about:
    • survive a boss fight you are tanking without charm and cleric

Just kidding.

It was with me yesteday on Qianji. Thanks to all squad, especially BM and venomancer.

I even not saw, that cleric is far behind us. And almost dead Qianji had been lured to location of Cleric.

Next bosses had been killed in common manner (with Cleric, healing tank).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    erm xBushidox is there (pretty much fully stocked - the name is all lower case though O.o)
    Cala is there (only showing 1 member though O.o)
    HDT is there (although looking a bit light on numbers)

no dynasty on DW
    no eq on DW
    no tempest on DW

so it looks a bit hit and miss with the level 3 factions..

as an addition - my achievments updated with my BOI and my ESO (which stopped playing not long after open beta) points. still no PWI though. And ive never played JD

If you want to view faction info and members, you may need to go to someone's profile that are in the guild you are looking for, and then click on their guilds tab.

yea yea, sounds very stalker-ish I know....

Those factions might not appear in the searching feature, but they are there. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why you guys keep complaining? They have all the rights to have bugs in this core connect system... It's a BETA version. see? BETA.

means that its a version where it's finished the developement but it's made public so ppl can report the bugs they find, so they can get fixed before making the release version.

If you find any bugs, report them, but dont Q.Q over them. If you don't wanna use a bugged application, don't use it, it's still not finished! But if you wanna contribute to the developement, try to find bugs and report them.

Don't download Windows 8 BETA and go flame Microsoft because it's floaded with bugs, because it's NORMAL that in a BETA version there are hundreds [or thousands!] of bugs. If you find bugs in the release or final version of Windows, then yeah, go flame them [like it happened with Windows Vista]

Sorry, I've been software testing since 1986. Your definition of 'beta' isn't correct. It's not normal for a beta release to have hundreds of bugs. A beta release, by definition, is a piece of software that is mostly debugged of obvious bugs and only needs to be tested to see if there are any additional bugs that were not originally found. All major changes to the functionality and aesthetics are normally done before releasing to beta. Alpha stage is when interfaces are polished, sounds and graphics completed, obvious bugs fixed and advanced functionality works as intended.

When a product goes beta, it should be expected there are bugs to be found but the software is in a final pre-release testing stage.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.